Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi Sian, this is really weird for me as I am also Sian! I know my username is Hannah but that was my hamster :eek:. So, hi Sian :giggle:

Thanks for the info, I knew about banana, kiwi and avocado but I didnt know about apple, strawberries cherries and carrot :eek: Please God no :cry:I looooovvvee strawberries and cherries and carrots are my main vegetable as I am not keen on many. Oh dear, hopefully I will be ok with them all but the fact that I can no longer eat bananas when I used to be able to is not a good sign.

When I next go to the doctors I might ask about testing, just to give me an idea.

Right, best get on with something as I am only in for half a day and then off for over a week :woohoo:

Morning all

well I have all sorts of catching up to do -so I will start with the food pics ;)

yesterdays lunch

dinner -special egg fried rice mmmm

and of course -this mornings brekkie :D

Todyas meal plan is set to be:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 28g oats (B)
  • mixed berries
  • banana
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to roast:-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red pepper
  • melon
  • crunch corner yog (4)
  • spicy chicken kebabs (1)
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • carrot
  • peppers
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • spring onions
  • melon
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (5.5)
So that is 2A+Bs and 11.5syns :D
we are nipping shopping tonight AGAIN -so I will set prepare the salad and set the steamer off as we go out -then the kebabs can go in the oven whilst I put the shopping away and get my scruffy comfies on ;). I do like being organised -saves a lot of faff, and removes the temptation of a takeaway because "hubby doesn't want me to have to cook when we get home" :p

Morning Capricorn - menu is looking good as always :) hope you're well? I got my expected gain (1.5lbs) but OH got to target so I'm very happy and proud for him and think after tonight, I'll be good for the rest of the week!
Have a great day x

ok -part 2 -the waffle :p

I have had several NSVs -Non Scale Victories this week :bliss:
After NOT finding any 3/4 jeans the other day -I decided to see how far my fave pair from 2 years ago would go up -figuring I could guesstimate from there what size I needed to be looking for. now the last pair I got -that now fall down were 56s -UK 26ish :eek:... so when I went shopping I was looking for 50s-UK22ish -good job I didn't get any as when I tried on my old faithfulls they only blinkin fit -PROPER FIT -no cutting my circulation off :p and they are a 44-UK18ish :banana dancer:.
Anyway -just to make sure it wasn't a fluke :giggle:I tried on a long straight balck skirt I have thats an 18 and that fit too :D -ooh ooh and they are fixed waists on both -NO ELASTIC :party0049:
I don't expect for 1 minute that ALL 18s will fit *YET* but its a nice boost -so I have decided that when hubby takes me clothes shopping next week I am going to try things on :angel09:-I normally pick stuff-pay and see if they fit when I get home :eek: -which it generally doesn't :eek:
oooohhh AND I decided to try on my high leg boots yesterday (I have calf muscles like a Russian shot putter) so zips never go all the way up and b*gger me if one pair don't go up :happy036:-the other pair aren't there yet -but I don't want them until the bad weather gets here ;)
right thats far too much "blowing my own trumpet" :rotflmao:
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Morning Capricorn - menu is looking good as always :) hope you're well? I got my expected gain (1.5lbs) but OH got to target so I'm very happy and proud for him and think after tonight, I'll be good for the rest of the week!
Have a great day x
Well done to MrGiblet :D

You will whip that itty bitty bit off again in no time once things calm down for you a little hun ;)
Its your hen/stag do tonight isn't it.... hope you have a great one -perhaps a bit of a blow out might do you good and shake your system up. My sis always used to get her best losses when she had been out at the weekend and had a skinfull :p
Hope you have a good day -and an even better night ..have a couple of :party0036:for me ;)

Woo....hoo......Capricorn that is fantastic, fabulous, amazing!!! What a great feeling, and such a massive difference in a relatively short space of time. I'm soooooo excited for you :)
I think the NSV are sometimes better than the actual number on the scales, because clothes for e.g. are the things that really make a difference to how we feel. Two people can be 11 stone, and look completely different, but a size 18 after a 26 is amazing. I got into my first 14 recently, and was very excited. I'm still a 16 really in most places (except evans) but don't you just love it, lol.
Long may your success continue Capricorn, and thanks for being such an inspiration x

I think my internet is playing up! I was trying to post that I'd have 18 drinks for you to celebrate for us both :) x

I think my internet is playing up! I was trying to post that I'd have 18 drinks for you to celebrate for us both :) x
:ptotally NON sw friendly but I will have malibu and pineapple juice please mmmmm

If I drink it, it won't affect your weight loss, lol.
Urgh Malibu. Well....seeing as it's you.... :) x

Well done Capricorn...you must have felt amazing when you put those clothes on. Get your hubby to treat you when he takes you shopping. you deserve it :)
I lost 2.5lbs this week which I was really happy about as I thought id stayed the same or put on...so it was a nice surprise :)
Hope you're well x

Go you capricorn and your nsv's - ive been having a few myself, but yours are brilliant!!!

*woop* xx

Well done on the NSV's, bet that felt amazing. I'm like you with shopping, buy stuff and get out, if it doesn't fit i make hubby take it back (or leave it in my cupboard for when it 'will' fit) :D

Way to go Capricorn :party0049::party0049::party0019: Did you do this? :wee::wee:

Getting into trousers 4 sizes smaller after less than 4 months is brilliant. You must be feeling very proud. I know I'm thrilled for you, even if I am a little jealous :jelous:

I was hoping a stone loss may see me getting into my smaller stuff, but unfortunately it's still a little uncomfortable. I don't understand as the jeans I'm wearing can go on and off without undoing them :confused:

Keep up the good work my dear. It may end up costing your hubby a fortune if you carry on dropping sizes so quickly ;)

OMG!!!!!!!! What a day!!!! :D

Firstly, I jumped on the sales this morning and I've lost 2lbs!!! I'm only a pound away from my 2 stone sticker now!

