Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good luck Capricorn. I'm sure we'll see another shiny for you tomorrow :D

Gooooood morning lovely ladies

Thankyou so much for your support and cheering me on from the sidelines -you are like my very own bunch of cheerleaders :party0011::giggle:
Well -I got it :D I lost 2lb this week so that 4st shiney is miiiiiine all mine ... so thats 4st 1.5lb gone *for ever*.

Smokes -the kievs were lovely -I don't like "real" kievs as I find them so greasy *and I can guarantee dropping the butter down my front*:p-these were yummy n cheesy n :drool:-hope you like them.
Hannah -welcome back to the technological world :p-I think going away for 2 weeks and coming back with a loss under your belt is a major achievement:faint2: :happy096: - eating GU puds in front of you is downright cruel .... I think you deserve a nice non-foody treat next time you go shopping as reward for not bashing anyone on the head with something big n heavy :slap:...
Have a good week and pinkies crossed for your weigh in!

Well Im sat here with a cuppa *thankyou hubby* - and I did ask him if he wanted a cooked brekkie (can't be diddled to make one just for me :p) and he declined :eek:
Poor sod -he has been away from home for 2 days and feels as rough as a badgers doo-dah :sign0137: -This happens every time he eats away from home... even when I wasn't doing SW -he is so used to everything cooked from scratch and plenty of salad, veg and nothing fried that when he goes away and they rely a lot on BBQs and cook house food he suffers for it for days after -and so do I if you get my drift :yuk:(too much info there :p)
So his delicate little tumtum is on light duties until it recovers :rotflmao: -baring in mind that he had allready served 18 years in the army before we got together -and lived on gyros and cook house food ..
Anyway -the gyst of that was that Im not having a cooked brekkie -so I will have fruit instead :D
I was planning on going shopping tomorrow evening -but then hubby pointed out that he is on duty -so he will go to work about 8am tomorrow and not be back util about 10am Tuesday - so as he gets the day off then -we will go then instead...-is anyone else feeling like they are buying enough fruit n veg to feed the street :confused: I swear I get through an alarming amount and hubby doesn't even eat fruit :eek:. I have always used a lot of fruit n veg but now Im doing this Its like I have to have extra in as a safety net :p.
*oh god -just realised being on duty means hubby will be eating in the cook house tomorrow-thats another couple of days after that for him to recover* -anyone want a lodger :D -he is well house trained and makes a lovely cuppa :p

Well My meal plan for today is looking like:-
  • plums
  • banana
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • chicken breasts with cheese n bacon (1)
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)-sauted in
  • 1/2tsp oil (0.5)
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • 56g peas (2)
  • activa kirsch (2.5)
  • plums
  • pineapple
  • 42g low fat feta (A)
  • boiled eggs
  • bacon
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • onions
  • fibre plus bar (5.5)
So thats my A+Bs and 11.5syns used up... I swear it seems I never stop eating :p ...
I will be glad when hubbies mate comes back from leave on the UK as he is picking me up 6 bottles of camp coffee -I love the stuff in cold milk and I can't get it out here:cry:-if he forgets -or can't find it I may have to cry... well -that or ask my mum to send me some over ;)... Tis a good job I have a lovely mum ehh!!!!
right Im sure that is far to much waffle for this hour of the day...
once again-thankyou for all your support, hope everyone has a good day...and keep up the great work :D

Last edited:
ah... i got back from hols in time to congratulate you on your new shiney. Well done Chuck xxxx You've clearly spoiled your hubby with your fine cooking...bless him. I hate to laugh at his expense but... well i did, sorry Mr C. x

Morning Capricorn,

Congrats on your 4 stone and your NSVs.:wow::wow::wow:

Sorry I've been AWOL this week. I've logged in every day at work and read your diary but if I was to post from work I'd probably be hung, drawn and quartered! :eek:

On Tuesday it was DD's birthday - she's 24. I had a day off work and we went shopping for the day and we had a great day together. :D We went in Pret a Manger for lunch - I had a crunchy baguette with cheese, pickle and salad, followed by a lemon cheeecake and boy, did I enjoy it!!!! I don't usually like stuff like that since I've been doing SW, but that was really gorgeous. Then in the evening we went out for a meal with my Mum and DS and I had Hunter's chicken with jacket (no butter) and veg, followed by peach melba. That was lovely too, but consequently my weight STS this week! (Although I have had a sneaky peak this morning and another half has come off since weigh-in on Friday!)

