Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

capricorn, you are really shrinking! i know everyone says it but you really really CAN tell. well done... i cannot wait to have some shrinky pics. i bravely put some AWFUL b4 pics up but have yet to lose enough to show a difference lol. good on ya xxxxxxxx

Wow, what an amazing, fabulous, shrinking woman you are.

Thankyou so much for being so lovely you wonderful bunch :D
As I say -I have a l-o-n-g way to go yet ,,, but I WILL get there,,, we all will ;)

right just a quick piccie update of todays meals..
smoked salmon, pepper n tomato scramble -it is sooooo filling

crabsticks n veggies mmmm

fishcakes with potato wedges mmmm -

Hope you all sleep well -have a great week everyone,,,

Evening all! Just popping in for a quick hello. Have been to Zumba this evening and boy was it hot and sweaty!!!! Great fun though!

Well, I was brave enough to look at your pcis and I can definitely see you're shrinking, specially round your tummy! You should take a pic of your face, cos it's often really noticeable when people start losing their double (or treble) chins.

That's all for now cos I'm shattered. Night night and have a great day tomorrow,

Lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxx

Morning all

We have another sunny one on the cards here...

Thankyou for all your support folks -cor you are a lovely bunch :thankyou:
Morning Trace...hope you slept well last night.., oohhh Im not sticking a snap of my great big mug on here yet :eek:... I can see Im losing some of my chin -I only have one :D although that is because I swear it starts under my bottom lip and finishes on my chest :grumble: :roofles:

Well my meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • 28g porridge oats (B)+1 ryvita**
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mixed berries
  • banana
  • tuna pate
  • 1 ryvita **
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • celery
  • carrot
  • red/yellow pepper
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
    [*]corner crunch yog (4)
  • sf jelly (1)
  • Gambas con romesco (prawns)
  • vegetable stir fry (0.5)
  • 28g peas (1)
  • 28g sweetcorn (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
Righty ho thats is the A+Bs sorted and 8.5 syns (if I don't change my mind again later :whistle:)

ohhh my resistance bands arrived yesterday -so I will be having my first bash at the Wii EA sports coach thingy today -well the 1st one using the bands :eek: -could be interesting :p
right Im away to make my brekkie :drool:
have a great day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there :D

Off to work now but thought I'd say good morning and have a good day (it's a bit miserable here weather wise). Be careful with those resistance bands, lol. I nearly took my head off with one once....... :) x

Capricorn, i just sneeked a peak at your piccies...little difference? MAHOOSIVE difference lady! Where has your stomach gone!!! you look fabulous on them, i can really see a difference! Go girly!

I have decided to restart my fishy week on saturday after WI, the weekends antics have been playing on my mind, so i think i need to do what i normally do til saturday, then have a full week of fishy week from sat onwards to get the best results. I need my carbs this week to be saintly on EE!!! On the plus side, i get to read your diary everday and pick and choose from your meals that look lovely!!! xx

Off to work now but thought I'd say good morning and have a good day (it's a bit miserable here weather wise). Be careful with those resistance bands, lol. I nearly took my head off with one once....... :) x
:rotflmao:I warned hubby that if he came home to find me tangled up on the floor in a heap then :-
A) we haven't been burgled AND
B) -not to get any ideas :giggle:
Anyway -I survived *head in tact* -it was a shorter workout than I expected but more controlled and intense.. so lets see how we go this week shall we....
Louise -thanks for the comment -I still have lots of belly left don't worry :eek:
You are best of sticking with what you are comfortable with for this week -your body knows what it needs (just we don't usually listen to it do we :eek:)
Depending on what the results are at the weekend I may or may not do the same next week...even if not Im going to do more fishy meals -and possibly 1 week of fish out of 2 or 4
right Im off to get some melon..have to trundle down to the basement fridge for it
:sigh:...
have a good afternoon all

What a transormation with your pics Capricorn, you really can see a difference :).

How are you today? Not been on much last few days, had so much on at work and 2 ppl are off long term sick, so we're trying to sort their work out for the summer. Been good with my body magic and can report a loss of 2.5lb off this week, which im pleased about. Hoping that will be 3.5lb off for my 1.5 stone award and as its my fish week too. Got salmon fillets with my stir fry tonight and prawns for lunch. Isn't it exciting, lol.

