Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good morning good morning

Tis a super glorious day here today again...

We were up at 5am and out of the house fo 5:30 -hubby tee'd off at 6:15 but he only got half a round in because the place was under siege by German golfers :confused:
anyway -it clocked up 6200 steps.... I stopped off at the supermarket for a fruit n veg top up on the way home and believe it or not I found myself saying to hubby "come on lets walk to the naafi" :eek: -so I am now up to 11,430 steps by 10:30 am on a Saturday morning :bliss:lets see how many more get added during the day (not many I bet :8855:)

I really can't get over how the hot weather bothers me so much less now - wait until this time next year as this is definitely my last "fat summer" so :Na_Na_Na_Na:to the wobble -its on its way out :D

My meal plan for today is :-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 1 banana
  • grapes
  • peach
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • celery
  • peppers
  • carrot
  • spring onions
  • gherkin
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • marinated pork steak (7)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • stir fried:-
  • carrot
  • celery
  • onion
  • spring onion
  • pepper
  • kholrabi
  • broccoli
  • mushrooms
So thats 7.5 syns used up and 1 A+B
I don't have many plans for today -apart from chilling out with a couple of magazines and then planning next weeks menues whilst watching the MOTO GP ......
weigh day tomorrow -so lets see what that brings :p
Right Im off for now -have a superb weekend everyone :D

Last edited:
Capricorn.. what an early riser you are and a great walk too, your loss will be huge tomorrow, with all the body magic you have been doing. Good luck with your WI, by the way hun. Off out most of weekend so will catch up with you on Monday. Have a great one xx

Hi Eternal

Hope you have a great weekend :D.
I have stuck to the plan -apart from not always eating many syns -so I will keep my pinkies crossed for the morning :cross:

Well I have had a fairl lazy afternoon -so my steps stand at 13,200 so far.
Im going to get a few games in on the wii in a little while ;)

I ended up changing dinner from ham salad to a marinated pork steak and stir fry- so even though I have managed to use more syns than usual -I have only managed 1 A+B ....but I will cope with that.

Im going to be finishing my meal plan for next week later -and my focus again will be to use at least 5 syns every day -if anyone sees me NOT doing that ..please give me a :asskick:.....
Right I will get off again..have a good night all :D

great diary as usual - cant believe you got up that early...isnt there only 1 6 o clock in the day (and thats hometime for me!!!) haha!

Photos look fab of the food - your presentation puts me to shame, mine is just lumped on the plate - i must make more effort!!! *makes a note to do so*

Lots of love - hope you have a great weight loss this week (all those steps!!!) xxx

Morning all

Elle -trust me, I never thought there was more than one 7 o'clock in a day until recently either :p-I really like that early morning walk -its usually just me n hubby out there and I get ot watch the deers, eagles, foxes and everything playing:D
hubby reckons I have some sort of OCD where food is concerned..everything has to be in its place:eek: -heck I make a stir fry and then find Im sat seperating all the different veg out as Im eating it :8855:
Hope you have a good week too;)

Well folks -4lb off this week :woohoo: so that gave me my 2 1/2st award and best of all the lbs I need to lose has dropped into double figures -only just mind -but double figures non the less :bunnydance:...
Im going to finish my menu plan off for this week today -and I WILL eat at least 5 syns per day EVERY day...

Todays meal plan is :-
  • 250ml semi skimmed (A)
  • 2 bacon
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • tomatoes
  • mushrooms
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • peach
  • grapes
  • cherries
  • roast chicken
  • 1/2 an 8" home made yorkshire pud (5)
  • 71g frozen garden peas (B)
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • kholrabi
  • sweetcorn (3)
  • 2tsp bisto best chicken (1)
depending what time hubby gets in for dinner -about 4ish I reckon I may be able to squidge in :-
  • 2 ryvita seedy (B)
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
for my supper :D..then I will have used my A+Bs and 6 syns ....perhaps that is the answer..... home made yorky pud with every evening meal, that would use the 5syns easily :p.
Right I had better get off and catch up...have a great day everyone and here is to this week being a good one...

Last edited:
Morning Capricorn!!!! Well done on losing 4 lbs - you're doing so well and I'm proud of you!!!!! Your morning walk sounds fab, and maybe even worth getting up for!!!! I've just dragged myself out of bed, and that was only because my cat was walking all over me, putting his nose up against mine and going "meh" until I could ignore him no longer!!

