Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Congrats on another fab loss Capricorn - well deserved!!

And well done on trying out the 'carb curfew' technique... looks like it definately works for you.

I know what you mean about frittatas - I had one to use up all my leftover bits last week - new potatoes, spring onion, peppers, tomatoes. And somehow I resisted putting cheese in it (my true weekness at the moment - everything with cheese please :D) and it was delish - I think it may be a staple lunch for me now to take to work at least once a week. Can't have too many as I did manage to gobble up a whole one with 4 eggs in one sitting last week! It's a bit of a superfood for me at the moment though to give me extra protein (as well as lots of vitamins) as I'm not eating much meat still...

Hope you're having a good day!

Good Morning all

Hope we are all well :D ... I have just done the shred -so thats out of the way and later I "may" only "may" give the zumba another try :eek:

.nicki. Its odd -usually cherry yogs are my fave -but I don't like the activia intensely ones :confused:. Hope you have a good week Mrs...

Well Im on another red "carb curfew" -in fact lets just say Im always on red unless I say otherwise :giggle:

so then it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • lemon in warm water
    [*]mango
    [*]pineapple
    [*]melon
    [*]strawberries
    [*]banana
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]ratatouille (1)
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
  • apple
  • orange
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • avocado (5)
    [*]prawns
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • activia (2.5)
so that should be 2A+B and 8.5 syns

We need to nip shopping this evening - AGAIN :rolleyes: -more water, low fat feta, cottage cheese, milk, mozarella, lettuce... I swear I could do with a cow in the back garden :rotflmao:
I have taken quite a shine to frittatas -or "crustless quiche" as I decided mine are now more like :p -god the one I have at the moment is scrummy (hence wanting more low fat feta ;))
Right I had better get off and get my brekkie -fruitttttt mmmm
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work everyone :party0011:

I could do with a cow, too - I sweat I've never had so many dairy products, it's good for the bones though :D.

I think I shall be trying your "crustless quiche" for lunch on wednesday (too many things need using up before that) mmmmh.

Good luck with the Zumba!

Whoot for dairy! Cottage cheese every day for me :D

And youuu, youuuu! You're amazing!!' albs off whoooohoooo!!!! :clap:

I used to love cottage cheese when i was younger but now i can't eat it plain. I need a chicken and a cow, go through so many eggs.

me too! Eggs galore! Going to start making the sw quiche again, soon!

I didn't used to like plain cottage cheese and tended to have the onion and chive/chilli/pineapple ones.. but have found if I put some black pepper and maybe peri peri (shaker things) on it's not too bad :D (cheap too! - and great with salad ) x

*Just watched level one of 30 Day shred, I think I love Jillian. Could only do the first section (about 6 mins) but I watched the whole thing. She's very motivating. I like it.*

Also have now lost my first stone. It's taken much longer than I'd hoped but i'm on the way.*:wee: :party0011:

Well done on your loss:D.Hope you have lovely evening out tomorrow celebrating your 1year sw anniversary:D:D woo hooo!! Be very proud of yourself:Dx

Good morning all :wavey:

:candle1: So here we are 1 year down the line - and still on track :party0049:,,,,,,

The weather has decided to Pee it down -swine ... guess we won't be sitting out on the terrace area tonight then :candledinner: :patback: :p

Anyway its another red day for me and Im playing it sneaky by having :-
  • apple
    [*]banana
    [*]mango
    [*]pineapple
    [*]melon
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus (B)
Now that uses up my heBs so my carb curfew will still be ok... then tonight it leaves me 2heA and all my syns ... now so far I worked out that if I want 3 courses tonight (which I doubt) I will have:-
* Insalata constandina - feta salad -using both HeA to cover my feta
*Filetto di Maialeal balsamico - fork fillets in a lemon, white wine, rosemary, bay and balsamic sauce -served with veggies (hubby will eat the rosemary potatoes)-which Im allowing 2sys for the wine + extra if the veggies have anything on them ;)
THEN if I have room for or want a pud -it will be a granite at 5 syns or zablione (which is 10 but I will only eat half)

SOOOOOOOO after all that waffle -the most it should be this evening is 2heA and 7-ish syns :bliss:

Last edited:
Happy anniversary Capricorn - you are an inspriration to all Slimming Worlders out there.
Enjoy yourself tonight and don't get too caught up on how many syns there are in the dishes - knowing you, you will have saved plenty during the week to cover it anyway!
Have fun x

ooh not sure how I posted before I had finished waffling

Anyhoo -above is my meal plan for today, and I know what Im wearing :faint2: -I actually had a choice of suitable outfits this time but stuck with my first choice -no more struggling to find something tha "will do" :party0049:

Wicca -I like jillian because she isn't "pink n frilly" , the level 1 really isn't as bad as you might think once you get into it.. hope you like it (well like the results at least :p)

I love the crustless quiche thing -but I have to make mine packed with things so its solid -I can't stand quiche that is like egg custard with bits floating :sign0137:

Right I will get off and get my brekkie and no doubt be back n waffling later.. Have a great day everyone!!

