Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning Capricorn!!!!! WOW!!!!:eek: You are doing SO well!!!! I'm proud of you!!!!!!!!:clap: The way you're going you'll be at target in no time!!!!

JJ and giblet - thanks for your congratulations. It's hard to explain how much this means to me. Suffice it to say I'm leaving behind a very boring job and a lot of very unhappy people who hate their jobs. Plus I beat a load of younger people to get on this course - as my big boss put it, "not bad for an old girl."

I'm starting to wonder what my target is now - with previous diets it's been such a struggle and once I'd lost a bit of weight I gave up. I'm now at my lowest weight for about 15 years, still enjoying SW and still losing. I never really thought I would lose 2 stone, let alone be thinking about losinng more than that! I'm just gonna keep going and see what happens. When I start my training it's gonna be difficult as I will have to go away for courses and probably go to London one day a week, but I DO NOT intend to let this derail me! And the extra £5k will buy plenty of Bon Jovi tickets!!!! :D

Well, the washing machine's just finished. I'm going on a cruise to the Azores with my Mum 2 weeks today and have washed my posh frocks!!!! I'm so looking forward to it, but a bit concerned about the food. It's usually very rich and my body just can't cope with that any more!!! :jelous: So I shall go and hang my dresses up to dry now.

Have a great day and catch you later.

Take care, lots of love, Trace xxxx

Capricorn well done on the loss!!! That's brilliant! Sorry to hijack your thread but I need some advice and I thought if anyone could help me it would be you guys on here.
I've had a bad couple of days what with going out for a thai meal and just not optomising properly and not having any superfree :/ on the scales this morning its showing a 1lb GAIN!!! I am horrified and will be so upset if i gain on thursday. Do you guys think I can pull it back by then? Please help lovely people :)

:happy096: Capricorn. You are a weight loss machine :happy036:I am seriously in awe of your commitment. That 4 stone shiney will definitely be yours next week. Well done sweetie. :thankyouthankyou:

Leelea - :nono: stay away from the scales ! One pound isn't bad though and if you're extra careful and plan properly you shouldn't see a gain come Thursday.

Trace - I know a personal trainer who takes a cruise every year. He finds it easier to stick to his preferred diet while on holiday. Apparently there is such a variety that you can eat really healthily (if you choose to :sign0151: )

I'm away for a late breakfast. Catch you soon, JJ

Morning all -thanks for visiting me again and all the lovely comments :p

Leelea- the scales go up n down all day every day -so it could be that they aren't giving you a true reading, BUT if they are then Im sure you can knock that off by Thursday. If I was you I would pretend that the last couple of days didn't happen (thai food is quite high in syns -BUT they usually have lots of veggies in too -so you may have had mire free food than you think ;)) and just make sure you get plenty of free foods down you -especially the superspeed ones. Make sure you are still having your syns too -well at least 5 a day , I think the worst thing to do would be to try and cut right back and go without ;). Pinkies crossed that you have a good week and get a nice suprise on Thursday :D

Trace -that is soooooooo good about the job, It sounds like you are going to be getting job satisfaction as well as more pennies :happy036:.
Im so with you on the target thing -I used to lose weight and then think "hmmm I can do this on my own" -NOT the case :eek:. Thats why this time I am not stopping until I get to a target weight within my healthy BMI -that way I won't be able to slip into thinking "well 1 or 2lb extra on won't matter"....
It would be such a shame to stop before you get to a happy weight for you -afterall...you are nearly there :bliss:
Claire -I have less distractions than a lot of people -so its perhaps easier on me... plus I have plenty to lose :p. red days just seem to suit me much better than EE -although I can see why EE is good for those with kids etc who need to feed everyone as easily as possible, or for folks with a social life :p
You are doing well -and every ounce off is a step in the right direction ;)You know you can do it -in fact you allready are :D

Thanks JJ
I must have been typing whilst you were :p
Hope brekkie is yummy -have a great day Mrs;)

me again

Thought I had better come on and alter my meal plan :p...
After thinking about how heavy and yukky I felt after last weeks cooked brekkie -I decided against having one this morning and I don't know why but I had a very strange fancying for a rather odd lunch...

so my meal plan has altered to:-
  • nectarines
  • poached smoked haddock
  • 2 eggs-scrimbled
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)-to roast
  • fresh tomatoes
  • red peppers
  • mushrooms
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 activa zesty lemon yogurt (2.5)
  • melon
  • apricot
  • grapes
  • roast chicken
  • 198g potatoes (B)
  • carrots
  • cauliflower
  • broccoli
  • 2tsp bisto best (1)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
  • bag space raiders 5.5
So I still use my 1A+2Bs and 10syns
I just really fancied the haddock with eggs and roast veggies :confused:-twas yummy too ...
right I will get off again... honest :p

