Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi lovely!
Wow, you have come so far from a 32 to a 16! Whoo whoo!!!!

Agree with you on the walking - I love it! Sounds like the treck will work some more wonders :p

Iii am having a 'ish' weekend so far. Breakfast was good, then someone have me a coke instead of a diet coke, which I stopped drinking as soon as I realised (naturally), lung was out so I chose a chicken salad (hopefully wisely) but it had pasta! Eeeek! But it was off the 2% fat or less section of the menu....

Then I came home and planned to make pasta and vegetables with a quorn peppered steak thing (spicy or what?!)
But THEN I made cup cakes (for a party I'm going to tonight) and had at least three licks off the bowl before I washed it up! And a cupcake! With icing!

Areerrrgggghhjjj!!!!!

In better news - Day1 of 30DayShred (again) x

P.s recipe for chicken and sweetcorn soup pretty please xxx

Good morning one and all :wavey:

Hope we are all well... tis lovely n bright now :D -hubby has gone for a round of golf so Im going to catch up on here and then get on with some planning and I need to get my backside on the wii ;)

Anyhoo Im reporting in with another 1lb off :happy036: so that just leaves me 2.5lbs away from dropping into the 14st bracket :party0048: I don't normally set myself a weekly target, BUT Im going to give it a whirl this week and aim to get that 2.5lb off -not that it will be the end of the world if I don't ;)

Hi Toni ... well done on the NSV :party0011: .. Im with you on the Jillian Michaels -Im probably gonna need help getting the wrapper off let alone actually doing the exercise -but I will muddle my way through and try and not end up :character00264: :p. I have ordered 3 of her 10 min dvds too - again it will be a long time before I can actually "do" them properly Im sure :eek:
Hope you have got that essay done so you can enjoy the rest of the weekend :cross: have a good week.....

Hi Ela ine... I have been on your diary ;) .... you are soooooo hard on yourself :nono:, in all my other weight loss attempts (and there have been many :giggle:) I was the same.. 1 thing I considered to be "off plan" and I would de-rail .. although at least you aren't doing that :clap:. It is difficult isn't it -to just trust to the plan - I know because on green days I still measure out pasta etc -even though its not part of the plan, it just makes me feel a little more control. I think the fact that you are questioning the plan is good in a way as it means you aren't "cheating" yourself and are keeping yourself in check... Im sure you will still get a good result this week :vibes:
Hope you had a good time last night ..and bet you got loads of body magic :party0023: :D
when I make the next batch of soup I will measure so I can give you a proper recipe.. I normally just judge it by eye.. its scrummy and cheap too ;)
Have a great day My lovely..

Well today is going to be a red day... and should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
    [*]fritatta
    (0.5)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • cream of cauliflower soup
  • activia (2.5)
  • mixed berries
  • roast beef
    [*]hm yorkshire pud
    (5)
  • carrots
    [*]cabbage
    [*]broccoli
    [*]gravy
    (1)
  • activia (2.5)
  • melon
  • mixed berries
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibreplus bar (B)
I make that 2A+1B and 11.5syns , so I need to get another heB in somewhere -might have some peas on my dinner ....
I am going to finish my meal plan off for the week today (at last :eek:) and Im going to see how I can shake things up a bit...
Anyway I will get off for now -and I will be back later..
have a lovely day all and keep at it..summer is coming :eek:

Ok -I'm back already :D

Brekkie -eaten :checkmark green:
30 mins on wii step with raiser -done-(340 cals) :checkmark green:
This weeks meal plan - done :checkmark green:
:party0049:

SO then -this weeks main meals will be :-
  1. roast beef and yorkshire pudding (6)
  2. Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5)
  3. goan pork curry (0.5)
  4. jacket potato n cottage cheese X 2
  5. mechado beef stew (1)
  6. tortilla wrap n salad (8)
my exercise plan for this week is to aim to burn 500cals a day on the wii as 3500 cals is said to equate to 1lb in loss (before you take reducing cals into account) and then any other walking etc I do will be a bonus ;) -so I will get on the wii again later and do enough to use at least the other 160cals :D

right -off to do some more planning ;)

I love you!

Will reply properly later but just read your exercise bit....

