Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi lovely! How is the zumba?
Debating on whether or not to get it... I used to do zumba (but not so much now - as prefer body attack)

maybe the wii game would be a good idea.. or maybe it will be sitting in the same place as the biggest loser wii game :p

Great food poppet, as always xxx
hmmmmm I don't think its "my kinda thing" -I will give it a whirl later perhaps (I did my shred earlier -much prefer it) ..
You would probably fair beter with the zumba than me if you have done it before -I just don't like the throwing myself al over the place I seem to do :p. I WILL try and go through the tutorial again -and if I still don't like it, perhaps it will be something I do once Im at target and I have less to shake about ;)
Hope you have a lovely day!!!

Woohoo all :wavey:

Well, hubby phoned at 3pm to say he had no clue what time he would eb back as they had just finished the first round of golf :eek: -apparently everyone is playing so s-l-o-w-l-y :giggle: -it will be driving him mad!! Anyhoo he rang to tell me to get my dinner and he would grab a takeaway to save me cooking separately -I pointed out that I was having different to him anyway -so I could soon whip up his pasta dish whilst he had a shower ;) - so thats what I will be doing

So then, I have finally got that frittata thrown together that I was threatening to make last week and its now looking all yummy as its cooling :eating: -I have kept it "red day" freindly so there is :-
  • 300g bacon -chopped
  • 2 onions -chopped
  • some red pepper
  • a whole 200g block of low fat feta
  • 8 eggs
  • tomato seasoning
  • sliced cherry tomatoes
I was amazed when I double checked the low fat feta as its only 3 syns per 28g -so if I cut it into 7 its just 3 syns per serving -unless I want to use some of my heA *which I don't* -so that will come in handy for lunches of for if I get the snicky-snacky-snooze :D
I have got a few more beaded bits done -so I think I may as well go and get a few more done....
Have a lovely evening all

Oooh your tea sounds very nice indeed... I wonder how long it'd take me to get over there... ;)

Feta is AMAZINGly low fat for a hard cheese, I must get some for salads now the better weather's FINALLY making an appearence :D

Good morning all (just:p)
Im late reporting in as I cadged a lift with hubby this morning -I got him to throw me out at the supermarket *he did stop the car first of course:shifter:* and then I tootled around for an hour or so I then walked back, I went in search of a very illusive item - SHOES :yuk:, and still came away without any -let it be known I HATE SHOE SHOPPING :mad: ....
anyhoo on the good news I did get some bargains -like packs of 2 "ready to eat" hass avocados for €1.29 -so I grabbed 3 :eating: -I also got some herb mixes for making doner kebab, shish kebab etc -now I saw them before xmas and they were €4.40 per 100g box -they were showing up today at €2.20 -BUT they came through the check out at €1 :woohoo: -I got 4 varieties and I will be going back for more -they had about 8 varieties :D :p
Anyway Im on another red, curb curfew -and it should look like this:-

• banana
    [*]apple
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]ratatouille (0.5)
    [*]71g frozen peas
    (B)
  • melon
  • pineapple
  • fibre plus (B)
  • avocado -whoop whoop (7)
    [*]egg
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • 2tsp camp (1)
  • activia (2.5)
So I make that 2A+B and 11 syns
It is glorious here -and hopefully it will stay the same over the weekend, if so we are going for a tootle around the lake...
Nothing much else happening here right now -so I will get off and get my lunch..
have a lovely day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there:D

Sunday - 6.5 syns
Monday -4.5 syns
Tuesday-5.5 syns
Wednesday 8.5 syns
Thursday - 5 syns

Good Morning lovely :D - I hate shoe shopping too (my feet are more or less perfect cubes, so I'd be better off buying the boxes...) so you have my sympathy. What kind of shoes are you looking for?

Nice of your hubby to slow down to let you out :8855: (I wonder if stunt diving out a car counts as body magic?) and WOO HOO! about the spice mixes - that's always nice :)

Aww sounds like you have an awesome treat at the Italian planned!