Well I thought I should get on the scales and - OMG!!!!! 3 lbs on!!!!!! :eek:

So that's it!!!! I've had a good look thru the freezer to see what I've got to use up, as I'm stony broke after my London adventures!! It's back on the wagon - NOW - and get those 3 lbs off, plus a few more hopefully.

I'm going on a cruise with my Mum on 15th August and would like to be 11 stone by then. Hopefully I should be able to do it!!!

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your Sunday, lots of love,

Trace xxxxxx

Last edited:
Afternoon Trace...

I don't know what has come over me, I really don't :confused:-if I don't go for a walk or get on the wii I get a right grump on :eek:...I have noticed too that Im best off making an early start -because then I want to do a bit more through the day. If I left it until the evening I would probably think :Na_Na_Na_Na: to it.
Don't worry about the 3lbs -after all that too-ing n fro-ing (never know how to spell them :p) back n forth to London I reckon you have done well and Im sure you will see it off again soon.
Cor -you get about (in a nice way :D) don't you..a cruise ooooh thats something to look forward to. I couldn't do that -you should see me on a P+O ferry :sign0137::9529:I go like this :-:devilangel: :8855:I swear to god I rock about that much I may as well sail across sat in a dustbin lid :eek:
Hope you are having a good weekend -talk soon:D

Well folks I have been doing all sorts of pondering today -see what happens when Im left to my own devices :giggle:
My first ponder was about extending my SW online membership :confused: I joined for 3 month (2 weeks left) to see if I could get on with it-well, safe to say they aren't getting rid of me now :sign0151: -but it deciding between extending for 6 months or 12 months:hmm:... now then to extend for 6 months its £80 "saving" £40 -works out at 45p a day. Extending for 12 months is £140 "saving" £99 -so 39p a day .
If I settle on getting to 10st -then I now have 99lb of wobble to shift .... ...but who knows I may decide that something higher suits (as long as it is within my healthy BMI) *just checked and I should be between 8st 7lbs :8855:and 9st 10lbs* -so that answers THAT then :rolleyes: -SO I think I will go for the 6 months first -that sees christmas out of the way and then I can always extend again if I need it -which being realistic I WILL ;)

Anyone still with me ? :8855:
I have just been taking my measurements -I only did a "strike it lucky" measure when I started (Top, Middle And Bottom :p) - I have just done all the other bits now.... I will write them down in my Online site. It brought back some odd memories :confused: -
When I was doing my calves n thighs it made me think of the big sis I lost -she always used to take the mick out of my legs... Im the short one in the family (I swear Im the last born of 5 and by the time they got to me I got the genes that were left over:8855:) -Sis always wore killer heels -well for the 1st hour or so and then they were in her hand :p-and I "walked like a farmer" -
she always had lovely legs even though she was "well upholstered" too -I too will one day have girly legs and strut through Nottingham in a pair of killer heels!!!(might only be once but I WILL do it)
Sis is partly behind me getting to grips with my weight -I had lost some weight when we went back to see her after finding out she wasn't going to beat her battle with ovarian cancer :cry:-she said I looked lovely and that I must carry on losing... I promised (so here I am) initially I gained the weight back -with VAT ....but now Im dealing with it...hells bells it will be the 2nd anniversary of losing here on the 4th July ..bout time I got my lardy *ss into gear.
Anyway -I have my measurements .... I could have just said THAT couldn't I :D
Ohhh no I haven't done yet (you have been warned) - My next ponder is do I buy a "leg magic?" I have been pondering for a while -in fact I went to get one and they had sold out..now I have seen they have them back on Amazon. I have the money if I want one,,, just can't decide -does anyone (who is still awake) have one or know anyone who does? I will ponder a few more days and then decide:rolleyes:
Right I think I have bored you all enough for now -well about 6 paragraphs back actually -but I bet I distracted you from eating for a few mins :8855:
I will go away and pipe down...
Have a great afternoon all
*I really shouldn't be left alone should I* :D

hello lovely,

i LOVE reading your diary, your such a lovely person. You are doing you, and your sister proud hun, am sure she would be smiling down looking at you on the wii! watching you shrink!

