Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi Mrs. You aren't missing anything over on my diary as I seem to have very little to say ;)

Don't want to be a kill joy but you didn't include your zesty lemon in today's syns :D I often forget to include the synned yoghurts - in fact I've done it today as well :p

Anyway have a good week and hope the gym sessions go well. Take care hun, JJ x

Hi JJ

Having nothing to say never stops me :p
Thanks for picking up on the missing syns -I have altered it now :D...
Well dinner changed slightly -I still had the salad and wedges but I had prawns instead of the piri piri kebabs... so I WILL use the kebabs tomorrow ;)

ooohhh and I was a good girl -hubby got in at 5pm and I went to the Gym :thankyouthankyou::rotflmao: ... I did the salad and stuck the wedges in the remoska before we went out.. hubby dropped me off at the gym and went to his office to check his emails whilst I did an hour on the treadmill and bike and then we nipped to do a top up shop, by the time we got back the wedges were ready :happy036:
So thats me off to a good start for the week -and the bonus is that on the Gym doors the times have changed and so I CAN go at any time from 7am if I want to in future :clap:
oohh and hubby won some pennies on the machine and gave me half -€30 and I have got another crazy kitchen gadget/machine ...much to hubbies "flabbergast-ness" -not a word I know but it is now :p -I will see if I can find one on line and post a pic if I can ...........
right Im off for now.. have a great night all....

Sorry Prawnchopsuey
we must have been typing at the same time -only Im slower :p
Thanks so much for the support -I still have a way to go -but being on here seems to make it feel more achievable...;)
How are things going with you?

Hi Capricorn, well done on your new shiney :happy096:

I have one too :D I have lost a whole stone :eek: Something I thought I would never do. This is inspite of 2 chinese take-aways ..... please dont judge me :p, we are decorating and in a manic hyper state trying to sort the house out as we have estate agents and surveyors coming around tomorrow as I am hoping to part-exchange on a new house so I can move closer to work. Will all depend on what they offer me for the house so I am a bit stressed until I find out on Saturday.

Anyway, we have been in chaos and shopping/food have not been the priority. Still pleased how well I have stuck to it though, despite the odd evening meal hiccup :eek:

So, well done to you and I hope to try the buffalo chicken this weekend as my Mum and Dad are coming to stay.

Bye for now

H2 x

Morning lovely ladies..

Hannah -well done on you loss -and your nice new shiney:woohoo:. Heck Im not gonna judge what anyone else eats, Im sure there are plenty out there who couldn't eat some of the concoctions I like :giggle:. Sounds like you have been rushed off your feet -and still you lost weight -so give yourself a pat on the back;). Hope you have a good weekend with your family... keep up the great work!!

well its blinkin cold here today -its that "chill you to the bone" stuff :mad: - anyway -Im staying tucked up indoors..so my Red meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple -wasn't very hungry :faint2:
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp olive oil (0.5) -to roast :-
  • 198g parsnips (B)
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red peppers
  • melon
  • peach
  • plums
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • Piri piri turkey kebabs
  • 198g potato (B) -wedged in :-
  • 1/4tsp olive oil (0.5)
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • crunch corner (4)
So thats 2A+2Bs and 8syns accounted for!
Right -off to make a cuppa -have a great day everyone...

wasn't very hungry :faint2:

Heehee, love it :)
I'm getting on all right, sticking to plan like glue and slowly shedding those pounds. Just had a disappointing fish week though, I must be the only one on Minimins not to feel the magic!!

Heehee, love it :)
I'm getting on all right, sticking to plan like glue and slowly shedding those pounds. Just had a disappointing fish week though, I must be the only one on Minimins not to feel the magic!!