Last edited:
WOWZERS! Well done Capricorn! :happy096:

You are doing so well - you really do demonstrate what sticking to the plan and increasing your exercise can achieve! I'm sure you will get that new shiny next week too! xxx

Just catching up with my photos :eek:
salmon with roasted veggies- 0.5syn

chicken kebabs with home made wedges (we are becoming addicted to these :p) and salad 0.5syn and 1heB

roast chicken salad -1heB

smoked haddock with scrimbled eggs and roast tomato/pepper/mushrooms 0.5syn

ooohh and the colour of my hair since I dyed it the other day :D

Hey all :)
Well done on the loss Capricorn! Amazing as always - def reward for all of your hard work.
Well our stag / hen do was really good :) not too sure about the way the food and drink have gone, but I'm drawing a line under it, and hoping I can get back on track.
Hope everyone is having a good day x

Gooood morning everyone

Giblet -glad you had a good time :D

Well its a fair bit cooler this morning -we had a lovely storm yesterday evening -thunder and lightening -I Love it :D
So then..my meal plan for today is:-
  • 28g oats (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • sole
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)-to roast:-
  • onions
  • carrots
  • red pepper
  • swede
  • melon
  • crunch corner yogurt (4)
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • pepper
  • carrot
  • spring onion
  • beetroot
  • gherkin
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp coffee (0.5)
  • activia zesty lemon (2.5)
  • grapes/peach/apricots
So thats my A+Bs and 7.5syns accounted for.. and I may well squidge a few more syns in later -if I need them ;)

Last night I decided to get my x-stitch back out -its a pain to do when its hot as I need to sit under my lamp, and it gets red hot :rolleyes: -anyway I want to try and get it done for my nieces xmas pressy..
Hubby is away golfing on Thursday -until Saturday morning so it will keep me occupied too ;)
I have only just started -but here is a pic of the one Im doing... I have about 6 of that range lined up -which should cover nieciepoos birthdays and xmases for a while :p
Faces of Faery 22 [BECKET-GRIFFITH034] - $9.00 : Heaven and Earth Designs, The Art of Cross Stitch

right Im off to make my brekkie ..have a great day everyone and keep up the good work :D

Hey Capricorn - I couldn't open the link (probably either me or my computer being stupid).
Your menu looks good :) I gave in to some treats that I shouldn't have today (including home made shortbread from one of my clients) so I'm hanging on the slippery slope with just my fingernails! Going to do a good SW tea with some Pork Grills from Joe's (we're lucky enough to have a shop here) so fingers crossed I can get my motivation back!
Hope you're having a great day and are enjoying the cooler weather x

Hi Giblet -oh my god... Im getting all compooter literate ..I just put the pic on a different way -hope you can see it...
51e47b17eac6cdf67ccc5477fcc411eb.image.225x223.jpg

I think she is bootiful.. My niece is only 19 and moved to Sweden earlier in the year -and from the pics I have seen the apartment is quite clinical -all tiled floors and white walls (and they aren't allowed to decorate :confused:) so Im doing these to jazz it up -she will love em -and it keeps my head out of the fridge
I hope you recover from the shortbread :p-fancy folks bringing you yummy goodies -how cruel :D
Hope you enjoy your dinner
Have a good evening -Im sure you will be fine -you have done so well.. you have to be :D

ooohh these are the others I have:-
26d861fc2ce93b4ccdd8f0a1d8079259.image.140x120.jpg
6574b2ebaab2786ba5d410b6c3ae80f7.image.140x123.jpg
02c02638302c72ab4977d199d8e7798e.image.140x139.jpg
1d84f12e63f52fdd6548fcf83a9a6e37.image.140x141.jpg

84640e70116547231f530006928b8f00.image.140x140.jpg

Thanks Capricorn :) I'll try my best!
They are so cute!!! I'm sure she will love them. You're very creative, and I'm massively impressed with your computer skills! x

Hi Capricorn!!! Just a quick visit as I've been to Zumba and am knackered!!! Your meals look yummy but what made me laugh was the fact that you're getting addicted to potato wedges, cos I'm already addicted!!! I do them plain, with cajun seasoning, with chili powder - you name it, I use it!!! They're so quick, easy and yummy! In fact I always make extra so I can eat them cold later in the evening!!