Whats a leg magic? off to google it now!

keep up the good work hun, your doing fabooolous!!! xx

Thanks Louise

Im sure that my sis is sat with dad and they are laughing their a*ses off at me on the wii -although in fairness she had less co-ordination than me (and that is saying something)
The leg magic looks slightly bonkers -the fact that its something you just do a few minutes at a time appeals to me ;) a bit like those twist plate things I have just got off -10 mins at a time a couple of times a day ...I find Im less likely to get bored that way :D
Im obviously big all over -but Im really trying to work on my lower half as I don't want to end up with a floppy deflated balloon belly :8855:
Im sooooooooo tempted to get a leg magic -and its not as if I don't use the stuff I have now :character00115::giggle:

well after all that waffle earlier -I nearly forgot to update my eats for today...

Anyway it was pretty much like I planned -only I added 3syns of sweetcorn to my dinner mmmmmm
I won't need supper as such -which was to be :-
2 ryvita (B)
42g low fat cheddar (A)
....so -since Im being good and trying to use all I should I will have a cereal bar in a moment to use my (B) :D AND I have managed to use 9 syns too.*go me:party0049:*

I have done 3100 steps
40 mins on the wii and 2x10mins on the twisty plates....
so here are the missing meals again....
Yesterdays lunch -we love jacket n cottage cheese

These are the pork steaks I got ready marinated -7 syns :eek: -Its not often I buy things ready done...they were nice but not THAT nice... so when the other 2 have gone I wouldn't get them again

brekkie today nom

Lunch today

AND roast chicken dinner ---york pudding -I am becoming addicted to it -at 5 syns I don't care -its good too as I can't manage potatoes and yorky -so when I don't have a healthyB left -taadaa -yorky pud :p

right Im sure that is more than enough from me -so Im off to pack hubbies salad for work tomorrow then Im going to settle down with a cereal bar -
sleep well everyone -and here is to another good week for everyone:D

hey honey - loving the food pics again - and well done on your 4lb loss - i hope i can lose this week, i am trying to be super good - and keeping to a weekly syns total, and not have any slip ups!

I have gained 2 weeks running so really need to knuckle down now! :) xxx

Another one popping in to say how well you are doing and how great you are! I am very impressed by all the exercise you are doing :) !!

And a positive note, I am also 5'5 tall and have calculated that to have a BMI in the healthy range (under 25, so 24.5 then ;) ) I need to get my weight down to 147lbs which is 10 stone 7 lbs. So it should be the same for you too and that's about a stone more than you thought :) :)

Well done on your 4lb loss, your diary is a really good read.

Sorry to hear about losing your sister, but I bet she would be very proud of you.

Glad to hear that you are commiting to another 6 months on SW. I think making a commitment like that will really help keep you motivated.

Q

Another one popping in to say how well you are doing and how great you are! I am very impressed by all the exercise you are doing :) !!

And a positive note, I am also 5'5 tall and have calculated that to have a BMI in the healthy range (under 25, so 24.5 then ;) ) I need to get my weight down to 147lbs which is 10 stone 7 lbs. So it should be the same for you too and that's about a stone more than you thought :) :)
Now thats the kind of news I like :bliss:
Thanks everyone for your lovely coments...they help keep me going :p
Elle-Im sure you will make the scales move this week -heck you are putting enough welly into it ;)

Gooood morning world....:wavey:

Looks set to be another scorcher today-so I will be spending most of the day indoors ;)

My Red meal plan for today is:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 28g porrige oats (B)
  • mixed berries
  • banana
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • 1 seedy ryvita (other part of B)
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • celery
  • peppers
  • carrot
  • kholrabi
  • gherkin
  • peach
  • grapes
  • tuscan chicken (1.5)
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • 150g peach n maracua quark (4)
So that will be my A+Bs and 5.5syns :angel09: -I even increased the amount of fruit quark so I would be over 5 syns :p.

I have taken the tuscan chicken out of the freezer -so that is an easy dinner :D
Im planning on working through the contents of the freezers for the next few weeks -I have so much in them that you are in danger every time you open a door :eek: -this morning it was a bag of frozen peas on the foot :8855:-could have been worse ;). Hubby should be away next week for the whole week and then possibly back for a day and then away for 5 days -if the army decide what they are doing :confused:. Anyway that means that I will use up lots of things in the freezer -I have loads of meat, especially chicken breasts and pork steaks mmmmmm.

