Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

When we met up with hubbies family -I thought some of them were acting a bit off :confused:-I didn't find out until the SIL we were staying with told me that when we left the hospital it was the topic of conversation that hubby had got divorced and remarried without telling anyone :confused: They thought I was someone new :eek:

Wow that's awesome!!!!!

I can picture the confusion - well done you xxxx

welcome home Capricorn. So sorry to hear of your loss, but very glad to know that she managed to hold on until she saw all her boys.

WELL DONE on achieving a STS despite the very difficult circumstances - no wonder you're very pleased with that (shows you you're going to be able to maintain when the time comes, right?) and I'm loving your NSV (ah, that naughty Mr.C with his new wife :D). I have to say, I'm really looking forward to flying next year and not having to worry about the tray table! That's been such an embarrassing thing for such a long time and I cannot WAIT to be able to put it down without worrying about it!

Good afternoon all :wavey:

Well thats the last load of laundry in the machine -the rest is washed, dried and put away :happy036:. I have been hand washing for 2 weeks so it lovely to have it all super clean n fresh :D. I have cleaned the fridge out ready for shopping tonight and I have some SF jelly with raspberries in underway :D

SO then -my meal plan today is looking like being red with a carb curfew -even though I was expecting to do EE :p
so here is my plan so far:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar (1)
    [*]1 apple
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 eggs
    -scrambled with
  • 200g roasted baby tomatoes
  • 2 apples
  • chicken breast
    [*]parma ham (0.5)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]radish
  • 250ml semi (A)
So thats 2A+1B and 1.5 syns covered... so I need to use some more syns and I will figure what to do with the other herB -I could stew apple for supper I guess :D

Thankyou all again for your lovely thoughts and support -you really are a lovely little bunch :thankyou:

Gail -I must admit, I did enjoy my pub lunches -although the fact that I sat down and didn't even get an urge to have a pud pud was a revalation :p -the nicest thing of all of it was the toasted seedy bread on the club sandwich :drool: -they had burnt it around the edges -so appologised and asked if I wanted to wait for more, but I had it as it was (and got a free drink) -*shhhh* secret is that I have always loved burnt toast ;)... I swear I made that toasty last -twas scrummy :D

TakeItEazy -I will be back over on MSE soon -promise :D. With the amount of cleaning I have done this last 2 weeks sprucing up the "dizzy tank" will be a doddle -I have felt like I was cleaning the 4th bridge -as soon as I turned around it was like a tip again :banghead:. Im no Hyacynth Bucket -but hells bells Im glad to be back home :p

woohoo Trace :wavey:
B*gger about the exam -Im sure you will pass with flying colours at your re-sit :vibes:. I wouldn't have thought you were over 50 .. be like me -Im 40 in December -but I refuse to accept the fact :D -In my head Im TWENTY TOOTY and I don't care what anyone else says :p -strangely enough whilst we were back in the UK I had 2 people think I was only in my late 20s :giggle: -although they might have needed glasses ;)
Hope you are having a good week my lovely -KTF ;)

Hi Spanx -I made sure that they knew that there was no way hubby was getting away from me ..
I think Im straight back into full on SW -gawd I have missed it..well I have stuck to the basics, but I like weighing n measuring :giggle:

Hi JJ -nice to see you back on here :clap: -
I think it was the routine of trying to stick to SW that kept me sane *well nearly* ;).... Im not sure how we pulled off STS -lets just hope it doesn't bite us on the bum this week :cross:

Cherry- I think losing my sis hit hubby harder as he had spent more time with my lot and she was much younger, with his mum he rarely got to see her and he is taking comfort that she was 84 and had been in poor health for a long time. All 5 of them are taking it differently -but I guess we all deal with things differently.
Im hoping that this last couple of weeks means that we "should" be able to maintain our losses once we hit target :fingerscrossed:

Hi Dawny :wavey: -how are things with you? ohh yes -we put his relatives right, they were sooo :eek: :p

Ela ine - hi hunny, if you can get a flight here dinner will be at about 7pm :p -Im just sooooooooooooo glad to have all my kitchen stuff ..even hubby has conceded that having as much clag as I have isn't such a bad thing :sign0151:. He has also decided that my "fussing n faffing" "stockpiling" etc its rather nice -and much preferable to the alternative :rotflmao:

Thanks Surzy - It was so lovely that everyone was so surprised about me, although they should have know it was me when I opened my mouth -Im a Nottinghamshire lass and stick out like a sore thumb as soon as I open my rattle :p

Hiya Wenchie - you will have that tray down and wiggle room once you are on that plane, you wait n see ;) Try and resist the urge to :bliss: up n down the aisle ;)... just do a dignified bounce up n down like me :rotflmao:...

right I had better get off and catch up on some more diaries... be warned ladies I could be heading your way :sign0151:

Have a lovely afternoon all!!!