Not very often I don't feel hungry at brekkie time :p
I did the fish week and then the following week I just had fish lunches and if I remember rightly I only lost 1/2lb less on the 2nd week ;)- I have seemed to be fancying more fish this week :confused: so I have allready had smoked haddock, prawns twice and salmon for lunch today since Sunday :p -but Im still having meat when I fancy it... it will be interesting to see what difference it makes -if any...
I think its a constant battle to figure out what does and doesn't work for each of us isn't it... thats why I keep "tweaking" things as I go as I know if I stick to the same thing day in day out I will start to struggle ;) -this week Im cutting down the fibre plus bars as last week I was feeling bloated and I thought it was down to them (might be wrong) -but I haven't had one since Saturday and I feel "lighter" and less bloated so i think I was right... lets wait n see ehh :D
Hope you have a good week ...

Hi Capricorn - well done on your loss and your fab new shiny! You really are motoring!

Also, thanks for the parmesan chicken recipe, sounds lush, so I'm definitely going to try it this weekend!

Morning Capricorn

Hope you are well hun, its colder here now too and heating is on and off like my bra, lol.

Lost 3.5lb this week from my hols gain, so just 7lb to go now to get rid of the rest and then back to my loosing weight for the hols to Corfu in October. Am off sick today, have had a virus of somesort all week, but a chest infection since I've come back off my hols, which is getting worse, so am weasey today. GP booked for later this morn and will kick this infection, lol. We've a meal out planned this week, luckily its italian and i'll go EE with Seafood pasta with tom and chilli sauce, so shouldn't be too bad and hoping to hit the gym once this infection is gone too.

Hope you have a good day xx

Good afternoon lovelies :D

Thanks Spanx... hope you like the chicken -we love it and it is soooooo NOT "slimming" food ;) -especially with home made weges on the side :drool:

Well done on the loss Nikki :clap:. Hope the GP sorts you out and gets you back to full health nice n quick!! Have a great day...

oooohh well here is my red meal plan for the day....its a doozy :p

• melon
  • 2 eggs scrimbled
  • fresh tomatoes -roasted
  • 28g oats + 1 crispbread (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • mixed berries
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • peach
  • plums
  • King prawns
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) to stir-fry:-
  • onions
  • spring onions
  • carrots
  • mushrooms
  • celery
  • peppers
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • 71g peas (B)
  • 28g corn (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner (4)
  • melon/plums/peach/apple -depending what I fancy :p
and that "little" lot comes to 2A+Bs and 9 syns :D
Im not sure why but I really fancy porridge for my lunch :confused: -its quite nippy here, so I think thats why I want something nice n warming, but simple...so porridge it is :D ....and then nommynommy stir-fry with prawns for dinner mmmmmmmmmm

Well as a super bonus -hubby came home yesterday having won on the slot machines again...€700 :happy036:
bless him he came home armed with 2 more Yankee candles to add to my ever growing collection :D, he had ordered me some golf shoes -to make me more comfy on our Jaunts round the golf course (will keep my feet dry too)..and then he gave me €200 to put in my "treat myself pot" he made me start :0chacha:...the rest he is using to get petrol coupons for the month, pay his mess bill and his golf competition subs etc -and it means he won't have to take any money from the bank for the month :party0049:
Anyway -that is enough waffle from me..off to make porridge ;) -have a great day everyone:D

Thanks Capricorn. Its funny isn't it, when the weather starts to chill, we all want comfort food. Was thinking of getting some bits to make a rice pudding, sw style. Will check the recipes on here, but can have that I'm sure on EE this week. Got Shep Pie tonight, mmmm. Fab Hubbie of yours buying you new walking shoes and giving you £200! Thats lovely :) xx

Hey Lady!

Massive congratulations on your new shiny - you really are an inspiration to us all with how well you're doing! It's ace you're sticking to the gym too - that's brilliant!

That husband of yours sounds like a total Gem - what a sweetie to share his winnings with you - any thoughts on what you're going to splurge it on? ;)

Cxx

Morning Morning Morning

So, how is everyone diddling? -its bloomin cold here AGAIN :cry:....

Nikki -I keep thinking "hmm shall we swap onto full on winter menus?" -but then I know that if I do, by the time it gets to October we will be craving salad :p.... so Im still "mixing n matching" ...

