Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

oooo your coming home, thats fab news! I'm thinking about camping in your garden then you can get me (and keep me) on the sw wagon! Thinking 2 weeks at yours and then 2 weeks at Dawns :D Like a shared custody arrangement! On a serious note i'm sure at the rate you are going you'll be well on your way to target! xx

Hi :wavey:

I'm sure you'll reach your target easily by the time you come home.. did you say Hubby was treating you to a makeover once you hit target, will you have that in England or Germany?? I love a good makeover.. its my favourite episode on Biggest Loser. :D

Maybe you could send your story to Slimming World magazine, you could be their cover star! I think your story is really good and would be an inspiration for people... also free makeover?:clap:

Right, i'm off for me tea - i fancied roast chicken, so popped one in my remoska a while ago, completely forgot it was in there and left it cooking for 3 hours! :eek: it's like a piece of leather but at least the extra chewing will burn off some more calories, huh? :8855:

Pommy what an amazing idea! Capricorn you would make an amazing SW cover star! x

oooo your coming home, thats fab news! I'm thinking about camping in your garden then you can get me (and keep me) on the sw wagon! Thinking 2 weeks at yours and then 2 weeks at Dawns :D Like a shared custody arrangement! On a serious note i'm sure at the rate you are going you'll be well on your way to target! xx

:rotflmao:

YAY!!! Like your thinking bestie...

Adopt-a-Nicki Week! lol xx

We'd soon get you licked into shape! :copon:

Good afternoon all

We have a massive storm going on so Im all :bliss:as I love thunder n lightening :D

Well NO gymble for me this morning me n hubby got our 1.5hrs of badminton in last night and I "twanged" my right achillies again :mad: -so Im resting it up today and tomorrow *or hubby says I can't play badminton on Friday and saturday* :cry: -soooo as Tomorrow was my rest day anyway -Im "being good" and doing as Im told *yehh right-that will never happen :p"
I prefer badminton anyway and it burns more cals :sign0151:....

Well Hubby is golfing this afternoon and tomorrow.... so Im just feeding myself and then doing hubby his fave -easy cheesy vegetable pasta -which is a SW concoction I came up with that he has become addicted to :p

anyway-here is my red carb curfew for today (10 syns)
9am
  • boiled egg
    [*]nectarine
    [*]peach
1pm
  • 330g jacket (1.5 x B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]radish
    [*]celery
    [*]spring onions
    [*]beetroot
5pm
  • roast chicken
    [*]cauli/broccoli cheese
    (A+3)
8pm
  • 25g dried apricots (0.5 x B)
    [*]14 almonds (7)
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
So thats 2A+Bs and 10syns covered.....
Hubby threatens that if I have the veggie cheese I have to sleep in the garden *how wude :p* -well he is in for a shocker as Im making a mahoosive one so I can have it tomorrow too :rotflmao:
Hi MrB -glad you are back at it... its just a case of keeping your head in the right place isn't it -then the actual eating/exercising bit doesn't seem so hard.
Im not sure what we will do for my birthday -I know its a "biggie" *well I will be twenty tooty again* :D and it will be the first time that I might manage to NOT dive for cover if a camera appears. I think I would like to get really dressed up and go to a show and then a meal or something like that. I wouldn't want a party as Im not much of a one for having loads of friend -I like my own company *ok -insert unsociable sod there*
My birthday is a bit of and odd one because my dad died on my 16th -and its only since I met hubby that he convinced me that dad wouldn't want me to not celebrate my birthday...Im sure we will think of something ;)
Hope you are having a good week :D
Wenchie -you are on.... Im going to do my freezer and store inventory after lunch *gulp* -then I will attempt to draw up a list of meals to use it up :eek:
Nicki.... I will have a word with Dawn and we will have to see where the central service station is so we can meet half way to hand you over :p ... how are you doing anyway my lovely?
Pommy
I have a remoska too (well I have 3 actually :giggle:) they are THE BEST bit of kitchen kit I have -and trust me I have loads of stuff :eek:. I rarely put my oven on now -usually its just form home made oven chippies and thats about it... aren't they great :clap:..I do have a slight obsession to Lakeland though :eek: -ooh gawd Im coming back to the UK ...weeeeee Lakeland here I come :gimi:.....
Im going to look into being a consultant as soon as I get back, Im really interested but I need to see A) if they will have me? and B)can I make it profitable? -I have all these ideas whirling around in my head for the classes -but I guess I will have to wait n see if its "do-able"
Im wanting my hair cut -but Im holding off until I get to target as my face shape may be very different -at the moment my hair is below the fasteners on my bra -so they will have plenty to go at -mind I have nearly always had long hair ...so I can see a radical makeover taking place.... hubby only said yesterday that he had better get saving ready for when I get to target :giggle:
Flark -now I swear if they stuck my mush on a magazine cover they would have to put it on the top shelf so I didn't scare the kiddies :rotflmao:

