Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Evening ladies

Just a quick one before I settle down to watch the motoGP *vroom vroom* has nothing to do with lovely fellas in leather -honest :p

Choccy -I have been on SW 14 weeks now.

JJ -if you look on this sw section -in the "off topic" section it says "stickers "-you right click on the one you want if its there"
select "properties" and copy the address
THEN -go to your CP and select signature... click on your signature and then click on the little icon of a mountain, clear the box and paste the copied address onto there and thats it...
If you want say the 2st one and you can only find the 1st one -you just adjust the address and from 2st to 2st..hope that waffle makes sense.. give me a yell if you get stuck..

Good morning world

firstly -lets get caught up on the foody pics *bad bad me*
so -this was saturdays lunch

saturday dinner -stir-fry and steamed cod

yesterdays brekkie

roast lamb n yorky pud :D

then this mornings brekkie -I could live on this :p

right -that is that out of the way -will post my usual rambling when I have phoned my mum for a chat..

Wow Capricorn, well done on such a great loss last week and such a great loss overall :happy096:

Your diary is an inspiration both for motivation and for meal ideas (although I will be avoiding the fish as I cant eat it!).

I have been following you since finding minimins and joining but only just getting around to being confident enough to post :eek: Still can't quite believe I am doing this dieting thing and still sticking with it 2 weeks in and 7.5 lbs gone :woohoo:

So, just wanted to say hi really and congrats on your new shiney!

Morning ladies -Im baccccck :p
Have to have my daily rattle with my mum ;)...

Hi Hannah -Thanks so much...
Glad you are feeling brave enough to post now-everyone is lovely on here, so just jump on and join in. Well done on your great loss so far :happy036:-Is this your first time doing SW? -it is mine (apart from one brief attempt when I was 14:rolleyes:) and I just love it...
Fingers crossed your weigh loss continues:cross:... feel free to come and chat on here anytime you like... have a great day and keep up the great work :D

Well after much pondering I have finally settled on my red meal plan for today... It was going to be one of those days -you know the ones where "hmmm do I want this, ooh shall I have that instead?" -I think the change in the weather is to blame -after several seriously hot weeks we have cooled down -and have rain :party0049: -so I don't fancy COLD stuff.... so -todays meal plan is :-
  • 28g porridge oats (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to roast:-
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red pepper
  • melon
  • 2 peaches
  • pork schnitzel:-
  • pork fillet
  • 1 egg
  • dried bread crumbs (5) -will alter this when I know how many I use ;)
  • 1/4tsp oil -to roast:-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red/yellow pepper
  • with green beans
  • cauliflower
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (5.5)
Righty ho -that wil be my A+Bs and 11.5syns used .... I will alter the syns when I see how many bread crumbs I use -could be more could be less -who knows :p

I think the other thing that has lead to me changing my menu is I "think" *week is looming -not sure as my system is all over the place :grumble:-but Im getting the sore stomach I get and it might explain feeling so sick after yesterdays food...any how if that is the case I know I should count myself lucky as the only symptoms I get are a pain behind my left shoulder blade :confused:, I fall asleep in the day, for 2 days before and I get a bit of a sore stomach thats it... so i think I get of lightly. Mind I know that I suffer even less when Im eating well -and I don't even get choc cravings :eek:

We are nipping shopping tonight -need water, veg, fruit at least-ohhh and Im in desperate need of a chicken dinner-so a nice fresh chick chick is required :p. Whilst we are out we are going to stop off and see if I can find a couple of pairs of 3/4 jeans -my others fell down last time I wore them :D .... and a couple of tops... its hubbies anniversary pressie to me -well I couldn't think of anything else ;)
Right I will get off for now..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep going...

Hey there,
Capricorn - can I have another kick up the backside please? I'm wobbling a bit from the weekend (feel rubbish too which isn't helping) but your kick helped me get back on track last time!
JJ - step AWAY from the alcohol. It's really not worth it - honest. I haven't felt this rubbish for so long in ages. Not sure it is the booze but if I tell myself it is, then maybe I'll have more motivation in future. Well....except for next Friday which is OH's and my joint stag / hen do :)
Hannah - welcome! Hope everyone is having a good day x

Come on then Giblet -"bend over" annnnnnd :whoopass::asskick:
Now don't make me come over there and slap your legs :nono:
*hmmm perhaps I have missed my calling * - how does "miss Slimming World whiplash sound?" :rotflmao: -don't tell hubby -he might like the idea :giggle:

That any better? :p
Ok-on the Positive thinking side ..just keep thinking of your wedding day... it is soooooo close now you can almost touch it... come on just a few more days :vibes: then you will be skippity skopping down the aisle to become Mrs Giblet :love047:
You have come sooooo far that you KNOW you can do it -Now get that ass into gear ...and don't make me open another can of "whoop ass" on you again..

