Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Choccy -If i gave hubby owt out of a box he would think he was in the dog house :giggle: -me thinks I have spoilt him...good job I like cooking ;). Fish cakes are sooooo easy -and you can freeze em ...
JJ - I will read your diary :D...random rubbish is about what write most days -and it doesn't stop me :p-get started girl :D. Trust me -you should think yourself lucky that you can't see the pics....

I WANT to see the pics (spits dummy on the floor....then goes and picks it up again because the landlord is coming round on Sunday and I haven't got time to tidy again!)
I'll keep trying - I'm probably pressing the wrong button or something.
JJ - I'll be hunting for your diary too :) I find reading posts on here really inspirational....think I'm more addicted to mins than my facebook games atm, lol
Well tomorrow is the moment of truth - weigh in following superfree challenge (and as many fishy meals as I could get in). I'd love 3 1/2 for my next award, but haven't lost that much in a week in a long time, plus got 3 last week which is usually followed by a smaller loss. Fingers crossed tho - I have a freddo in reserve whether it's good or not so good news, lol
Have a great evening - I'm off to see if OH has finished the prawn rogan josh, yummy x

Evening ladies-
Giblet -pinkies crossed for a nice result tomorrow :cross:
well here are my lunch n dinner today mmm

I did 45 mins step on the wii earlier -which reckoned I burnt 410 cals :D

Right folks I will now try and put THE pics on here to see if you can see them ..*can't believe Im doing this* :eek:-you have been warned :p
----now is you last chance to look away...
you have been warned...
Ok you have no-one to blame if you go any further.....

Arghhhhhh !!!!!
14th May

14th june

18th July

Now if you get nightmares -tis your own faults :rotflmao:
Now if those images don't keep you out of the fridge then there is no hope ...;)
Hope you all sleep well :sign0151:
JJ -Im off to read right now :happy096:

Wow - you can really tell. Well done Capricorn you're doing great :)
Thanks for doing that and for the weigh in wishes...
Right, I'm off to bed - got a very busy day of patients and paperwork tomorrow, and def need my beauty sleep :) goodnight x

Morning Capricorn

You are late in this morning, hope all is well hun?

There are some awesome losses on Fish week, I am def gonna do one fish week a month..

Day 3 today and was pleased with myself yest for cooking my dinns before I took my son shopping, as stopped at KFC and all i had was a diet Coke :). Was so full from dinnner and then went to cinema and took some butterkiss popcorn (6), my alpen barl lgiht (1/2 heb) and a pack of mixed fresh fruit, so was good then too. He heee, think I might need to shine my halo ;).

Catch up a little later. xx

Gooooood morning world :D
I don't know if someone is putting something in my food, but Im feeling all :party0011:....I have been feeling this way since I started SW :confused:...can't remember the last time I felt in a grump :woohoo:*sure its only a matter of time*
Anyway hellllllo everyone :D

Nikki -get that halo polished girl :angel:...I have seen the results on the "fish week" -pinkies crossed we get good results. Im planning on doing a fish week once a month just to keep things shaken up

Tis lovely n cool here today .....

My meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • 2 eggs-srcimbled
  • red pepper
  • tomato
  • smoked salmon
  • melon
  • SF jelly (1)
  • cod
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • cheese sauce
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
  • 150ml semi (3.5)
  • 2tsp cornflour (2)
  • 71g peas (B)
  • carrots
  • cauliflower
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (5.5)
So thats my A+Bs and 12.5 syns accounted for...
I know it only melon n jelly for lunch -but the salmon and eggs really keeps me full, so it will be about as muh as I can manage, Then Im doing fish with cheese sauce for dinner mmmmmmmmmmm.

I realised something today... I now actually look at myself in the mirror -I mean really LOOK in the full length mirror -not the usual stand as far away from the small mirror -squinting cursary glance, just to make sure my hair is tidy :giggle:kind of a look I used to do. Im not saying Im exactly thrilled about what I see -but I think Im actually starting to appretiate my body -hell it has taken a lot of abuse from me hasn't it..and it still keeps on going... and I really think it is starting to benefit from me looking after it... *ooh hark at me getting all deep n meaningfull* :rotflmao:
right Im off to make a shopping list -we are either nipping out tonight or tomorrow -depending on what time hubby gets home today :D
Have a lovely day everyone and keep it up girls -we are getting there :D

Capricorn, halo all polished now ;). Lol.. I've felt much more bubblier since being on SW, think its the fact that we are eating healthily and loosing weight too, that inspires us. Talking about inspire.. feel very inspired with the Fish Thread from Snuggle, so many loosing, its gotta be a matter of time, before I add to the list :).

