Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

If im ever stuck for inspiration......this is the place to come :D all your meals sound lush, I just need to give myself a kick up the bum and start cooking a few of them now (and get OH to be a bit more adventurous....god he drives me nuts sometimes food wise lol) or maybe its my cooking mmmmm??? :eek: hee hee x x
Thankyou :p
Im lucky -my hubby will eat just about anything I put in front of him... only thing he doesn't eat that I can think of is apricots ;) .... and if something doesn't quite come out right -as long as I throw chillies in it he would eat it anyway :giggle:.
I adore cooking but I still do a lot of recipes that look like a lot of work has gone in -when actually they are very simple ;)

Hi Capricorn!!! Well done on losing another 2 lbs and getting to 14 stone!!! I'm SO impressed with your non-stop progress!! I'm back to 11 stone and half a pound this week - will I EVER get below 11 stone???

I've now passed all my tests, thank goodness, and have started learning book-keeping. I've got 2 days of tutorials in London this week and am staying overnight, so I've got a feeling I won't get below 11 stone this week :-(

The recipes that you've added today look fab and I think I'll be trying them! At the moment I've got a meat loaf in the oven and a beef casserole in the slow cooker. Should keep me going!

That's all for now, keep up the amazing good work and take care,

Lots of love, Trace xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on your losses Capricorn and thanks for all the delicious sounding recipes. I decided to make your sticky lemon chicken tonight. I think I must have put too much liquid in because it aint sticky. It looks more like a casserole but tastes great nonetheless. I also chopped an extra pepper into it because it was going soft in the bottom of the fridge. It is still cooking (waiting on the potatoes getting soft) so I am probably overcooking it as well, never mind, it will still taste good and it will reduce the liquid a bit.

My sticky chicken was tasty as well, but I had the same problem, it wasn't sticky, lots of sauce in the pan. Maybe 25 mls of stock instead of 250 mls? Your recipes are great Capricorn, looking forward to trying the beef recipe you posted today!! And congrats on another 2 pound loss. You rock!

Hi Capricorn, well done again on the 2lbs loss :happy096:

I had a weird week, after weighing with a 3lb loss last week, when I weighed again on the Tuesday I had only lost 1lb (no real reason for increase as I was 100%) and also on the Wednesday so there must have been a glitch with the scales when I weighed on Monday.... anyway.... I have this week lost the remaining 2lbs that I thought i lost last week, plus another 1lb (I think!!!) which seems a true weight as I have weighed every day and it has slowly gone down over the week, plus I weighed a number of times this morning and it kept the same numbers. This is the downside of weighing at home with slightly less than accurate scales!!!!!

Anyway, the long and short of it is that Body optimise says that I have lost 12 kg and I have my club 10 reward :party0011: It all gets a bit difficult as I weigh in Kg due to my Swiss scales but have to convert to lbs for here.

Sooooo, I am sooooo wanting to loose 2lbs this week as I am desperate for my 2 stone sticker to go with my club 10! That is my goal for this week!

My NSV is that I went home this weekend - my Nana aged 96 fell and broke her hip last week so after a hip replacement she is in hospital so I went to visit - anyway, Mum helped me take in 4 pairs of my work trousers as safety pins at the waist were not working anymore! I now have comfortable trousers again!

Right, best get on with some work.

H2 x

Good afternoon all

Im running late as we went for a tootle around the golf course this morning and then stopped off for another "top up shop" :p ....and we were as hungry as scabby dogs when we got in,,, so I whacked lunch on to cook whilst I put the shopping away....

