Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning Capricorn

I love La Redoute and have a coupon at home, almost finished paying for last lot, so this will spur me to have a peep at what there is. I do need some new undies and a few blouses for work, to wear in school.

I love doing a Green Day, hope the week is good for you, there is so much you can do, pasta bake, speg bol with quorn mince, risotto, jacket spud, Spicey Egg Fried Rice, Spicey chow mein, see how I love the spice ;). LOL.

xx

Good morning one and all :D

Nikki -I am so impressed with La Redoute, I had never even thought of looking at them as I didn't realise they did bigger sizes -although I don't have to look in the plus size bit now *well only for bras* :giggle:, they have some lovely stuff and the sales are rather good... My last order is 6 pairs of trousers, 7 tops, a new bag and a new slinky nightie and including P+P it was £120 and the bag was £11 .... at full price the whole lot should have been nearly 4 times as much :eek:
Im allready eyeing up the stuff I fancy when I go down another size :p. I pay for it as I buy it though ..... I daren't trust myself with an account ;)

well folks - I had a tootle out to the supermarket early this morning and got a bit more fruit and milk...
so having pondered I have settled on the following as my 3rd day of Green:-
  • apple
  • nectarine
  • apple
  • 56g oats + 2 ryvita** (B+B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • raspberries
  • banana
  • activia (2.5)
  • nectarine
  • melon
  • pasta
  • pasta sauce made from :-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • onion
  • garlic
  • peppers
  • fresh tomatoes all blitzed together
  • Mushrooms
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 7g fresh parmesan (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 2 ryvita**
  • 1 laughing cow light (1.5)
  • crunch corner yoghurt (4)
So thats 2A+Bs and 10.5syns :D
looks a bit odd-but as I was out early shopping I only had fruit -so Im having a double bowl of porridge with nana and raspberries for lunch nomnomnom (it seemed an easy way to use up my heBs) so I don't have to fit as much in later ;) although my meal plan still looks like a shopping list :p...

Well I had better get off and catch up with everything
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Hi Capricorn,
If you feel like you are overeating (uncomfortably full) then you probably are and you won't get a loss, just like if you overate on red! I could easily polish off your menu I'm sure, but if you are struggling there are other ways to get your Hexs in than crackerbread mini-meals - have a bit of tuna or chicken with your jacket pot or in your rice, Hex cheese instead of cottage, more generous oil in your fried rice, a handful of nuts with your porridge....you can have the healthy without the 'extra'. ;)
You don't HAVE to have two HexAs either if you can't handle it all :)

I just reckon you've got all namby-pamby with your red days - wuss ;)

Hi there Prawnchopsuey

I think you may be right -Red days have made me a girly wimpy .... I used to be able to eat a pea more than a pig :eek:

Thanks for the ideas -thing is Im a wee bit difficult (theres a suprise :p) and there are some things I love and so won't swap -so I adore cottage cheese and so choose it over normal cheese. The crispbreads on todays menu are part of my porridge heB ....
Now I know it sounds odd but I don't want to put fish/meat on Green days as in my very strange mind it belongs on red days and :secret:Im enjoying NOT having meat n fish :p
ooohhh ooohh can cope with my heAs -I love milk :7834: and like to make sure I get plenty of calcium.

I won't cut down my veg/fruit and I haven't even gone mad on the carby bit -my jacket yesterday was only 200g raw weight :eek:.... so i think I need to cut back further on the carb portion of things...
Hopefully once I get used to it, it will be a bit less daunting... oohhhh and when I get back to the Gym next week Im planning on doing green days on Mon/Wed/fri -the days I go to the gym as Im sure I will be hungrier then :D
oohh I am a pain in the bum :eek: -thanks for your help-you are a star ;)

Hi Capricorn, just wanted to say I love following your progress, you are a great inspiration and have great daily food plans.

