Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Mmm pasta sauce sounds lovely. I made one the other night which had balsamic vinegar in. The remoska does a lovely job of it :D

Congratulations on your continuing gym efforts. There will definitey be no wobble left when you've done :rotflmao:

Just think - by the time you come back to good old blighty next year, you'll be one of those gym bunnies who puts us mere mortals off going :p:bunnydance::rotflmao:

Keep trucking lovely lady :flowers:

Hi,
I have just had weigh in and its another 2 ibs off!! Thats half a stone in 2 weeks! :angel09:
Capricorn - thank you for continuing to inspire me !! I love reading your posts and your diary (and recipes) help me out!
Sorry I keep warbling on, on your diary......

If I lose another half a stone I have promise my 5 year old son i'll join his kick boxing class (mixed class).... great to tone up if it doesn't kill me:character00116:

Off to have my tea of a jacket tato and cottage cheese - yum

Lou.Lou
x

Gooood evening ladies...
How late am I!!!!! sorry folks, just had a lazy day...

Hubby took the ipod back and swapped it for a pink one (I got blue incase he wanted to use it)- he has got the new one working...so Im all set now with bon jovi, def leppard, the scorpions and dirty dancing to listen to in the gym tomorrow :bliss:... now if THAT doesn't make the workout easier then nothing will -although I will probably end up singing along *its one way to get the gym to myself* :p .... hubby is impressed and as he gets bored in the gym doing PT twice a week -he is buying one too -his will be filled with queen....

My RED meal plan today was:-
  • porridge A+B
  • 1/2 banana
  • mixed berries
  • tuna
  • salad
  • 198g potatoes (B)-wedged in
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • home made pork patties
  • salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 crunch yog (4)
  • activia (2.5)
  • peaches
  • apples
  • plums
so that was my A+Bs and 7.5yns
Well done on your loss lou.lou :talk017: ..talk away as much as you like on here...its nice to hear what everyone is upto :D. I like the idea of kick boxing, it looks really good and not girly... Im not particularly girly so nice aggresive things appeal to me :p
JJ - I can't ever see me being a lycra clad gym bunny -although I do really enjoy going..well lets get that right -I actually like the feeling when I have done more than the actual DOING :rotflmao: ..the scary thing is that when I am light enough -and fit enough I think I am likely to take up running :faint2: ..I love being out in the fresh air and being solitary. It will be a while though as Im liable to cause earth quakes if I run -not to mention my knees wondering what the hell is going on :p

right I am off to my bed -have to get up early for the gym in the morning ;)
Sleep well everyone

Good evening ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for the last couple of days -don't know what i have done, but I feel like I have been hit by a bus :confused:
From the back of my head to my waist - is all tender and sore like I have pulled something :mad: -hubby thinks I have pulled something on the hand bike *oh and I got told off for NOT stretching off when I have done* .... anyhoooo -whatever it is ..it bl**dy hurts :sigh: ... but apart from that Im fine and dandy :rotflmao: -
Weigh day for me tomorrow -and I have missed Fridays gym visit -had all on getting out of bed let alone anything else. SO -I am down on my exercise this week -but I will just have to wait n see what tomorrow brings.

well my red meal plan for today is:-
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 apple
  • huge salad
  • ham
  • 1 activia (2.5)
  • salad
  • steak
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
hmmm now that is my 2A's and 3syns used so I need to use my Bs and some more syns :confused:. I know it doesn't look a lot (well not by my standards anyway :p) -but Im going to re-jig my meal plans this week as I think I need to start shrinking my portions down a bit...

Sian -hubby has everything Queen have ever released too including some that have been removed from the catalogue... he loves em ... we just picked him up an ipod shuffle and he has loaded loads of them on... I cursed because I got my ipod last monday and on the tuesday they put them on sale :mad: -so hubbies was €15 cheaper than mine....

right -I had better get off -Im trying to get off the PC as quick as possible as hunching over isn't helping :eek:
Have a good evening all..

Good morning all

Hope everyone is well, Im feeling a little less tender this morning *thanks to lashings of Ibuprofen gel me thinks* ... Im still a bit tight n stiff, but hopefully we are on the mend :cross: -I want to get to the gym tomorrow :giggle:...I will just ignore the hand bike and stick to the treadmill and bike as the bottom half of me feels fine :D..
Anyway -weigh in this morning and another 2lb has gone :happy036:-I seem to like 2lb -I think I have lost 2lb for the last 6 or 7 weeks running :p

So then -today is RED and my meal plan looks like this..
  • 2 boiled eggs
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • roast beef
  • 1/2x8" yorkshire pud (4.5)+milk from allowance
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • cauli
  • nobby greens
  • 2tsp bisto best (1)
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • 2 laughing cow light (3)
  • salad
  • 454g rhubarb-stewed (B)
  • 110g Rachels rhubarb yog (2)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
SO then -thats 2A+Bs and 11syns accounted for....
Im doing some more "tweaking" this week ... Im going to be cutting my portions down and trying NOT to eat so much fruit -I know its good for me...but I can eat silly amounts and I think that I choose that first and then find I struggle to use my A+B and syns... so lets see how this week goes shall we :cross:
Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend..will pop back later to catch up..