Anyway todays EE meal plan is:-
  • 250ml semi
  • banana
  • apple
  • one-pot beef n red wine pasta (1)
  • 6g fresh shaved parmigano (1.5)
  • fresh pineapple
  • clementine
  • activia intensely (2.5)
  • potato n onion layer
  • frozen cherries, raspberries, blueberries
now then that uses my heA and 7.5 syns... so I need to use my B and some more syns later.
The lunch was one of my new recipes and it was a hit :clap:mind I bet you are sick of hearing that.. its not often owt is considered pants in this house :giggle:

Trace... come on -you can shift that 1lb that stands between you and your 10st something .... don't let it beat you ;) -although I think you deserve a huge pat on the back for getting as low as you have with all you have going on in your life!!! It shows that you are going to be able to maintain it for life :happy096:
So glad you have passed your tests :clap: thats it now until after xmas isn't it?
Hope you have a good week Mrs ..take care and KTF ;)

Whhooo hooo never22 -nice to see you back :D,,,
Im sorry your chicken was runny :confused:-I checked the recipe and it wasn't a typo... I wonder if I had my heat a bit more fierce and reduced it down that way -I know Im a b*gger for doing things my own way :p -In future I will just write out the instructions as I do things (that could be fun for you all to understand :p) -the last 2 recipes I wrote down are actually the way I do things... some recipes do far too much faffing for me :whistle:
Trixie -glad you like the recipes... I might be losing weight -but I still like my food :p. I have been amazed by how many recipes I have found in my old "goodfood, delicious, fresh, olive" magazines -Im now cooking more out of them than I have ever done...
Hannah -well done on your losses -your awards and your shrinking clothes :bunnydance: -you are doing so well :woohoo:
My scales are didgital BUT I still have to have them on the exact same spot to get a consistant reading, heck if you lean the wrong way they tell you a different weight :rolleyes:. I hope your Nana is on the mend now!!
ooooh I have sorted those clothes out so tomorrow *when hubby is back at work and I can type in peace* I will let you know what I have in case you can ues any of it!!

Well folks... it is true -I have been abducted by aliens and replaced with someone verrrry strange ... Hubby came in from golf yesterday with a 18 pack of walkers crisps *I used to be SUCH a crips monster:eek:* and do you know -they didn't bother me in the least -I didn't even swipe one :faint2: -not even a cheese n onion (my old fave)... hubby has now finished said crisps and made himself feel sick :sign0151:.... THEN when we nipped shopping on the way home -we only went and spotted rum n raisin ice-cream :eek: -"did I mention I also used to be an icecream addict:eek:?" -and thats one of my faves -and its very rare you see it now days.... SO we have a tub of that in the freezer..although when I say WE I mean HE :D ...out of curiosity I syned it and bloomin eck its 10 syns for 100g :eek: and lets be honest now ladies ... 100g of ice-cream isn't even worth dirtying a spoon for is it :rotflmao:
Right I will stop waffling for now..and will pop back later and post todays recipe...
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work:D

clothes to pass on

Ok -here we go... some more of the clothes I want to get shot of -lots have been passed on but these are the latest lot :p... give me a yell if you need lengths etc checking...
Hopefully they will tide someone over whilst they shrink ;) plus if I get rid -I can't "grow to fit" again can I :p

size 30
  1. black 3/4 length workout trousers -thick jersey
  2. brown vest -unworn
size 28
  1. green mock wrap around top with cream mock insert
  2. candy stripe cheese cloth shirt/blouse -short sleeve
  3. evans cerise strappy top -light floaty fabric with a vest lining
  4. black tankini -still with tags *don't ask what part of my brain thought I might ever wear it :eek:*
  5. brown cheese cloth blouse -short sleeve
  6. orange -as above
26/28
  1. [STRIKE]red top with large button detail -thick jersey fabric[/STRIKE]
  2. [STRIKE]duck egg jersey top with crochet/bead [STRIKE]detail at neckline[/STRIKE][/STRIKE][STRIKE][STRIKE]
  3. [/STRIKE]black -as above[/STRIKE]
  4. [STRIKE]white -as above[/STRIKE]
  5. [STRIKE]coral -as above[/STRIKE]
  6. [STRIKE]long line red top with asymetric hemline[/STRIKE]
  1. [STRIKE]black/white bold pattern top -long line-with mock cross over neckline[/STRIKE]
  2. black organza top with short slashed sleeves -never worn
  3. [STRIKE]long line hankerchief hem skirt. Bold rose pattern -reversible -black on otherside -never worn[/STRIKE]
  4. [STRIKE]rose top to match above -I loved this top -tis pretty :p[/STRIKE]
  5. [STRIKE]stone 3/4 trousers-never worn[/STRIKE]
  6. [STRIKE]cream 3/4 cargo trousers[/STRIKE]
  7. [STRIKE]black 3/4 cargo trousers[/STRIKE]
  1. 24
  2. [STRIKE]Evans black/pink long skirt- pink satin lining with black organza type overskirt -beaded -tis pretty -and still tagged :eek:[/STRIKE]
  3. [STRIKE]top to match above -still tagged[/STRIKE]
  4. [STRIKE]longline black top with asymeteric hem[/STRIKE]

