Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hello Coffee Monster, lol.. glad you are enjoying them and see that bolognaise sauce is on for dinner this eve.. yummy. I'm doing a SW Curry with lots of veggies chucked in for fibre (good loss hoping - TMI, lol) on a small jacket, while family have rice.

Have just uploaded a pic of me just before I started SW, really has motivated me and really need to work on my arms too.

Enjoy your iced coffee xxx

Hi All

Just wanted to say its never easy losing a loved one, but they wouldn't want us to mope around and waste what time we have left.
Live each day to the full if possible. Lost Mum 03/07/2008 and Dad 20/07/2008 - he couldn't live without Mum. :cry:- It was a shock and I missed then every day but I know they wouldn't want me to mope.

Well done on all the fitness you are doing makes me feel very lazy.:sigh:

Must try and get a SW cookbook for curries = going to look on ebay now or Amazon..

Kats:):):):)
x

Hello Capricorn,

It's funny how the snack monster comes creeping round when we're left without supervision - my OH works nights, and as soon as he leaves for work at 8.30pm, I get a need to reach for the naughties ;)
I'm sure it won't break your resolve though as you are doing so well!!!

I am getting losses so am happy...slowly but surely, that's what I'm telling myself :)

Hi Capricorn,
Sorry for the delayed reply but I was a bit poorly sick over the weekend. Didn't stop me from hitting the Thorntons chocolate though, but as I have now received the kind "kick up the bum" from you I consider myself told, and will behave badly no more ;)
Got a lovely SW Pork Rogan Josh for tea, and me and OH are heading to Tesco after work on an emergency fruit and veg run!
Lots of love to you and those that have written about losing loved ones - I believe they will be very proud.
Have a great rest of your day x

Evening everyone

Nikki-I was very good with my yummy cold coffee -I dug out some straws, I have some that are about 1/4 the diameter of normal ones -so it lasted me longer nomnomnom.
The bolognaise was a portion leftover from when I made it last week -it was stunning (they are always nicer when they have stood aren't they!!!!)
Kats -so sorry for your losses, must be so hard to lose both parents especially so close together. It does make you realise that you need to grab every moment you can doesn't it, I must say sis crammed more than a lifetime into her 42 years ;)
I have thought about getting the curry cookbook -I do SW online so can order it there -its the only one they have at the moment that I didn't order :rolleyes: -I don't like Indian takeaways but I have done a couple of SW ones and we liked them:D
PrawnchopSuey -if my hubby worked permenant nights I would have to go to bed when he went to work :8855:. I think I should be fine *pinkies crossed* and there is NO junk in the house anyway - I know myself well enough to know not to buy stuff in and luckily hubbie doesn't eat junk either :innocent0001:
Giblet -hope you are feeling better. Thorntons vienese truffles OMG :drool: hope you savoured every last crumb ;). I don't know about you but I think Im getting through enough fruit n veg to feed the street :p. Hope you have a good evening.

Well folks here are my meals for today:-
my blackberry n nannas with yogurt

my "brekkie"lunch :p

afternoon snicky snacky snoos

and dinner OMG it was divine I did my potatoes in 1/2tsp extra virgin kalamata olive oil and added plenty of seasoning and 1/2tsp of paprika -oh and I threw in an onion -that tasted like proper fried onions :bliss:-god I love my remoska

Im now stuffy puddled -so I can't see me needing 2 ryvitas with 42g low fat cheddar soooooooooooo :eek:I may have another cold milky coffee to use my (A) :party0048: and a cereal bar to use my (B) -
I need to add 1 syn to my total for my oil(will go and amend my meal plan in a mo) -but it will still leave me 9.5syns :confused:-I really wanted to try and use as near to 15 a day as possible -so I will see how late I am up and if need be I will have my 8syn yogurt.
Right I will get off for now and catch up on what is happening on here..
Have a great night everyone and keep up the great work you are all doing :D

Hi Capricorn - what's a remoska? You seem to cook everything in it - is it like a slow cooker?

Your brekkie looked divine! Isn't it amazing how presenting something so beautifully can make it look so much more exciting!

ooohhh spanx -this is a remoska..

