Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good evening all
Hope everyone one is well!!!

Wenchie -I think I might treat myself to a nice piece of jewellery -if I can find what I like..
I don't think I know of any spa places around here and to be honest I hate having my hair cut enough -dread to think what I would be like with someone pawing me :rotflmao:. Perhaps once I get to target I will go for the whole kit n kaboodle as I am certainly due a serious overhaul in the hair department :eek:

Its only recently that I have been able to see my toes let alone touch the b*ggers :giggle: -once Im slim enough I would love to get to grips with pilates -that supposed to be really good.
I actually did a little of the other Gillian Michaels DVD this evening -only about 10 mins but I liked it as it was based on kick boxing moves -so more kicking n punching rather than jumping n bouncing ;) -thats another class I would like to try when Im lighter -kick boxing I think it would be my kind of thing.
I had some 10 min DVDS come the other day too and have watched some of the "dance yourself thin" or something and it looks good but the instructor is a blonde all smiling thing who I think might just bug me -but I will give it a try...
Ela ine -hope day 4 has been shredded :D

Well if the weather is ok in the morning we are off around the golf course -and if not we will be wrapping up and going for a walk -and I must get day 5 of the shred done -
Tis weigh in for me on Sunday and then we get to start a whole new week :happy036:
Right I had better get off and catch up-have a good evening all and sleep well
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sun - 9 syns used and 500cals burnt
Mon - 2.5syns used and 520cals burnt
Tues - 5 syns used and 140cals burnt+ day 1 shred
Wed - 9.5 syns used and day 2 shred
Thur -1 syn used and day 3 shred
Fri -9.5 syns used and day 4 shred
Sat -

Good morning all

Just got back from a trip to the naafi so thought I would catch up...didn't get to the golf course as it was frosty n misty at the time we like to go -now its glorious :rolleyes:
First things first -good ole hubby won €500 on the slot machine again the other day so has given me €200 for my "treat myself fund" and then today he stuck €2 in another machine in the naafi and won €150 :eek: -so gave me another €50 -plus paid for the bit of shopping :bliss: -so I now have €225 in my pot again (ok so I spent €25 on 2 more yankee candles to add to the store downstairs :whistle:)
Anyway it means I have no excuse to NOT treat myself for my 1 year SW anniversary now :p -just need to decide what Im having -think I have an idea, just need to make a decision!

Anyhoo because we went out early I am yet to have anything to eat (jackets in remoska as I type ;)) or to do my shred -so I will try and fit that in later....

Im having a red day today and it should look like this :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • home cooked gammon joint
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
hmmm now that is 2A+Bs but no syns -so I will see if I need any later :hmm: -and I will add more fruit as "inbetweenies" if I need it....
right I will get off for now -have a great day everyone...
----------------------------------------------------------
Sun - 9 syns used and 500cals burnt
Mon - 2.5syns used and 520cals burnt
Tues - 5 syns used and 140cals burnt+ day 1 shred
Wed - 9.5 syns used and day 2 shred
Thur -1 syn used and day 3 shred
Fri -9.5 syns used and day 4 shred
Sat - 0 syns used and day 5 shred

Last edited:
Hellloooo Mrs
4chsmu1.gif

Ooooh Your hubs does well with his wins on the slot machines doesn't he
clap.gif
how lovely is he sharing his loot with you too
loveshower.gif

What are Yankee candles?? Ive been meaning to ask you for months now (but living up to my name....Ive never remembered lol)

Well last night Mr Dizzy had to feed himself as I'd been to the big bad dentist to have that mean old tooth out & the big filling
smiley-sick028.gif
Anyhooo Id taken One of the Ox burgers out of the freezer to defrost for him to cook later. Now I'd forgotten that he doesnt like gherkins....he dissects burgers when we go anywhere (in fact hes a fusspot and drives me mad sometimes
4fvgdaq_th.gif
) But he cooked his burger....I didnt tell him it was called an Ox burger either in case he thought it wasnt minced beef :rolleyes: He woofed it down....said it was QUOTE "bloody lovely" and went to thaw another out in the microwave so he could fry it up
smiley-laughing016.gif