LOL - thanks Capricorn I feel much better now (except for my backside which is a bit sore.....)
I have an idea in my head about your hubby now - liking the idea of Miss Whiplash and getting ideas if you're tied up in resistance bands. All very exciting :)
I am very excited about the wedding but without going into detail I am in quite poor health, need to finish my doctorate before then or I lose my job, and have a LOT on with my family (esp. mum who is really unwell). I need motivation atm just to get up in the morning but I don't want it all to affect my weight loss (this time).
Anyway - never mind. Thanks for the support, and here's to a 100% week from here on in.
Hope you're having a good day yourself? x

Ooh - I've just noticed we started at a very similar weight and are the same height. How bizarre! x

Hi there giblet

My hubby is an absolute bl**dy diamond and I sometimes wonder how he puts up with me -but its our 8th anniversary next week and we never argue -so we must be doing something right!!! -its probably him just nodding and letting me get on with it :p

Ahhhhh well -if you have lots of things going on besides trying to lose weight -then its hardly suprising that some days what you eat is the last thing on your mind hun -you can have one of these :grouphugg:to go with the ass kicking in that case.
You are on the home stretch now -so I have no doubt that you WILL get there... even if you have to take a little detour whilst life is complicated -you WILL still get there.
Im fortunate that at the moment my life is relatively calm -so focussing on getting rid of the wobble is easier. I had a crap couple of years -I think I have mentioned most of it on here -but the quick version is... lost sis to ovarian cancer 2 years ago, then mum had a mastectomy last year and I had neurosurgery in October last year... we don't do things in halves in our family...so Im grateful for a little calm time.
Here is hoping that you get that peace soon too, and that your mum and you get to share lots more happy moments.
Don't forget to take care of yourself....
have a lovely evening Mrs:D

Well the scale say 5lb off for me this morning :D -so I got my 3.5st award :thankyouthankyou::roofles: -3st9lbs gone to be exact and another 6 to go:cross:. Im going back onto normal red days now -although I will have more fish for lunches and a couple of times a week, just so Im getting a balance

Way to go Capricorn.. thats fantastic loss, have wi at home today as can't get to group til next week, due to late eves working this week, and lost 2.5lb.. better then nothing, but was hoping for more with fish week, but its still off. Will def do a few days a week though of fish, as it does work, but 2 in a row really is enough, lol..

Anyway, off to work again and will catch up with you soon hun, well done xxx

Thanks Capricorn - sending big appreciative hugs your way (I can't use the pictures properly, stupid technology).
Been to Asda for a massive fruit and veg shop so fingers crossed for a good rest of week :) x

Goood morning world....

No rain today -but its nice and cool...

Nikki -well done on the loss :happy036:.Im finding Im eating fish for lunches but I like my meat of an evening, so we will see what difference it makes -if any!!! Have a good week ...
Giblet - Hope the rest of your week is a good one..now you have lots of syn free goodies in it should help...

Well the search for 3/4 jeans failed :grumble: -they had loads of full length ones and I did find the 3/4s I wanted -but they were all in the same size as the ones that fall down :mad:.
So hubby decided that he is taking next Wednesday off (its our anniversary) and we are going to the "sudring" -a big shopping area to see if I can find the illusive jeans and a couple of other bits and then we might go for a chinese buffet if its open on the way back :D -I can cope better at a buffet as I eat less than if they stick it on the table ;)
Whilst doing the shopping I did pick up a nice hair dye -in red...I haven't done my hair at home for yonks -I used to be a henna girl, I hate hairdressers with a passion ...would rather go to the dentist :p and at the moment Im really not wanting to go and use one of the back wash sinks as the bone I had removed from my noggin before xmas is right at the base where the sink would sit..not a good idea :eek: anyway I slapped the dye on this morning and waited to see if my hair dropped out ..... but NO, it survived and I quite like the colour too -so now I just need to get my eyebrows sorted -anyone got a strimmer? :giggle:

Anyway -my red meal plan for today is:-
  • grapefruit-didn't fancy much :eek:
  • smoked haddock
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) to roast:-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • peppers
  • melon
  • grapes
  • crunch corner yogurt (4)
  • roast chicken :bliss:
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • cauliflower
  • carrots
  • swede
  • green beans
  • 2tsp gravy granules (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
well thats 6syns, 1A+2Bs used... as always I will try and use some more syns..so far this week I have had:-
  • sunday =12
  • monday =9
so its not too bad and at least its higher than usual.