Standard Remoska® Electric Cooker - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

I have the standard one (well I have 3 actually :p) -it is the best piece of kitchen equipment I have (and I have loaddds)
It has no temp control -just on and off -but you can bake cakes in it, roast chickens, do jackets -anything and its really low on the electricity it uses and of course its non-stick and dead easy to wash,,, I probably use my oven once a month since I had it..
in this weather its nice not to put the oven on..

Evening Capricorn! Well, Zumba was cancelled but I'm not disappointed cos I still ache from all that "body magic" yesterday! Poor old soul!! :D Looks as though you've had yet another fab day and well done on all your "body magic'. Beats sitting at a desk, which I've done most of the day!

Kats - How awful for you to lose your parents so close together. I'm very close to my Mum and I don't know what I'd do without her.

Eternalflame - Thanks for the Asda voucher suggestion - I'll have to try that!!! Generally Asda are brilliant but they were rubbish this week!!

I'm starting to wonder if I should start my own diary - I feel as if I'm starting to hijack your diary Capricorn! :)

Well, I'm gonna watch the sex education programme on Channel 4 now - I think I remember what sex is ........... :8855:

Nite nite xxxxxx

Woot woot - well done for getting into the 16's. You are utterly fabulous!!!

Q

morning all

Trace -chat on here as often as you want, although if you do start a diary I will have somewhere else to stalk :p....
I have looked at zumba on line and OMG I think I will wait until I am a site smaller before I give that a whirl -rhythm isn't my strong point :eek:
Thanks Q -Im getting there, still a long way to go -but I guess I spent years doing this to myself...so I can't expect it to vanish over night.

well folks I got through last night with my sanity(and 9.5syns) in tact :D-I just didn't need anything else to eat... gotta do those wedges again :gimi:

well my meal plan for today is:-
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • banana
  • 2 egg omelette with -:checkmark green:
  • onions:checkmark green:
  • mushrooms:checkmark green:
  • peppers:checkmark green:
  • 1 laughing cow light (1.5):checkmark green:
  • big salad:checkmark green:
  • peach
  • strawberries
  • melon:checkmark green:
  • pineapple:checkmark green:
    [*]thai salmon (1)
    [*]egg fried rice -
    [*]28g rice (5)
    [*]1/4tsp oil (0.5)
    [*]1 egg
    [*]28g sweetcorn (1.5)
    [*]71g peas (B)
    [*]carrot
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • broccoli
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp coffee (0.5)
  • 2 ryvita (B)
  • 42g low fat cheddar(A)
  • peach
  • melon
  • pineapple
So that vast list will use my A+Bs and use 10 syns -leaving me 5 "just in case" :p
I swear it seems like I never stop eating since I joined SW :eatdrink051:....I will cope though ;).
Right I will get off for now...hope you all have a brilliant day...

Last edited:
Hi Capricorn. Your losses are brilliant on Red and even at 15 syns a day too, alternating REd and EE this week, pretty much the same as last week really, just an EE day more, but finishing with Red day. WI is on Monday next week, as I'm then back to work and it'll be eve's from then on.. So need to work ultra hard to get that weight off, as we know we weigh more in the eve's, lol.

Mmm egg fried rice and thai salmon, sound yumm. Enjoy your day hun xxx

I'm with you, i've eat more on slimming world then if i wasn't doing a diet. I should try more red days but not eating a lot of veg, i find it a bit limited. Although if they get me as many stickers as you, it might be worth it. :D

Wow have just read some of yours posts and you are very inspirational and well done:D

Love the way you set out your menu for the day all colour coded, I am going to pinch that idea for sure!

Thank you, this thread is a really good read.

Sue

Gooooood Afternoon all

Nikki -I normally struggle to use 5 syns -its just that this week I was going to try and us 15 a day ..but I was quite a bit short yesterday and I refuse to eat just for the sake of it -THAT is what got me here in the first place :eek:.
I love Thai salmon -Its an old WW recipe -but I tweak it to make it morre SW friendly ;)...
Choccy Button -do you do EE? even on there you are suposed to have 1/3 free foods on a plate -so you don't necessarily have to use more veg -its just that I am and always will be a fruit n veg monster :sign0151: -have you tried finding different veg you might like, or cooking them differently?
Hi Nearly*there -You are welcome to pinch my colour coding :p-I just do it to break my meals up -does look pretty though :giggle:. Well done on your loss so far :happy036:

Well I had my omelette n salad -twas lovely, I used 1/4tsp oil and cooked onions, peppers and mushrooms until soft then added a laughing cow light and melted -tipped it into a bowl whilst I made the omelette, then piled it back in .... the laughing cow light made a lot of difference :eat: (and it means I didn't use my 42g low fat cheddar (heA) so I can have that later) :party0048:.