woohoo Dawny -now then about this shared custody arrangement for Nicki -do you want the 1st 2 weeks or the 2nd 2 weeks? :rotflmao:
oooh just thought -Nicki ...you won't like living with us... We eat MASSES of salad n veggies :D -and Im afraid -well you have to eat yours too or you get no pud!!!

Right Im off to get my lunch (late :rolleyes:) and then off to do my freezers ....
have a lovely day everyone and keep at it -we are getting there!!!

Hi babycakes!

I need to scroll through to find this veggie cheese recipe!?! Is it free on red and green? (if counting A?)

I feel MUCH more confident doing Red/Green days so going to carry on with that! Will be looking through for some food ideas :D

Wtg on all the working out.. wow.. I NEED to get back in to the gym! Ikeep saying again and again and again that I'm going to get back.. yet here I am a week later and haven't stepped foot in there! GRR! I will! I will! I promise you Jill :p

Anyway, just popping into say have a day as great as you are! Shimmy on down to 11 stone!!!!! :bunnydance: xxxx

Hi Capricorn!

Your 20 weeks to target sounds completely doable, I have no doubt that you will smash it!

I also think you would make an excellent SW consultant. You're always so positive, interested in people, really creative with foods and highly organised - what more could they ask for? I tell you what, if you become a SW consultant, I might even be tempted to drive all the way to Notts for group!!! :D

Have a great day and I hope your achilles is better soon. x

Well Capricorn...on the subject of shared custody of Nicki...

I was kinda thinking along the lines of 'good cop, bad cop'!!

Maybe I could have her the first couple of weeks, break her in gently and lure her into a false sense of security...and then you could finish her off lol!!! ;)

Only joking bestie! U no we luvs ya !:)

Good evening all

Well the storm has finally stopped -but it has left it really humid :raincloud:
Anyhoo -I have been :angel09: and sorted out the freezer and store in the basement :zz: -so I have condensed it into a list and tomorrow I will do the freezer in the kitchen and the cupboards :hide:, the list so far isn't as bad as I expected -well the dried goods aren't but, well, errrrm the freezer is another matter :fear:
anyhoo -it will save us money for the next few months, which will help as I want to spend as little as possible ready for the move... not that we pay for it-but Im just being cautious whilst we settle -out here we get tax free fuel, free TV and extra money for being abroad -so all that will go :eek: ....
I ended up changing my dinner as I was pooped and couldn't be bothered -so whilst hubbies pasta was cooking I did myself a steak that wanted using up and some dark green cabbage :p

I think what is left of this evening is going to be spent reclined on the sofa with my latest Jillian book ;)

Ela ine -there is a cheese sauce recipe on my list that I used to do -but now I just beat 250g quark, 2 eggs, seasoning, 1tsp English mustard powder and 84g mature cheddar together -pour over the steamed veggies (after they have gone cold) and bake until golden -it goes all "poofy" and souffled -and it serves 3 @ 1heA each.... tis bl**dy lovely and you can always add more cheese if you have the hexA spare or syns -I add feta sometimes too to use up syns .....
Going to the gym is easier for me as hubby has to drive past the door to get to his hanger on camp -so he throws me out -I work out and walk back... Im sure I wouldn't go as much if I had to make the effort to get my a*s there :p

Thanks Spanx -I will be gutted if SW won't have me :cry: -I admit that I hate working *least Im honest :eek:* I have never been career minded but NOW I really really see me doing this and making it pay -well Im willing to put the work in and I realy am fascinated by the whole plan etc -so pinkies crossed
oooh Perhaps I could do and "on Tour SW" and travel around doing it -then I can come and visit you all :p
Hi Dawn -thats it then .. "good cop, bad cop" it is :p -I will get my juicer ready for making lots of vegetable juices :rotflmao:

Right -off to catch up.. have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work....