CloBow -thanks Mrs :D... Yep I know hubby is a diamond -whenever he wins he always comes in and shares with me :p-even though I wouldn't know he had won if he didn't tell me. His mates have said before that they can't believe he does it!!!! he, on the other hand can't believe that they keep secrets from their wives -(I got a good un ;))
Im not sure yet what to spend it on....... :secret:*although it may buy me some more Yankee candles to store for when we come back to the UK :whistle:* I have an obsession with those things -I think my "store stands at 41 spares so far -plus the 35 in use in the living room:giggle:" ..... The other thing Im trying to get stockpiled (whilst we get it tax free out here) is my Clarins and my perfumes -so I may split it between that lot ....
Hi Hathor..
I click on the "go advanced" option when I post and then I just click on the text I want to colour and then select a colour (from the bar at the top -it ia an A with a colour under it) hope that makes sense :p

Well -if hubby gets home in time today I will be going to the Gym -hubby has declared that he will be going in with me if he hasn't been doing loads of digging and stuff at the golf course, and if he has then he will drop me off and pick me up :p -either way I will get there..

My Red meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • Apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mixed berries
  • melon
  • prawn stir-fry -made too much yesterday :p
  • plums
  • melon
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • huge salad
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
  • cottage cheese -nommmy
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner (4)
So thats 2A+Bs and 7 syns.....
right -thats me for now...Im off to make my porridge mmmmm
Have a lovely day everyone :D

Hi Hathor..
I click on the "go advanced" option when I post and then I just click on the text I want to colour and then select a colour (from the bar at the top -it ia an A with a colour under it) hope that makes sense :p

My Red meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • Apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mixed berries
  • melon
  • prawn stir-fry -made too much yesterday :p
  • plums
  • melon
  • 1 activia lemon (2.5)
  • huge salad
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
  • cottage cheese -nommmy
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner (4)
So thats 2A+Bs and 7 syns.....
right -thats me for now...Im off to make my porridge mmmmm
Have a lovely day everyone :D

:giggle: Thanks. I didn't mean how do I make the letters a different colour....I didn't explain very well did I? lol! I meant, what do the colours mean on your food diary? LIke some are blue some are red and I wonder if you code each meal a different colour or is it the superfree foods or something? x

ooops -sorry :p

Yep -I colour my brekkie Red, lunch blue and dinner green -then the bits left black are the "inbetweenies" -I eat about every 2hrs :rotflmao:

I'm giving the Capricorn diet a try this week ;) Hope it works as well for me as it does for you!

Morning morning morning :D

Nikki -I really don't function well if I go for a long time between eating...so I definitely agree with you :p
JJ -I hope that "little n often" works for you too :cross:

Well folks -I made it to the Gym last night :greenapple: -I did 30 mins on the tread mill -did 2.5km and then 30mins on the bike and did 15km on that..... overall the machine reckoned I burnt just over 300cals -I felt great when I had done too...:D -I won't be going tonight as I need to do ANOTHER top-up shop ..Im down to 2 bottles of sparkling water :eek:, but we are planning a walk around the golf course first thing tomorrow morning ;)
* week is kicking in -so lets see if the exercise counteracts it :p -I have to say that since I started SW and eating better I don't suffer at all :woohoo: well apart from for the 2 days before when I fall asleep every time I sit down on the sofa-sometimes I don't even get to put my cuppa down -I sit down and *zonk* Im gone :rotflmao:... still I know I get of very lightly... I don't even crave junk :eek: -Im sure its because I eat well and keep my blood sugars level by eating littl n often...
Anyway -my red meal plan for today is:-
  • 1 apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 eggs -scrimbled
  • fresh tomatoes-roast
  • melon
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp olive oil (0.5) to roast
  • 198g parsnips (B)
  • carrots
  • onions
  • red peppers
  • apple
  • activia lemon (2.5)
  • hm beef burgers
  • 227g potato (B) -wedged in
  • 1/4tsp olive oil (0.5)
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch corner (4)
so thats 2A+Bs and 8syns -
Right Im off to make my shopping list and then my roast vegies might be ready -nomnomnom...
Hope you all have a great day...

Back