Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

morning thanks for posting the recipe for the wraps i will give them a go now im home and back on track.thats great hun that you went to the gym well done you:).hope you have a good day.xx

Good afternoon all

Hope you like the wraps Surreygal -we love them.

Well it was fairly nice this morning so it was a walk around the golf course for us... tomorrow -hubby has a golf comp so I will be having a lazy day and then Thursday will be a trip to the gym ;)

My red meal plan today is looking like this:-
  • banana
  • nectarine
  • ham
  • prawns
  • beetroot
  • tomato
  • gherkin
  • nectarines
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • cheese stuffed parmesan chicken :-
  • chicken breast
  • 21g low fat cheddar (1/2 heA)
  • 21g fresh parmesan (1/2 he A)
  • 14g breadcrumbs (2)
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • green beans
  • carrots
  • mange tout
  • buffalo sauce (2)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
So thats 2A+Bs and 7syns accounted for..
Im going to make the marinade for the buffalo chicken -but bubble it through in a pan and just have it on the side nomnomnom -Im sooooooooo looking forward to dinner :p
Right -thats me done for now.... will pop back in later... have a great day everyone

Thanks for asking sweetie, but I am fine. I've just been really busy with work and stuff.

The buffalo sauce was fabulous. I had several people at work ask for the recipe after I took the chicken for lunch last week. I felt quite smug explaining that this was a SW recipe :D

Good luck for the gym this week. I am going to start some more exercise myself, though had to give up the running for a while. The knee wouldn't settle down so I took advice from a physio and a trainer I know. They both said it was better to hold off until I'd lost a bit more weight as that should help. I might have to think about getting on a bike instead :rolleyes:

Take care lovely, JJ x

Hi Capricorn

Once again I read your posts and feel inspired, need to up my fitness now, but have a virus at the moment, so aim to go tomorrow if I feel better as so love the gym and swimming there, its like my sanctuary :). The chicken sounds yummy and see you are still downing your iced latte's too ;), gone back to those today as well.

Enjoy your eve xx

Hello Capricorn!
Well done on the 2lb loss.
And a huge well done for going to the gym! You are so inspiring!
Keep going girl! :D

Good evening ladies..

Nikki -NO-ONE comes between me and my iced coffee :7834:... Im a happy bunny as hubbies mate went back to the UK and he got me 5 bottles of camp to keep me going :greenapple: -hubby should be going back to the UK in a couple of weeks and he has instructions to "clear the shelf" ;). I have one every evening at about 8pm.. then I have my fibre plus bar nomnomnom.
Im not sure what has come over me with the exercise -I used to avoid it like the plague :p -today I even played 8 of the holes.... I rather enjoyed it and managed to not dig up the course -although in my case it was more like hockey than golf :rotflmao:
mind it was my first attempt..
JJ -glad the buffalo chicken went down well -its so simple and yet really tasty isn't it!!.
I can't imagine even trying to run yet :eek: ... I will stick with walking for now(Im not exactly light on my feet either :eek: -Imagine a baby hippo in clogs and its about right :rotflmao:).. on the treadmill I went upto 6km per hour and played with the incline too - Im going to work out how much time I want to spend on each item so i know what Im doing.
I was tempted to get a bike but we live in about the only part of Germany that doesn't have brilliant cycle routes :mad: and with it coming to the end of summer I figure I will wait until early next year to get one -I will be lighter then and hopefully fit enough to get plenty of use out of one. I want a trailer for the back so I can do shopping when we come back to the UK -and I don't care who laughs :D
Thanks smokes -how are things going with you hun?

well I did the cheese stuffed parmesan crusted chicken - oh my oh my -twas scrummy... hubby reckons the portions were too big :p, but I picked the smaller chicken breasts from the freezer -but they are all huge :rolleyes: -
I only used 1 syn of the sauce -so I have only accounted for 6syns -leaving me 9 to play with :sign0151: although I can't see me using many as I have my iced coffee and fibre plus bar to have yet nomnomnom
Right Im off to catch up-have a lovely night everyone -and keep up the great work!!!