Body attack : 600
Body pump: 500
And some fast swimming: we'll day 200 to estimate!

Going to get almost half a pound off right now!!

I can turn this around? Maybe? Do you think there is enough time?!

Never been so
Motivated to get to the gym on a Sunday morning in my life! Wooooyesh'

Well done on your lb. Good luck for the next week. I'm sure you can do it. What 'game' do you use on the Wii for the step? I have WiiFit plus, and EA sports active. Like the wiifit it's fun but don't really like the ea active, the sensor is a bit crap it tells me to stop walking when i dying from jogging. LOL.

Good luck with JM, i will watch with much interest to see how it goes.

Essay did get done, just need to proof read it before i send it off.

Having a coq au vin type thing for dinner, just put it all in the slow cooker. The whole thing is only 9 syns. Mmmmmmmm. Think i'm going to have an EE day and have mash and lots of veggies with it.

Woohoo Dizzy ...
Most of the recipes should be for the oven anyway, I just adapt when Im playing...
do you want me to pop them over on your diary and then you can make note of where they are :D

Im actually in the midst of typing up my recipes and attempting to stick them on disk so I have them all in one place..gawd knows how long it will take me :eek:

If you dont mind doing that, it would be great ....thankyou my lovely
toyou.gif
x x

I made/tried to make chilli burgers last night, but had a bit of a fall out with my son so my appetite has been a bit poopy & I didnt eat past lunch, Mr Dizzy said they were 'ok' though (well thats a step up from the face that says what the hell is this supposed to be then??) :D:eek:

stooopid question here:wave_cry:......Prawns?? do you eat them from the packet or do you have to cook them? and what do they taste of (are they REALLY fishy?)

Good afternoon all

well its a good job I didn't want any lunch as hubby came home from golf earlier than planned so we have just had roast beef, Yorkshire pud, cabbage n carrots... and cor did I enjoy every fork full :drool: - I would have been most :mad: if I had eaten my soup for lunch and then had diner so early as I would have been stuffed!

So now I have re-jigged my meal plan -shock horror , so I may well end up having a salad later this evening... we will see-but as it is my day is 2A+1B and 9syns
250ml semi (A)
fritatta (0.5)
melon
pineapple
roast beef
hm yorkshire pud
(5)
carrots
cabbage
gravy
(1)
activia (2.5)
melon
mixed berries
250ml semi (A)
fibreplus bar (B)
Good job I am good at making it up as I go along :p

Ela ine ...are you planning on doing THAT much exercise today? :faint2: -steady on Mrs -you don't want to burn out... Im sure that with what you said you had eaten on your diary you can't have done a deal of damage ;) ...hope you have a good afternoon huney
Toni - the stepper I like doing is on the EA Sports, "more workouts" -I have a good one on the sports interactive II disc but there is one step I just can't get so it drives me mad -I really must get to grips with it..
Do you know one of the games tells me Im not doing those stupid "heel kicks" (you know the one where you try and kick your a**) I swear I could end up black n blue and it still tells me Im not doing them :mad:
Well done on getting your essay done :party0011: -hope you get to have a rest for the rest of the day :cross:
Dizzy -I will try and copy some recipes over to your diary for you ;) -I have some burger recipes if you want to give them a whirl... then if Mr Dizzy moans he can blame me :sign0151:
As long as you buy "cooked" prawns you can just defrost and eat - they can be hit n miss on the "fishy front" try and get the ones that look "milky/creamy pink rather than bright pink translucent ones they are usually less fishy... love prawns -you can always make a marie rose sauce with - xtra light mayo, tomato ketchup a splash of worcestershire sauce and a squeeze of lemon - that should make them better whilst you get used to them ;)

Right off to get some recipes.. have a lovely afternoon all

Your lunch sounds fab!
Hope you enjoyed!!!! Have you done a meal plan for this week? I'm sticking to the plan rigidly this week (wii fit AND my grandmas scales saying I've gained 2! GAINED!!!)

I did go to body attack and then body pump this morning! Was sweating loads but feel so much better already!!

I don't do THAT mug exercise every day - but have been wanting to get back into going to classes at the gym for ages -
Just needed that PUSH and I think this morning something clicked!