Glad you aer looking in the mirror again, i bought some new undies the other day and would have normally have just quickly tried them on and if they fit, wash them and then wear them, but actually looked at myself in my full mirror too. Wasn't over the moon at the reflections, but much better then I thought :)x

Capricorn the piccies look fab:wow: Are those shoulders standing a little more proudly in the most recent? :D I can tell a big difference, so keep going girlie I have faith in you :happy096:

Giblet - how did the weigh in go? Hope you got the 3 1/2 you wanted. I may have to give this fishy week a go if the results keeping looking so good :rolleyes:

Eternalflame - well done on taking your own snacks to the cinema. I always liked to pretend that if I ate chocolate in the darkness the calories didn't count ;)

Well I should go post something in my own diary now I've done loitering in other people's :sign0151:

Apologies if I've missed anyone, JJ

Hi Capricorn! And everyone else!!! I've been a bit remiss with my postings just recently - it's cos I'm titivating the house in the hope that someone will want to buy it!! Normally I'd spend nearly all evening on the net, but instead I'm up and about doing things. I only want to move to the other end of town, closer to my Mum and kids, so not far at all.

It ws interesting to hear that some of you feel better on SW - I know I do. I feel all lethargic when I'm not eating the SW way, which isn't very often! Apart from today - it was my former manager's birthday so he brought cakes in and I had a big chunk of fresh cream sponge. OMG did it hurt afterwards!!!!!!! I had stabbing pains in my tummy, followed by general stomach ache and bloatedness. It's certainly put me off eating anything else like that in the near future!!!

I shall go now I've hijacked your diary - again!!!! Keep up the good work!

Nite,nite, lots of love, Trace xxx

Evening all

JJ -do you know something -I do believe I am standing straighter now...I think its down to the wii fit jobby -It measures your posture/balance in a morning and I do find Im standing taller because of it -well that and possibly because I have a bit less belly trying to defy gravity :rotflmao:
Nikki -I can't wait to be able to buy pretty undies..Im going to peg em all out on the drier for all to see -Im sure that if I did it with my current ones my washing would dry quicker as they would act like sails and the spinner would be whirling around :p
Trace -its strange isn't it because even before SW me n hubby never had ready meals and always ate lots of fruit n veg -now when we used to go and stay with his brother and family after the 1st day we would feel like cr*p as they ate a lot of processed stuff.. I actually used to offer to cook *and shop* just so I knew what we were eating ;). If I don't get lots of fresh fruit n veg every day I feel like hell-I really have no excuse for being this over weight as I don't eat take aways etc... my downfall has always been being to eat a pea more than a pig :whistle:. Hope you get some interest in the house soon.....
Well folks dinner was nommy:-
there was a big ole piece of cod (folded in half) under that yummy cheese sauce,,,

and this was brekkie...

I have to say that Im finding fish much more filling than I used to -but Im looking forward to a nice roast chicken dindin :D
Right -I had better get off and do some catching up
sleep well everyone;)

Hey all,
Hope everyone has had a good day?
Thanks for thinking of me Judy - I did "half" a fish week really but the results are in.
I'm finally back from weigh in and.........I got 3 1/2 pounds and therefore my 2 1/2 stone (this time) award. I also got SOW, and OH and I won the raffle, lol. So I'm a happy bunny, and the Freddo is chilling in the fridge...just the one treat though coz wedding is 5 weeks tomorrow :0
Sleep well everyone x

:bliss:Woohoo Giblet. You're certainly going to make a gorgeous bride! Best of luck for this week girlie. Are you going to keep on the fish a bit longer?

Thanks :) I think I might eat it as much as I can, but not sure OH can cope with much more, lol, although he is now 1/2 pound to target so the motivation is there x

Morning ladies :D
:happy036:giblet...thats brilliant -I hope you did this :bliss:all around the room :p.
Well done to hubby -you are going to be a radiant couple jigging down the aisle...just 5 weeks away...will we get piccies of the event :D
I think hubby has had 4 fish meals this week and has enjoyed them (well he hasn't said otherwise:giggle:) -the cheese sauce was a hit and he loves parsley sauce -so I reckon fish cakes with either of the above will be a regular feature. he also liked the chilli prawns ..... I think hubby would eat anything if it has chilli in it ;)
I think my plan is to have tuna, prawns, seafood sticks etc for lunches and then some fish and some meat in the evenings.