Hope you're having an awesome day - have a great weekend! x

Give me your shoe size and I'll do your shoe shopping!!!! Can never buy enough shoes :) :)

Can you do mine as well please PrawnchopSuey ? I'm a 4.5 ;)

Gail x

Morning all
:happy036: - I knew I couldn't be the only one who hates shoe shopping -I would happily walk everywhere bare foot if I could ..and when I was younger I did during summer :p
Gail -what teeny tiny trotters you have :p -I bet it makes it even more difficult :eek: mine have shrunk to about a 6 depending on style -they used to be 8.5 :rolleyes:
Wenchie -Im wanting something casual, sandal like to go with all my maxi dresses.. -I want something that isn't clompy, doesn't have a huge heel, that isn't a toe-post (they kill me), that doesn't have loads of strappy bits that chew my feet :p and that doesn't cost a bomb -tada I don't want much
I am going to look again today *hmph* - hubby is taking me and Im instructed that I can't leave the shop until I have something.. I may well come out with 2 carrier bags on my feet ;) ... although bless his socks -he has said he will treat me to some -if "treat" is the word -Im hoping to grab 2 or 3 pairs so that I don't have to do it again until winter :sign0151:

Anyhoo -so we are nipping to do that, then we are off for a walk around the lake, then stopping off at my fruit shop, then the big supermarket (Im dashing in for a *smash n grab* of a couple of bits I forgot) -then stopping off at the naffi and then Im parking my a** on the sofa for the rest of the day :D

Ohhh and I just posted this on Wenchies diary but I don't see why she should be the only one to have to read about my boobs :rotflmao: so I have copied it over :p
On the subject of bras I have had a revelation .... I always struggled to get a good fit -I did all the -measure, add 4" blah blah blah -but my band always used to slide up so I looked online again and saw one site that recomended that if you have this trouble just try using the actual rib measurement -and bl**dy hell it worked :eek: -so my rib cage (which I know is somewhere under this wibble ;)) is actually 38 *well now its 37* so I ordered a 38 (then in my head added the 4" and worked out my cup size -so 38 under, + 4" =42" .... bust 48" -so 48-42 leaves 6 (nowt wrong with my math :giggle:) so Im then a 38F and its spot on :bliss: -for now... I don't know about you but Im swapping bra sizes like a crazy woman!!! They reckon that now, because of the development in fabrics etc that the amount of stretch in the back band etc means you don't always need the extra -and that 38F fastened straight onto the tightest hooks :eek: -cor I used to be a 52D :eek: - I can now buy bras from most places :banana dancer:

Well then getting back to proper matters -here is my meal plan for the last day of this weeks "carb curfew" and its a red one :p :-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • melon
    [*]banana
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]ratatouille (0.5)
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
  • pineapple
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • prawns
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onion
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
  • activia (2.5)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 8.5 syns
Yesterday in the end I didn't eat my activia and my avocado was only 5 in the end..so my week should end looking like this:-

Sunday - 6.5 syns
Monday -4.5 syns
Tuesday-5.5 syns
Wednesday 8.5 syns
Thursday - 5 syns
Friday - 6.5 syns
Saturday 8.5 syns..

so not too bad at 45.5 -so an average of 6.5 a day which is more than I normally manage :happy036: but I haven't felt like Im trying to make myself eat them...

Right thats more than enough yapping for now -I will give you all some peace and get off and get brekkie...
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!

:dooney: -woohoo -mission accomplished :wee:
I now have 1 pair black pump type shoe -for general slopping around in..... 1 pair of dressier wedge heeled jobbies for going out in -and a pair of whit beaded jobbies to go with my pretty maxi dresses for summer -so thats it now -no more having to enter a shoe shop until WINTER :dancing_snowman:

We also got the walk around the lake in and I picked up the last bits of shopping that I couldn't carry yesterday :p
I stopped off at my fruit shop and came out very :D
I got :-
  • 2 huge pineapples -weighing 3kg each :D
  • red onions
  • White onions
  • 3 aubergine
  • courgettes
  • 3 huge red/yellow peppers
  • 2 cucumbers
  • 2x 500g vine cherry toms
  • 500g red chills -40 in there :eek:

for just over €10 - its amazing the difference in prices from that to the supermarket -cucumbers 25c -those tomatoes 99c (they are €2.49 in the supermarket)
    So I can now get another batch of ratatouille made :p...
    Thennnnnnn in the supermarket I got my milk and some more activias, ooh some strawberries and 4 more of those herb mixes...
    Anyway -when we got back lunch was lovely and so quick to nuke -although I didn't bother with peas so i will be 1HeB down for today :copon: -but once won't hurt me :D