Anyway I loved it and will definitely go again tomorrow or Tuesday (depending on how my legs feel in the morning hahahah!)
Have a fab Sunday beautiful x

Hi Capricorn! Just checking in before I go to Brum to retake my exam. Congrats on losing another pound and good luck with your aim for this week.

Please keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me on Tuesday when I'm doing my exam will you? Thanks!!

Bye for now,

Trace xxx

Hiya Trace my lovely

I will indeed keep all my digits crossed for you and I will be sending plenty of :vibes: -I hope the new tutor has made up for the old one. Lets hope all goes well and then you get some time to bloomin unwind and relax a little :cross:
Best of luck, travel safely and don't forget to "keep the faith" ;)

Hi Ela ine... well done on all that exercise -Im breaking out into a sweat just thinking about it :giggle:...
I will get on the wii in the morning -it will be the EA sports interactive II disc and whatever routine they pick for me and then a little later if I can muster the oomph I will do the 30 min step routine ... I have just got my leg magic back into a space where I can use it again -so now I have to do 30 every time I go to the loo -which at least twice an hour :rotflmao:, I found it was really helping with my lower half.
My shred etc should make it here this week and then I can find out what real hard work is like :hide:
Yep, I have my meal plan sorted for this week, and Im going to sort out some new recipes to try ready for the next few weeks -just so boredom doesn't creep in :nono:

Hope everyone is having a good evening...

I am willing your shred to arrive! But incant wait anymore so am going to start mine (again) tomorrow - am!

Hiya Vix.... oooh do let me know how you go with the shred.. Im expecting to need medical assistance when mine arrives :eek: .. Its odd -I can walk miles etc but my feet have real issue when it comes to leaving the floor at the same time :p .. so I expect to be doing some serious swearing when I start :D
Hubby laughs at me when Im working out -but only because of the lip I give the trainer who insists on saying stupid things to me :eek:
How are things going with you ?

Lol I've still not started the shred, keep meaning too then chickening out lol, I WILL start tomorrow though I promise, hope you get yours tomorrow too!! I bet you'll be fine, from what I've read you don't need too much co-ordination just stamina.....I don't have either so I'll probably be a complete mess by the end and will no doubt be swearing at her a lot too.

I'm not too bad thanks hun, things have hit a go slow for me even though I am sticking to plan almost 100% (I do have the odd bad day but I'm trying to limit those lol) I'm thinking of trying red and green days instead of extra easy/mixed with EE but I haven't got a clue where to start....:( I do exercise a lot more than I used to and some people are saying that could be why things have slowed but usually when I exercise I do lose? I dunno, I'm beginning to get a bit disheartened tbh, I've still got about 6 stone to go!! I'm not quitting though, I'll get there eventually!!

Great to see you're still doing so well!! xxx

Good Morning all

*huff, puff, huff, wheeze, ahhhh* ok so I have just been a good girl and done my workout - it was only 20mins and burnt about 150cals -not a deal but it was short burst of running etc and then resistance band exercises etc and ooooh can I feel it :eek: . I figure if this afternoon I do the 30min raised step it burns about 350 so that will be my 500cals burnt out of the way ;)

Ela ine , crack on with the shred Mrs - Im not sure when I will get mine as hubby is off work for 2 weeks, he is doing a course management thing on the golf course, so he will have to go into work to check for the mail. Anyhoo Im have all on with the EA II disc :silly: so gawd only know what I will be like with the shred:faint2:

Vix -trust me Im not fit at all, I think my muscles have been hiding away for that long that they have forgotten what they are supposed to do :sign0007:
Do you have the basic books for SW? if so it will be in there what foods are free or restricted on red/green days .... the basics are that you get 2he A+B and that you don't HAVE to have 1/3 super free. If you need any help give me a yell -I prefer them just because I get 2 A+Bs even though I still eat a lot of veggies anyway..
don't get disheartened - You are right -you WILL get there :vibes:
Well folks Im having a Green day today which should be:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
    [*]melon
    [*]pineapple
  • cauliflower soup
    [*]28g cheddar
    (B)
  • mixed berries
  • activia 2.5
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
SO thats 2A+B and 2.5 syns.. so I will try and use some more syns later...
right -I will get off and get my brekkie ...
have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!!