Well my meal plan for today is:-
  • natural yogurt
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • roll mops
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • celery
  • tomato
  • pepper
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • crunch corner yogurt (4)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • salmon with sweet chilli sauce (0.5)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)stir fried:-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • 71g peas (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats my A+Bs used -but only 2.5syns -so I will try and up those as I go...
Right I will get off for now-have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Last edited:
Hi Capricorn.

Feeling a bit "Fished" out now, lol.. might have to make tonights meal the last fish one (fish chips and mushy peas) for a week.. lol..

How are you doing? Good luck with WI on sunday, I imagine you'd have done brilliantly as always hun.. Off away to Skegness to visit a freind for weekend, planning on doing EE as it'll give me safer options for eating out.

xx

Good evening lovely folks....

Nikki -I have just had my fave -salmon -so my fish enthusiasm had been renewed :drool:... although its the last day tomorrow ;)
oooohh going to Skeggy -I went there nearly every year as a kid -Im from nottinghamshire -so it was nice n close *mind at the time it seemed an age* :p
Hope you have a good day...oohh have a pot of cockles for me nomnomnom

well folks I have had dinner -god it was good ...I decided to still do the salmon but then instead of stir-fry n peas I did salad and made some garlic wedges ,,, they are addictive -and it only used the same heB and 1.5syns as the stir fry -but was much more comfort food :D

my fruit n yog

rollmop salad -

and the ooooohh so scrummy sweet chilli salmon with wedges :eatdrink023:
We nipped shopping earlier and I got hold of a 1kg bag of raw king prawns for €7.99 -which I thought was quite good -especially as the ones I did earlier in the week were €3.99 for 10 :eek:. If they are nice I will get a couple more bags whilst they have them (if I can make room in the freezers)*won't hold my breath*
I had a crunch corner yog earlier -I have found 2 varieties that are 0.1% fat -so 4 syns ...1 is strawberry yog with mini choc cornflakes and the other is vanilla with choc n toffee rice crispies :D
I still need to have my 2 heAs and my fibre plus heB which will take me to A+Bs used and 6 syns..
is it just me or do you all find that with just a bit of thought about what you are eating -you can seem to be eating all day? :p
well tomorrow -as long as it isn't raining we will be getting up at 5am for a walk around the golf course -I WILL burn some more wobble ;)
Hubby is still holding my scales in the boot of the car -so i haven't even been able to have a sneaky peak at how this week is going -so Sunday could be a :bliss:eek:r a :rant2: :p
Right Im off for my iced coffee -have a great night all and I hope you are all doing well :D

Sounds nice Capricorn - OH and I had cod with a milk / cheese / garlic sauce, wedges and veggies (yum). Missed lunch tho (naughty) so going to get some superfree soup in a bit.
Hope you have a good night and looking forward to some good results for you on Sunday :) x

is it just me or do you all find that with just a bit of thought about what you are eating -you can seem to be eating all day? :p

Evening Capricorn and all

This is always my plan :gimi: I am a grazer, constantly picking and unable to sit down to 3 square meals a day. That's the reason my days are set out as they are.

For example this is tomorrows menu
Saturday – Extra Easy
Drinks –Milk (HEA), Coffee, Diet Coke, Water
Breakfast – Bacon omelette with tomatoes, red peppers and onion
Mid morning snack -Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
Lunch –Salmon fishcakes, salad, ff vinaigrette, strawberries and Muller light yoghurt
Mid afternoon snack – HM vegetable soup
Dinner – Chicken supreme (3), savoury rice and vegetables [Recipe no 7]
Supper – Alpen light (1/2 HEB)
1 A and 1 B plus 3 syns

If I have more than a couple of hours between meals I'm tempted by the naughty stuff (you know the kind - high fat, chocolatey, creamy and gorgeous :drool:) This is how I got to the size I am. I never ate a meal just picked at the kid's food, bags of crisps, bars of chocolate - you get the idea. SW has made me focus on food as a tool to get my body in shape, instead of something to stop the hunger pangs :eating: (Oooo almost got philosophical there - note to self - don't do thinking at this time of night, it makes your head hurt :d'oh:)

Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread :eek:. I'll slope off and be quiet now :rotflmao::whistle:

Back