Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Capricorn - the size of your freezer space amazes me!!
Agree you do need to be frugal though otherwise you're going to have to pay for a freezer lorry carrying the contents back to the UK!!

Isn't it satisfying knowing you've got all that food 'just in case' you need it!

Capricorn - the size of your freezer space amazes me!!
Agree you do need to be frugal though otherwise you're going to have to pay for a freezer lorry carrying the contents back to the UK!!

Isn't it satisfying knowing you've got all that food 'just in case' you need it!

hmmmm so someone knows why I do it :giggle: -I have to know that I can whack something scumdiddlyumptious together if I need to ;)
I have always had a food hoarding issue (adopted from my mum -who still does it too:p) -my store in the basement for tins n dried stuff is much lower than it used to be -but its still quite :eek:.
I convince myself that Im worse because out here I can't always get what I want/need -but truth be told its a habit I could do with breaking when we move back :D
How are things going with you and bump? are you enjoying it now?

Thanks Spanx - Hope you are having a good week my lovely..

Well then I have done part 2 of "operation wardrobe" -until I ran out of coat-hangers :eek:. I think I may have to infiltrate hubbies uniform wardrobe as Im out of space :whistle: .... it would help if bl**dy la redoute would stop having sales... -thats it -its their fault :sign0151: . I dread to think what I will be like once I hit target :bliss:
Anyway time to get off and park my backside on the sofa whilst I decided what recipes to do to use up some supplies ;)

Wow! I have just come across your diary whilst searching on here! You have done fantastically well, if I do at least half as well as you in the same time I will be over the moon! So inspiring to see how far you have come.
This is my second attempt at sw and hoping this will be a lifestyle change and not a diet. I'm only on day 1 so far but feeling motivated and eager to go to the shop to pick up fruit and veg for rest of the week. ( I too am a cupboard hoarder, not as bad as you I don't think after reading your earlier post, but i had 23 cans of tinned toms at the last count, oh well they always come in handy!)
Anyway just wanted to stop by and say hello, sorry for hijacking your diary :)

Hi Deebee and thankyou :D -always nice to find another food hoarder :p ...feel free to pop on here and rattle anytime you feel like it -the more the merrier.
Hope you have found your first day OK!!! Im sure you will be fine, most people on here are lovely and so supportive and helpful -all you need to do is yell and somone will help if they can,,,, Have a great evening....

:bliss: *woop woop* I have nearly eaten everything I planned :faint2: ... I just need to eat the activia I missed earlier -not exactly a hardship :D
lemon juice in warm water :checkmark green:
250ml semi (A) :checkmark green:
melon :checkmark green:
activia (2.5)
lemon n black pepper salmon :checkmark green:
lettuce :checkmark green:
cucumber :checkmark green:
tomato :checkmark green:
peppers :checkmark green:
tickled cabbage :checkmark green:
tickled beetroot :checkmark green:
frozen cherries :checkmark green:
frozen raspberries :checkmark green:
frozen strawberries :checkmark green:
activia (2.5) :checkmark green:
grapefruit
special fried rice (2.5) for chorizo :checkmark green:
Pineapple:checkmark green:
fibre plus bar (B):checkmark green:

That will take me to 1A+B and 7.5 syns :thankyouthankyou::giggle:
Im now trying to plan tomorrows meal -again to use up those syns -sooooooooooooo I may well have to bring the avocado into play :sign0151:

sunday - 3.5 syns used
Monday -7.5

Oh my word!

Send those red days, wait I mean freezer goodies to me!
You have looooadss of stuff in there - I struggle to fit in a sandwich bag of speed soup :giggle:

Hope you had a good day hun.
I want to restart the shred. How do you keep yourself motivated to do it? How how how?! xx

Hi Capricorn,

Well done on yet another fantastic loss. You are just an amazing inspiration to all. Bet you never thought you'd be that all those months ago :) What a star !!

Gail x

How are things going with you and bump? are you enjoying it now?

Oh don't get me wrong - I am LOVING being pregnant - it's what I really wanted more than anything and has come at the best possible time. Unfortunately when I'm about to fall asleep on my desk for the 10th time that day with a stinking headache that won't shift... I forget how much I want this ;)
It's the weekends I'm really enjoying as I can get the sleep I need to give me the energy in the day (11 hours apparently according to this weekend!), if I did it during the week I'd be spending all my time either in work or in bed!!