250ml semi (A) :checkmark green:
melon :checkmark green:
[STRIKE]banana[/STRIKE]
frittata (0.5xA) :checkmark green:
ratatouille (0.5) :checkmark green:
[STRIKE]71g peas (B)[/STRIKE]
melon :checkmark green:
strawberries :checkmark green:
fibre plus bar (B) :checkmark green:
prawns :checkmark green:
avocado (5) :checkmark green:
lettuce :checkmark green:
cucumber :checkmark green:
tomatoes :checkmark green:
onion :checkmark green:
peppers :checkmark green:
tickled cabbage :checkmark green:
tickled beetroot :checkmark green:
125ml semi (0.5xA) :checkmark green:
activia (2.5) :checkmark green:
So I make that 2A+1 B and 8 syns

I reckon Im off to stick hubbies potatoes in the remoska and then I might go and have a soak with my magazines for an hour. Weigh in for me in the morning -it will be interesting to see if my carb curfew has made any difference :confused: although I think I will be sticking with this even if it hasn't *as long as I have gained weight* :giggle:
Righty ho -off I go again -have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work :clap:

Last edited:
Morning all
:happy036: - I knew I couldn't be the only one who hates shoe shopping -I would happily walk everywhere bare foot if I could ..and when I was younger I did during summer :p

I'm much the same - although I'm a city kid, so I was only ever barefoot when we were away visiting friends and family in the country (I'm also a teacher's kid, so we were away a LOT when I was wee). This grown up wearing shoes malarkey is a pain! Especially in the summer when you can't pad out the shoe's inadequacies with great big socks!

Wenchie -Im wanting something casual, sandal like to go with all my maxi dresses.. -I want something that isn't clompy, doesn't have a huge heel, that isn't a toe-post (they kill me), that doesn't have loads of strappy bits that chew my feet :p and that doesn't cost a bomb -tada I don't want much

I've just hauled out last year's sandals (they're Lotus plus ones , so wider than your average shoe) but they're a wee bit teeny strappy to really be much good for walking very far. I'm in London next weekend so I'll maybe have a look there.

I have NEVER understood how some people can weat toeposts.. they're HORRIBLY sore.

Ohhh and I just posted this on Wenchies diary but I don't see why she should be the only one to have to read about my boobs :rotflmao: so I have copied it over :p
On the subject of bras I have had a revelation .... I always struggled to get a good fit -I did all the -measure, add 4" blah blah blah -but my band always used to slide up so I looked online again and saw one site that recomended that if you have this trouble just try using the actual rib measurement -and bl**dy hell it worked :eek: -so my rib cage (which I know is somewhere under this wibble ;)) is actually 38 *well now its 37* so I ordered a 38 (then in my head added the 4" and worked out my cup size -so 38 under, + 4" =42" .... bust 48" -so 48-42 leaves 6 (nowt wrong with my math :giggle:) so Im then a 38F and its spot on :bliss: -for now... I don't know about you but Im swapping bra sizes like a crazy woman!!! They reckon that now, because of the development in fabrics etc that the amount of stretch in the back band etc means you don't always need the extra -and that 38F fastened straight onto the tightest hooks :eek: -cor I used to be a 52D :eek: - I can now buy bras from most places :banana dancer:

I fully intend to respond to you over on my thread, but I'm pleased you're sharing to a wider audience - it's something that I don't think people discuss enough and then you're left at the mercy of terrifying women in department stores...

an average of 6.5 a day which is more than I normally manage :happy036: but I haven't felt like Im trying to make myself eat them...

Nicely done - I know you've had some fun trying to wedge in syns before (it's a bit scary looking at the things we're trying NOT to eat - and I suspect your palate's changed somewhat anyway so sweet/fatty things maybe don't appeal so much).

dooney.gif
-woohoo -mission accomplished :wee:
I now have 1 pair black pump type shoe -for general slopping around in..... 1 pair of dressier wedge heeled jobbies for going out in -and a pair of whit beaded jobbies to go with my pretty maxi dresses for summer -so thats it now -no more having to enter a shoe shop until WINTER

Woop Woop! :D They sound comfy, practical and pretty; so shoe mecca!
:dancing_snowman:

We also got the walk around the lake in and I picked up the last bits of shopping that I couldn't carry yesterday :p
I stopped off at my fruit shop and came out very :D

I'll bet - how fabby!

