Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Don't be quiet JJ - Capricorn doesn't seem to mind :) Hope you are all well this morning? Just had a naughty weekend treat - special K bliss with berries and chocolate for brekkie. Off to syn it now, but it was worth it for a nice change. Hmm...prob should have syned it before, but it leapt into my trolley before I could stop it and then leapt into my mouth. Go figure :) x

Morning all

JJ -chat away -I don't mind at all :D... Im a grazer too.... I have my 3 main meals -but the gaps are filled with fruit (I can get through an alarming amount of fruit if Im not carefull:eek:)..and now I fill gaps with SF jelly, iced coffee and allsorts.

Giblet -I think Im odd as I have never liked choc with fruit :confused:-I especially dislike choc with strawberries :yuk:-but it would be boring if we all liked the same things wouldn't it!! I often have things leap into my trolley when I walk past them :p

well folks -we got our walk around the golf course this morning-we were up at 5:00am -on the course for 6:30am and off again by 9:30am-then a walk around the naafi on the way back *ok ok so I picked up 6 more yankee candles :whistle:*
Anyway that means I have clocked up 11,300 steps so far :whacky068:and as usual -I don't expect that to go up much for the rest of the day :giggle:BUT it means I have just got my silver body magic award :character00115:
Well its day 7 of my fish week (weigh day tomorrow :cross:) -so it will be interesting to see if it has made any difference,,, 3lbs would be "super, smashing, great" as it would give me my 3.5st award -but anything off is in the right direction :D

My red meal plan for today is:-
  • 4 seafood sticks -at 5am this morning :eek:
  • 1 alpen light (3)-7am
  • 3 plums
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • tuna fish
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • carrot
  • pepper
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • melon
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • steamed cod with lemon + whatever seasoning takes my fancy later;)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) stir-fried:-
  • onions
  • carrots
  • wild mushrooms
  • peppers
  • 28g peas (1)
  • 28g sweetcorn (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats A+Bs accounted for and 6.5syns used -
Right Im going to get off and make the salads for lunch
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

I thought I was the only one who had noticed how high the 'naughties' can jump :rotflmao: Luckily I seem to have found a source of ninja strawberries who are keeping them away from me:bliss:
Hope you enjoyed the cereal Giblet.

Anyhoo, well done on the walking this morning Capricorn. At 6.30 the most I could manage was stumbling to the bathroom and straight back to bed :p (Note- must go to bed before midnight and not still be in other people's diaries :giggle:)

Off to eat something before I start on one of the cats..........:eat: ;)

Same to you Capricorn - I'll be on and waiting to see how you've done tomorrow :)
My brekkie was 5 1/2 syns so that's not too bad at all. I actually didn't use any yesterday mostly coz I was getting the 10 superfree in again.
OH and I are deciding whether to walk into town or not - we're going to make the final arrangements at our wedding reception venue, and order our wedding rings (exciting!) Then it's home to do loads and loads of work tho :(
Ah well - happy days anyway.
See you later x

JJ - it was lovely :) Just have to remember now I've opened the box that it doesn't need to be eaten before Monday, lol x

Ewww, Capricorn, seafood sticks at 5am! :eek:

Personally, I can't remember the last time I saw 5am and I'm fairly sure that whenever it was it would be because I was still up, not because I was getting up early!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow, you deserve another fabulous loss! x

Just popped by to wish you luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I'm sure you will have done brilliantly as usual.

