Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good morning all
We are still on the dry, crisp days here :clap:

I have decided to do a Red day today :p so my meal plan is:-
  • 28g oats + 1 ryvita (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to roast
  • carrots
  • onions
  • peppers
  • kholrabi
  • frozen strawberries/raspberries/blueberries
  • activia intensley (2.5)
  • turkey steak
  • 198g potato (B)-wedged in :-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • nobbies
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • frozen berries
  • activia intensly (2.5)
so thats my 2A+Bs and 6 syns sorted out...
I still need to get next weeks meal plan sorted... the freezers are ram-packed and the cupboards are about the same -so the plan will be to "try" and use some of it up, so when I shope next *not until Monday probably* I should only really need fruit, milk n veg...
right I will get off and get on-have a great day everyone..

Morning Capricorn, menus are looking good as always. I've got to find myself some of these frozen berries...
I am glad it's dry where you are, but with all the rain we are having over here, there can't be any water left to rain on the rest of Europe :(

Have a fab day!!

Morning my lovely. How are we doing with hubby away? Keeping busy with your cross stitch I suppose :D

The pasta dish you did the other evening sounds so easy and scrummy - may have to give it a try.

Thought I'd let you know about a dish I tried last weekend. It is pasta again but has marmite stirred through it :drool: Oh it was so moreish I was tempted to have it again at dinner :rolleyes: I can see it becoming a green day regular.

Have a wonderful day. Hope the sun shines brightly on you :p JJ x

Morning Capricorn, menus are looking good as always. I've got to find myself some of these frozen berries...

Just to let you know - I got my last lot from Asda but Tesco do them also. I think they cost about £2 for quite a large tub.

Morning ladies

I was up n about early-ish this morning -so much so that I set off to the supermarket at 7:45 -and was back for 8:45 :happy036: .... It was a lovely fresh walk -even if I had to past the blinkin bakery :drool: they open at 6am here :eek:... anyway I have got the bits I wanted to tide me over until Monday (assuming hubby is home)!!
I picked up some frozen cherries to try and some more raspberries nomnomnom ....
Prawn -when you get your frozen fruit -check the back as some of them are "glazed" so aren't free :rolleyes: .... Aldi/Lidl do frozen fruits oh and farmfoods/herron/iceland too...
I really like the ones out here as they are all individually frozen -so no annoying clumping :p
I also picked up a German brand of cheese triangles -a light version -some plain some ham and some paprika nomnomnom-only 99c for 8x31.5g triangles... I have woked out the syns and then compared them to the laughing cow light etc and worked out that I can have 3 as a healthy extra -which is plenty as they are much bigger than the others -plus I struggle to use 5 laughing cow lite -and they are more expensive ;)
Im going green today and it looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • plums
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • salad
  • frozen raspberries/cherries/blueberries
  • activia intensly - classic (2.5)
  • pasta
  • 3 cheese triangles (B)
  • onions
  • leeks
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • fibre plus (B)
Now thats 2A+Bs but only 3.5 syns so I will see if I need any more later!!
Im really looking forward to my cheesy pasta again :D

JJ I love marmite -preferably slathered on home made white bread -toasted and drowned in organic butter :drool:
never thought of it with pasta :hmm:
right I will get off and make a cuppa and give my mum a ring... will be back later...
Have a lovely day all :D

Hi lovely, you were out early. I always think that's the best time to shop as most things are fresh and sane people are still in bed :p

JJ I love marmite -preferably slathered on home made white bread -toasted and drowned in organic butter :drool:
never thought of it with pasta :hmm:

Oooo me too :drool:

I can't claim credit for the marmite pasta - 'tis a Nigella recipe - but I slightly adapted it. It makes a really quick and easy meal. Just my kind of food ;)

Take care

Good afternoon all
Got here eventually!!

Its a lovely crisp n sharp day again :D-so I had a tootle down to the naafi this morning and got myself some magazines to read in the bath later :p.. I also grabbed 4 boxes of fibre plus bars -I have opened my last box and even though I don't have them every day -hubby has taken a shine to them now too -so I grab then when they have them as they are hit n miss down there.

OOOHHHH and had a lovely suprise last night -hubby came home for the night :party0049: .... him and his mate had to drive this way to do a repair and by the time hubby had done they had used up their driving hours so couldn't go back -so had to bed down at home *my hubby isn't silly* -not his fault that they had to drive an extra couple of miles to fill up -which took them over their hours :whistle:..... anyway twas lovely -he went again at 6am this morning ...and will be back some time tomorrow evening :happy036:eek:ooohh and bless his little cotton socks he came home armed with some semi milk and a bag of apples as he knows I get through loads and wasn't sure if I would have run out or them and if I would have felt up to nipping out myself (which I had) -but eeeeee I have a good un!!!!