Hi there Lovely! Your cheese and parmesan stuffed chicken sounds yum! Did you literally just stuff the cheese into the breast and roll in breadcrumbs? Yet another of your recipes that I'm going to have to try!

Well done on the gym - and the golf! (Although I completely agree with whoever said golf was a good walk, ruined! :D)

Good afternoon ladies :D

For the chicken(for 2 of us) I just :-
  • cut a pocket in the breast (I do it near the top and going down into the breast ) rather than along the side *less chance of my cheese escaping that way* ;)
  • I shoved 21g of cathederal lighter in each breast -then pinned with a cocktail stick...
  • dipped in beaten egg
  • then I had 28g dried natural breadcrumbs (5) and 28g fresh parmesan grated (heA) and seasoning mixed together and rolled the chicken in that -there was so much I dipped them twice :p
  • then I just plonked each one in its own dish and baked through -
they were seriously scrummy and totally NON "diet" tasting :drool:I thought they might go a little soggy with not being fried or sat on a rack -but they didn't they were all crispy mmmmmmmm

well Folks -hubby is in a golf competition today -so Im having a lazy day :whistle: -no walking round the golf course for me today :p althoguh tomorrow I will be off to the gym :whacky068::character00115::character00116: :D -it will be interesting to see if it makes much difference to what the scales say on Sunday, although even if it doesn't appear to Im ok with it as I know its doing me good and will help tone things up and HOPEFULLY reduce the chance of me being left with a "deflated balloon belly" at the end of it :cross:!!! and its good for my mental health too -ooohh and it means Im out of the house -which reduces the chance of me sticking my head in the fridge :rotflmao:

Well my red meal plan for today is sorted -but to be honest I don't feel very hungry :eek: -but I should get my lunch sorted really or I will mess it up.. anyway -this is what it should be:-
  • 2 bacon
  • 2 eggs -scrimbled
  • fresh tomatoes
  • 3 nectarines
  • tuna fish -bashed with :-
  • herby quark
  • balsamic
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • activia peach (2.5)
  • Sw chicken pinchitos
  • 198g potatoes (B) wedged in:-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • sugar snaps
  • green beans
  • carrots
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
So thats my A+Bs and 6.5syns accounted for... I will report back with an opinion on the pinchitos chicken -never done it before so we shall see ;)
Right Im off to make lunch -I think its the bacon and eggs for brekkie that has got me feeling stuffed -don't think I will be bothering with that again in a hurry -not unless I know we have a long day out planned ;)
Anyway thats enough waffle from me..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it !!

Last edited:
Hi Capricorn!
Sounds like you're doing well at the gym! You go girl!!
I'm ok ta! Had a few up and down weeks as I was away a couple of weekends ago so went off plan then have been ill with an infection and on anti-biotics. I'm hoping for some better weeks ahead though I'm going to a wedding on Saturday so will have to make some sensible choices!!

Hi smokes
Hope the antibiotics have done their job for you... Have a good time at the wedding, I bet you dance off any syns you eat ;)

Well folks -Been to the gym again today :faint2: and enjoyed it again ... hubby not so much:eek: so as he tweaked his knee on one machine (he has dodgy knees after so long in the forces) and then smacked himself in the mouth with a handle on the weight machine -so ended up with a fat lip :d'oh: ... I on the other hand escaped in tact :D
We also went shopping AGAIN -I swear I should have shares or at the very least our own parking space :p

Anyhow -the Red meal plan for today is:-
  • 2 nectarines
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • prawns
  • big ole salad
  • 3 peaches
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • bolognaise moussaka (A)-has lots of onions, carrots, peppers, mushrooms+passata in ;)
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
Now that uses my A+Bs and only 3 syns -so I might stick another yogurt in this evening nomnomnom ....
Hubby wanted lasagne -now Im too tight fisted to "pay" 7syns for 2 sheets of lasagne :giggle: (although looking at my syns for today I could have spared them :rolleyes:) -so anyway -I have topped mine with aubergine instead -tis smelling lovely :D and means I have more syns left over "just in case"
right I had better get off and catch up with everyone..have a lovely evening everyone...