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!

Just typed you a nice long message and then managed to close everything down before I sent it!!!! Here's the gist of it -

Well done on losing another 2 lbs - carry on at this rate and you'll have almost another 2 stone off by Christmas!!

I lost 2lbs this week as well, but it was the 2lbs that I'd put on the previous week due to my drunken excesses!

Sorry to hear about your aches and pains and hope you soon feel better. Don't overdo it at the gym!!!

Loving the sound of the music on your iPod!

Now I'm off to revise for some online tests I've got to do next week - the pass mark is 70% or else I get thrown off the training course!!!!

Bye for now, take care and lots of love,

Trace xxxxxxxxx

Hi Capricorn

Glad to see you are doing well - congrats on the 2lb loss :happy096:

Hope you are not feeling as sore as you have been - take it easy in that gym! Must be those squaddies distracting you....... you must be doing more than you think you are ;)

Well, feeling pretty chuffed myself, another 2lb gone for me this week and a new shiney :woohoo:

Still cant quite believe I am doing this!

Anyway, best crack on with some work. Have a good day everyone.

H2 x

Good afternoon all :D

No trip to the gym for me this morning -woke up still aching -so I decided to be sensible *not something Im often guilty of* and give it until Wednesday, good job too as it is tipping it down and getting soaked wouldn't have helped much!!!

Anyhoooo - we need to nip shopping tonight, mainly veg, fruit, milk n eggs and various other odds n sods.... so I made a big ole pan of cornedbeef hash yesterday so it could stand -then I can just warm it up when we get in...and whack a lumpading in :happy036:.... ....
SO -being a sneaky wee soul -I have decided today is an EE day :faint2: -I was going to do green -so I just had to pay for the corned beef bit of the hash-but if I did that then it would be 11syns per 100g -NOW if I go EE I only pay 3 syns :sign0151: -now I know I have to lose an A+B -but asa I haven't used any yet ..it won't matter :giggle:

So then my EE plan for today is:-
  • banana -wasn't hungry :eek:
  • cold -cabbage, carrots, nobbies - :whistle:
  • apple
  • 110g rhubarb yoghurt (2)
  • cornedbeef hash :-
  • potatoes
  • onions
  • carrots
  • parsnips
  • swede
  • marrowfats
  • cornedbeef (3)
  • lumpading (6)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus (B)
So that will be 1A+B and 11.5syns .. I will also have some fruit this evening if Im hungry.... but after my hash n lumpading I doubt I will be ..I have made a huge vat of the stuff :bliss:hubby will be taking it for lunch tomorrow no doubt with some home made bread;)
Trace -well done on the loss :clap:and Im sure you will pass your test ....come on girl "whoop their a**es" -you know you can do it!!!! Hope you have a good week Mrs...
Hannah -:happy036:eek:n your loss... you are doing great :0clapper:. Trust me the only "distracting" the squaddies do is when they make me laugh... their PT kits really aren't attractive :sign0137:... now their normal camouflage shirt n trousers -well I love that... well on hubby anyway :giggle:

Well I guess I had better get off and finish my shopping list... have a great afternoon all and keep up the brilliant work :D

Great loss Capricorn!!
What the heck's a lumpading??!

:psorry -its what normal people call a "dumpling" :D ...... I do that with a few things --- I have :-
nobby greens =brussel sprouts
A ploggymans = ploughmans

I adore lumpadings.. I use the lighter veggie suet ... Im being good and having 1 smallish one *when really I want a whole batch* :whistle: ....

6 syns for a dumpling (as a normal person I'll call it that ;) )??
Mamma mia that's costly!
ooohhhhh NO it will be worth every last syn .... although I would rather have 2 :D.... I would choose a lumpading over a bar of choc or anything like that :p -I make lovely light puffy lumpadings ...can't wait :gimi:

Hey Capricorn :wavey:

How do you make Corn Beef Hash?

I mentioned to my partner that someone was making it and he asked me "Will you ask that lucky German lady" how to make it!" (Your lucky because Hubby keeps winning on the slots and I was telling him about his run of good luck!)

Hope you having a good day, your dumplings sound lovely- I love stew and dumplings, last time I made them they came out like rock cakes though!

Claire xx

Back