Ta muchly for the fab recipe........It shall remain our secret about the gherkins ;)

Hi hun, sounds like you've been having a great weekend so far! Have a lovely evening bet your house smells nice with all those candles! x

Goooooooooooood evening everyone

Im doing a little :party0049: as I bit the bullet and did day 5 of my shred and lordy lordy I didn't have to stop :faint2: -and I didn't need oxygen when I was done !!! Hubby has only seen me doing day 1 and even he commented that there was a big difference in me today :bunnydance: -lets hope its working :vibes: -ooh I still do a variation on the bicycle crunches though -can't do them yet -but I WILL :D

Dizzy -hubby does do well on slot machines BUT he never comes home and says "I put xyz in and today and lost can I have half back?" -he just comes in and gives me winnings :0chacha:
Have a look at surzy's link -THEY are my beloved yankee candles :heartpump:.
Im soooo glad Mr Dizzy liked his burgers - I do love gherkins -but I couldn't tell you that they were in there "what he don't know can't hurt him can it" :giggle:
Hope your mouth is less painful now Mrs *owww*

Ela ine -we need yankee candles to counteract my SW bum :eek: -hubby reckons its a dangerous weapon *don't know what he means* :whistle:
Are you having a good weekend ?

I love Yankee candles .... do you remember Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog??

He owns a Yankee candle shop near to my old house in Cheshire!!

Bob Carolgees Candles Plus | Yankee Candles Cheshire/Personalised Candles/Bespoke Candles/Scented Candles/Wedding Candles/Christening Candles/Anniversary Candles
ooooh I could move in there and live in a cupboard :D -I swear its an obsession -I have 28 fragrances in the living room (I keep the other part ones in a big box and swap em around :giggle:) and I have over 100 new jars in boxes in the basement for when we come back to the UK :p - my defence is that I can get the big jars at 2 for €25 instead of £18 each ..thats my defence and Im sticking to it ;). One of the nicest for me is the lavender and lemon mmmmmm

Hope you like the recipes :cross:

Well I will be getting my dinner in a moment and then Im going to veg out with the new SW mag I picked up today :happy036:
Weigh in for me in the morning so will be interesting to see if the shred has made much if any difference. Im rather enjoying it though so I don't mind.
Right I had better get off and catch up -have a great evening all!!!

Evening! I'm very pleased you've got something in mind - and awesome timing on your lovely hubbie's win :D

I used to do pilates (ages and about 4 stone ago... :p) and I really liked it, it's not as much of a work out as the yoga seems to be, but it was really, really good for my back with the core focus and it does seem really good at toning if you've something to tone :D

How fantastic that you're noticing such results with the shred already - how fab are you Mrs? :)

Right, I need to get on (today seems to have turned into sorting out the house day... and half of it's in that stage of worse before it gets better!) - have a lovely evening with you magazine and can't wait to hear how you go tommorrow!

I love Yankee candles .... do you remember Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog??

He owns a Yankee candle shop near to my old house in Cheshire!!

Bob Carolgees Candles Plus | Yankee Candles Cheshire/Personalised Candles/Bespoke Candles/Scented Candles/Wedding Candles/Christening Candles/Anniversary Candles

Oooooh thanks for the Linky :D I love smellies in the house (and Im not talking Mr Dizzies work boots here lol :rolleyes:)

My mum bought me one of those envirosphere things where you put water & scented oils in, but the special oils are getting harder to get nowadays as QVC dont stock them anymore.

Good morning one and all :wavey:

:bliss: 2.5lbs off for me this week -so Im now officially in the 14st bracket -ok so its 14st.13.5lbs -but the first number is still 14 (for now :vibes:)
So, following on from being a good girl all week I have just completed day 6 of the shred :character00115::giggle: ..

Hubby has gone for a game of golf -so when I have done this I will tootle off and try and get a meal plan done for this week...