Morning all

The rain has finally stopped :D-for now, it has been persistantly persisting it down for the last couple of days :rolleyes: -anyway -IF and it is a big IF, it stays rain free we are having a walk out later -nothing major, just a tootle to the naafi and back -still its about an hours extra exercise ;) -I was considering on going to the Gym again, but hubby pointed out that it is "the OCs PT session" today -so i will give it a miss :p
Anyhow -todays red meal plan is looking like being :-
  • melon
  • big salad
  • gherkins
  • beetroot
  • ham
  • 2 baby bel goats cheese (A)
  • 3 crispy breads (B)
  • melon
  • peach
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • salmon fillet
  • hm ratatouille
  • broccoli
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
  • activia peach (2.5)
So that is my A+Bs and 5.5 syns accounted for.. no doubt I will think of some more ways to use a few more syns later :p
right Im off to make my lunch as my tummy rumbled :eek:-thats what you get for having just melon for brekkie :p
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work...

Hi Nikki -thanks Mrs... hope you are having a good week and getting back into the swing of things....

Well we had a walk around the 9 hole course this morning -only because the 18hole one was closed for a competition :mad:..still -it all adds up I guess :p

Today has been an odd one as I have been really hungry at times but not sure what i wanted :confused: -anyway -it has ended up looking like this :-
  • banana -at silly o'clock
  • ham -when I got back to the car from the walk :p
  • Melon -when I got home
then I couldn't decide what I wanted so I ended up with the following all chopped up in a big bowl :confused:
  • prawns
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • carrot
  • celery
  • gherkin
  • pickled beetroot
  • peppers
  • 1tsp sweet chilli sauce (1) -it was yummy in the end :D
  • 1 crunch corner yog (4)
  • 1 apple
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)to stir fry:-
  • onions
  • spring onions
  • carrot
  • peppers
  • mushrooms
  • broccoli
So thats 5.5 syns -but non of my A+Bs :copon:- so in a moment I will be having :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar
Corrrr that was long winded -but thats the kind of day I have had :hmm:....
Anyway -weigh day tomorrow :cross: although I feel rather bloated at the moment -not sure why, but hey ho -"what will be will be"....
At the moment hubby is waiting for his home made pizza to cool slightly -I made him some baguette dough again and it makes THE nicest pizza base ever *if I do say so myself*:rotflmao: -strange thing is Im really not bothered by it anymore :banana dancer:
ooohh hubby is away doing a green keeping course this week so Im considering cadging a lift (he passes camp) on a Mon/Wed/Fri so he can drop me off for the gym at 8am-ish and I can then work out and walk home and be done n dusted by 10am -NOW -this is if I can convince my head to leave the pillow THAT early in a morning :giggle:. If I can then I think I might do the same when he goes to work too as it means I can work out 3 days nice n early and not be bothering to go out about 3pm and have to come home and start doing dinner. Lets see if this comes to fruition shall we ;).

Right that is far to much chin wag from me..
off to have my iced coffee nomnomnom -have a great night everyone and keep up the great work:D

Good morning all

2.5lb off for me this week :party0011:-so I got my 4.5st shiney :D -4st 8lbs gone and Im almost half way to goal -about another 3lbs will do it ;)....

Well my red meal plan for today is :-
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • 28g oats + 1 scan bran (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mixed berries
  • banana
  • melon
  • smoked haddock
  • 198g potatoes (B)
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • 28g peas (1)
  • 28g sweetcorn (1.5)
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • piri piri turkey kebabs
  • salad
  • gherkins
  • beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner (4)
So thats my A+Bs and 9.5syns accounted for. Hubby has gone for a round of golf -bet he comes back soaking wet :p.....
I have a lazy day planned, I have had brekkie -so now Im going to go and meal plan for the week...
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Wow!!! Thats fantastic. You do red days dont you? I think I might try red days as with EE I seem to have very little portion control on my carbs. Might be worth it.

Wooo hooo Capricorn many congratulations on your 4.5 stone shiney. Almost half way now and still doing so well. I'm thrilled for you.
Keep going Mrs - you inspire us all so much!