1. 22
  2. [STRIKE]longline denim skirt -cut on biase[/STRIKE]
  3. [STRIKE]chocolate brown skirt -as above[/STRIKE]
  4. [STRIKE]black longline jersey skirt with hankerchief hem -never worn[/STRIKE]
  5. [STRIKE]wine 3/4 sleeve blouse -22/24[/STRIKE]
  6. [STRIKE]2 black swimsuit with blue stripe detail and "inner bra" -both never worn *suprise*[/STRIKE]
  1. QUO -blue silk short skirt -embroidered (18) with top to match (20) -they are pale blue lined with dark blue over layer -still tagged, but soooo not me :eek:
  2. QUO -peach/apricot tailored sleeveless top (20) -embroidered

Last edited:
Capricorn - you are SUCH a show off!!!!! I don't reckon you're the slightest bit bothered about getting rid of those clothes - you just want us all to see how much your clothes size has changed!!!!:giggle::giggle:

Seriously though, what a fantastic NSV!!!!! Just shows how well you're doing, doesn't it? Go you!!!! :D

Yep, no more tests till after Xmas, thank goodness!!! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to carry on losing tbh, but I'm definitely not gonna put it back on!!! I'm only 4 pounds away from a healthy BMI so it would be nice to get there but it gets harder the less you've got to lose and with all the London trips, it'll be harder still! Well, I'll just see how it goes. And I will KTF - Always!! ;)

Night, night, lots of love,

Trace xxxxxxxxxx

Good afternoon all

Trace :rotflmao:.... don't know what you mean :p
Trust me -those clothes "have to go" so I can't grow back into them ;).... if no-one on here wants them then I will hold onto them and stuff them into the next charity basket that gets left :D... the plan is to try and keep my new clothes in good nic so that I can e-bay them when we move back next year.... cos this new found interest in clothes I have developed is only going to get worse as I get smaller - so it ain't gonna be cheap:sign0151:... I have warned hubby -but he doesn't help by keep saying "if you like/want XYZ then just get it" bad bad bad thing to say :giggle:new bras are the next thing I need to order.. hopefully they will fit for more than about 4 weeks this time ;)

Well folks -hubby has to go to a mess do this evening -so he declared that he wanted the leftover pasta dish for his lunch flask today and the leftover potato n onion layer warming up for his dinner tonight ... so thats him dealt with :p... and so Im having a green day...which looks like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • 2 apples
  • 12 speed stew
  • frozen raspberries/blueberries
  • 50g dried weight pasta
  • leeks
  • onion
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • red pepper
  • 42g low fat cheddar (B)
  • Frozen mixed berries
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp coffee (0.5)
  • fibre plus (B)
So thats 2A+Bs but only 5.5syns :confused: -so I will try and use some more up as I go.....
Well I will finish for now..and will pop back in a moment and add that recipe....have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!!