The estate agent rang me on Tuesday to say they had 2 viewings lined up for Saturday, so it was all systems go from Wednesday onwards! I was convinced no-one would view the house before my holiday so had let it get a bit untidy, so I spent Wednesday and Thursday evening tidying and touching up paint etc; then on Friday I bought a new piece of lino for the kitchen and DS and I laid it. That was fun - NOT!!!!! Anyway, the house looks fab and I hope my viewers appreciated it!!

This time next week I shall be about to depart on my hols - a 12-night cruise taking in The Azores, Madeira, Tenerife, Lisbon and Vigo - and I can't wait!!!:DAnyway, enough of taking over your diary!! Have a great week and I'll catch up with you later.

Byeeeeeee and take care, Trace xxxxxxxxx

Yay well done Capricorn. Really happy for you :) I made Kievs the other day and much to my OH pleasure the butter went all down me. (on my new size 12 top non the less, although I think its a fluke because nothing else is a 12 :/) anyway keep up the good work lady x

Many congratulations Mrs. I knew you would do it :D
Wish I was a lb behind you :p

I'm doing a variation on your kievs today. I'm wrapping in bacon not breadcrumbs and having with loads of veg. Really looking forward to it mmmmmmmm

Just a quick post as I need to go out and buy some fruit and veg.... horrible not having any in the house!! Anyway, just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your 4 stone loss :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011: What an inspiration you are :happy096:

I cant even contemplate getting that far but keep edging nearer to my 1st stone which is going to be a big thing for me and a massive boost to my confidence.... not there yet though!!!!! So, well done capricorn and wear that shiney with pride :party0019:

Good evening lovely jubblies :D

Thankyou once again for all visiting me and the lovely comments --you are a smashing bunch :thankyou:
Hannah -hope you got lovely fresh fruit n veggies in the fridge once again -its so much easier that way isn't it..and Im sure you will get your 4st award...you just wait n see -when I started I subscribed for the minimium 3months on SW -thinking "I can't see me getting on with this" -I was a WW girl through n through, and it only seems a few weeks since I started....
So just keep on thinking about 1 day at a time and that 4st will be yours before you know it :clap:
JJ -I wish you were a lb behind me too :D -I know what a daunting task this weight loss thing can seem sometimes -but like everyone else..you are getting there;)
Strangely we had chicken breast stuffed with cheese and wrapped in bacon for lunch today :p although they were 2 "just cook" (tesco I think) that I got whoopsed and had in the freezer -not bad for 1syn each :)
Leelea -well done on the size 12 -it might be the only one SO FAR -but its still a 12 :happy036:... Im forever dropping things down my front :eek:-I always have a tea-towel on my lap at home :p
woohoo Trace... ooohh pinkies crossed for the viewings -that would be something nice to come back off your holidays too -an offer on your house :happy036:
Isn't it always the case -on the days the house looks like a new pin there are no visitors,,, the minute it looks like a bomb has dropped all and sundry come a calling :rotflmao:.
Well done on STS when you have been out and about eating -shows that you have it sussed ...lemon cheesecake and peach melba mmmmmmmmm -in fact most puddings make me :drool:-explains quite a lot really :whistle:
oooh all those places you will see -Im quite envious -if only I could do that without the sailing bit :sign0137::9529: -does defeat the object of a cruise though I guess :giggle:
Karen -glad you had a lovely time in Ireland -even if you did try to smuggle all the baileys back, inside your tummy :7834:-I have read your antics ..... hope you have a good week hun
Smokes -you WILL get that 4st...have faith ....