I love the crustless quiche thing -but I have to make mine packed with things so its solid -I can't stand quiche that is like egg custard with bits floating :sign0137:

I'm the same - whenever I've tried making the traditional SW quiche with cottage cheese in which is more 'runny' when you tip it into the dish, it always ends up falling apart when I come round to eating it.
I prefer a 'packed' omelette with just egg to keep it together, as it really does tend to stay together then!

H A P P Y A N N I V E S A R Y !!!!

So pleased for you! What are you wearing? Tell, tell, tell!!!!
Bet you look lovely! Pic, pic, pic?!

Have a lovely time at the italian (something tells me it won't be as good as your food :p)

So pleased for you hun xx

Happy Anniversary! You sound so on plan and on track, even a year down the line :D - the difference in you must be pretty incredible; is there anything you'd say now to yourself a year + 1day ago?

umm Cap what is a fork fillet? :rotflmao: oh and
:talk017: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
:talk017: I hope i make it to my first anniversary this time! I watched a clip of the level 1 shred and i broke out into a sweat watching it, think i need to lose a few stone before i attempt it.

Happy anniversary Capricorn. I love how you are always positive. Well done I would love to see pics of your progress. It's my birthday tomorrow and one of my targets was to have lost 2 stone by then which i thought was a bit ambitious at the time but i smashed it a few weeks ago. I just need my 3 stone award now. Enjoy yourself hun xx

GOOD MORNING ALL

Thankyou all so much for all the lovely messages yesterday :thankyou:

Well dinner last night was lovely :clap:-we thought it was going to be good as when we got there it was really busy -and some tables had allready been used and re-set and we got there about 7pm :eek: -so we figured it must have a great reputation, especially to be THAT busy on a weekday...its a lovely place with really heavycrisp linens and heavy cutlery
So then -firstly they plonked a basket of bread on the table with a pot of herb butter and my old fave weakness -oil and balsamic mmmm -Anyhoo -hubby made VERY short work of that :eatdrink023:
I ended up changing my starter to thinly sliced fillet slices with tuna and caper sauce -which is much nice than it sounds -the tuna is blitzed with seasoning to make a sauce and then capers stirred through -
then I had the pork fillets with white wine, lemon, bay, rosemary and balsamic -with courgettes, cauli, carrots and broccoli and I ignore the spuddlies sauted with rosemary ;)

Hubby had mushrooms in garlic and pink peppercorn sauce and then spaghetti with chicken, spinach, paprika, chilis and a touch of cream -both were nice as I had a taste :D
After that lot there was no way I could even consider a pudpud :faint2: - SO I worked mine out to be free on the starter and 2 syns to allow for wine in the main and 1 syn for the taste of hubbies and that was it -just 3 syns -and I didn't even use my heAs (so i did have a couple of cuppas when I got home:p)
We had a lovely evening and it was so nice to get dressed up and not feel uncomfortable :party0049: -so we have decided that we are going to go out "somewhere" once a month:D- hubby has his eye on a chinese next time :eating:
I couldn't get photos as I can't find the disc to reload it onto the bloomin camera -so I think Im going to have to buy a new one :sigh:
So then back to normal today and its looking like this for me...
red day -carb curfew:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • mango
    [*]melon
    [*]pineapple
    [*]apple
  • 4 ryvitas (B)
    [*]tuna, onion mayo (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]onion
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • fibre plus (B)
  • roast chicken
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So I make that 2A+B and 8.5 syns
Curvalicious -have a lovely birthday and :happy096: on smashing your target .. hope you have a lovely day...
Nicki.. you WILL make your 1 year anniversary -its amazing how fast it goes... and the shred really isn't that bad once you get going... honest :D
Right Im going to nip off and get brekkie.. have a lovely day al and keep at it!!!

Glad to hear you had a fantastic night - a great way to celebrate your anniversary.
And a lovely idea to go out once a month - like regular 'date' nights! Me and hubby do this quite regularly, especially when I can't be bothered to cook!! - I do have quite a weakness for eating out, plus it's even cheaper now I'm not drinking wine!
I've seen Italian recipes like that starter before - but never quite known what to make of it... might have to try it one day, although I'm not the hugest tuna fan (unless it's a tuna steak marinated, grilled and served very rare!!)

Back