Well -where were you all earlier when I neede Oxygen :gen147:-I wibble wobbled my way through a solid hour of "just dance" -I was pooped when I was done -but god I felt great and if that didn't burn some cals then there is NO justice :roofles:
I have chopped the veggies up for my egg fried rice later, and cooked the rice -all 28g of it :faint2: -Im sure that by the time I have whacked in all the veggies there will be plenty ;)
Right I will get off and get something done... see you all later *you have been warned* :p

Well done Capricorn on wibbly wobbling, lol.. Body magic, don't you just love it, lol.

Just bought some salmon from Tesco, as your menu sounded yummy.. A whole salmon for £11.95, in Tesco, half price. So got them to fillet it for me and debone it and got ... 10 huge fillets from it, wowww. So, got 2 marinading in the fridge in Soy Sauce and sweetner, for a Teryaki salmon with steamed veggies and noodles for my dinner tomorrow. Mmmm can't wait, lol. xx

nikki -
I love salmon :drool:..I have just had dinner OMG it was gorgeous -and its amazing how much 28g rice (dried weight) looks when you add enough veggies :D. I am stuffy puddled -but I enjoyed every last fork full

oh and here is lunch-again -nomnomnom

I still have my iced coffee, 2 ryvitas, 42g low fat cheddar and some syns left to eat -oh and some more fruit fruit ..... I think I might have some syns left by bed time :p
Once dinner has gone down I might get on the wii again -Im not doing too bad so far 1hr just dance and 5600 steps...so we will see ;)
Have a great nigth everyone...

Hi Hun

How are you getting on without hubby this week? hope your not missing him too much. Well done on staying on track while he is away, thats determination for you! it was when my hubby was away that i used to see it as my right to treat myself! keep up the good work xx

Evening!!! All that exercise Capricorn!!!! Go you!!!!!!!! Despite no Zumba I'm still shattered. I had the weirdest dreams last night and woke up feeling as though I hadn't been to bed!

I always thought I had no rhythm or co-ordination but in the last couple of years I've done ballroom dancing, modern jive, salsa and Zumba and been astonished to find that not only can I do it, but I love it!!!! Who knows what you might be capable of?????????? I only wish I'd discovered dancing years ago!

Just a quickie tonite - I'm sooooooooo tired. Hopefully no more weird dreams tonight!!

Nite nite, lots of love, Trace xxxxxxx

Evening all
Losc -Im ok without hubby (would rather have him here) but its only for 5 days and I have the "hound of the baskervilles" here to keep me entertained..I swear she is as mad as a box of frogs :silly:.
If I wasn't doing SW I would probably eaten more, well not more perhaps "worse" .... crumpets with organic butter spring to mind :17729:...as it is I have finished today with an heA left and 5 syns and I really don't want or need anything more :D
Hi Trace
I think once Im happy to be seen shaking my tail feathers in public Me n hubby may well end up going dancing. He has mentioned before that he would like to learn to dance properly *god it could be a calamity* -us 2 dancing :p. I love to watch line dancing "yep Im sad" ....
As it is I often wonder if the neighbours think Im having an affair as I often close my living room curtains in the day so I can exercise without wondering who Im scaring :rotflmao:
Hope you sleep better tonight -I woke up this morning to find the dog sat at the side of me with her nose about 2mm away from mine -not doing anything just staring :confused:I swear she was trying to wake me up with mind power :crazy:... very un-nerving...

Well folks as I say I have finished today with 5 syns in tact and I have managed the 1hr "just dance" 30 mins on the wii and 6260 steps... so thats me done for another day :party0049:
Right off to update my "walk a marathon ticker" -Im on target to get it done by the end of the month, lets see how quick I can get it done :confused: -much quicker once hubby is home and we go for our walks ;)
Anyway -have a good night all, and hope we all sleep well!!

Back