Hi Mrs

Sorry I haven't been by to congratulate you on this week's loss. You are doing fabulously :happy096: I’m not sure how you do it without getting sidetracked at all :bliss:

The recipes look lovely (especially like the sound of the one pot pasta, beef and red wine dish) and it’s good to know most are remoska friendly :D Not sure how I’d manage without it. I have a range cooker so the oven is far too big to cook something for one person - this is why I bought the remoska. I’ve had it a couple of years now and it gets used almost every day. In fact I could do with more pans for it (or another one :p) Might have to start saving :rolleyes:

Take care, JJx

one-pot beef and red wine pasta recipe

Hi JJ
oooohh my remoskas are my babies -aren't they just THE best kitchen "gadget" ever? :worthy:... there isn't much that can't be done in there is there!!!
Im lucky as when Lakeland sent mine -the first 2 went missing so they sent a 3rd.. then one of the first 2 turned up -I phoned them to let them know and they told me to keep it as a "thankyou" for having been so patient :eek:, then a few months back I contacted them to let them know that the inside of the lid on one had gone grey and started to flake (i even told them that I had rubbed it off and it was still useable) and blow me if they didn't send me a replacement :faint2: -so I have 3 now -2 in use and the 3rd has been left in its box un-used -but I won't get rid of it just in case :p. Im thinkong of sending one to work with hubby so he can have more than stews/soups/casseroles through winter at work,,, but so far he is happy as he is..

Here is the recipe for the one-pot beef and red wine pasta....now then I will do what I did and ignore the mag -why do they insist on sauteing onions etc in oil and THEN adding mince etc? very odd especially if we are SW-ing ;)
So then -here it is...
one-pot beef and red wine pasta

serves 4 -well it did us

EE = 1.5 syns per serving (5 total)
  1. 350g extra lean minced steak
  2. 1 large onion -chopped
  3. 2 cloves garlic -crushed/grated
  4. 1tsp dried rosemary
  5. 125ml red wine - 4.5
  6. 500g passata
  7. 250ml beef stock
  8. 1tbs tomato puree 0.5
  9. slosh of balsamic -optional
  10. pinch sugar/sweetener
  11. salt/pepper
  12. 1 bay leaf
  13. frozen peas -optional
  14. 250g pasta shells, twists etc..
  • drop the mince into a dry non-stick pan and colour
  • add the onion, garlic and cook until onions start to soften
  • add tomato puree and stir through
  • add red wine and bubble
  • add passata, stock, herbs and bring to a simmer
  • season and cook over a low heat for approx 20mins -stirring occasionaly -
  • remove the bay leaf
  • I add a slosh of balsamic at this point and season.. also add sweetener if needed
  • add the pasta and 125ml just boiled water..
  • cover and cook for 8-10mins stirring often to stop pasta sticking and throwing in frozen peas half way through...
Now we loved it and I decided that it would be a great family meal with a tin of baked beans stirred in ;) -oohh and next time Im going to add mushrooms along with the onions:D.
JJ -next time Im going to try it in the remoska... once I have tipped it all in there I will cover with foil to protect and see what happens ;)
Hope everyone likes it..tis good ole winter food and suprisingly quick to prepare -I was doing mine whilst putting the shopping away :p

Give me a yell if any of that ramble doesn't make sense :D

Hi Capricorn, I can't believe I haven't spotted your diary before. All the food sounds delicious, I'm going to go shopping and try some of your stuff. I've got to a bored point with what I'm eating so your ideas are perfect thank you.

Well done on dropping all those dress sizes as well as the pounds.

You're fantastic.:D:D

Gooooooood morning world

eeeeeeek its cold here again today-we had hailstones yesterday and they are saying there is a chance of snow later this week :eek:...ooh looks like we are in for a harsh winter....

Hi Laura -I love trying lots of new recipes.. I know that if I get bored with what I am eating I will start *munching* :p. I only said to hubby yesterday that I really look forward to all my meals -and enjoy every last bit...