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Last edited:
Morning all

Trace -its odd because I have never liked ready done wedges etc -but to say I only use 1/2tsp oil between 2 of us ....they are gorgeous... I have tried them with paprika, garlic salt, gyros seasoning and the fave at the moment is a seasoning I get out here that is supposed to be for roasting chicken... they are soooo scrummy -because Im on red days though I only do a 227g potato each -but its plenty :p
Im also the same with burgers -I can't stand ready made ones -even the "posh ones" but home made ones are another fave ;)
Hope you have recovered from your exercise :p
Have a great day ....

Well here is my Red meal plan for today:-
  • banana
  • apricots
  • smoked haddock
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)-to stir-ftr:-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • mangetout
  • broccoli
  • activia zesty lemon (2.5)
  • melon
  • chicken kievs:-
  • chicken breast
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
  • 14g breadcrumbs (2.5)
  • seasoning
  • egg
  • garlic
  • 33g cream cheese(did me n hubby) (0.5)
  • wedges:-
  • 227g potato (B)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • paprika
  • coleslaw:-
  • white cabbage
  • carrot
  • onion
  • fromage frais
  • natural yogurt
  • seasoning
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats my A+Bs and 7syns ...and as usual I will try and get more syns in later ;)
Right -thats me for now... will be back later :p

Last edited:
Morning Capricorn :wavey:

Menu sounds tasty- especially the kiev- I must try them as my OH likes chicken kiev but the shop bought ones are high in syns! I shall be checking for a photo!

Would you just stuff the chicken with the filling, then egg and breadcrumb? Will you fry them or oven them?

I did a you this week and fragged the fella to tesco and got loads of fruit- a mango (i didn't like this much as I cut myself when trying to get in it!- they are hard to cut up!!) a pineapple, melon, strawberries, apples and bananas!

I was thinking of you when I bought it all as you always say how much you like fruit!

lol anyway was just a little hello message and to say well done and keep going :) You excited for shopping tomorrow?

Claire xx

Hi All, just a quick hello from a cafe with internet access on Anglesey - didnt know how much I relied on internet access until I have been here since friday and cant even get a phone signal at our cottage let alone access the internet on my iphone :( Anyway, from my quick scan since i was here last, well done Capricorn on your NSV with the trousers - well done you! Staying to plan as much as possible which so far is about 98% which is pretty good when the rest of my family are eating caramel cakes and apricot crumble whilst I stick to fruit and yogurt :(

On a more positive note, had my first Joes sausages last night which were ok, much better than the weight watchers ones I had the other week. Looks like I will be putting in an order when I get home.

Havent been able to weigh in this week so not sure how I have gone so will have to have a 2 week weigh in on Monday! Well done everyone on their loses this week.

Bye for now. H2 x

Afternoon all

Claire -Im making the kievs up as I go along *pretty normal for me* :p

So far I have bashed
  • 33g low fat cream cheese (1)
  • fat clove garlic grated
  • salt n pepper
  • 42g low fat cheddar (1/2 a heA-did 2 kievs)
so I have bashed the cream cheese, garlic, seasoning together and stuffed into a pocket and then sliced the cheese up and added that and fastened it up with a couple of cocktail sticks and they are now sat in the fridge -hopefully firming up and I will coat them later ....
I will post a pic and report back if they are worth doing again ;)
Hope you enjoy your fruit... I DOOOO love my fruit -but you are right about mangoes -they are gits to cut up, the big flat stone is a pain:rolleyes:...
Hope you are having a great week ..

Hannah
ooohh your cottage sounds like my kinda place... away from every b*gger else :p-I love the peace n quiet (our neighbours are away at the moment and its bliss :D)
ooooohhhh crumble -I make a wicked crumble nomnomnom -very cruel of them to eat it around you though :sigh:... sounds like you are doing well-pinkies crossed that the scales are kind to you :cross:
enjoy the rest of the break....

well Im updating my photos again :p
sundays chicken dinner heB+1syn:-

good ole porridge with banana and blackberries 1heA+B

roasted veggies with sole and sweet chilli sauce 1.5syn :-

jacket spuddlie with cottage cheese 1heB:-

todays -smoked haddock with stir-fry (instead of the planned roast veggies) 0.5syn:-

right I will get off again..have a great day everyone and keep up the great work:D

afternoon capricorn just stopped by to say have a great day out shopping tomorrow hope you are lucky and find what you are after :). x

afternoon capricorn just stopped by to say have a great day out shopping tomorrow hope you are lucky and find what you are after :). x

Thanks Surreygal

If I do find what Im looking for it will be a bloomin miracle *would help if I actually had a clue about what Im looking for* :p
Lets say Im sure hubby will regret suggesting a shopping trip :sign0151:

Back