GOOD LUCK at WI tommorrow! I'm really interested to see how the carb curfew works for you (how's it make you feel? Are you noticing any difference?)

Gooooooood Morning all :D

:party0048: 2.5lb off for me this week :party0048: which Im rather :bunnydance: about as I cut my exercise down -I did the shred twice and had my walk yesterday -that was it!!.... so all in all me thinks I will be sticking with my carb curfew ;)
So I hit my easter target *well I bettered it by 1/2lb* :p - what date is easter anyway ????, also I now need 1/2lb off to get my next target (to be 14st 7lb).

My plan this week is to up the exercise again to see how I go -so I plan on doing something every day -mainly my "shred" but I may also give zumba wii another whirl :fear:

Righty ho then -today is another red day and should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • banana
    [*]strawberries
  • minted lamb steak casserole-with onions n carrots
  • 227g steamed potato (B)
    [*]cauliflower
    [*]cabbage
  • fibre plus (B)
  • strawberries
  • pineapple
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onions
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • activia (2.5)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
Now thats 2A+Bs and 3 syns -so I might buy some more milk if I need it...

Do you know, I found the strangest thing yesterday -now I LOVE strawberries but have always hated anything strawberry flavoured -mum says that even as a littlie I wouldn't eat them (nor banana flavoured things) - anyhoo, yesterday when I was getting my activia intensely yogs -I got my usual -the classic and the peach and I got a real urge for a strawberry one :confused: -so much so that I got a pack-well last night when it was time for my yog -I decided to try a strawberry one -hubby was laughing as I pulled back the lid, gave it a sniff (I always smell food before I eat it :silly:)-then prodded and poked it with my spoon like I was checking it wasn't alive :p -then I tried it annnnd oh my nomnomnom :drool: -it was scumdiddlyumptious ...
I knew my tastes had been changing but that is just bonkers -even by my standards :D

oooh and whilst Im being bonkers - next week when we go to the lakes Im going to try jogging :rotflmao: -I was acting the fool yesterday (for a change ;)) and when we were walking I set off trotting and got further than I thought I would and I wasn't even huffin n puffin so Im going to give it a go ... lets see how THAT goes :giggle:
Right -thats plenty of blah blah blah for now... will get off for now-have a lovely afternoon all!!

Woohoo! 2.5 is great!! You are ab inspiration:)

In fact, i got some activia intensely this week as they were on offer:) mmmm yummy:)

Morning Capricorn, the unstoppable weight-loss machine!! Congrats on 2.5 lbs off, that's brilliant!

I had a sneeky peak on Friday and I'd lost 1lb, but I went out for a meal on Friday night and haven't weighed myself since. I shall be good this week but then I'm off to London for 2 days, followed by a week in Tenerife. Can't wait for the Tenerife bit!!

Once again, well done Mrs and have a good week.

Lots of love and KTF, Trace xxx

Hey Capricorn,

Congratulations on the 2.5lbs loss. You deserve it. Wish I had the will power to not eat carbs for dinner. Actually no I don't I LOVE my carbs. Lol.

My 30 day shred arrived. Haven't taken it out of the cellophane yet. Will give it a go at some point. Or at least watch it through and scare myself.

well done capricorn, you really spur me on, keep it up xxx

Gooooooood Morning all :D

:party0048: 2.5lb off for me this week :party0048: which Im rather :bunnydance: about as I cut my exercise down -I did the shred twice and had my walk yesterday -that was it!!.... so all in all me thinks I will be sticking with my carb curfew ;)

WOO HOO! Well done you, that's fantastic!

So I hit my easter target *well I bettered it by 1/2lb* :p - what date is easter anyway ????, also I now need 1/2lb off to get my next target (to be 14st 7lb).