Well before I forget -I have re-jigged todays meals -and so for dinner tonight (in a few minutes:eating: actually) -we are having a salad with 198g steamed potatoes (B) , 42g low fat feta (A) and crispy smoked bacon :drool:..... and I have packed hubby the same for lunch at work tomorrow ;) -so my syns will stand at 11.5 -as I have used my 2nd heB for potatoes so I am "buying" a fibre plus bar for 5 syns :D....just waiting for the spuddlies to finish steaming...
I love days like today as its one of those where with a little careful planning you can use up all the bits n bobs up out of the fridge -so on Tuesday I can re-stock a clean fridge :bliss:-I don't know about everyone else but I go shopping thinking "well I have just started that cumber/lettuce etc -so I better get another" some days I swear getting anything out of my fridge is like playing Kerplunk :giggle:-dare you remove that pepper and risk the avalanche on your foot :eek:-so much so I normally have to overspill into hubbies beer fridge in teh basement :whistle:
Anyway -tomorrow I will be doing some creative thinking to use the last bits up :happy036:
Right off to get dinner..have a good evening all
and once again thanks for all your support :D

morning morning morning :D

Its a drizzly overcast day here today -but since I don't need to set foot out the door -who cares :p
Hubby has gone on duty so won't be back until about 10am tomorrow..so I have done some carefull planning so I don't "boredom eat" ;) -also I have worked out the best way to use up all odds n sods in the fridge ready for tomorrows re-stock -and by jove I think I have done it :party0049:

So todays meal plan is:-
  • 2 rashers bacon :checkmark green:
  • 2 eggs-scrimbled :checkmark green:
  • fresh tomato-roasted :checkmark green:
  • mango :checkmark green:
  • pineapple :checkmark green:
  • melon:checkmark green:
  • salmon fillet
  • carrots :checkmark green:
  • peppers :checkmark green:
  • onions :checkmark green:
  • tomatoes :checkmark green:
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 7.5g nesquik (1.5)
  • crunch corner (4)
  • 227g jacket (B) :checkmark green:
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce :checkmark green:
  • cucumber :checkmark green:
  • pepper :checkmark green:
  • tomato :checkmark green:
  • carrot :checkmark green:
  • gherkin
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 7.5g nesquik (1.5)
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
  • mango
  • melon
  • pineapple
So thats my A+Bs and 10 syns accounted for :D -so that leaves me 5syns to play with if I need them -although with that little lot above ...I shouldn't need anything else *famous last words* :giggle:.
All the stuff with :checkmark green: is stuff that wanted using up :bliss:. I have stuck the carrots, onions, peppers and tomatoes in the remoska and there will be too much just for lunch -so I will zap the leftovers and freeze for a quick sauce next time I make something like meatballs, ooh and being super organised I have taken out a potato to jacket later and the rest have been steamed, so thats some quick sauted potatoes to go on tomorrows dinner ;)
I just need to wipe out the fridge later and then Im ready for all my lovely fruit I will be getting tomorrow.
My other task for today *well it keeps me busy and stops the snicky snacky snoos attacking* is to fettle our bedroom and have another sort out of my clothing :eek: -Im going to be ruthless ..owt that is a bit shoddy will go in the clothing bin tomorrow at the supermarket, anything too big that is in good condition I will try and pass on on here and anything too small will get hung in a seperate wardrobe ready for when I do get into it -and THAT should leave a nice space for my new stuff -when it arrives :bliss:
cor-I have the rattles on me this morning don't I :eek:-anyway -I will get off, make a cuppa and call mum and then I will go into battle with the bedroom :eek:
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it :D

Hi Capricorn, Well here I am back at work after my week away :cry: I do have a fridge full of fruit and veg :D which feels sooooo much better - just had my strawberries, raspberries, cherries and total 0% for breakfast. i usually have an alpen light on my drive to work (60 miles :eek:) and then have the other (HeB) mid morning, but I am resisting as i have discovered the fibre plus bars and so I am seeing if I can cope with just fruit and then look forward to that chocolately treat this afternoon.

Was soooo annoyed yesterday, I drove to Morrisons to pick up some of their special offers - pasta BOG2F, and importantly the fibre plus bars on BOGOF BUT they had sold out of the milk chocolate ones. Mmmmm, was NOT impressed. I will try and call in on another store on my way home, I think there is one just off the motorway.

So, back on track with 100% and hoping to stay that way.

Good luck with the fettling - havent heard that phrase for a long time! I unpacked my case yesterday and took it as an opportunity to have a wardrobe clearout, there is so much in there that I dont wear/cant wear/ will never wear as quite often it is more a case of buying what fits that might do for the occassion, rather than buying what you like (I think people on here will understand that more than those not in our situation!). Anyway, I decided to ditch a load of stuff but I also had a few NSVs and found that some stuff that I havent been able to wear for over a year is now wearable !!!! It seems that I may have dropped down to generous fitting 28s instead of 30s :happy036: Not a massive leap, but it shows something is happening! Has given me the kick up the butt to get on with things properly and get back to measuring my syns, eg. ketchup etc rather than guesstimating 1tbs :eek:

So, sorry for the waffle, hope you dont mind my pontificating on here. Have a good day and I am sure that your planning and fridge clearing out will occupy you enough to avoid the boredom eating - dont forget you can always come on here :D

Have a good day everyone.