Im having an EE day today that "should" look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • cooked gammon joint (wants using up )
  • melon
    [*]pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • roast chicken
    [*]mashed potato/swede
    (1)
  • carrots
    [*]cabbage
    (1)
  • peas
    [*]sweetcorn
  • orange
  • apple
  • jacket potato
    [*]tuna
    [*]xtra low mayo (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus bar (B)

So thats 1A+B and 5.5 syns -I will try and use a few more along the way ;)

Dizzy -Im sure you can convince Mr D that you NEED yankee candles -threaten him with a few batches of dynorod soup ;)

Right I had better get off and have my brekkie and then try and make a final decision on our meal plan for the week - I AM going to try some new recipe (just need to decide what)
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :banana dancer:
--------------------------------------------------------
Sun -?? syns used and day 6 shred completed
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat

Morning Capricorn! :wavey:

Wow!!!! 2.5 lbs off!! Well done!!!!:happy096::clap::wow: Do you reckon upping your exercise helped? Good ole Gillian! I love Biggest Loser USA!!

Well, this was me on Friday night - :party0036::drunk: - I drank a whole bottle of pink fizz and I had a lovely curry as well! I felt a bit under the weather yesterday for some reason, but feel much better today. I got on the scales this morning - 11st 9 3/4 lbs!!! I'm hoping it doesn't look so bad written small like that! ;) So it's back on plan today until I go to Tenerife in just under 5 weeks time!!

Right, I'm off to have my 28g of oats with some fruit! Bye for now and have a great week, lots of love and KTF Always ;)

Trace xxx

Another great loss - well done!! Keep up the good work!
I have done day 2 of the shred this morning and I can barely lift my arms high enough to type. So at least it must be working! Bingo wings be gone ;)

Well Done Capricorn, you doing AMAZING as usual:)

I have been well and truly off plan, but after seeing a photo of me at an mse meet on Thursday, I am disgusted with how big I looked on it...so I will restrain myself today and as of tomorrow I am 100% until I have got to target....I have to be, my weight is getting me down quite a bit now:(

Keep up the good work lovely xx

Congrats on the 2.5 gone and the new stone marker!! That's fantastic, well done you! :D

So, Shreddie people (;)) d'ya think the shred'd be a good thing to shape up my spare tyre? Does it target that bit at all? (I'm working through my terror of it by persuading myself that it's a quick way to get those calories worked off and it sounds like it's really effective, too...).

Capricorn - do you have any of Jill Dupleix's books in your collection? I got her "lighten up" for Christmas and I spent a good couple of hours taking notes from it and ignoring the TV last night. There re a lot of things that I'm looking forward to adapting to SW (could probably do most of them as is, but I'm syn-stingy ;))

Great loss and dropping in to a new stone bracket:D.Loving your yankee candle collection:D.x

Good evening all

Thank for the congratulations everyone :thankyou:

Trace I have never seen biggest loser USA although I have heard it is much tougher than the UK one :eek: ... so I wasn't really sure what to expect of Jillian -but I really like her :eek: -Im sure the exercise must have made some difference to how much I lost this week -lets see if it does the same next Sunday :cross:
I reckon you deserved a bottle of fizz and a curry after that stress you have had for this laast few months -have you finished with your exams now?
oooooh 5 weeks and you go on your jollies -lucky you :airplane: -hopefully you will get to recharge those batteries :happy036:
Hope you have had a lovely day Mrs....

Prawn -just think-if we can't lift our arms..we can't eat :sign0151: -I have been achy but not as bad as I expected -Im still planning on doing level 1 for much longer than 10 days though