Well folks - Im doing a red day today and its looking like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 apples
  • 2 clementines
  • smoked haddock
  • beetroot
  • slow cooked chinese pork (2)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stir-fry
  • cabbage
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • peppers
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So thats 2A+1B and 5.5syns... so I need to squish another heB in somewhere ...
I will post the chinese pork recipe later -once we have tried it and decided if its a "do again" ....
right I had better get off and catch up..have a great day everyone :D

Wow!! Well done on your loss so far, its incredible! I've read a few bits from your diary and you are a real inspiration, I wish I had been as motivated as you when I started trying to lose weight in April (I started with WW now on SW) I also wish I had time to read through all of your journey to get some tips, I've got a 12 month old daughter so time is in short supply.

A little bit about me and my journey so far... I'm married with a 1 year old daughter called Skye, I love being a mum its the best thing in the world.

I've always battled with my weight and i've always been bigger than my friends, I've been a weight watchers member more times than I can remember and the first time I joined I did really well and lost 3 stone, I met my now husband in this time and didn't dare eat in front of him to begin with so that probably helped. I needed to lose another 2 stone but I became comfortable in my relationship and gave up, I made several further failed attempts to lose weight with WW but I knew how to cheat and still lose a few pounds here and there, looking back I was only cheating myself.

I became pregnant at the beginning of 2009 and I gained 11lbs during the pregnancy, then when my daughter was born she needed operations and I gained another stone through stress and living on hospital food and takeaways, so in April 2010 at my biggest and after she'd had her last operation (all being well) I decided I was ready to start again, I went to my nearest WW meeting and started off quite well, but I didn't have anything in common with any of the members and stopped staying at group, then stopped going altogether.

12 weeks later I joined SW with my sister in the village where we grew up so I know quite a few people at my group which is helping. I've lost 1st 1.5lbs so far in 3 months which isn't as great as I'd hoped but at least its going down.

What would be your top tips to staying motivated, thats my main issue, on the weeks I'm motivated I do really well then other weeks I just don't try at all. Also what would you say has helped you the most on getting such a great loss so far. (sorry if you've already written this as I said I don't have much time to catch up).

Oooppss sorry for the essay, I don't get much adult conversation during the day lol.

Keep up the good work, I think I may become one of your stalkers too lol. Hope your having a good day

Vikki
xxx

Last edited:
Good afternoon all -hope we are all well...

Its cold here again -and yesterday we had more hail .... I guess winter is here already :23: -glad I have a good store of stuff in the basement, I like to keep a good supply of stuff in just in case we get snowed in -which here wouldn't be that difficult :p although at the moment Im running out of room :eek: and later I get the "joy" of emptying the freezers and doing an inventory *please someone remind me to keep updating this one* :rolleyes: -and I REALLY REALLY must stop buying food ... me thinks I have developed a slight addiction :confused: -ahh well at least there is no chance of us going hungry ;)

Well hubby is on duty today so he will just pop back about 3pm for a brew, a shower and his toiletries etc and then will go again and be back at about 10:30am tomorrow... so Im only feeding myself today ...which means a Green day for me:D
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 pear
  • 1 apple
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • beetroot
  • fresh pineapple
  • 50g (dry weight) pasta
  • leeks
  • onions
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • 42g low fat cheddar (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • 1 fibre plus bar (B)
  • fresh pineapple
Now then -thats uses my 2A+Bs and 5.5 syns -but I will try and squidge in a few more syns this evening...
I want to get my meal plan for next week sorted -I will do the freezer inventory first and then I can attempt to use up some of what we have ;)

ooohhh and the slow cooked chines pork was a hit :drool: -and another on the "must do again list" -that list seems to be getting quite big :p

Hi Dizzy - thankyou for the lovely comments :p Im sure I will get some sts's and the occasional gain somewhere along they way.. I was expecting them by now to be honest, so Im making the most of NOT getting them yet -and I will deal with them when they arrive ;)