Hope your day is a good one hun xx

afternoon had a look at your pics hun,i can see a difference:).
have a good day.x

Evening all

Hiya Nikki -Thanks for the lovely comment :DIm great thanks..had a good day -and soon off to bed......
Well done on your loss -looks like you won't be needing CD at this rate :party0049:. Hope your week calms down for you... soon your holidays though ;)
Thanks Surreygal -Still lots of wobble to shift but at least its on its way...
Well here are my meals today:-
good ole brekkie nomnomnom

Tuna pate -still have the other half I made in the fridge

and the Gambas con Romesco (chilli tomato prawns) on stir fry.... It was unusual to start with but we liked it and hell did they have a kick :eek: -hubby requested them again :happy036:

I have finished today having used 1A+2Bs and 8syns -not the 15 it should be ...but not bad at all..
Right Im away to watch phil taylor :p
Have a great night all and keep up the great work..

Unfortunately I can't see you piccies :( not sure why - maybe I've not posted enough or something.
Have a great evening and as my consultant likes to say "keeeeeeeep slimming"
(must be said in manically optimistic and very nice way)
x

Good morning Capricorn

I like how you did your tuna plate, real bit of art there hun ;), good to eat food that looks good isn't it? I've got smoked marckerel and king prawn salad today for lunch and king prawn and muscle seafood pasta for my dinner tonight. So day 2 looks pretty good and been reading snuggles thread and shes lost another 4lb this week, wowww 12 in 2 weeks. Its so worth doing.

Right back to work, got kids coming in for a "anti bullying" group training in 15 mins, so need to prepare. Have a good day hun xx

Morning all

Giblet...not sure why you can't see the piccies :confused:-although you could consider it a narrow escape :p. Hope you are having a good week...
Nikki...I love a pretty plate of food-I never thought I was that fussy -until I started looking at the pics of my meals and realised that Im quite particular :p.
How are you finding "fishy week"? Im enjoying it, but I find it takes more thinking about than a normal red week. I think in part its down to the weather -fish, potatoes, veggies n parsley sauce are lovely in cooler weather -but when its scorching its not so appealing.
still -Im half way through and I will see if it makes any difference to my weight loss *watch me put on weight* :rotflmao:

Well -my meal plan for today looks like this:-
  • plums -wasn't hungry for brekkie :eek:
  • tuna pate
  • 2 seedy ryvita (B)
  • carrot
  • peppers
  • cucumber
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • melon
  • 250ml semi(A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • seafood sticks
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • celery
  • peppers
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • melon
  • SF jelly (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (5.5)
So thats my A+Bs and 7.5syns -can't see me getting much else in today -but I will have used half todays syns -
right Im off to make lunch.... have a great day everyone...

Hey Capricorn, finding it ok, its just lunches really, struggle for ideas. But do feel not so bloated, which is great. I bought a whole salmon which was half price in Tesco, got them to fillet it, so have quite a lot of that still left, frozen it in 2's in bags, and yesterday had 2 fillets to myself, lol.. but was on stir fry veg and once I'd cooked that down, it wasn't a huge amount. I've incorperated 2 EE days into this week, just so I can get either pasta, rice or noodles into the day.x

Hey Hunni,
Hope your doing ok, your food always looks so yummy (even when i no i don't like it) I'm think i'm going to try a new fish a week and see how i get on, at the moment i no i like cod and haddock dipped in batter and deep fried :D
Random question but what does salmon taste like? is it very fishy for a fish? hmmm that sounded less odd in my head, haha.

Nikki -I could eat salmon until Im ill -I love the stuff :p -not sure I could do 2 pieces at once mind :p
Lets hope we get good results

choccy -I don't find salmon fishy -more creamy, If you can afford it I would try a boneless, skinless fillet -less to put you off that way ;)-I always used to get the individually wrapped ones in a bag at tesco ...but you could pick up just one from the fish counter -to try. If you aren't sure about it -what about turning it into fishcakes -really easy and sort of dilutes the flavour ...I love home made fish cakes as you can put as much or as little fish in as you want ;)
I adore Haddock -but can't get it out here for love nor money :mad:... even hubby would eat that every day... mind he is doing really well with eating fish at the moment -not that Im making him do a full 14 meals of it ...
Hope you are having a good week Mrs... just off to find your diary..not that Im nosey :D

Haha i can't make my hubby eat anything thats not out of a birdseye box. Never thought about making fishcakes, i love fishcakes, although my usual ones come from a box or a chippy shop,

Unfortunately I can't see you piccies :( not sure why - maybe I've not posted enough or something.

Me neither :cry: Think it must be to do with the number of posts. I get an access denied message if I try to view a profile also.

Well I've decided to start a diary. Not sure what I'm going to write - may just be a load of random rubbish :rolleyes: (Nothing new there then..;)) Still hopefully someone will read it :sign0163:

Catch you later, JJ

Back