Secondly, do you remember I went for an interview in London? Weeeeeeeeeelllllllll ............ I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been accepted on a training course at work that lasts 2 years and at the end of it I get promoted plus a £5k payrise!!!!!! Over 3,000 people applied for it, 350 got invited for interview and 150 people actually got a place!!!!! I'm SO chuffed!!!!!!!!!! SW is out the window tonite cos I'm out for a curry and a *couple* (ahem) of drinkies to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to you Capricorn for your NSVs - that's just brilliant!!!! You go girl!!!! :D

Still no interest in my house but today - I don't care!!!!!

Well, better go now cos my friend is picking me up soon. Just one more thing - I'm wearing a size 12 skirt (even if it has got an elasticated waist - this time last year it would probably have only gone round one leg!!!:D)

Take care all and lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Trace. I'm really pleased for you.
:winner::0clapper::woohoo::party0011::wee::banana dancer:

BUM -just typed a long post and hit the wrong key :mad: -so I will start again....

Afternoon all

First things first -:happy036: on the loss Trace and on the new job :D all that travelling back n forth was worth it-and to get a position that so many were after :happy096: -now "how many Bon Jovi tickets will £5000 buy?" :sign0151:. Hope you have another good week -might be tough to beat this one though ;)
ellebear -well done on your NSVs :clap: hope OBG is going well :p
Giblet -hope you had a great night last night...and hope that the hangover isn't too bad :giggle:
JJ -you will soon be slipping into those smaller sizes -just wait n see ;)
Choccy button -I wouldn't dare ask hubby to take stuff back:p-It gets thrown on one side "until" :sigh:
Well done on the loss leelea :happy036:

Well I was up at 5am this morning for my walk around the golf course with hubby -then we stopped off at the 3 naafis on the way home -AND still couldn't get any extra lean steak mince :rant2:..I wanted to make burgers tonight -sods.... so Im waiting until Monday when they should have a new delivery and I will be grabbing at least 4X800g packs and wedging it in the freezer ;).
we got home and I went out and cut the lawn and then vaccuumed through downstairs -by which time it was lunch!!! -I have clocked up over 14,000 steps though :p
righty-ho
My meal plan for today is:-

• banana
  • 2 peaches
  • roast chicken
  • big salad
  • fresh apricots
  • nectarines
  • lean lamb steak
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stir-fry
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • mange tout
  • broccoli
  • baby corn
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
So thats my A+Bs used but only 1.5syns -but I will let myself off as I have done much better at using more syns this week :D

Weigh day tomorrow :cross:-although I think * week is imminent -but it has been threatening for 3 weeks :confused: -just wish it would make its mind up ...

ooohh and has anyone tried the Danone Activia zesty lemon yog (the ons that look like ickle fish bowls) -oh :wow:-they are stunning -really creamy -but sharp with bits of zest in :drool:-they are 2.5syns each -and well worth it (my fave yog has 8 syns :whistle:) -I will definitely be stock piling these whilst they are on offer....

right I think thats about me for now -have a lovely evening... Im off to catch up before I get the lamb stir-fry done..
Keep up the great work everyone :D

morning morning morning

Tis a boooootiful day today :D...
SO then I have been on the scales and after a week of eating fish once a day(and enjoying it), increasing my syns and decreasing my exercise (the only "real" exercise I did was the walk yesterday) I have lost 4.5lb :party0011:..which takes me into the 15s and just 1/2lb away from 4st off :woohoo:....ooohh and I was one of the slimmers of the week last week :p. Im really suprised as I felt really bloated the last couple of days and Im sure *week is looming :confused:
well my meal plan for today is:-
  • 2 bacon
  • 2 eggs -scrimbled
  • fresh tomatoes
  • peach
  • grapes
  • tuna
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • onions
  • gherkin
  • beetroot
  • activia zesty (2.5)
  • melon
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • roast chicken
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • cauli
  • 2tsp bisto best (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So that is my A+Bs and 4.5syns -although I will see if I can fit a few more in somewhere...
Hope everyone has a lovely day -will pop back in later to catch up..
Keep up the great work everyone :D

Mini steps on my road to being "wobble free"
  1. [STRIKE]-2lb=1/3 of the weight off[/STRIKE]
  2. [STRIKE]-6lb=3.5st award [/STRIKE]
  3. [STRIKE]-8.5lb=into the 15s[/STRIKE]
  4. -13lb=4st award
  5. -20lb=4.5st award
  6. -22.5lb=into the 14s
  7. -24.5lb -half way there
  8. -27lb=5st award
  9. -34lb=5.5st award
  10. -36.5lb=into the13s
  11. -41lb=6st award
  12. -48lb =6.5st award
  13. -50.5lb =into the 12s
  14. -55lb =7st award
  15. -62lb=7.5st award
  16. -64.5lb=into the 11s
  17. -69=8st award
  18. -73lb =8.5st award
  19. -75.5lb=into the 10s
  20. -80lb=9st award
  21. -87lb=9.5st award
  22. -92lb GOAL :D

:party0011: Capricorn!!

You are going so blooming well! Congratulation on the 4.5 lbs loss- that is brilliant! You have lost more in 3 weeks that I have in 10! I definitely need to take a leaf our of your book and get some red days done!!

Your are an inspiration and an example of someone who has fully grasped SW and make it your lifestyle! :553:

Anyway congratulations and keep up the good work and you will be at target in no time! Have you planned a nice trip or anything for when you hit target- you definitely deserve it!

Claire xxx

Back