You have remembered to get the scales out of the car boot, haven't you? :8855:

Good morning all

JJ -I tucked my scales under my arm and put them back in their rightful spot on my way in from the golf course yesterday morning ;) didn't fancy going out in my jigglyparmas all bleary eyed at silly o'clock this morning :p -not a sight anyone needs to see -trust me :eek:.
I regularly have food pole-vault into my basket as I go past -although mine seems to be meat n fruit :confused: -the other week I had enough fruit to feed a zoo -and hubby rarely eats any fruit (about 10 pieces since I met him :eek:)... hubby keeps asking how many more times I think I can "re-jig" the freezer before I accept that I ain't gonna get anything else in :giggle:

Spanx-I know -I couldn't quite believe I was eating them that early on -but to be honest I don't think my taste buds were awake at that hour -nor was most of me to be honest. I never thought that there were two 5 o'clocks in 1 day-but its lovely on the golf course early as all the animals are out n about -and all the "locals" aren't ;)
Jiblet-not long to go now :love047: bet you are sooooo excited. Bet you had to have some alterations to your dress :eek:

Well the scale say 5lb off for me this morning :D -so I got my 3.5st award :thankyouthankyou::roofles: -3st9lbs gone to be exact and another 6 to go:cross:. Im going back onto normal red days now -although I will have more fish for lunches and a couple of times a week, just so Im getting a balance.

My meal plan for today is:-
  • 28g porridge oats (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • peach
  • seafood sticks
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • carrot
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • melon
  • apricots
  • roast lamb
  • 1/2 hm 8" yorkskire pud (5)
  • carrots
  • cauliflower
  • green beans
  • 2tsp gravy granules (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats my A+Bs and 6.5syns -again ....not enough syns -but I might be able to add some more as I go ;)
Hubby has a golf competition today -so Im not sure what Im going to do today :confused: -but Im sure I will find something....In fact I might look on-line to find something for my anniversary pressie ....hubby keeps asking what I would like -and I don't know!!!! -hubby is having a new pair of summer golf shoes :confused:...
Anyway -that is more than enough waffle -again..I will get off and get my brekkie
Have agreat day everyone ,,,

Morning Capricorn

5lbs!! Well done you and a new shiny! Your like superwoman!:superwoman:

I am trying some red days and a green day this week, I took a leaf our of your book at did a menu plan for the whole week so nice and organised!!

Anyway well done- you must be pleased :D

Have a great weekend
Claire xx

Morning Capricorn!!! Wow!!!!! :eek: 5lbs off!!! Well done!!!! :clap: You go girl!!!! :happy096:

Your 5 a.m. walk sounds lovely, but waaaaaaaaaaay too early!!! Last time I saw 5 a.m. was when I had to get up to get a flight when I went on holiday last year! :character00255:

Well, I stayed the same this week. Not impressed!:badmood: Never mind, onwards and upwards! Gonna try more fishy meals this week seeing as people have been having some good losses. Hopefully that will shift the blubber and get me closer to target.:fingerscrossed:

No interest in my house so far, but it's only been on the market 4 days! Also it was the start of the school hols this weekend so I think people have other things on their mind. Having said that, there seem to be a lot of houses on the market and they're staying there for quite a while. :( Oh well, we'll see.

Well, that's it for now! Going to have some Crunchy Bran and strawberries for brekkie ........... or shall I have a bacon buttie???????? I love this "diet"!!!!! :D

Bye for now and take care, Trace xxxxxxxx

Well what can I say? I bow at the altar of your greatness :worthy: [or does that just make me a :kissass:] :D
5lbs is amazing and you should be rightly proud of your efforts. :bliss:I can’t wait to get to 50 lbs off and you’ve managed it in such a short time. I’ve upped the fish content of my menu this week but can’t see me ever doing a full fish week, as there aren’t many I like. I’ll see how this week goes and possibly see about adding in more.
Keep going Mrs. At this rate that remaining 6 will be gone in no time.:girlpower:

Hi Capricorn!!!

