Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good morning all from a very soggy, overcast n rainy here :sigh:

So then, 2lbs off for me this week :D so I got my 8.5st shiney :woohoo: and its just 3lbs to my next target :happy036:

Hubby has gone to his golf competition -which probably accounts for the crap weather :giggle: -so Im going to get some organising done.... the plan is:-
* strip the chicken and turn the carcass into chicken n sweetcorn soup
* make some bread dough - turn it into 1 loaf of bread and 2 x 8" pizzas for hubby
* make the ratatouille
*make a big RED day frittata
*do the potato n onion layer for lunch today
* cook the rest of the potatoes I want to use up and make cheese, onion n potato pie and freeze for later in the week
AND THAT should be more than enough for the bloomin day :p

I "think" Im having a GREEN day today which will hopefully look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
  • melon
  • mango
  • pineapple
  • activia (2.5)
  • potato n onion bake
  • activia (2.5)
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen cherries
  • ratatouille (1)
    [*]28g cheddar
    (A)
  • potato wedges (0.5)
  • fibre plus (B)

So thats 2A+1B and 6.5 syns accounted for....
Im planning on topping the ratatouille with cheese and baking then having it with wedges -just hope its as nice as it sounds in my head :p -oooh and if I think it needs it I could always "buy" some more cheese with my spare syns ;)

Right -thats enough waffle for now -time to get off and make a start in the kitchen - have a great day everyone :D

Loss needed
2.5lb -overall loss = 8st 7lb :checkmark green:
4lb - weight = 14st 7
3lb -overal loss = 9st
0.5lb -to get under 200lb
3.5lb -weight = 14st
0.5lb -to get into the 13st's 13st
2.5lb -overall loss= 9st 7lb
4lb -weight = 13st 7lb
3lb -overal loss = 10st
4lb -weight = 13st
0.5lb -to get into the 12st's
2.5lb -overall loss = 10st 7lb
4lb -weight = 12st 7lb
3lb -overall loss = 11st
4lb weight = 12st
0.5lb -to get into the 11st's
2.5lb -overall loss =11st 7lb
4lb -weight = 11st 7lb
3lb -overall loss = 12st
4lb -weight = 11st
0.5lb -to get into the 10st's
2.5lb -overall loss= 12st 7lb
1lb weight =10st 10lb -Im now within my healthy BMI baby

AT this point I will decide if I need to lose more and if soooo:-
3lb weight = 10st 7lb
3lbs -overall loss = 13st
4lb -weight = 10st
0.5lb -to get into the 9st's 9st
2.5lb -overall loss=13st 7lb
4 weight = 9st7lb

good afternoon all -from a still bloomin dark n rainy here :sigh:

thought I would just do a quick update on what I got done and what I have eaten off my plan so far...

* strip the chicken and turn the carcass into chicken n sweetcorn soup -2 pots in the freezer
* make some bread dough - turn it into 1 loaf of bread and 2 x 8" pizzas for hubby -1 loaf baked and dough for pizzas in fridge to be made tomorrow
* make the ratatouille done and in fridge
*make a big RED day frittata -will be made tomorrow
*do the potato n onion layer for lunch today -cooked and eaten
* cook the rest of the potatoes I want to use up and make cheese, onion n potato pie and freeze for later in the week -peeled and in fridge to make wedges tomorrow due to lack of room in freezer :p
AND THAT should be more than enough for the bloomin day

My green day has turned out like this:-

250ml semi (A) :checkmark green:
banana :checkmark green:
melon :checkmark green:
mango :checkmark green:
pineapple :checkmark green:
activia (2.5) :checkmark green:
potato n onion bake :checkmark green:
activia (2.5) :checkmark green:
frozen raspberries :checkmark green:
frozen cherries :checkmark green:
ratatouille (1)
28g cheddar (A)
potato wedges (0.5)
fibre plus (B)

Now then "lunch" didn't get eaten until 3:30pm :eek: -so dinner has been cancelled so I will just snack on fruit n stuff if I need anything -so I will have more milk for my 2nd heA instead of cheese and that will leave me at 2A+1B and 5 syns for the day...

EIGHT AND A HALF STONE!!!! That's AWESOME!

Congratulations - your hard work's paying off so well! :D:D

Hey Capricorn! Congrats on another 2lb off and yet another shiny! You're a clever girl!!

I put on half a pound this week, followed by a visit from Auntie Flo, so hopefully the half pound will disappear next week.

I've been in southampton all day today shopping with my Mum and my daughter, so that was a really nice way to spend Mother'sDay. I'm shattered now!

Hope you have a good week, lots of love, Trace xxx

Congratulations on the 8.5 stone award! That's amazing dedication and I must say your diary is so cheerful too:)

P.s. I love Yankee too, we have the electric tart warmer cos we like changing the scents:)

Wow. 8.5 stone is amazing. More congratulations winging their way from me to you :D

Gail x

Capricorn, you are amazing! :happy096:Congratulations on the new shiny - how does it feel to have lost over a third of yourself?! :D

So awesome!!!! :bliss:

8.5 stone is AMAZING!!!! :clap:

Cottage cheese for me this week!!

Good morning all

Thanks for the congratulations too :D ..... you are a lovely bunch :flowers:

Trace-you will get that itty bitty 1/2lb off in no time -as you say * week will have caused that ;) Glad you had a nice day with your mum n daughter -and all that body magic too :clap:
Have a lovely week Mrs...

Woohoo mini_mog ...... oooooh yankee candles :bliss::giggle: -feel free to come for a natter anytime -Im usually rambling on :p

Well after yesterdays flurry of activity in the kitchen Im having a lazy day today :D -hubby ended up wanting the pizza for supper after all -so I made him a 12" one for lastnight and 2x8" ones for lunches -got up this morning to find he has taken both 8" ones today :faint2: . The bread got sliced and frozen in 2's -soooo I just need to get the frittata done ....