I tend to think you might manage your next target by easter - you've got two weeks :D

My plan this week is to up the exercise again to see how I go -so I plan on doing something every day -mainly my "shred" but I may also give zumba wii another whirl :fear:

You zumba, I'll shred (until I go away, anyway, then it'l be walking) because I'm at least as afraid of it :D

Do you know, I found the strangest thing yesterday -now I LOVE strawberries but have always hated anything strawberry flavoured -mum says that even as a littlie I wouldn't eat them (nor banana flavoured things) - anyhoo, yesterday when I was getting my activia intensely yogs -I got my usual -the classic and the peach and I got a real urge for a strawberry one :confused: -so much so that I got a pack-well last night when it was time for my yog -I decided to try a strawberry one -hubby was laughing as I pulled back the lid, gave it a sniff (I always smell food before I eat it :silly:)-then prodded and poked it with my spoon like I was checking it wasn't alive :p -then I tried it annnnd oh my nomnomnom :drool: -it was scumdiddlyumptious ...
I knew my tastes had been changing but that is just bonkers -even by my standards :D

Hee! I'm similar (I can't be doing with things that taste like pink) but I really like the strawberry activias, I think they're less sweet and more like real strawbs than most things.

oooh and whilst Im being bonkers - next week when we go to the lakes Im going to try jogging :rotflmao: -I was acting the fool yesterday (for a change ;)) and when we were walking I set off trotting and got further than I thought I would and I wasn't even huffin n puffin so Im going to give it a go ... lets see how THAT goes :giggle:
Right -thats plenty of blah blah blah for now... will get off for now-have a lovely afternoon all!!

Awesome! that's kindof how the couch to 25k works, isn't it? ;)

Have a lovely rest of sunday Mrs. :D

Good evening all :wavey: and thankyou :thankyou:

It has been very :character00238: here today ....

I was a busy bee this morning -whilst I was preparing the veg for lunch I choppe everything and made the ratatouille, chopped a melon, mango, giant pineapple -I swear you can't get in the fridge for tubs of stuff :p -still it makes it easier for the next few days ;)

mini_mog -activia intensely yogs are one of my guilty pleasures :drool:

Woohoo Trace... well done on the loss -any weigh in after that doesn't count until your official day anyway ;) -hope you had something yummy when you went out. Ooohhh not long now until your jollies :character00180: ..... I think you are due a nice relaxing break after passing your exam :happy036:. Have a lovely week Mrs....
Wicca -I used to be a carb junky too - and I weaned myself off them -this last week has been great and far from feeling deprived I have actually felt more satisfied :confused:. Really the shred isn't bad at all -just switch it on and make a start -everyone says not to look at level 2/3 until you think you are ready to try it -so you don't frighten yourself :p
Thanks -curvalicious -hope you are having a good week!!
Woohoo wenchie - oohhh 2 weeks left :clap: - I need to have a think about what next date to make a target for .... even though I have iddly tiddly targets I like to have a date one too :p
I thought about doing the couch to 25k thingy then I figured I would just jog until I need to walk and then walk until I can jog again and so on.. -lets see how that goes :whacky068::giggle: glad I got a good sports bra -less chance of :banana dancer: :D

Right time for me to get off and have my yogyog..
Have a lovely evening all!!!

Well done Cap :party0049: You are a master at sw!
I haven't had a activia intensely in forever, they are soooo good but i only tend to eat cherry yogs. I'm going to try and do a little bit of exercise everyday, even if i just go on the wii fit can't do any harm.

Good Morning all

Hope we are all well :D ... I have just done the shred -so thats out of the way and later I "may" only "may" give the zumba another try :eek:

.nicki. Its odd -usually cherry yogs are my fave -but I don't like the activia intensely ones :confused:. Hope you have a good week Mrs...

Well Im on another red "carb curfew" -in fact lets just say Im always on red unless I say otherwise :giggle:
so then it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • lemon in warm water
    [*]mango
    [*]pineapple
    [*]melon
    [*]strawberries
    [*]banana
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]ratatouille (1)
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
  • apple
  • orange
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • avocado (5)
    [*]prawns
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • activia (2.5)
so that should be 2A+B and 8.5 syns
We need to nip shopping this evening - AGAIN :rolleyes: -more water, low fat feta, cottage cheese, milk, mozarella, lettuce... I swear I could do with a cow in the back garden :rotflmao:
I have taken quite a shine to frittatas -or "crustless quiche" as I decided mine are now more like :p -god the one I have at the moment is scrummy (hence wanting more low fat feta ;))
Right I had better get off and get my brekkie -fruitttttt mmmm
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work everyone :party0011:

Back