Anyway..... Im having a red day today -which is looking like this:-
  • 250 ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • turkey steak
  • cucumber
  • beetroot
  • gherkin
  • apple
  • activia intensly (2.5)
  • salmon fillet
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) to roast-
  • carrots
  • onions
  • peppers
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • activia intensly (2.5)
So thats 2A+1B and 6 syns -so I need to use another B and some more syns if need be...
Im STILL trudging through my cookery mags digging out yummy looking recipes to try...which I will share once I have tries them of course;)
Right -I will get off and drink my cuppa, but will pop back later.. keep up the great work all....

Last edited:
Good morning world... and we have yet another dry, crisp but cold day out there :D

Well I have weighed in, and this week the scales said "3lb off" :happy036:which got me my 5.5st shiney and dropped my weight out of the 200+lbs... Im now 199.5lb :bliss:
Hubby came home to sleep again last night but had to leave early again this morning, but he will be back sometime this evening :clap:......
I have sussed out my meal plan for this week -I have planned from tomorrow as today Im on my own so I will eat differently :p....

so today will be a red day...
  • banana
  • 2 egg scrambled
  • tomatoes -roasted
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • turkey steak
  • beetroot
  • gherkin
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • strawberries/raspberries/cherries/blueberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • roast beef
  • 198g potato (B)
  • nobbies
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • hm yorkshire (5)
  • 2tsp bisto best chicken (1)
  • 250ml semi(A)
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • 1x32g cheese triangle (2.5)
So then I think that "little" lot comes to 2A+Bs and 13.5syns..
Im going to try this week to use more of my syns and with my new meal plan Im hoping to shake things up a little...
Right I will get off for now, and will pop back later and put my meal plan up for the week...
have a great day everyone..

wow!! well done on your fab loss this week :D new shiney :D

love reading your diary.

Well done Capricorn!!! :D You're doing so well!!! :D

Well, I put on a pound this week :sigh: due to several things though -

- I went out to lunch at Las Iguanas last Saturday and had the most humungous piece of cheesecake in the world - ever!

- I went to my friend's house on Tuesday evening, she opened a bottle of Prosecco but didn't like it, whereas I loved it and drank more or less the whole bottle!

- I barely moved on Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday as I was studying for my tests (I passed btw).

- It was the dreaded * week.

- I've been constipated, had a sore throat, no energy and generally felt a bit sorry for myself since Wednesday. :(

However, I feel a bit better today and a sneak peek at the scales has shown they're starting to move again, so I hope that pound will be off again by Friday, but I WISH I could break the 11 stone barrier!!!

Anyway, here's to a good week for us all and I hope you're fully recovered from your aches and pains now Capricorn!! Let's hope you lose another 3 lbs this week!

Lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Good afternoon you lovely lot...

woohoo Dizzy :wavey: -I didn't realise you were on here too :happy036:..oohh do you do a diary? if so I will have somewhere else to lurk :p
Thanks Lurverick :D
Pah Trace -you will whack that itty bitty 1lb off in no time ;). Sounds like everything has been conspiring against you this week :mad:.
Tell me -was the cheesecake big enough to sit in and eat your way out of??? nomnomnom -I used to love cheese cake.. when I lived in suffolk I used to occasionally shop in Ipswich and well I just HAD to have lunch at the cheesecake factory :p -although often it would actually be a HUGE wedge of passion cake I would have :drool::17729:...
Well done on passing your test -Knew you would ;)
That 11st barrier is within your grasp now..you will soon smash it... come on -you know you can do it :vibes::party0011:
Glad you are starting to feel better -constipation is awful isn't it... I know when I did lipo-trim yonks ago:sign0137: that was the worst thing about it, and god it used to make me feel ill... you can almost feel it poisoning you can't you :cry:Im okay now Im regular as clock work.... then again I have the constitution of a donkey :rotflmao:

