Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

:party0049:I did it :party0049: *whoop whoop* 1.5lb off this morning -giving me my 100lbs :bliss:...... and I forgot to add my 7st shiney last week :slap:-so I get that too :D

Gooooood morning all :wavey:
We have had more snow overnight :p-only a smattering ontop of the 2ft we allready have -but they have given out warnings for more to come this week :bundledup:
Hi Claire -hope you had a lovely xmas -and happy new year to you :D
Gail -the fish pie I did last time is on page 33 -post 494 (ooh get me all organised :rotflmao:) -hubby isn't a fan of fish pie as a rule but that one I concocted he loved so I will push my luck and try and sneak it past him again this week :whistle:
Ela ine - thanks for coming to see me :D I have tried EE, and done greens and a mixture of all 3 but I seem to drift back towards red days most.. I don't like EE as I only get 1A+B :p....
If you need any help on reds give me a yell -Im usually lurking somewhere ... I find them by far the best (for me) ... and restricting the carbs makes me feel a lot less sluggish.

Well folks Im on a red day again and it should look like this:-
  • 28g oats (B)**+ ryvita**
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • minted lamb:-
  • lamb steak
  • carrots
  • onions
  • gravy granules (0.5)
  • mint sauce
  • cauli
  • broccoli
  • 227g potato (B)
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • vegetable soup
  • ryvita **
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
  • frozen tropical fruit
So that should be 2A+B and 5.5 syns so I may end up spending another 6 on some more milk ;) -we will see what I need.....
I have just got a big pan of cornedbeef hash on the go -so that will keep hubby going in lunches for a few days... it does get better as it stands anyway :D, plus it used up the excess potatoes, onions, carrots and swede that were starting to look a little sad :happy036:

Right I had better get off for now.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEE. You are amazing Capricorn. I am SOOOOOOOOO pleased for you. What a milestone.

I have a massive grin on my face for you. WELL DONE

Gail x

P.S. And obviously much cleverer than me because no amount of trying (and following the instructions from this site) will bring up my 3 and a half stone shiny !!!!

:clap:
P.S. And obviously much cleverer than me because no amount of trying (and following the instructions from this site) will bring up my 3 and a half stone shiny !!!!
Thankyou -Im rather :D myself today :p
and I can see your 3.5st shiney now
Hope you have a lovely day

Well done Capricorn!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How amazing you are! You must be absolutely over the moon this morning (I'm feeling over the moon for you!)

Capricorn - I am just so pleased for you. I think your achievement of 100lbs will keep me going for a while (in terms of motivation !) so if it does that for me, I can't imagine how it's making you feel !!!!!

Gail x

(and I kept trying with the 3.5 stone shiny - I just couldn't bear not to see it there having worked so hard for it !!!!!)

P.S. I think you should start a thread in 'inspirations thread' to show off. People will be delighted to read about it and with so many new people around, to see how you've done it will be amazing. (and the count on this thread will sky rocket !!!!)
P.P.S. If I don't see one from you there soon, I will start my own for you........!

Gail x

:happy096::happy096:

Morning Capricorn!!!! Congrats on losing another 1.5 lbs, getting your new shiny and hitting the 100 lbs mark!!!! :D

I'm feeling much better now, thank goodness! I was gonna get back on the wagon today until I saw my Mum yesterday and she gave me a stollen that she'd bought reduced in Waitrose, plus a left-over Xmas pudding! :doh:

Oh well, I'll get back on it eventually!

Bye for now, take care, Trace xxx

Wow! Absolutely amazing!!!! Well done on your 7 stone and, way to go ONE HUNDRED pounds!!! Crickey!
Hope I'm where you are this time next year!
How long has it taken you (if you don't mind me asking) and it seems you do mostly reds with a green occasionally! Like I said I have problems with red... I just always feel hungry, but after reading your diary I think it's because I have been assuming you can't have any carbs at all - when you can!!

I need to copy a few days :p ahaha x

Well done Mrs - I knew you could do it:bananalove:

I think it must be time for a new photo. How about one of you at the mess do?:flirt2:

I'll be back and posting this week as I'm making a fresh start for the new year so I'll speak to you soon.