Trouble is now I have got myself back into naughty eating habits... my appetite has come back but I really don't have the energy to cook still so I'm going for the easier, naughtier options. Although I did make myself a nice salad for lunch yesterday which I really enjoyed so I think I am starting to crave 'fresher' stuff now.
Once it gets warmer that will help - I love all the delish food that comes into season in the Spring and Summer so I'll be lapping it all up! Mmm I'm thinking broad beans, asparagus, Jersey Royals and strawberries mmm

Good Morning all

Thanks everyone :thankyou: -so nice to have lots of visitors :D

Sarah - so glad the morning sickness is passing, hopefully you will soon start to get your energy back. The lovely yummy cheap fruit n veg will soon be hitting the shops and then it will make it much easier to just grab something won't it!!! :happy036:

Well -today has been shredded :character00115: :bliss: -
oooohh and I have just taken my measurements ANNNNND -now baring in mind that I measure not just top, middle n bottom but I do arms, thighs n allsorts :p in the last 2 weeks I have lost 24.5 cms :bliss: the biggest single loss being 7.5cm off my waist :eek: -just need my belly to join in now :giggle: -although I have lost 3cm off that bit :D .... I think I LOVE Jillian :party0011:

Anyhoo - Im planning a RED day today that should look like this:-
  • lemon juice in warm water
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
  • 1/2 avocado (7)
    [*]kassler
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen strawberries
  • frozen cherries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 227g jacket (B)
  • cottage cheese
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • orange
  • apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus bar (B)
SO I make that 2A+B and 9.5syns

Hubby is on duty tomorrow -SOOOO Im going to try and use up more syns by using up some of the higher stuff - I have bean burgers, mushroom burgers that are fairly :eek: -so I will try and use something like that ;) ...
Right Im off to get caught up and then get lunch sorted
Have a great day everyone and keep at it -we are getting there :bunnydance:

sunday - 3.5 syns used
Monday -7.5 syns used
Tuesday - ?? syns used and day 12 shredded

Hi my love :wavey:

Firstly - woweeeee on the inches!!!!

I have have HAVE to restart the shred tonight! I will, I will, I will, I will.

How do you find the motivation to do it though?! It now feels so... daunting :(

but 17 days until my holiday - needs must!

Seriously... can't believe the inches you have lost! I am in awe!
So proud of you - that is really, really awesome!!! xx

Hi my love :wavey:

Firstly - woweeeee on the inches!!!!

I have have HAVE to restart the shred tonight! I will, I will, I will, I will.

How do you find the motivation to do it though?! It now feels so... daunting :(

but 17 days until my holiday - needs must!

Seriously... can't believe the inches you have lost! I am in awe!
So proud of you - that is really, really awesome!!! xx

Gooooood afternoon lovely...

I really love the shred -or perhaps that should be that I really love it when I have done :giggle:. I have found that the knack is to roll out of bed and into the bathroom (I leave my workout kit in there every evening ;)) wrestle myself into my sports bra and get dressed -then I stumble down the stairs whilst plaiting my hair... switch the flick the kettle on, switch the dvd on -whilst that is skipping the blurb I get my lemon in warm water necked and then *tada* Im all ready to go :gimi: -I swear its over before you realise it :character00115:. I really do like Jillian :clap: ....
Im hoping its going to start shifting more off my belly soon :vibes:
I keep considering doing another Jillian dvd I have but I think its a 1hr jobby :fear: and Im not sure I could huff n puff my way through that much -but I might give it a whirl tomorrow when hubby is on duty -I can always see how far I can get through:D

Only 17 days to your jollies :happy036: where are you going again ? and for how long?

Gooooood afternoon lovely...

I really love the shred -or perhaps that should be that I really love it when I have done :giggle:. I have found that the knack is to roll out of bed and into the bathroom (I leave my workout kit in there every evening ;)) wrestle myself into my sports bra and get dressed -then I stumble down the stairs whilst plaiting my hair... switch the flick the kettle on, switch the dvd on -whilst that is skipping the blurb I get my lemon in warm water necked and then *tada* Im all ready to go :gimi: -I swear its over before you realise it :character00115:. I really do like Jillian :clap: ....
Im hoping its going to start shifting more off my belly soon :vibes:
I keep considering doing another Jillian dvd I have but I think its a 1hr jobby :fear: and Im not sure I could huff n puff my way through that much -but I might give it a whirl tomorrow when hubby is on duty -I can always see how far I can get through:D

Only 17 days to your jollies :happy036: where are you going again ? and for how long?

hahahahahahhahahahahah laughed so much :p

I will start! I will.. I should start doing it in the mornings. Yawn! At least no one will see then, right :p And then it'll be over for the whooole day and I'll be able to feel the 'burn' and not want to eat as much :rolleyes:

I'm going to Morocco.. is it bad that I'm dreading my gain more than looking forward to my holiday?! haha :D

Have a great day lovely :vibes:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm .................... kassler ...................:drool::drool::drool:
:giggle: twas rather :drool: -especially with avocado.... I ask you "does food get any better than that??" - so much so that Im planning on having the same for lunch again tomorrow ;)