Well I have done my measurements this this morning and :bunnydance:In the last 4 weeks I have lost another 23cms from various bits of my anatomy:banana dancer: Im amazed as I have hardly made it to the gym this month as hubby has been away so much -so that has got me determined to get back into it..
the biggest loss being another 4cm from my bra band... its odd because I only got 4 new bras about 6weeks ago and god were they comfy...but this week I have noticed that they aren't quite the same -the cup is looking a little baggy -so I thought my boobs had shrunk -but when I have measured its not that... I have gone from a 46E to a 44F :eek: -so obviously the band is too big so my boobs are escaping at the sides instead of being in the cup where they should be :rotflmao: plus the band isn't taking the weight so Im making the wires push out at the side -so I guess I better get another couple of new ones -Im not buying more than 2 as it doesn't seem I will be using them for long ;) (and these ones were sooo pretty :mad:)- so even though Im shrinking its making my "assets" bigger in proportion to the rest of me :happy036:
ooooh I bet you all needed that much information about my boobs didn't you :p
Well I will get off and finish this here and then post my meal plan for the week ..
Have a lovely day everyone and thanks for all the support *unlike my bras* :rotflmao:

No I didnt know you were here either Im only just finding my way round tbh....found a button saying 'new posts' and up popped one in a font that looked familiar with info that I was sure Id read somewhere else LMAO :D

OOOOOh Ive got more places to mooch about & chatter on now while OH is at work :giggle:

Yup |Ive just started a food diary to keep me on the straight and narrow.....Its going to be easier to update it for any changes of plan or additions (of fruit of course lol)

Congratulations Capricorn... under 200 is a great achievement, you must be so proud of yourself!!

Hi Capricorn

Well done on your 3lb and your brand new sticker :happy096:

I am going to give myself my own :happy096: as I also lost 3lb :bliss:

Also well done on getting below the 200lb.... cant wait until I do that :D

Mmm, havent done my measurements since I started... not sure if I dare look :eek: might give it a go.

Anyway, well done on another great week.
H2 x

Hey capricorn.Well done on your loss and your new shiny:).super duper duper.I lost 1lb this week and next week im chasing a new shiny:).Have a lovely evening.x

Brilliant news Mrs :wow:

You should be very proud of your achievement and a brand new shiney to boot :happy096:

Treat yourself to some snazzy new undies now to go on your sleeker bod - hubby will not know what hit him when he gets home :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Take care chick, JJ x

Good evening all

Im sneaking on now as I "should" be busy in the morning -so thought I would get my meal plan down out of the way before I tootle off to bed. The plan for tomorrow is to get a lift into the gym when hubby goes to work -get my 90mins done, get changed, leave my gubbins in the car outside hubbies work and then walk to the supermarket and back - only I have seen that "Real" are doing my activia intensly creamy for €1.49 a pack :gimi: instead of €1.99 so i will be getting 4 packs for the price of 3 -so I will stock up as I love em... whilst Im there I will have a poddle as its a big ole place and "try" to remember that I have to carry back whatever I buy so I don't get carried away :p... now THAT is the plan..lets see how I feel about it when I wake up :giggle:

Anyway -we then need to do the other shopping when hubby gets home -don't need too much *not that that normally stops me* :sigh: .... so my meal plan for tomorrow is:- RED
  • banana -to eat after the gym
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • frozen strawberries/raspberries/blueberries/cherries
  • smoked hadock
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • veggies
  • apple
  • sticky lemon chicken (2)
  • veggies to be decided when I see what takes my fancy ;)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • activia intensley(2.5)
  • fibre plus (B)
so that uses 2A+Bs and 7.5syns...
Im trying to use more of my A+B and sybs earlier in the day this week ... It seems like I have been having more and more to eat in an evening(to try and use A+Bs etc up) and Im trying to break the habit...

Well done on your losses this week ladies :clap:

Hannah -I bit the bullet and took my measurements -okay it made my eyes water -but now it really spurs me on. I didn't just do a "strike it lucky" -*top, middle, bottom.... I do:-
  1. bust
  2. bra band
  3. squidgy roll underneath :p
  4. waist
  5. fatta podge (belly)
  6. hips
  7. thighs
  8. knees
  9. calves -I have legs like a russian shot putter :p
  10. and arms
its amazing where the weight comes off :rotflmao: and with THAT lot to measure it really does motivate me..

OOhhh and my meal plan changed -in the end instead of the roast dinner we had beef stir-fry ... I stuck 1/2 a ruddy hot chilli in and it about burnt my taste buds off :eek:..but it means I have ended the day with 1 heB and 1heA and 7.5 syns left :eek: -but Im stuffy puddled..
Right I had better get off to bed -just in case I decide to crawl out of my pit early for the gym :wave_cry:

Back