HiyaVikki and feel free to post on here whenever you feel like it :D.
I hope Skye is all better now...sounds like she has been through a lot for such a littlie ..poor little mite.
Well done on your losses so far :happy096: its nice that you have your sister to go with.
Like you, I was a WW-girl for years and it does work -but every time I stopped the weight would plonk back on *with extra* :eek:... Somehow SW just seems to suit me better -I think its because I love to cook and having so many "free" foods means I can concoct rather than sticking to exact weights and set recipes.
I used to cheat too -I would have 2 or 3 days after weigh day where I would eat well over my points and then I would have to have a couple of days before weigh in almost starving in an attempt to undo the damage... this became a pattern for me -at least on SW I don't need/want to do that;).
hmmmm top tips :hmm: for me I think planning is the key.. I plan all my meals every week -and some of my snacks :giggle:, but I know that won't suit everyone -but even if you just plan 7 main meals for the week and then pick and choose as you go it helps -especially with making sure you have everything in your weekly shop, also it means you can plan lots of nice things so you don't get bored and with you being at home with your daughter you can always freeze the extra portions to have for lunches when you are busy ;).
ooohhh and my mantra is -"If I don't buy it -I can't eat it" it sounds so obvious, but I figured out that if I have say -chocolate in the house I will eat it just because its there :p -lets be honest if you realy really want something THAT much then you will walk to the nearest shop and get it (or send the husband :whistle:).... so far I have never been THAT desperate for anything :giggle:. I know you have your daughter so there are probably things that you buy in for her -but at least with her being so young she can't nag for things YET :rotflmao:
The other thing I have found is that I have never expected huge losses, which is strange for me as on WW I could easily lose 10lb the 1st week :eek: - and the first time I didn't get the loss I "thought I deserved" you find me face down in a pork pie :D .... now I expect less of myself I seem to be more consistant...
core I don't half waffle.... I will get off now -feel free to give me a yell if you think I can help at all, or if you just want some adult conversation -well nearly adult :p

Have a great day everyone ... will pop back in a momnet with the chinese pork recipe ;)

Last edited:
slow cooked chinese pork recipe

Im baaaaack :p
So here is the recipe ... I have tweaked it and turned it from "braised" to slow cooked to make it a nice easy meal...let me know if anyone wants the oven cooked version and I will add that bit too
To us it tasted like char sui pork/spare ribs -one of my old faves

slow cooker Chinese pork
serves 4 -although I think its too much ;)
RED/EE - 2 syns per serving
  1. 2 cloves garlic -grated/crushed
  2. thumb size chunk of fresh ginger -grated
  3. 2tbs soy sauce
  4. 3tbs dry sherry (or rice wine) (3)
  5. 1 star anise
  6. 1tsp 5 spice powder
  7. 1 cinnamon stick
  8. 2tbs brown sugar (5)
  9. 1kg pork shoulder -fat removed and cut into chunks

1. mix 1-8 together in a large bowl
  2. throw in the pork and mix-cover and stick in the fridge overnight if possible
  3. the day after tip into the slowcooker and switch on (don't add any extra liquid)
  4. cook until tender -
  5. remove star anise and cinnamon stick
  6. then drain the liquid into a pan and reduce by half, add the meat back in and heat through
Now then -when I did ours what I did was do it to number 5 -then at the same time I had a vegetable stir-fry under way so I then fished out the hot pieces of pork and mixed them through the veggies and reduced the liquid in the pan down until it was all thick n syrupy and drizzled it over...
Hope that makes sense :D

Mmm that pork sounds lovely, I'll be printing that off later :D I might actually use my slow cooker for the first time in about 6 months lol.

Thanks for the advice hun. I think your totally right about not expecting too much, I know when I've had small losses the following week I'm so much less motivated and end up going backwards for a week or so. Luckily I don't really buy any sweets of chocolate for my daughter, she prefers fruit and fromage frais so thats good. I did buy a pack of 5 curly wurlys for me to have on days when I'd had less/no syns but I won't be doing that again. I had 2 last night :( :booboo: Oh well.