Thanks hun, I'm feeling more motivated this morning, had my WI and lost 3lbs this week :D, thanks for the help, I will try and incorporate red and green into my week. xxx

Hi Capricorn et al :D I hope everyone had a good weekend - congratulations on another pound lost :happy096:

I had a cracking weekend - my Dance on Broadway game arrived for the Wii (my reward to myself for my stone) arrived on saturday so I played with that for about an hour - I reckon I did about 20-30minutes actual dancing, but it got my heartrate up and I could feel it working my arms (something I think the wii fit+ lacks and I'm in better shape from the hips down anyway thanks to my genetics :)) so I think that's going to be a success.

No exercise yesterday (I'm very motivated to do some tonight when I get home though - you all are very inspiring!) because I was out with a couple of friends I've not seen this year and I (a)was in smaller jeans (old ones, but a size down) (b)didn't have chips or pudding and felt great after dinner as a result, not all bloaty and tired. :D:D:D

Today is all about the spicy tomato speed soup (with added cabbage and sweet peppers because they needed using up)...if you'd told me 3 months ago that I'd be FULL from a bowl of soup and some sauerkraut I'd've laughed in your face!

I am going to! TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello CAPRICORN!

I have just clicked onto the link for your diary and found LOADS of luscious recipes!!! :D :D

I am going to get a cup if tea and have a read through your diary now!!! :D

Thanks for the link xx

Good evening all :wavey:

eee ekkk - I didn't know what was wrong with me earlier... was much hungrier than usual... still stuck with my plan mind:D -then hubby came home early -I sat down and promptly fell asleep .... thennnn the penny dropped -its the week before * week :doh:
I get off much lighter than most -my basic symptoms are:-
  • a knotty pain in the back of my left shoulder -Im obviously not wired up right...
  • having 2 days where I just fall asleep like someone has flicked a switch :p
  • oh and the obligatory visit from "starvin marvin" -although its proper food I want now -not junk
SO the jacket potato, cottage cheese n salad really hit the spot and "marvin" has temporarily "left the building" :bliss: and I still have my fire plus bar and 12.5syns to silence him with if he comes back later :sign0151:

Vix -well done on a great loss :happy096: hope you have another good week :cross:

Wenchie - :happy036: on all that exercise and :happy096: on the smaller jeans -these things really help keep you going don't they :clap:
Im amazed how much smaller my portions are now days -when I used to see portions on TV etc I used to think they looked like a starter -now I eat so much less Im gob smacked - although I always knew I could and did eat a pea more than a pig :giggle:

Ela ine -hope you are "shredding" :giggle:

Hi Kate -you will need more than tea to get through al my waffle and still be awake ;) -hope you like the recipes, I'm in the midst of trying out some more new ones that I will add once I have "tweaked" them
Hope you are having a good week

Im not sure what Im going to do this evening -apart from try to NOT fall asleep :giggle:
Right I will get off and catch up... have a great evening all

Good evening all

Thought I would do a quick pop in before I tootle off to my bed -Im ready, I certainly won't take any rocking tonight ;)

Well I was a good lass and got the wii on again about 8pm and did my 30 mins raised step -it burnt 370 cals -so added to my workout this morning I hit my 500cal target :happy036:

Im trying to keep track of my syns this week so :-

Sun - 9 syns used and 500cals burnt
Mon - 2.5syns used and 520cals burnt

SO I have made it through this evening without "marvin" coming back -I had my fibre plus after I had been on the wii, and then some melon and pineapple :D

Since marvin is lurking tomorrow will be an EE day:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • grapefruit
    [*]2 eggs scrambled
    [*]bacon
    [*]roasted tomatoes
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • salmon filet
    [*]tickled
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]tickled mixed veggies
  • mixed berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • 250ml semi (6)
So that will be 1A+B and 11 syns

I figure that the salmon will keep me nice n full through the day and then the Spanish rice will be a big ole bowl of comfort food in the evening;) So I will be ready if Marvin tries to find me again :sign0151:
Right I will get off and get some sleep
sleep well everyone

Back