Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi Capricorn - well done on another fab loss! That shiny WILL be yours next week! x

Thanks Spanx :D

Good morning all -just popping in with a rough meal plan before we tootle off to the golf course...so then this is whatI "think" it should be.... ohhhh and its a red day today:-
  • 250 semi (A)
  • fresh pineapple
  • banana -will eat it on golf course ;)
  • sliced ham-taking it with me to eat after golf :p
  • melon/pineapple
  • 2 egg omelette
  • 14g cheese (3)
  • salad *as below*
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • red pepper
  • onions
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 250 semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 3 syns - although it may move around a bit -depending on what time we get back blah blah blah... right I will dash off and get ready... will be back later..
have a lovey day everyone....

Hi Capricorn, good to see that your loses are continuing :happy096:

I am back from my holiday in Madeira, it was gorgeous and I really didnt want to come back home :( Anyway, I had a few NSVs whilst away and they were

1) I didnt have to have the arm rest up on the plane (I was comfortable in my seat)
2) I could do the seat belt up and didnt need a belt extender :woohoo:
3) Those hills didnt seem such a struggle to walk up, in fact I hardly noticed ones that I had had problems with when we were there 2 years ago.

The downside however is that I have put on about 3 pounds, (and lost my 2st shiney again :() I am not sure exactly as I got some new scales before I went away and they are weighing about 3-4 lbs heavier than the non-digital ones I was using. They do seem to be very accurate and reproducible though which is good.

So, today is an inbetween holiday and diet day and it is back on SW tomorrow after I have been shopping tonight. Unfortunately right now my stomach is missing the fruit, omlette and pancakes that i had for breakfast/brunch yesterday :eek:

I need to be focused now and stick 100% to the plan, there are no excuses about upcoming holidays etc etc so it has to be full on commitment - I WILL LOSE LOTS OF WEIGHT BEFORE THE SUMMER (and beyond) and I WILL GET INTO SIZE 24 ASAP

:D

Hi Hannah - glad you had a lovely time :happy036:and those are 3 great nsvs :happy096: -so I think 3 itty bitty lbs are nothing to worry about and you will soon whip them off again :vibes:, those size 24s will soon be yours, but you won't need them for long I bet ;)
Hope you adjust back to non holiday life easily -even if it means no pancakes n fruit for brekkie:cry: -although I bet you could come up with aSW alternative :D

Well folks thats a 2hr walk round the golf course and then a bit extra going round the naafi and Lidl.. now Im ready for a veg out :p
Anyhoo my RED day is now a GREEN one :giggle:-I didn't take any ham, and then I now fancy a tin of cold baked beans :eating: -so my meal plan now looks like this:-
  • 250 semi (A)
  • fresh pineapple
  • banana -on golf course ;)
  • 2 huge plums
  • baked beans
  • melon/pineapple
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • red pepper
  • onions
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 250 semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
Hmmm now that makes 2A+1B and NO syns :slap: -so I will figure out what to do to use them up later..... could always have ryvitas(B) and 28g cheddar (6) for my supper if I get hungry
Right -Im off again... time for my beans :drool:

Goooooood morning all

Hope we are all tickity boo :D -

Thought I would post before we go out...

Im having another green day today... and have just had a scrummy lunch (using lots of odds n sods I wanted out of the way :thankyouthankyou:... I made a tortilla with :-
  • 2 sad leeks
  • an onion
  • 1 red pointy pepper
  • some very sorry asparagus
  • a pack of feta
  • and 7 eggs
its made 6 portions at 1heA per serving (or an AorB on green).. I had it with the roasted tomatoes and onions I did the other day (I love hot and cold together so i didn't warm the tomatoes up)..I got a pic so I will down load it later ;)

So then my meal plan is:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 orange
  • 2 plums
  • feta tortilla (B)
  • roasted tomato/onion sauce (0.5)
  • pineapple
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomatoes
  • onions
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • activia (2.5)
So I make that 2A+B and 3syns -I will add to later if need be,,,,
Anyhoo we are off 10 pin bowling :woohoo:we haven't been for yonks -we used to go all the time -hubby used to league bowl and boy was he good... we have our own shoes n ball -well huby has 2 (no wude comments :p) .... and mine glows in the dark :giggle:.... it would be nice if we could get back into it (great exercise too) ... will be fun to see how losing weight affects my game (not that I have ever been THAT good anyway .... stil we will see...
Right I had better get off and get ready... have a lovely day all and I will pop in later...