Good Morning all :D

SO then -another rest day for me....although Im toying with doing my taebo dvd -if not I might just get some crunches done -well I don't want to aggravate my ankle as Im in the gym and playing badminton tomorrow :p

SO then -another red carb curfew (10syns) for me...looks like this:-
9am
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
1pm
  • roast chicken
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]beetroot
    [*]onions
5pm
  • veggie cheese (A) -cauli,broc, carrot, onions
  • cabbage
8pm
  • 75g semi dried apricot (B)
    [*]pineapple
So thats 2A+Bs used -but no syns as yet... can't really see me needing/wanting any today -but you never know

Well this afternoon I WILL be sorting out the kitchen freezer and cupboards :wave_cry: Then I will post my list and you can all keep on at me until I use everything up :D

Right I will get off and make a cuppa,,,then I can catch up.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Right, I need to get my list done tonight then :D

Go on Mrs..off you go -get it done :whip:....mine is done :bliss:
are we ready..... here we go....
chicken
  1. sundried tomato chicken breasts x 2
  2. sweet chilli chicken breast x 4
  3. mini chicken breast roasts x2
  4. 250g marinated chicken kebabs x1
  5. 200g popcorn chicken x 1
  6. marinated chicken breast x 4
  7. chicken n bacon roast x 2
  8. chicken breast x 9
beef
  1. 500g stewing beef x 2
  2. 200g thin cut steak x1
  3. 300g minute steaks x1
  4. 260g chargrill steak x 2
  5. 300g peppercorn steak x 2
  6. beef steak x 4
  7. tesco simply cook beef joint x 2
  8. 600g braising steak x 1
  9. 400g minced beef x 1
  10. 300g beef roulle x 1
  11. 250g rump steak x 1
Turkey
  1. 320g marinated turkey x 1
  2. 500g minced turkey x 2
  3. turkey fillet x 8
  4. turkey escalope x 1
Pork
  1. mustard pork steak x 3
  2. pork loin x 6
  3. pork steak x 6
  4. gammon steaks x 2
  5. 600g herby pork steak x 1
  6. bbq ribs x 2
  7. chinese ribs x 3
  8. pigs in blankets x 10
  9. sausages x 36
  10. tesco simply cook pork joint x 1
  11. kasseler x 2
  12. marinated pork steak x2
  13. pork escalop x 2
  14. pork steak x 3
lamb
  1. lamb steak x 4
  2. 200g marinated lamb x 2
cooked meat
  1. 12 slice ham x 3
  2. 6 slice roast beef x 3
  3. 12 slice ham x 2
  4. 150g breaded ham x 3
  5. 6 slices pork x 1
fish
  1. tuna steak x 5
  2. haddock filletx4
  3. smoked haddock x 5
  4. 250g white fish x1
  5. lemon and black pepper -1 side
  6. filo prawns x 24
  7. 400g prawns x 1
  8. 600g raw king prawns x 1
  9. salmon fillets x 3
  10. white fish x 2
fruit/veg
  1. raspberries x 2
  2. peas x 2
  3. corn x 1
  4. parsnips x 9
misc and open stuff
  1. qourn sausage x 20
  2. potato cakes x 12
  3. bean burge x 2
  4. mushroom burger x 4
  5. mash x 1
  6. 400g cheese x 9
  7. veg sausage x 6
  8. chicken n sweetcorn soup x 2
  9. mixed veg x 1
  10. mushy peas x 1
  11. cherries x 1
There we go -that is the freezer stuff sorted , guess we had better make a start on using it up :p -although it snot quite as bad as I was expecting..
Just need to do the dried/tinned goods cupboards in the kitchen and then I had better work out some meal plans ;)

Ok then -thats the lawn strimmed and mown and the house vacuumed *sneaky way of getting a bit of exercise* ;)

Ohhh and after listing all that stuff in the freezer I have made my cauli/broc cheese and got all excited as I remembered I opened a pack of smoked bacon the other day -so does it get any better than cauli/broc cheese with crispy smoked bacon? "me thinks not" :p -so the veggie cheese is baking as I type mmmmmmm

I forgot to say the other day -now those who have read my saga from the start will remember those blasted scales that told me I was a whole heap lighter than I was :mad: -well I heard back from the manufacturer on Saturday -it seems that YES there was a weak solder on one of the wires -so YES they were inaccurate .... *no sh*t sherlock* -anyhow -along with the appology was a new pair of scales -now these are those gucci things that tell me my weight, body fat, muscle and water % -so I started using those as of Sunday (after checking they weighed me the same as my old set ;)) -so I can now track all sorts if I want to ...:D

