Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning Capricorn,

Sad news about m-i-l's condition...I am sorry its so serious xx.
And from what you say, the timing is rather poignant for you and hubby which is a shame. In our family, we have come to dread the months of June/July as for the past 3 years we have either lost or buried dear family members.

Now you must heed the advice you gave to me when Dad was so poorly...don't forget to look after yourself while you're dashing around trying to support everyone else xx
And don't be too tough on yourself with the diet too xx
Enjoy your swim...try to stay fairly near the lifeguard just in case hubbys laughing too much to save you if you do sink lol!
Lots of love
Dawn xxx

Capricorn I'm sorry to hear about your mil.Sending love to you and hubby.Enjoy your swim this afternoon.Look after your selves.Haven't been on for a couple of days blasted lap top is playing me up:cry:I've missed my minimins fix.xx

Thank you lovely x

Hi Capricorn! I'm guessing that no updates recently means that you've dashed home to be with mil. Hope you're OK and that dh is as well.

Lots of love,

Trace xxx

Hey lovely. I called in for my weekly fix to find you're not having a good time.
Just want to add to the good wishes for mil and hope you and dh are hanging in.
Look after yourselves, JJ x

Thinking of you hun...hope things are as well as can be xxx

Hi Capricorn,

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi petal,

Just dropping by to say I'm thinking about you all.

Take care xx

Hi Capricorn, hope you got back to the UK safely and everything is as ok as it can be. Don't forget to look after yourself at this stressful time xxx

I've been offline for a few days and just catching up now. Sorry to hear things aren't good. Hugs and best wishes for things turning out ok. xx

Hey lovely, I'm so sorry that you and hubby are going through it right now, take care xxx

Back