Anyhoo - Im thinking of trying to shake things up *again* :giggle:
so Im planning on trying to use my carbs by mid afternoon for the week (or as long as I can manage :p)
so then Im going RED today and it should look like this:-
  • 14g oats (0.5xB)
    [*]125ml semi (0.5xA)
    [*]banana
  • Smoked haddock fillet
    [*]ratatouille (0.5)
    [*]71g peas
    (0.5xB)
  • mango
  • melon
  • fibre plus (B)
  • roast chicken
    [*]avocado (7)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • 375ml semi (1.5xA)
  • activia (2.5)
so I make that 2A+B and 10 syns....
We need to nip shopping this evening so thay had better have avocados in or there will be a hissy fit going on in the fruit n veg section :tomato: :p -I also need to pick up some more activia intensely yogs -which should be on offer at €1.49 a pack instead of €1.99 :cross:
Right I had better get off -have a great day everyone and keep at it :D

Last edited:
[QUOTE="CAPRICORN"
Anyhoo - Im thinking of trying to shake things up *again* :giggle:
so Im planning on trying to use my carbs by mid afternoon for the week (or as long as I can manage :p)
[/QUOTE]

It's interesting that you should say this. When I had physiotherapy recently, my physio was absolutely convinced that there is good evidence that this makes a difference. High protein and no carbs, fruit or sugar after the afternoon time. I have thought about it but not sure I could manage it for long but I'm interested to see how you get on !!

Good luck.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

shake shake shake, shake your boooty! Shake your booty!! :bunnydance:

It's interesting that you should say this. When I had physiotherapy recently, my physio was absolutely convinced that there is good evidence that this makes a difference. High protein and no carbs, fruit or sugar after the afternoon time. I have thought about it but not sure I could manage it for long but I'm interested to see how you get on !!

Good luck.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Gail where is your diary? I can't find it :eek:

Good afternoon all

Thanks Nicki. How is your week going flower? in fact I will come and snoop in a minute :sign0151:

Gail -I know I have read time n time again about having a "carb curfew " but I have ignored it before :p -but now I have got my eating under control I figured I would give it a whirl :crazy:
Im hoping it will shake things up a bit -although even when I do success express it doesn't seem to make any difference -Im happy enough with my losses but Im just trying to stop things stagnating :cross:
I hadn't considered the fruit bit :eek: -no fruit after the afternoons *ponders how much fruit I can get in before 2:30pm* :giggle: -"hmmm" now NO sugar.. I will be being a wee bit naughty as Im having my activia intensely for supper .... although its not exactly a bar of Galaxy is it :giggle:

I think the tricky bit will be that I have become quite dependant on jacket potato, cottage cheese n salad for dinners :p-I struggle to eat a 227g one -BUT its still potato every day...
So my plan will be to have avocado as I find them comforting like I do potato... then when I do casseroles etc I can always roast carrots n onions -which I love anyway....

I have just had lunch and god it was scrummy :eating:

Ela ine -have you been eating E numbers again :silly::rotflmao: -how are you lovely?

--------------------------------------------------
14g oats (0.5xB) :checkmark green:
125ml semi (0.5xA) :checkmark green:
banana :checkmark green:
Smoked haddock fillet :checkmark green:
ratatouille (0.5) :checkmark green:
71g peas (0.5xB) :checkmark green:
pineapple :checkmark green:
mango
melon
fibre plus (B):checkmark green:
roast chicken
avocado (7)
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
peppers
onion
tickled beetroot
tickled cabbage
375ml semi (1.5xA)
activia (2.5)

Last edited:
Afternoon Capricorn :D - good luck with the carb control! Wow, it sounds like quite hard work (but then I'm a green girl with EE tendencies, really, so...) - I'll be very interested to read how you go with it.

congrats wow, well done you. i need inspiration for red days im going to have a big nosey if you dont mind. Congrats again.

oooohh lots of lovely visitors :thankyou:

Well -day 1 of "carb curfew" done :D even if I did have to alter my menu - I managed to get my avocados -but they aren't ripe yet :grumble: -so today turned into this(just need to have my yog):-

14g oats (0.5xB)
125ml semi (0.5xA)
banana

Smoked haddock fillet
ratatouille (0.5)
71g peas
(0.5xB)
pineapple
apple
fibre plus (B)
roast chicken
2tbs extra light mayo (1)
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
peppers
onion
tickled beetroot
tickled cabbage

375ml semi (1.5xA)
1tsp camp (0.5)
activia (2.5)

So that ends up as 2A+B and 4.5 syns
I have to say that today has been surprisingly easy -I have felt satisfied and not at all hungry :bliss: -lets hope it lasts -and it makes a difference :vibes:

Anyhoo I have decided to be organised and so here is my plan ready for tomorrow:-

• lemon juice in warm water
  • 14g oats (0.5xB)
    [*]125ml semi (0.5xA)
    [*]banana
    [*]raspberries
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]prawns
    [*]hm dressing (2)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 1/2 fibre plus bar (0.5xB)
  • mango
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • Balsamic braised beef (1)
    [*]carrots
    [*]cauliflower
  • 375ml semi (1.5 x A)
  • 2tsp camp (1)
  • activia (2.5)
so that will be 2A+B and 6.5syns -plus any extras I add....
I need to get some exercise done tomorrow too - I have decided that this week I will work out on alternate days for a change :p

Anyway - enough waffle for now.. off to catch up.. have a great night all and keep up the great work!!

Back