Morning all -just :p

Sorry for running late folks ...been chatting to my mum :D

well todays Green Meal plan for today is:-

• apple -wasn't hungry:eek:
  • 2 egg omelette with:-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • 42g low fat cheddar (A)
  • 1/2 tin baked beans
  • activia (2.5)
  • melon
  • potatoes -wedged in:-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • mushy peas...nomnomnom
  • activia (2.5)
  • 3 ryvita multigrain (B)
  • 2 babaybel (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • crunch corner yog (4)
So thats my A+Bs and 10.5syns accounted for....
Im really looking forward to my mushy peas I just love love love em :p.
I think Im settling into the green days ... and I have amazed myself by not going all :17729:eek:n the carbs :bunnydance: ..... so next week when I start mixing red and green days I should be fine :cross:
Right -I will get off and make my omelette mmmm
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Hi Capricorn! :wavey: I'm impressed with you trying Green days - I'm an Extra Easy girl through and through! :D I've never had big losses, but even so, my weight loss has been steady and even when I've been off-plan - e.g. my London adventures and my cruise - as soon as I get back on plan the weight starts coming off again.

Last week I lost a pound of the 5 3/4 (NOT 6!!! ;)) that I put on whilst on my cruise and this week I think I will have lost another 2 pounds by tomorrow morning (weigh-in day), so I'm quite happy with that! I would secretly love to be 10st 7lbs by my birthday (28th November), but we shall see ..............

Anyway, I'm "studying at home today" :whistle:and I've already got a written assessment to do, so I guess I should get on with it!!

Take care and keep up the good work! Lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
I've just got back from class -5ibs!

I'm really pleased just need to keep it up now!!

Hello my lovely! Hope you are enjoying your green week! It will be really interesting to see how much you've lost this week, maybe changing over will give you a boost (not that you need it!), or maybe having more carbs will slow you down a bit...!

Have you looked at the mushy pea curry in the recipe section? I'm not a fan of mushy peas, but you might fancy it!

Good afternoon my lovelies :wavey:

Hi Trace -the green days have been a bit of a shock to me... Im enjoying the food so far -just seems to be an awful lot of it,
Well done on your loss :party0011:.... I bet you will get to your goal for your birthday :cross:... ohhhh to be 10st something .... Im sure I was born bigger than that :giggle:
Pinkies crossed for your weigh in today... have a lovely weekend Mrs..
Lou_Lou -what a brilliant loss :woohoo:-keep up the great work :D
Spanx -Im not sure what difference if any it will make to my weight loss on Sunday, but as I have done very little exercise this week :slap:Im not expecting miracles. Next week will be a better measure as I am planning on alternating between red/green plus I will be back at the gym 3 times a week ;)
I have seen lots of people raving about the mushy pea curry -but to me it is sacralidge :eek: there is nowt needed with mushpeas -well perhaps a splodge of mint sauce at the most :drool:....

Well -it has taken a lot of thought today as I just really didn't know what I fancied :eek: so eventually I have settled on:-

• grapefruit
  • raspberries
  • activia classic (2.5)
  • 12 speed soup
  • activia (2.5)
  • apple
  • melon
  • 2 baby bel light (B)
  • 42g reduced fat cheddar (A)
  • 3 seedy ryvita (B)
  • 1tbs branston (1)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • peppers
  • beetroot
  • gherkin
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • crunch corner (4)
Right -that comes in at 2A+Bs and 10.5syns :D
SO I have settled on a ploggymans type dinner :drool:, and I have made my first batch of the "12 speed soup" although mine has been tweaked a little -I better like it as it makes enough to feed the street :p...
Husdybundle wil be home some time this evening so I have made a remoska full of chilli ...so that will be him happy, and as Im not overly bothered by it -there is no temptation :sign0151:
Right -I had better get off and get my lunch..have a great day everyone...

Hello lovely lady. Just catching up and noticed you're trying green days this week. How are you finding it?

Green days are my favourite although I've been avoiding them as I have a tendency to go potato mad :silly: I love jackets with different toppings, like beans, tuna, etc. but my current fave is chick pea dahl :eat: Not really fond of chick peas any other way :confused:

Right lunch is ready so I'm away. Catch you soon, JJ x

Hi JJ

I must have been writting on your diary whilst you were writting on mine :p
Im enjoying the green days -even though there seems to be an awful lot of food to eat :eek:(which won't seem so bad when I stqart exercising again next week)
Most suprising for me is that I haven't thought "oooooh green days -let me at those carbs" -which is what I was half expecting :eek: ....so I guess I have finally retrained myself -took some years -but by heck I think I have done it :bliss:...
I adore Jackets -but Im funny with what I have with them (I can't put anything IN a jacket :giggle:) -cottage cheese is our fave mmmmmmm
Hope your toothache gets better soon...

Hello Capricorn.
I have been missing for a few weeks as a moved into a flat with the bf and was waiting on internet. Now I am up and running and am catching up on minimins.