Good evening all...
just thought I would update with some piccies :p
I need to get hubby to get me a better one of the first one -but it will do for now... me in my "fat pants" -there is actually a safetypin on them as "someone" bust the popper when she *filled* them :eek: -they are my 32s

goan pork curry

chinese pork

lamb hotpot

avacado salad mmmmm

chicken din dins

and my frittata/tortilla

ooooh and the piece I had for lunch with my tomato n onion sauce nomnomnom

Hubby has snaffled 2 pieces of it and loves it so has declared "I will have that for *pack up* when Im back at work ... it is rather scrummsy. I made mine in my paella pan so it was nice n shallow -I don't like "wobbly" and also it means 1/6 covers a greater area so in my ickle mind its a bigger portion ;).
Im going to try all sorts of variations on it too,,
Well the bowling went well I averaged more than I used to :D - and we are planning on making it a more regular thing..
anyway time for my bed.... catch up with you all in the morning :D

morning morning morning.....
Its bright n dry here but bloomin frosty n :gen125:,,,

So then I seem to have another green day planned :p.... which should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
  • 2 quorn sausages
  • baked beans
  • melon
  • feta frittata/tortilla (B)
  • roasted tomatoes/onions
  • avocado (7) -will adjust when I weigh it
  • activia (2.5)
  • pineapple
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • tomatoes
  • cucumber
  • onions
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
so that will be 2A+B and 12syns so thats a bit better on the syn front :angel09:
Hubby is having a lie in so I reckon that once he is up n about I may cajole him into going for a walk later -once its warmed up though...
Anyhoo -thats me for now... have a great day everyone and keep up the great work.....

Afternoon Capricorn.Promise i wont mention anything that glows in the dark:D:D;) ha ha .Glad bowling went well.

All the food pics look lovely.

Wow look at you in the picture,well done :D:D .Be very proud!!xx

Afternoon all ...

Thanks Surreygal .... it only glows under special light :p
hope you are having a good week!!

So then I have managed to get hubby to get better pics of my "fatpants" :rotflmao: -and it made my day because when I put them on again I saw they were size 30s -so not even my "fattest fat pants" :giggle: As you can see -still a way to go, but I reckon another 4.5st and I will almost be waif like :rotflmao:*well a girl can dream*

oohh and I don't know what I was thinking when I posted my meal plan earlier as I automatically put down for jacket spuddlies and we aren't having that today :faint2:.. we are having tatties n onions nomnomnom.... basically just peeled n sliced potatoes n onions layered up in the remoska, a lamb oxo cube in a mug of water , cover with foil and cook until tender, then remove the foil and allow to crisp up... so simple and soooooooo bl**dy scrummy (hubby will have corned beef in his-but I like em plain) -so here is my proper meal plan..
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
  • 2 quorn sausages
  • baked beans
  • melon
  • feta frittata/tortilla (B)
  • roasted tomatoes/onions
  • avocado (7.5)
  • activia (2.5)
  • pineapple
  • Tatties n onions
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
so that gives me 2A+B and 12.5 syns....
right off for a lol about on the sofa.. have a lovely day all...

Gooooood afternoon all

hope we are all well :D
Im late signing in as I had a spur of the moment trip to the local Decathlon as I wanted some less baggy bottoms (clothing - although I wouldn't object if my own was less baggy either :p).... I have only been there once before and it was when I decided to join the gym and I had to squidge myself into the 2XL size.... I decided today I would brave getting plain old Large -thinking they might be a bit over tight -but I would be in them in a few weeks -BUT they fit fine :bliss:I got a pair of full length, a pair of 3/4 and a mid length pair and then 2 pairs slightly thicker and full length.... and they were all €6 a pair ..so Im a happy bunny. I don't actually go out in them I just like plain black comfies for wearing around the house -so now Im a happy bunny. My other ones are just going round in the washer and then I need to re-home them ;) -I am NOT walking round with a baggy a** :rotflmao:.
I soooooooo hope I hit target before we leave as I would love to get let loose in there and be able to completely kit myself out -once I hit my goal weight and know what size I am -and will be staying at then I will buy the good stuff, and it would be great if I could get all the stuff I need for my trek whilst Im at it....
Anyhoo enough waffle about pants :p
Today Im on another Green day -seem to be having a lot of those this week, although Im not kicking the backside out of the carbs,,,,so today is:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • no brekkie -went out early :slap:
  • feta frittata (B)
  • roasted tomato n onion sauce
  • celeriac salad -a new find today, tickled in a jar :woohoo:
  • apple
  • activia (2.5)
  • pineapple
  • jacket potato
  • cottage
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onion
  • peppers
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
So thats 2A+Bs and 5 syns accounted for... will see if I can squish more in later...
right I had better get off again.. have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!

hi Capricorn,
I can't see pictures at work (darn IT security) but I am sure you're looking hot!
You know, there is a Decathlon in Sheffield...not too far from you in the UK, so you don't HAVE to buy up the whole shop over there before you leave....!! :)

Hi Capricorn,

I LOVE the photos. You look so fantastic (even if you are missing a head....:p). You must feel sooooo amazing every time you put those trousers on. How many sizes have you lost now ?