Take care hun, JJ xx

Last edited:
Good morning all :wavey:and thanks for all the congratulations *aww shucks* -you are a lovely bunch :thankyou:

Ela ine - I have been doing SW for 37 weeks now... it only feels like a few weeks, it has gone so fast :p
I get along fine with the amount of carbs you can have on red days (and I was a carb junky:eek:) you just learn to be sneaky... so if you need more carbs than you get from 2 heBs and don't want to use your syns on them then I will do things like roast carrots, onions, swede etc -now I know that they aren't carbs but you get the same "fill" and they are much more satisfying than steamed ;). If Im doing a roast dinner and make yorkshire pudding then I don't need potatoes too so I can save the B for something else :D.
Like I say if you need any help -just give me a yell,,,,

JJ -will be good to see you back :happy036:.. I don't have a recent photo... we seem to have a problem loading them onto the PC -we thought it was the printer but now we have a new one its still no better so heck knows what it is...
To be honest I can't see that much difference recently -but I will try and get the camera sorted....

Well folks we have had a bit more snow over night..will it ever stop!!!!!... anyway Im having a red day today "suprise":p it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • orange
  • vegetable soup
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • pork chop
  • mushroom/peppercorn sauce (3)
  • loads of mushrooms
  • onions
  • single cream
  • crushed peppercorns
  • 198g potato (B) -wedged in:-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • carrots
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So that should be 2A+Bs and 8.5 syns accounted for -in which case I may "buy" some peas/corn to go with dinner tonight ;)...or some more milk for my cuppas!

I need to get on the wii later -my new year pledge is to really get some exercise done on a regular basis.. I used to do loads but I have been slacking off :slap: -I got 1.5hrs in yesterday -although some of it wasn't exactly energy burning :p. Hopefully when hubby gets to work on Wednesday it won't be long before my amazon order arrives -I have a couple of new bits coming -hopefully they will give me a good workout...
Right I will get off for now.... have a lovely day -and keep up the great work...

Well done on your amazing 100lbs loss.:happy096:.x
Thankyou Mrs :D

Well folks I went on the wii this morning and burnt nearly 600cals -I set up a workout that alternated from "step" to "heavy bag and target boxing" -45mins in total and then I just did 15mins of tennis to cool down... cor I was warm by the time I had done :p ...gawd knows what it will be like when the platform to raise the board higher arrives :eek: ..... oh gawd and I have a set of 1kg dumbells coming to go with it :character00116:... I dread to think how many times I will trip over the board before I get used to it :rotflmao:. Im also hoping the ea sport interactive II game arrives soon and I really really want it to have some good tennis/step on it or I might sulk :D.....
I have been an economical Mrs today.... I had the last of the home made veg soup for lunch and then dinner (which was scrumdiddlyumtious) and then I chopped up some sad looking tomatoes, a couple of onions and some garlic and roasted them in the remoska and then blitzed them -so tomorrow I might have that with scrambled eggs for brekkie mmmm or let it down and make soup for lunch...see Im determined to get back to never wasting ANYTHING :D
Hubby is back at work on Wednesday so tomorrow I will be making some baguette dough as he fancies a calzone type thing for his work lunch -but filled with cornedbeef hash :confused: - I was going to nip for a fruit n veg top up tomorrow before he goes back but I have enough to tide us over -especially if I use some of my masses of frozen fruit..so I think I might hold off and go for a walk for it on Thursday myself (if the snow doesn't get any worse)....
Right I had better get off again..have a lovely evening all and keep at it :D

Hi Capricorn!

Congratulations on the 100lbs- fantastic!

Well we finally got a wii :) so ordered a wii fit (managed to find a 'fake' one online for £27)- the reviews say it's just as good as a normal one so really looking forward to that coming. You will have to let me know what the EA active is like and I may order that. I quite like the look of the Biggest loser one too.

Day 3 of 100% for me today, well a little over syns today, but was down yesterday so it all even's out! Feeling positive and just trying to be as organised as possible. It seems to work for you!!

Hope all is well with you, enjoy the snow before it goes! Back to work tomorrow, looking forward to it in a way as it is much easier to stay on plan.

Also I have developed a bit of an obsession with satsumas- I am blaming you for that one!

Sleep well!