I am a newbie and have just found this amazing website, reading your thread is so inspiring and motivational. I hope you realise that your weight loss success is not just a huge achievement for yourself but that through your determination and effort you can help people like me, who are just about to start out on this journey.
So a huge heartfelt thanks to you from me and Im sure many others :)

xx

afternoon capricorn:)

well done on your fab loss hun,and a new shiny :happy096: .
I like the 6 p's in your signature.
have a great day.
xx:D

Good afternoon ladies
*aww shucks* Thanks for the lovely comments folks :giggle:.... you are all -"too lovely" :D

well -it has been a strange morning -I think "starvin marvin" paid a visit :rant2:.... in the grand scheme of things I haven't actually been that bad -BUT I feel like I have swallowed a bowling ball :eek:
SO... I changed my brekkie :confused:(this is where the trouble started me thinks)

I had :-
  • 2 rashers bacon
  • 2 eggs -scrimbled
  • fresh tomato...
  • ALSO I have had
  • 6 plums
  • 300g pot of fresh apricots
  • ooohhh some ham
  • oh and 2 peaches....
When I see it written down -it really isn't that bad as its all free..... doesn't mean Im haven't been a greedy umpah lumpah :sign0137::ashamed0005:.... I know exactly where I have gone wrong... I had a "picking" frenzie instead of doing lunch, on the PLUS side -I ignored the fibre plus bars and the 2 choccy puds in the fridge :eek:lesson learnt as I now feel sick!!!!
Whatever happened to the woman who could eat a family sized pork pie, 6 big sausage rolls, 2 packs of sandwiches and a 6 pack of crisps :eek: *before needing "something sweet"?* ..... this used to be my occasional blow out pre-SW :eek:
I now feel just as rough as THAT lot used to make me...
Anyway -no damage done....so here is the line under it
---------------------------------------------------------
Claire -I love red days -but I have penciled in a couple of green days this week:D -mainly because I want to make my special egg fried rice,
Trace -housing is so slow to move at the moment isn't it!! We are hoping to buy something with a bit more outdoor space when move back to the UK ... but we are thinking of keeping our current house as a rental -well that is the plan so far :p
Im sure you will get those scales moving this week -how long to your holiday now?
JJ -the fish week was ok and Im happy enough with the extra loss -but I don't think it was enough difference for me to stick to just fish ;) Im going to keep having extra fish meals -but I enjoy my varied menu much more-and since Im in this for the long haul, I may as well enjoy it :D
Hiya Chicaloca - welcome on board.... feel free to come and chat anytime, Im usually on here rambling about one thing or another :blahblah::blahblah:. Hope you get on well with SW...Im loving it so far....and if you decide to do a diary I can come and nosey ;)
Surreygal -both the 6 Ps and the failing to plan are something hubby says all the time -something the army have rammed down his throat for years -so I pinched them as I think they are quite appropriate:giggle:

right Im going to waddle my bloated belly over to the sofa to see if it will settle :p
Have a lovely afternoon all:D

Hey Capricorn,

just a quick question! I am going to do some red days, but have no kitchen scales! The only think I have to weigh is potatoes- how many roughly is there is a portion? I have some new potatoes they are probably about egg sized.

lol not the best way to do it, but was just planning on having three? Do you think that would be too much?

Claire x

Hey Capricorn,
Congrats on the 5lbs :) you are a star.
Hope you (and everyone else) is having a good day? I'm a bit off as OH and I went out on a bit of an impromptu session last night. Managed to use over 50 syns on alcohol (oops) but we haven't been out for ages, and are under a lot of stress so it was good to have some fun :) not sure I'll get away with a weight loss this week tho but at least we didn't get a pizza on the way home!
Ah well...tomorrow is another day x

Hi Claire

Yep -I would say 3 spuddlies the size of an egg would be about right-its what I have :D

Giblet -sounds like the drinky-poos were well deserved.... it was only one evening -so pinkies crossed you still get your loss ;)

5lbs? Way to go wonder women! :talk017: Thats amazing, loving the new shiney! How long has that taken you?? You are my sw hero.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! xxxxxxxx

I want a shiny.................:cry:

Ok dummy retrieved. Can someone advise how to add shinies to the signature? Are you copying and pasting from somewhere?

Thanks, JJ

Ooooooo Giblet I haven't had a drinky in ages and now you've reminded me of the vodka sat in the fridge.

Must resist......must resist........:break_diet:

Back