Well folks I will take a :thankyouthankyou: as here is my meal plan for today
lemon juice in warm water :checkmark green:
melon :checkmark green:
1/2 avocado (7) :checkmark green:
kassler :checkmark green:
lettuce :checkmark green:
cucumber :checkmark green:
tomato :checkmark green:
peppers :checkmark green:
tickled cabbage :checkmark green:
tickled beetroot :checkmark green:
frozen raspberries :checkmark green:
frozen strawberries :checkmark green:
frozen cherries :checkmark green:
activia (2.5) :checkmark green:
227g jacket (B) :checkmark green:
cottage cheese :checkmark green:
salad *as above* :checkmark green:
orange :checkmark green:
apple :checkmark green:
fibre plus bar (B) :checkmark green:

SO I ate it all :party0049: - 2A+B and 9.5syns :D
That takes me to 20.5syns out of a possible 35 so far this week -which is better than I usually manage to eat :D ....
Im on my own for tomorrow as hubby is on duty so I "MAY" try and use some of the 14.5 leftover so far this week -although I won't hold my breath -but you never know :p

Well we nipped out earlier as we were down to 4 bottles of fizzy water :eek: -so I picked up some more fruit n salad whilst I was at it .. but NO MEAT :clap:
Ela ine -ooohh I bet you will have a great time, you can deal with anything you might gain as soon as you get back ;)
Right -I reckon its time for my bed..
sleep well everyone..
sunday - 3.5 syns used
Monday -7.5 syns used
Tuesday -9.5 syns used and day 12 shredded :D

Hi there Capricorn,
Just wanted to say that your diary has kept me more than entertained! Who said that slimming couldnt be made amusing?! I am new to SW, my 2nd full week is coming to an end and I hope to continue on my planning and wii, just like you!!
Congrats on all your achievements so far :)

Morning all :wavey:

Day 13 -"shredded" :character00115: -thought I would pop on here before I nip for a shower and get my brekkie (not in the shower obviously :giggle:)

So then -husdybundle is on duty today although he will be escaping for about an hour this afternoon to get a clean up and get his sleep kit... BUT apart from that I only have myself to sort out today :sign0151:

I have ummed and ahhed about todays plan "do I go green? do I go red?" and finally I have settled on hedging my bets and gone for EE :rotflmao:
soooooooooo its EE and it should go like this:-
  • lemon juice in warm water
    [*]grapefruit
    [*]melon
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1/2 avacado (7)
    [*]kassler
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • hm oven chips -(1)-for oil
  • 2 quorn sauseges
  • roasted onions (0.5)
  • ketchup (1)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • melon
  • fibre plus (B)

SO thats 1A+B and 12 syns ..and I have 3synsleft from today and (14.5) in reserve from the last 3 days *just in case* ;)

Thanks Nicki -I am quite :eek: about losing that many cms in 2 weeks -just need it to shift off my big fatta podge... if I keep losing more off my waist then my fatta podge is gonna look even bigger :argh:

Hi MinkyDinky -glad you are enjoying my waffle -its also good for insomnia -2 lines in and :zz::rotflmao:
I hope you are finding that SW is working for you.... and feel free to come and rattle on here any time you like ;)

Right I will get off and get sorted.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

sunday - 3.5 syns used
Monday -7.5 syns used
Tuesday -9.5 syns used and day 12 shredded
Wednesday - ??syns used and day 13 shredded

Okay, restart!

Day 1 of 30 Day Shred - done.

Lemon and warm water (in your honour) DONE

About to have magic porridge and then go swimming :p x

Such a lot to catch up on (it's left me with a great big grin though :D)

"Operation Wardrobe" hee hee! I like the sound of that! (very clever with the colour coding, too... *snaffles idea for the next size jump*)

Ooh! Cheers for the link to the burger press - my burgers always look a bit messy and that'll sort them right out. The first day it's not raining this week I'll take a yomp up to lakeland at lunchtime (that restricts the time I've got to look at stuff, which makes shopping there safer!!) - do you think you could get away with greaseproof paper when the discs run out?

I've just ordered the shred (my reward for 1 1/2) so seeing you're finding it getting easier is great :D (I'm still scared though..!)

Well done on the 1.5 off - you're incredibly inspiring :D and those measurement losses!!!!! that's wonderful! (note to self: get measuring tape!!)

Ooh! Cheers for the link to the burger press - my burgers always look a bit messy and that'll sort them right out. The first day it's not raining this week I'll take a yomp up to lakeland at lunchtime (that restricts the time I've got to look at stuff, which makes shopping there safer!!) - do you think you could get away with greaseproof paper when the discs run out?

Just jumping in with a little :hijack:
I've got a burger press (which I adore) and I've never used anything with mine - think it was second hand so never had the discs in the first place, and they always turn out ok, even if you've got to shake them out a little ;)

Back