Claire xx

Thanks Netty neil... hope you are having a good week!!

Claire... strangely enough I am waiting for the biggest loser game to come :giggle:..so i will let you know how it is... I think its this one I have ordered:-
The Biggest Loser Challenge (Wii): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Didn't realise it was the new one ..at that price I thought it was the old one :happy036:I will probably be a wreck after getting the wrapper off :p
ooooh satsumas mmmmmm ...hope you have a good week..

Good morning all

Happy new year to you too Prawnchopsuey -hope you had a good xmas...

Well folks, no walk for me today :cry: as its snowing -just for a change :rolleyes: -good job I wasn't desperate for anything from the shops......
I will just have to do the wii fit routine I did yesterday instead (once hubby has finished playing "hogs of war":p)...
I seem to have got off to a slow start this morning and have eaten NOWT so far :confused: -not sure why I didn't feel hungry-anyhoo after much :hmm:I have finally settled on another red day for me :D -which should look like this:-

• 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 28g oats (B)
  • banana
  • frozen tropical fruit
  • activia (2.5)
  • salmon fillet
  • home made thick tomato sauce
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stirfry:-
  • onions
  • carrots
  • peppers
  • frozen cherries/strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • 250ml semi (6)
SO Im having porridge for lunch :p and I make that 2A+B and 11.5syns ....
I have a big bowl of baguette dough proving in the kitchen as hubby is having cornedbeef hash calzone for work tomorrow and whilst Im at it I will make 1 for the freezer (if I can ram it in somewhere) and he is having a big ole pizza for dinner tonight.... which, as a bonus will use up some odds n sods like peppers, mushrooms etc ;)....
Right I had better get off and get my lunch sorted.. have a lovely day all..

Good morning all

Another blinkin freezin cold day here again :winter_brr:.....

Well I was a busy bee yesterday :party0049:-I turned the baguette dough into a big pizza for hubbies dinner -complete with home made tomato sauce :happy036:, a calzone and 2 "calzone" filled with cornedbeef hash, I prepared masses of veggies into stay fresh bags and turned the off cuts into 1lt of soup (thats a few lunches for me sorted ;)). So now I don't have to faff about with veg for the rest of the week :D.
Hubby has gone back to work today so has taken a cornedbeef filled calzone to heat up for lunch -and I would wedge the other 2 in the freezer -if I could find room in one :eek:...I will see if I can make a gap later :eek:

Anyhoo -I also ended up nipping shopping as we realised we were down to 6 bottles of water and there is no way Im trying to carry the amount we drink :giggle: ... so whilst we were there I grabbed more milk, some fruit (I was quite restrained :D) -so now there is NO way -I repeat NO WAY that I should need to shop for at least the next 7 days *famous last words* :slap:
Oooohh and I was very good last night.. it got to 9:30pm and I made myself get my ar*e off the sofa and doing 30mins on the wii -so I burnt 300cals -better than nowt ;). I plan on doing the full 45min routine and some other bits today....

well then Im on another red day today that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • home made vegetable soup
  • strawberries
  • orange
  • toad in the hole :-
  • 1 sausage (5.5)
  • home made yorkshire (3)
  • carrots
  • nobbies
  • onions
  • gravy granules (1)
  • mixed berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So that is 2A+1B and 12 syns accounted for.. not sure what to do with the other heB yet :confused:... now I know dinner sounds high syn, but Im amazed how I can still work it into the plan..I mean, the sausages are 5.5 EACH -and they aren't cheap nasty ones they are the Tesco finest ones... so very yummy and they are big n fat so 1 is plenty. Im glad I can incorporate them as I have 48 in the freezer :rotflmao: -although with 6 to a pack it will be 1 for me, 2 for hubby with yorkshire pud and then he will have the other 3 for his lunch tomorrow with veggies n potato (no yorkshire) ...so it won't take long to use them up, and then I really must get back to making my own :D

I think Im going to fettle our bedroom later today -now that should burns some cals :eek: -I want to get my new clothe hung up (if I can find some more coat hangers) and I will sift through to make sure there are no more items I have "out shrunk" -if so -then they have to go ;)
righty ho after all that waffle I will get off and make another cuppa.. have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!!

Back