Tomorrow I will DEFINITELY be sorting out my dried cupboards -I really wanted to get the grass cut whilst it was dry enough as I reckon we have another storm a brewing :D -so it looks all nice n tidy now :clap:
ooh and the plan tomorrow is to get in the gymble and then hopefully in the afternoon we will get to play badminton, ooh and I will be wearing my heart monitor watch -EVEN though it says I burn a lot less cals than the lists on the PC says -although apparently I have a low heart rate -which is great as its the sign of a healthy heart -BUT it also means I have to work harder to burn the cals *now how is that fair?*:confused:
SO as of tomorrow I will take my "calories burnt" as what my watch says -and if its cheating me I guess I will just lose more anyway....

Right enough yapping Im off for my dindinds :D

Hellloooo Mrs :)

I thought I'd wander on over & catch up on how you are doing as I've been MIA over on 'other place a bit since my Op & havent seen any posts from you.....BOY you don't stand still for long do you lol :D

Congratulations on getting the move date...and the ever decreasing numbers on the scales - oh & the new super dooper scales to replace the faulty ones;)

I'm really happy & excited for you with your 20 weeks to target and going home to suprise everyone with the 'new you':) you deserve this sooooo much :winner: x x x

I'm sorry, I laughed at your gripe about your resting heartrate being so good and it unfairly making it harder for you to burn cals :D - CONGRATS on being a healthy missy!

Oooh! your bacon veggie cheese sound YUMMY (do you pre-cook the bacon for crispiness?) and, actually, I need to use up the quark I've got in the fridge anyway so if I get any appropriate veggies at the farmer's market I'm totally making it for tea tommorrow).

Congrats on finally getting something back from the scales people - and now you've got super smart ones n'all VICTORY! :D

Right, I've got my notebook all ready for starting of my listings tommorrow and I'm totally going to be picking your brains for something nice to do with pork loin steak (I spotted it when I was taking out the turkey mince this am and I am CLUELESS).

Good Morning all :D

Made it into the gymble this morning...
1hr on the bike -covering 31km at level 2-4 and then 15mins on the rower -alternating between under and over hand then loads of stretching off - burnt approx 550 cals ..... hopefully hubby has managed to get the badminton court booked for later so we can get about another 1.5hrs of exercise in there :character00115:

My red carb curfew for today looks like this:-
6am
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]125ml semi
    (0.5 x A)
10am
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]125ml semi
    (0.5 x A)
2pm
  • cauli n broccoli cheese (A)
    [*]2 rashers bacon
    (4)
6pm
  • marinated pork steak
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]radish
    [*]celery
    [*]spring onion
    [*]beetroot
woohoo Dizzy -didn't realise I had missed so many days on MSE :eek: -must show my face again...
How are you recovering my lovely? hope MrD is running around after you making lots of cuppas..
It will be great if I can make it to target in time to come home -but as long as Im heading in the right direction I won't be upset if Im not quite there...
Hi Surzy -thats it then, if SW won;t have me then I will start a petition and stage a sit in at head office (I live close enough to be a pain in the a*se if I have to :giggle:). This is the first time I have REALLY REALLY wanted to do something and believed that I can make a god job of it -so Im not giving up without a fight ;) -why wouldn't I want to spend all my time thinking about food? its what I do anyway :p
woohoo Wenchie -I know, who'd have thunk having a healthy heart would make it harder to burn cals :p -its odd because I had said to hubby that even when Im working hard and sweating like a pig on a spit I still don't get that "oh my god my heart is pounding" feeling -now I know why :rotflmao:
Yesterday I dropped the bacon on the george formany type thing and had it crispy on the side of my veggie cheese, but it is nice made crispy and crumbled over the cheese sauce before it goes in the oven :eat:
I can't believe you haven't done your food list yet :nono: :p-Im glad mine is out of the way...still need to do the dry goods yet though.... Then I will turn it into some kind of meal list...

Right I had better get off for now... have a lovely day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there :party0016:

hee hee hee :D... I have, in my defence, been eating things up already so that I've less to write down! :D

Ooh, that must be what it's like to be fit - have you noticed your recovery time getting better, too?

Hi Capricorn,
I can't believe how much food you listed haha I bet it will keep you going till you come home, your veggie cheese dish sounds gorgeous, I'm going to have a go at that. I really think your doing fab and would make a great consultant.xx

Back