Thanks for your comments hun. You're fab! Good luck with the freezer inventory, don't get too cold hehe.

xxx

Hi Capricorn, glad to see your recipes are as delicious as always and cant wait to try the one pot beef and red wine pasta.

Hi Vix...oooh thats good that you don't have choc n stuff for your daughter..so there you go -no excuse to keep it in the house :p.
Karen -that pasta dish was a real hit here but I really fancy it with baked beans in too. Hope you enjoy it....

Well what can I say apart from "the shame of it" :eek: -I did my freezer and got hot aches for my trouble :eek:... and well, the list is *big* -Im going to keep it on here as Im on every day and then I should have no excuse to not update it :eek:-here we go....

kitchen freezer:-only a small one above the fridge:eek:
  1. 600g braising steak
  2. 600g beef joint
  3. 500g minced steak
  4. 325g steaks
  5. 700g pork joint
  6. 325g pork escalopes
  7. 400g " "
  8. 500g pork joint
  9. 3 pork escalopes
  10. 2 pork steaks
  11. 2 marinated pork steaks
    [*]600g chicken fillets
    [*]2 bacon wraped chicken breasts
    [*][STRIKE]400g chicken fillets[/STRIKE]
    [*][STRIKE]2 chicken breasts[/STRIKE]
    [*]
    500g turkey steaks X 2
  12. 2 turkey steaks
  13. [STRIKE]2 packs breaded ham[/STRIKE]
  14. 1 pack peppered ham
  15. 1 pack smoked ham
  16. 200g quorn mince
  17. [STRIKE]2 quorn burgers[/STRIKE]
  18. 800g raw king prawns
  19. 400g mixed seafood
  20. 200g prawns
  21. 2 white fish fillets
  22. 1 breaded haddock
  23. 1battered haddock
  24. peppers
  25. mushrooms
  26. peas
  27. sweetcorn
  28. parsnips
  29. cherries
  30. raspberries
  31. blueberries
  32. strawberries
  33. 1 pizza dough
  34. 3 tortilla dough
  35. 16 crumpets -must get hubby to eat these :p
basement frezer
  1. ox liver X2
  2. 260g chargrill steaks X2
  3. 300g marinated beef steak
  4. 4 steaks
  5. 500g chinese ribs X3
  6. 500g BBQ ribs X2
  7. 700g pork fillet
  8. 2 pork chops
  9. 18 tesco finest pork n leek sausage
  10. 36 tesco finest pork n herb sausage
  11. 420g wiltshire dry cure bacon X4
  12. 110g breaded ham X4
  13. 300g smoked ham
  14. 2 gammon steaks
  15. 3 pork fillet pieces
  16. 400g gyros meat
  17. 400g lamb steak
  18. 2 lamb leg steaks
  19. 2 lamb shanks
  20. 2 chicken breast mini roasts
  21. 600g chicken breasts
  22. 200g thai chicken
  23. 250g piri piri chicken X2
  24. 8 chicken breasts
  25. 200g popcorn chicken
  26. 320g marinated turkey
  27. 750g smoked haddock X2
  28. 340g prawns X2
  29. prawn ring
  30. 250g white fish
  31. raspberries
  32. mixed berries X2
  33. blackberries X10
  34. sweetcorn
  35. [STRIKE]1 block cheshire[/STRIKE]
  36. [STRIKE]1 block lancashire[/STRIKE]
Does anyone want to come for dinner? :rotflmao:.... ooh and I have to confess that I need to pick up some salmon, strawberries and peas as Im either out of close to on those :rolleyes:

tomorrow I "might" venture into doing a storecupboard inventory *gulp* at least then I will be able to meal plan trying to pick meals that need as few ingredients buying as possible..
Right after that -not so little confession Im off for a cuppa :D
Have a good sleep everyone....

Last edited:
Back