Morning Capricorn!!:wavey:

Congrats on your new shiny!!!!:clap: You're doing so well!!!! As for me ............ I'm reporting back from my cruise with a 5 1/2 lb gain! :eek: I have to say it was worth every mouthful though!!!! I had a really lovely time and I actually got quite a bit of exercise, doing 2 hours of ballroom dancing classes some days, walking up and down stairs on the ship and walking around various ports that we visited, so I dread to think how much I would've put on if it wasn't for that!

I received a text on the 2nd day of my cruise telling me that I have to go to Lincoln on my first day back at work!!! Bearing in mind that it costs £1.80 to send a text, or £1.80 per minute to make a call on your mobile at sea, I signed up for their internet service, but even that cost £35 for 100 minutes!!!! :eek: To cut a long story short, my boss has ordered my train tickets and I have to be in Lincoln by 6 pm on Tuesday to meet everyone else who's on this 2-year course that I'm doing, spend Wednesday there and travel home Wednesday evening!!! Oh well, has to be done I suppose. It's not good for my weight though - I've been there before and the food is amazing!!!

Well, that's about all for now. I'll try to get back on plan asap but it's hard having to cook my own meals after being waited on hand and foot for almost a fortnight! :D
Lots of washing and ironing in store for me today methinks!!

Bye for now, take care, Trace xxx

Gooooooooood morning world...
Tis miserable n drizzly here :cry: hope it is better where you are :D

well the fact Im sat here typing means I didn't make it to the Gym this morning:mad: -but its not because Im shirking allready... I was up at 7am and dressed and had eaten my brekkie by 7:45 and then I realised that they Gym opens to us civvies at 10am -they are open at 7am -but for the lads PT sessions,,, so instead hubby is going to take me when he gets back from his green keepers course :D. Then when he is back at work next week Im going to cadge a lift onto camp with him on a Tues/Thurs when he comes home to get a shower after PT -that way I only have to walk home ;) -I just don't want to get soaked on the way there...
oooohhhh and yesterday I bit the bullet and ordered 2 pairs of gym trousers and a waterproof Jacket (I need something that I can wear on my way home) and a sports bra.. oooohh yes I can now get one in my size :eek: -ok, so there aren't many choices -but as long as they keep everything under control I don't care...
When will they see that us bigger ladies(and gents) want some exercise gear that fits andlooks half decent :confused:..

Thanks for the lovely support again ladies :thankyou:..it really helps..
Tatws -Yup, I have been doing all red days for about the last 12 weeks I think -I wasn't to be trusted with unlimited carbs :eatdrink023:, although I did have an EE day the other week and even though I didn't go mad -I just did my egg fried rice without weighing out my rice (25g dried weight) and I felt really sluggish and bloated after it -so i have learn't my lesson. I hope you find that red days are good for you...
JJ -thanks my lovely, I will pop over and catch up on your diary later ..don't want to miss out on anything :p
Trace -sounds like you had a cracking time, and that gain is very restrained when there is all that food on offer 24hrs a day :clap:.
ooh your work know how to spring things on you don't they :eek: -still, its the begining of a whole new phase for you isn't it -so I bet its exciting, if a little scary. As for the food -well, I mean its not your fault if they do scrummy food is it :whistle:. Hope you have a great time Mrs.....
Nikki -How are things with you now? settled back into your normal routine yet or are you still in holiday mode? hope you are well....

righty-ho here is my meal plan for today:-
  • 28g oats (B) + 1 crispbread **
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mixed berries
  • banana
  • apple
  • tuna - bashed with :-
  • quark
  • balsamic
  • spring onions
  • 2 crispbreads (1.5+**)
  • big salad
  • gherkins
  • beetroot
  • melon
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • prawns
  • 198g potato (B) -wedged in
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • salad as above
  • peaches
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner(4)
So thats 2A+2Bs and 9syns accounted for... Im sure I will use a few more syns later..
This week Im going to be tweaking things a little -well -Im going to STOP saving a heB for a fibre plus bar every evening for a start.... I think Im getting a bit reliant on them and so Im going to cut them down ... and Im going to try and use my Bs for meals more often...
Right that is more than enough jabber from me for now... so I will get off and make a cuppa and give my lovely mum a call...
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work...

Last edited:
Back