I love the fact that your red day turned into a green day - that's brilliant. Not too different then......!

Hope it's getting warmer where you are. I'm freezing and definitely feeling the cold more than I did before I started losing weight. Maybe one of the few downsides to losing weight !

Gail x

Goooooood morning all :D

Gail -its blinkin freezing here too, its lovely dry and bright but seriously :winter_brr:. I reckon by the time I hit target Im gonna need thermals on a permenant basis :p, it will make a change not to be boiling all the way through summer :giggle:
My biggest size was a 32, now I vary -mainly 18s and some 16s oooh and a few 20s (cos I like em and don't want rid yet :silly:). So I guess I have lost 7 dress sizes from my biggest.
I tell you what does make me :grumble: right now -when I wanted the biggest sizes I liked em long to cover everything, and it was difficult to find -now I have no end of stuff(the stuff I had just before xmas) that I don't like wearing as they are bl**dy mid thigh length so swamp me :banghead:.... isn't it sods law :doh:
I really should have a sort out and pass on the stuff -some of it hasn't even been worn :eek:
How are you doing anyhoo? having a good week I hope

Prawn -trust me "hot" isn't a word I use to describe me yet :rotflmao:-there is just less of me :p
Im sure we have a Decathlon in Nottingham -but I wasn't sure if they would have the amazing range they have here. Its quite odd that I was looking at all the pretty n bright stuff thinking "ooohhh I WILL wear that colour eventually" -although trusty ole black came back with me this time ;)
Hi dizzy ... thanks hunny - I WILL get my a** down one leg before Im done -even if I have to shoe horn myself in :rotflmao:. Glad you had a good time with Mr dizzies family... mmmmmm choc cake with cream..sounds nommy..

Well folks "normal service has ressumed" -hubby has gone back to work today (bet he is home at lunchtime :p)...so -somehow Im having another green day -I WILL WILL WILL have a red day tomorrow -in fact I may success express it ;) --- ooooh NO, I can success express today :happy036:

So then -todays success express day should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • fresh pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • hm soup - leeks, romanesco, broccoli
  • tuna steak
  • kepac manis (1)
  • salad *as below*
  • melon
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onions
  • red/yellow/orange pepper
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled onions
  • celeriac salad
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
Right -so I make that 2A+1B and 3.5syns so I need to use another B and a few more syns if possible....
Right I had better get off for now-have a lovely day all and keep up the great work...summer is creeping up on us :eek:

I can't see the pics on my phone :-( but will look what I get home!

Absolutely amazing planning (mmm green days) great news on the pants!

Someones going to have lost 8 stone v. Soon.... Boo yeah! :bunnydance:

Hi Ela ine -hope you are having a good week Mrs....
You know me :D - I have to plan :p, although I am prone to doing like I have just done and totally changing my mind about what I fancy :giggle:

So then -todays success express day NOW looks like THIS :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • apple
  • fresh pineapple
  • melon
  • hm soup - leeks, romanesco, broccoli
  • tuna steak
  • kepac manis (1)
  • tomatoes
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled bunions
  • celeriac salad
  • melon
  • strawberries
  • kassler -Imagine really thick smoked bacon without any fat ;)
  • avocado (7.5)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • onions
  • red/yellow/orange pepper
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled onions
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
Right -so I make that 2A+1B and 8.5syns so I need to use another B and a few more syns if possible....
I have just had dinner and oh my is my tummy happy now -it was stunning... the salty of the bacon, the creaminess of the avocado and the crunch of onion :drool: and best of all It was allll minnnnnnne as hubby doesn't like avocado :sign0151:

I think it will be interesting to see what the scales say on Sunday as this week has had a lot of green days, and I have tried to cut down my super free/super speed on some days to make room for the basic free stuff and to try and make room to use more syns....
I think I might settle down later and start planning for next week -not sure what Im going to do yet -but I will figure it out ;)
Right I will get off again for now... have a lovely evening all....