OOhhhh I did the schnitzel last night -twas gorgeous .... and in the end I only use 2 syns worth of breadcrumbs -not 5 :p.

Right -Im off for my lunch...have a great day everyone..and keep at it,,,

Ooh - I've just noticed we started at a very similar weight and are the same height. How bizarre! x

Just for info - I'm also around the same weight and height (5' 6" in bare feet :stinkyfeet:)

Capricorn - Glad to hear you are still doing well. I'm going to drop back through the thread and steal a few of your menu plans for next week. Hope you don't mind :p

Afternoon all -soooo how is everyone diddling? all tickity boo I hope :D

here is yesterdays lunch (1/2syn)-nomnomnom

and the scnitzels -piccies a bit dark -but they tasted scrumdiddlyumptious :drool: and only 3 syns in total -including the sauce with wild mushrooms n red wine in;)

annnnnd this was lunch today (1/2 syn) -wasn't sure I would like smoked haddock on its own, but I DID :clap:-so that will be featuring again *good job as I have another 5 pieces in the freezer* :p

I love roasted veggies -I find them much more satisfying than just steamed, but as hubby doesn't like em Im going to keep having them for lunches ;)
oohhh JJ -feel free to pinch what you want off here if its of any use...
How freaky that the 3 of us started at around the same weight -totally unfair though that you have that extra 1" in height :gimi:
oohhhh and I have just made a batch of that "lemon curd" recipe that was posted on your diary:D -I halved it just in case I wasn't keen ,,,, its now chilling in the fridge and I will report back :cross:

Hey there - JJ and Capricorn we are like triplets :)
Hope you are both having a good day? Work was mad busy today, so missed lunch and ended up with a bit of a naughty snack attack (oops). Had a lovely prawn stir fry for tea tonight tho so not too bad :) x

Good evening my lovelies. Hope everyone is ticketyboo this fine Tuesday?

I've had another good day and feeling confident about tomorrow's weigh in. Keep your fingers crossed for me :cross:

Giblet - sorry to hear you're not well and so stressed. I remember how bad I was in the week's before my wedding and I didn't have everything else you've got on top. I don't know how you are concentrating on your eating with all the other things going on, but I think you're doing brilliantly. Just look how far you've come. Keep smiling my lovely and think of your internet 'sisters' wishing we were as close to goal as you are. I'm sending you lots of positive vibes:vibes:

Capricorn - Your meals always look so scrummy. How do you manage it? By the time I've been bothered to cook, all I want to do is throw it on the plate and down mi' neck. :D Whilst my presentational skills will never match yours, I will have an attempt at making some of the nommy foods you've shared with us :thankyou:

Have you tried the lemon curd yet? I'm really keen to make some but when I went to Asda today they had no fromage frais :mad: I'll have to wait for tomorrow now so I can go to Mr S.

Right off to bother someone else for a while;) Catch you all soon, JJ

Evening all

Giblet -thats it then we can be twiplets :p ...Hope you have had a good day :D

Well dinner was nommy -chicken din dins..

I do love roast chicken :drool:
Anyway -hubby is at a golf competition tomorrow, so Im doing a fish pie for dinner..Im going to do my usual "make it up as I go along" -but it WILL involve home made cheese sauce :bliss:
I have finished today on 1A, 2Bs and 5.5syns (that is naff -Im supposed to be eating more syns :rolleyes:) -I could shove something down my neack -but Im just not hungry -perhaps tomorrows fish pie will redress the balance ;)

right I had better get off and watch X2..have a good night all -and sleep well :D

Sorry JJ
we must have been typing at the same time...
oohhhh I have "issues" with food not being in the right place on teh plate -its a family thing, we all have hissy fits if things are messy :eek: :roofles:

I can definitely recomend the :-
  • coq au vin from the "flavours of the world book" -it is stunning...
  • the indian curried pork paties
  • the buffalo chicken
those are 3 that I do on a regular basis -give me a yell if you want the recipes ;)

:cross:for weigh in tomorrow -Im sure you will have done fine :D
I have tried the lemon curd... its very like a lemon mousse flavour :D -think I need to get it thicker next time... I think that mixing it with 0% total greek yog would be nicer....
right I will get off (again :p)
sleep well and good luck for tomorrow)

Loads of luck JJ and thanks for the lovely words :)
Sleep well to you both x

Back