First of all. WOW!!!!!! Look at your progress. I think you have lost nearly 2 stones since I last logged in. You are superwoman!! Amazing! Well done. Bravo!!!!!!

Im taking the scenic route. I am losing and have lost 4 weeks on the trot but i tend to lose a pound here half there.. haha!

Hope all is well xx

Goooood evening ladies.....

Hiya Nik -nice to see you back, I have been popping on to your diary whilst you were missing (didn't know you were moving) and saw you were back the other day... how are things in your new home? bet you are having a ball -well if all the unpacking is done -its a hell of a job isn't it :eek:
I can go back to stalking you now I know you are back :p
Well done on your losses ..... NOT gaining half a stone whilst moving house is a miracle -I know I have done it often enough :eek: ....
It doesn't seem that long since you popped on to see me -but it must be if I have lost nearly 2st since :D .... Im still going, and making the most of having no curve balls thrown at me -I have a nice calm and sedate life at the moment -and it makes life sooooooooooo much easier -only 1 thing to focuss on at a time ;)
Hope you have a good weekend

Well everyone -husdybundle isn't home yet -then again Im well aware that the army quite often can't organise a preverbial in a brewery so Im not suprised :rolleyes: no doubt he will crawl in, in the middle of the night -good job I have radar tabs, so he won't make me jump

oooohhh I enjoyed my ploggymans earlier - not the same without a huge wedge of home made baguette with butter -but hey-ho .......
I have transfered the rest of the 12 speed soup into containers for the fridge -my god -even though I have had 2 dishes today I have 3x1lt ice-cream tubs packed solid with the stuff :eek: -guess I know what I will be having for lunch for the next few days :rotflmao:

well I guess I will get of and do some catching up..sleep well everyone....

Hi Capricorn,

How was the soup? I need something like that to stack in the freezer so if you could help me out with a recipe that would be most welcomed!:help2:

I went shopping last night for a few bits for the little one and tried on a couple of things whilst out like you do, MY GOD nothing fit - I must have grown more that I thought, that or the sizes have shunk:cry: so if I need motivation, I'll just pop to the shops and try some outfits on again.:rotflmao:
I was naughty last night and had a brandy or 3, I think it was depression from the shopping experience, never agin though as a I have a wonderful headache this morning:raincloud:!!

Good morning all

Lou.Lou -hope your hangover doesn't last long :giggle:, Im glad I very rarely drink -perhaps once a year if that :p.... my "drunk n disorderly" days are long gone -although I did used to do it in style :drunk:....

I will find the link to the soup recipe when I have done this -although as usual -I made some alterations ;) ..... it is rather nice -but makes heapppppps ....
Bummer about the clothes -mind, sizings vary from store to store don't they :mad:.. I was on about this to hubby the other day as he can just say "order me THIS size" and it comes and it fits -same with shoes -he is a 9.5 ...any shop, any style- 9.5..
why in gods name womens clothes can't work the same I don't know -They should do what they use to when my mum was younger and sell by waist, bust, hip size not some random ooohhh size 14 which can be about 6 different sizes really!!! OK rant over :p

Well -hubby is still in bed , he finally crawled into bed at 3am this morning :eek: and all in all he wishes he hadn't gone to the UK -apparently it was a waste of time :confused:. Bad news for him is that I need to nip shopping when he gets up :whistle:...

so then -my Green meal plan for today is looking like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 12 speed soup
  • activia (2.5)
  • cheese n potato pie -nomnom bl**dy nom :drool:
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) to saute
  • loads of finely chopped onions
  • potatoes -mashed with seasoning an a dollop of English mustard and:-
  • 42g low fat cheddar (B)
  • 14g fresh parmesan (3)
  • served with -baked beans
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • crunch corner (4)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 10.5syns ..I will be sticking some more fruit in there somewhere, just need to wait and see what I pick up later ;)
right I will get off and do some catching up... have a great day everyone:D

I am liking the sound of cheese and potato pie :drool: How will you be making that? I'm really craving some stodgy comfort foods - you know the stick to your ribs kind :rolleyes: - and this looks like it could fit the bill. Recipe please??

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow morning x

I also like the sound of cheese and potato pie:) sounds lovely.I tried the leek and pea pasta yesterday out of the latest sw mag and i really enjoyed it. have a great day:).wi in the morning where has the week gone.xxx

Back