H2 x

Hi Capricorn (and all),
Just popped in briefly to say hi and sorry I've not been around. Been massively busy, and have sooooo much work to do (as well as planning) I can't seem to have five minutes to browse minis :(
Congrats on the four stone - that's amazing! Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll try and catch up properly soon... x

Good morning :D

Capricorn - I love a good fettle :p Had one last week under my bed
* oooooeeerrrrr missus* Still have the wardrobe to do so may join you in that today.

Enjoy making room for the new clothes. I am slightly jealous as I can't buy any new ones yet :jelous: I still have quite a few smaller items from last time I lost weight.......:eek: and need to get some wear out of them. I only wore most of them on holiday for 2 weeks :eek:

Have a lovely day, JJ x

oooh good evening lovely ladies..

Hannah2 -I love the fire plus bars -I can only get the milk ones here -but I don't like dark choc anymore so I don't mind... do you keep yours in the fridge? I do and they are much nicer -not so sickly sweet-and they last longer -not much -but it all helps :p. I occasionally have the alpen lights but I find them syrupy sweet so the fibre plus win hands down.
Well done on the shrinking size :happy036:eek:oh Im with you on the clothes thing... usually my first thought is "whats in my size" and then I have to narrow it down to what I will wear from that selection :mad:. It really is depressing :( I have more choice now but wait until Im a size 14 or less :woohoo:...

I fettled our room earlier and OMG i have sorted the clothes into piles...
  • those that are tatty/miss-shapen, so have gone in the recycling bag = -about 25%
  • those that are too big and I need to re-home =50%
  • things that are a fraction tight -so have gone in one wardrobe ready for when I have lost a bit more = about 20%
so that leaves about 5% that are useable now :eek: -and you just watch...those new clothes I have just ordered will be in the "a bit too tight" section too :rotflmao:.
I re-housed some of the biggest sizes a few weeks ago -but I have quite a bit more that Im getting shot of... any takers? :D
Whilst I was fettling I got out all the new make up stuff that I asked hubby to get me from xmas -and just to shame myself -here it is...

and I haven't used any of it :eek:-so this afternoon I have sorted out my trotters and I now have pretty glittery pink toenails :thankyouthankyou:, and THEN I tackled my eyebrows (a strimmer might have been quicker) and *note to self* -next time-don't do it on * week as it hurts much more :wave_cry:-<-that is my eyes watering :rotflmao:
So Im going to start making the effort -I will shock hubby as when he gets home in the morning I will have my slap on-we are nipping shopping-so at least I should look awake ;)
Woohoo Giblet-nice to see you again-hope things calm down for you soon Mrs
JJ -its crazy -I had from size 32 (I have passed those on now) down to and 18/20 -Im mainly and 18 on the bottom and a 20 on top at the moment -but I waiting to shift another stone so they all fit properly -all the new stuff I have ordered is 18-20 ... this is the 1st time I have been ruthless and decide to dump stuff as it gets too big -then I can't start gaining again thinking"well THAT still fits" -cos I won't have anything :p.
I had to stop myself from putting the shapless stuff back "just because it was comfy" never mind that I look like a bag of poo tied in the middle when I wear it!!!!
A lot of the 32s I got rid of the other wek are what I had for a holiday in Kefalonia -some were worn once or twice and some never :rolleyes:. Hope you got your wardrobe sorted too... I still have to finish putting mine away and make the bed,,,
Thanks -chopsuey -hope you are well hun!!

I think when I go to bed I will list the items to pass on and make note of sizes then I can offer them on here -even if they just tide someone over for a couple of weeks it beats throwing them away... afterall non of us are going to need them for long are we ladies :girlpower:

well my dinner today changed slightly -I had the jacket and salad but instead of cottage cheese I had a steak mmmm. I still have my fibre plus bar to have (B), 250ml semi (A) and that will leave 9 syns as I haven't needed everything I penciled in earlier :eek:
well I had better get off and finish putting the clothes away and get the bed made and then I think I might have a soak in the biffbaffboff before bedtime...
Have a lovely night all and kep up the great work ,,,

Good afternoon all -better late than never ehh!!!