This weeks shopping should only consist of :-
  1. milk
  2. eggs
  3. pineapple -coming on offer @ 99c :D
  4. carrots
  5. water
Lets see if I can stick to it :8855:

I have also decided that whilst Im struggling to use my syns Im going to use things up from the freezer like the Tesco finest Lincolnshire sausages @ 11syns for 2 :eek:.... and the few tins of fruit I always kept in for "emergencies" (although what kind of emergency calls for tinned fruit Im not sure :p). It means I will clear more space out and also that I will be getting my sysn without having to eat more volume of food ;).

I have had my brekkie -so I will get off and fettle the bathroom, then do a freezer inventory and then settle down to turn it into meal plans -
Hope you all have a stunning day -and keep up the great work everyone...we are getting there -every day is one step closer :woohoo:

Thanks Nikki...

I seem to have taken to red days much better than EE ...although I may stick the occasional green day in -mainly so I can do my special egg fried rice :D

Well folks -I worked up a sweat fettling the bathroom, its tiled from top to bottom -so I wiped all those down then scrubbed the floor on my hands n knees :p , then I did the upstairs windows -inside n out AND I have done the freezers ..oooohhh the :eek:... I have turned it into a proper list so I can start working my way through it (may take some time:whistle:)
  • 4 bacon wrapped chicken breasts (1 syn)
  • 400g chicken fillets
  • 7 chicken breasts
  • 1 pack piri piri chicken kebabs (2syns in whole pack)
  • 2 turkey steaks
  • 2 lamb steaks
  • 2 pork steaks
  • 14 pork loin steaks
  • 1 pork escalope
  • 2 marinaded pork steaks (7 syns)
  • 500g chinese ribs (3syns per 100g)
  • 500g BBQ ribs (4syns per 100g)
  • 24 lincolnshire sausages (11syn per 2)
  • 24 pork n herb sausages (11syns per 2)
  • 18 pork n leek sausages (11 syns per 2)
  • 2 x 800g extra lean minced steak
  • 9 x 100g extra lean minced steak
  • 300g minute steaks
  • 6 beef escalops
  • 300g lean diced steak
  • 2 x 400g gyros
  • 4 gammon steaks (huge so 1 does 4 servings)
  • 2 pork joints
  • 2 brisket joints
  • 2 lamb shanks (1 does us both)
  • 1 pack sliced topside
  • 1 pack smoked ham
  • Prawn ring
  • 500g king prawns
  • 3 packs smoked salmon
  • 1 box plain cod
  • 1 box white fish
  • 2 salmon steaks
  • 1 tuna steak
So that is the meat/fish stuff listed :eek: -I just need to get the info off the 2 in blue so I can syn them ;) ... I don't even mind using the sausages at 2 for 11 syns -it will help me get rid of my syns.... after they have gone I must get the sausage maker out and get back to making my own-(syn free), I have to say that a lot of the above has been got when I have spotted it "whoopsed"

Right I had better go and turn some of that into meal plans :8855:
have a great afternoon ....

Gooood morning world....:wavey:

Looks set to be another scorcher today-so I will be spending most of the day indoors ;)

Haha my kind of girl.
Yesterdays food looks yummy and i'm really craving a roast dinner now. Wish my shopping list was that short, but it always seems grow. Never thought about making sausages, that could be interesting. :D

Hi there, I am new to the site and have been reading your thread for inspiration :)

I was just looking up the Leg Magic and was wonderign if you had considered buying a pilates band - they are very cheap, only a few pounds, and you can use them to tone your legs in many ways. My favourite is to use it sitting down (whilst at my desk usually) tied around my legs, then stretch it by pulling my legs apart. Tones thighs easy peasy and you can use it on your arms too!

thanks
Katy

Nicki -
I have the electric fan going full welly ;) although I don't seem to be as bothered by the heat as I used to be :D
I can't resist a roast dinner -especially chicken ..ooooh and yorkshire pud :drool:.... it takes more than a bit of sunshine to put me off my food :D. My shopping list is usually quite big (hence the amount stashed in the freezers :eek:) ...lets see if I get out of the supermarket with just those items ......not a chance :8855:.
Sausage making is really easy and you know there are no nasties in there...

Thanks Katy -I will have a look at those .. *using them at work* aren't you affraid you will forget about them, stand up and fall full length :p....
I have decided against the leg magic for now-have read some mixed reviews -so i have ordered the
Wii EA sports active -personal trainer and the "more workouts game" to go with it -lets see how much I can wobble off :p....
Hope you are both having a good day...

Back