Hiya Mel -sorry you are feeling down, its a vicious circle isn't it -you feel naff, so you eat badly, so you feel naff and round n round it can go :mad: - Its much better once you can get back on track and eating lots of pretty colours -it really lifts my mood-Hope you are back on form soon :vibes:, Im sure the photo isn't as bad as you think -I think there are very few people who can see a pic of themselves and think they look ok... I still dodge cameras where possible ;) think I have a long way to go before I will be even remotely happy near a camera.
Hope you have had a good day,,, and keep at it -you CAN and WILL do it :clap:
Wenchie - the shred blo*dy better do something about my jelly wobble belly or I will be narked :giggle:.
The DVD does do quite a lot or crunches n things and Im certainly feeling it in my middle (amongst other places:p) -trust me its not as bad as you might think -I just figure that I can spare 30 mins a day and once you are done you feel great (thats why I like doing it first thing), I also got her 6 week 6 pack DVD that Im going to have a look at tomorrow -not that Im expecting her to be able to turn my barrel into a 6 pack :rotflmao: that quickly -Im just hoping that as I lose the fat I will tone up better :cross:
I haven't got that book (just looked it up on amazon :p) it does look interesting -I will wait and see what you think to your modifications and then possibly "borrow" your recipes :D

Thanks Surreygal -hope you are having a good weekend lovely...

Well folks I have just about settled on this weeks main meals -at last ... and other than that I have done very little... oooohhh and I have now progressed to doing 50 doo dahs on the leg magic every time I go to the bathroom :character00115: I WILL have buns of steel I WILL :bunnydance:
right I will get off -have to watch the motoGP :D

have a great evening everyone...

Sun -3 syns used and day 6 shred completed
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat

Hi Capricorn,

No, that's not the end of my exams unfortunately. The next one is at the end of June and then I've got another one in November, and there are another 2 or 3 next year. I also have to do an online Word exam and an online Excel exam - I'm supposed to have that done by the end of June. I also have to produce a portfolio over the next 12 months of examples of my "teamworking" and "communication". Not much really eh? However, everyone says that bookkeeping is the hardest exam, so thank goodness that's out the way now!

I've behaved myself immaculately today and really enjoyed my food. It's actually really good to be back on plan!! Haven't done any exercise today but I've got Zumba tomorrow night and we're just waiting for the toning sticks to arrive - should be interesting - I'm a bit worried about taking someone's eye out with mine!!!

Have a good week, bye for now, Trace xxx

Good Morning all

Thats day 7 "shredded" :character00115: :happy036:

Its a glorious day here -lovely n :character00238:

So then Im planning an EE day today that should look like this:-

• 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
    [*]pineapple
  • tuna, sweetcorn mayo (1)
  • lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • mixed berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • braising steak n onions
    [*]hm oven chips
    (1)
  • salad *as above*
  • pineapple
  • melon
  • fibre plus (B)

So thats 1A+B and 4.5 syns Now then Im going to try and use up my syns this week *gulp* -105 seems an awful lot... but its worth a giggle.... so I may "buy" some extra milk...

I have the meals for this week sorted so the mains are set to be:-
  1. braising steak n onions -with hm chippies
  2. jacket potato, cottage cheese n salad
  3. hm tortillas -stuffed with roast chicken and salad
  4. Pork, chorizo and potato stew
  5. jacket potato, cottage cheese n salad
  6. special fried rice
  7. potato n onion layer

I have the braising steak in the slow cooker and some bread dough proving for hubby -so thats me sorted for now...

Trace - :eek: -thats one heck of a lot of studying to do Mrs :eek: . Glad you are back on track -never doubted it for 1 minute :happy096: ... have a lovely week....

right - off to get my brekkie, have a lovely day all
Sun -3 syns used and day 6 shred completed
Mon ?? syns used and day 7 "shredded"
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat

Morning Capricorn, it's lovely and sunny here today as well - it fair lifts the spirits, doesn't it? :D

I'm sold on the shred, it shall be my reward at the next shiney - my spare tyre's not going to know what hit it ;).

Right, I'll get on taking notes and working out what ingredients I need to get in and I'll stick anything nummy in my diary. It's a pretty good book in general, and other than her obsession with good olive oil and bread, it's very SW friendly, too - she adds a lot of veggies to things to "lighten them up" so very SFree positive :D.

I've been much higher syn this week (I've used 10 nearly every day) which feels very weird and a bit scary, but I'll see how it goes on the scales tommorrow and change things up if required!

Back