Got caught up shopping earlier -so now the fridges are heaving again -and my purse is about €60 lighter :eek:-although I have got carried away with my fruit :whistle: and I do have picked up some extras *whilst they were there* -like 2 more boxes of fibre plus bars and 2 blocks of cathederal city lighter ..and various other things that won't be needed this week...oh and more meat
Anyway -thats us all set again...
So then...todays red meal plan is :-
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • mango
  • 198g potatoes (B)
  • ham
  • lettuce
  • cucmber
  • tomato
  • spring onions
  • peppers
  • carrot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • nescafe frape (0.5)
  • plums
  • apricots
  • nectarines
  • melon
  • mango
  • pineapple
  • roast chicken
  • 1/2 a home made 8" yorkshire (4.5)
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • cabbage
  • 2ts bisto best granules (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats 2A+Bs used and 8.5syns accounted for...

I was very good this morning and did as I said I would -and put some slap on before hubby got home, so I just need to keep it up now... only when Im going out mind...if Im stopping in mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss will do :p
Right I had better get off and get the yorkypud in the remoska..
Have a lovely day all

Morning all
Thought I would do my post before I get my brekkie...
so then my Red meal plan is:-
  • grapefruit
  • plums
  • apricots
  • banana
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • smoked haddock
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
  • roast carrots, onions, peppers + tomatoes
  • crunch corner yogurt (4)
  • buffalo pork fillet (2)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stir-fry:-
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
  • fruit
so thats my A+Bs and 9 syns used up..
I have just taken the pork fillet out of the freezer and I will slice it in about 1hr -its easier to get thin slices when its semi-frozen ;) and then I can get it in the marinade and in the fridge for the rest of the day..
If its anywhere near as nice as the buffalo chicken I will be happy :D
right -thats me for now-off to make a cuppa and get my brekkie
Have a great day everyone :D

ooo your food always makes me drool :D You must be so chuffed with yourself for shrinking from 32s to 18s... thats so inspiring. I need to make more of an effort as well. I never used to be seen looking less than fab (well, as fab as possible) but by my 2nd child, make up went out the window and by 3rd child, I was just falling out of bed and into anything that 'would do' :) Its nice to see you doing the things I want to do... helps make it look possible. Have a fab day and enjoy the pork, it sounds scrummy xxx

Of all the wii games you have people which do you think is the best for losing weight?
I have the EA one and it hurt my knee and I have the biggest loser one but find the trainers really annoying!
Capricorn - have just been reading through your recipes and printing out my favs, there are a fair few impressively yummy ones on here!

Hi Karen...
I have got into a few 18s on the bottom half -more of a 20 on top -so all the new tops I have ordered are 18/20 -so some will be a bit too small to start with but I just didn't want to order stuff that would fit perfect right now and then look like sack bags in a month :p
I have ordered some new bras as I was a D -but some how I have lost wobble from that "roll" between my waist n boob and off my back so the difference between my back size and cup has got bigger so I have gone to an E :eek: -well thats what the size guided said -watch em be big enough to fit my head in when they come :rotflmao:
I don't even have the excuse of having kids to see to in a morning :eek: when we first got married I used to really look after myself and would make an effort for when hubby got in from work -recently -just like you, I roll out of bed have a scrub in the bathroom, tie my hair up and thats me done :wave_cry:
Yesterday I was amazed just how much better I felt for having a bit of slap on :D-I even found myself cleanse/tone/moisturising, slapping on some body cream (the body shop ones are amazing) oh and sticking hand/nail cream on before bed :eek:.
Most of the recipes I do are suprisingly simple and often quick -give me a yell if you ever want any recipes ;)

Hi there Tatws
I do like the "just dance" one -even though I have the rhythm of a flip flop :p -it really works a sweat up and its funny.
I love the EA sports coach ones, what have you hurt your knee doing? Have you tried the step on that one?-I do it for 30 mins and its a fave of mine. I just wish someone would release a proper step one!!
other than that I do like the ones that comes with it-wii sports resort ones -I love the boxing, step, kungfu etc..

Back