Hun! You are totally on track and you can absolutely do this!!!!! Boom yeah! Xx

100 day for me too - doing a fishy week (well it will be 5/7 :p) but have to make cup cakes tonight (without licking the bowl/eating the mix) and party tomorrow! Eeeeek!! x

Good Morning all :wavey:-hope we are all well

Ela ine... I love fish -hubby isn't overly keen although I have got him eating haddock with parsley sauce ;). Salmon is my fave, and then haddock -don't like cod as it has no flavour -oooh and I love smocked haddock and tuna steaks.... I tend to have fish at lunch times when Im on my own as its quick to do too. I think when I did a fish week I lost about 4-5lbs but it was early on,
Hope you had fun making the cup cakes .... you are brave - Im not sure I would like to be left alone with cakey mix in the kitchen :whistle: -hope you enjoy your party :party0048:
ooooohh nearly forgot.... I have just ordered the 30 day shred :fear: -not sure if I will be able to do it -but heck I will give it a try :faint2: , I got it with a multi buy thing -so I have :-
  • 30 day shred
  • banish fat + boost metabolism
  • 6 weeks 6 pack -now I know that ain't happening but Im hoping that tightening the muscles I have buried underneath this wobble might reduce the chance of being left with a deflated jelly belly :cross:
and I also got:-
  • 10 min knockout body
  • 10 min burn belly fat
  • 10 min dance yourself thin
now "hopefully" I should manage to huff n puff my way through the 10 min ones -although don't quote me on that :giggle:
Well folks Im having a green day today that will hopefully look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • strawberries
  • hm veg soup -leek, romanesco, broccoli
  • 28g cheddar (B)
  • activia (2.5)
  • melon
  • hm wedges (0.5)
  • 2 quorn sausages
  • fried egg (0.5)
  • baked beans
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So I make that 2A+B and 3.5syns
Right Im off to get planning for my new week starting tomorrow..
Have a lovely day all and keep at it...we are getting there

Good evening all :D

Well then we nipped out to the naafi earlier and whoop whoop they had changed over the yankee candles on promotion *so I added another 6 to my stash* :p
Then I went to pick up some more of my salmon -and they had none :eek: .. but then I spotted that they had some Icelands xmas range on sale.... 600g sides of salmon with a breadcrumb, lemon and black pepper crust -reduced to €3 -so I got 3 -even though I knew they wouldn't be free .... BUT when I put them through the calculator THEY ARE FREE :bliss:.... I have lopped them into 5 pieces each whilst they are frozen and bagged up individually. Now then because of this my meal plan has changed :giggle: so its now a success express day...

• 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • strawberries
  • hm veg soup -leek, romanesco, broccoli
  • 14g cheddar (3)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • strawberries
  • lemon n black pepper salmon
  • hm oven chippies (0.5)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • Apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
So I make that 2A+1B and 3.5syns
Hubby still had sausage, wgg n chippie chips -but Im sure mine was much nicer :D

oooohhh and today when I was getting ready to go out I put on a top I got a while ago -I think I posted a pic when I got it.. anyhoo its a cream camisole with a light cream poncho style over shirt with beads and a black print (its much nicer than it sounds:p).... well when I first got it I couldn't get in it, then it squashed my assets flat -so I stuck it in the wardrobe as its more of a "going out" thing.. well today I put it on and its "spotty dogs doo dahhhs" :bunnydance:-so I wore it with my black trousers and heels to the naafi :giggle:. well I figure that if I keep it for *best* it will be too big by the time I want it -so Im now going to wear it.... I dooo like it -tis pretty and a size 18 - Im suprised Im in it now as there isn't much give in the camisole bit!!!!

Anyway I had better stop waffling and get off....
weigh in for me in the morning -so pinkies crossed that 1/2lb off :cross:

S112.jpg
:bliss: -I blinkin did it :banana dancer:

1.5lbs off for me this morning so its :D's all round :p

Good morning all -I will calm down now, so I have got shot of 8st1lb now -and if I take the top of my healthy weight range (10st10) as my initial goal it leaves me 4st7lbs to go :party0011:..... but as Im 15st3 right now -my next goal is to sneakypoo into the 14st bracket ... and with all the support I get on here and at home I know I can do it :thankyou:

Right then -let normal service resume :D
Im planning a success express day today that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fresh pineapple
  • melon
  • strawberries
  • orange
  • roast chicken
  • mashed potato/swede (1) -for butter
  • carrots
  • cabbage
  • cauliflower
  • peas
  • sweetcorn
  • gravy (1)
  • grapefruit
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • ham
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • tickled onions
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
Now I make that 2A+B and 4.5syns - so I will see if I need anything else... I may make an iced coffee .. we will see ;)
Right I will get off and get some bread under way for hubby and then get my brekkie,,,
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Back