Well done lovely on a sts that is just brill!! You are a star.
Wooop wooop on your nsv's :D:D
Hope you have a good week:)xx

Goooooooooood Morning all

Just realised I forgot to sign in yesterday :copon:
It was a good day in as much as I didn't overeat and I got a 3hr walk around the golf course -but I didn't get any lunch as I was just about to do it when hubby scuttled in and declared he was "off to the golf course" ..so my meal plan yesterday was red and looked like this:-
  • 2 nectarines
    [*]6 plums
  • Somerset pork (1.5)
    [*]198g crushed potatoes (B)
    [*]broccoli
    [*]carrots
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
  • 2 nectarines
    [*]6 plums
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
There was more fruit munched in there somewhere but I can't recall what :p -so at least my 2 A+Bs were used, and 1.5 syns

Well then today will be a red day -Im still not applying my strict carb curfew, I think my body is enjoying the shock to its system :p although I will probably be getting it back in place next week (just want to do a full week without to see what happens ;)).... anyhoo -today should look like this:-
  • 2 nectarines
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • 227g jacket potato (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]raddish
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • SF jelly with raspberries in (1)
  • boiled eggs
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fruit
So I make that 2A+Bs and 1 syn covered -so I need to use some more syns...

Hubby informed me yesterday that he has put 2 weeks leave in starting on Monday :eek: ...bless his little socks he has figured that we can get to the swimming pool as many days as I want an it should help me build my Achillies back up so I can get back in the gymble :D.... We are going to have a look at the early morning sessions, It gives me this week to rest it -then 2 weeks to hit the pool and THEN hubby says there is no reason why that on the days he does PT we can't get up early, go to the pool and get back in time to hit the gym :clap: -the early session is 6:30-8am -so we could get in for 6:30 - 7:30 and be back in time for hubby to do PT at 8am and for me to join in -well thats the theory anyway..we will see how it works in reality ;).
Its odd now, because we nipped to see my mum whilst we were back I REALLY want to be as close to target for when we get back :vibes:, so I really need to get my *ss moving. I saw my mum, 1 Brother, niece and BIL on my side and they were gob smacked by the loss :giggle:... lets see if I can shock em again by losing plenty more :p

Im not sure what I have planned for today -I did some fettling yesterday so I may well get some more done ....*I might have a tootle through the sales online too :whistle:* -then I need to go through my wardrobe again -I noticed whilst i was away that some of my tops are swamping me, not so much in the size -but they are far to long and don't do anything for me at all ..so they need to go :D

Right enough yapping -Im off for my weetabix nomnomnom
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!

How nice that you're choosing clothes because they suit you, not just because they fit you :D

I do like your swimming plan (apart from the super early starts, they'd make me cry :D) - sounds like a cracking way for you to heal up, and swimming's great exercise - both cardio and resistance. I must get back to it when my skin's better (I'm all excema-y at the mo and chlorine's right out). Your hubby's a goodun.

I really like your goal - nothing like wanting to impress family to focus the mind, huh?

Have a lovely day.

:hide: Oooh Im naughty naughty naughty :giggle:
I "might" have just taken advantage of the matalan sale :p -I got 17 items for £105 -it should have been about another £200 :D -I was sort of good as there was a lot more in my basket but I went through a few times and weeded out anything I didn't completely LOVE (does that make me a good girl I wonder :confused:) ....here are a few of what Im getting ;) ..I have ordered all 14s as Im thinking they "should" be completely "doable" by early autumn (I can get in some 14s now -so there is hope)-so I have picked things I can layer etc and cardies...
s2463642c503_1.jpg

s2458659c181_1.jpg

s2463462c359_1.jpg

s2461664c216_1.jpg

s2467601cws1_1.jpg

s2457209c323_1.jpg

s2465615c54a_1.jpg
s2447826c333_1.jpg

s2460183ct25_1.jpg

s2451854c546_1.jpg

s2470352c316_1.jpg

ooooh I am badbadbad -but lovely with it :giggle: -now I have an extra bit of incentive to get this wobble gone :D

Wenchie -hubby is a little belter, I don't mind getting up early to exercise but I don't like getting up early just for the sake of it :eek:.
Im hoping that my achilies will soon start and behave its self as Im really missing the gymble and especially the badminton :cry:
Right I had better get off and get something done..
Have a lovely afternoon all.....

Hi Capricorn,

You bought ... 17 items!!! :faint2:

How lovely :D

Do we get to see a fashion show when you get them?? :banana dancer:

Hi Capricorn :wavey:

Welcome back! We missed you while you were away! All the clothes are lovely, beautiful colours too. I have just ordered some bits from yours clothing, some 18's and some 16's as just getting into them now, and most of them all too big!? Do you find they are quite generous with their sizing?

I bet you are glad to be back at home, from the sounds of it you are a home bunny like me, I like to be around my own things, pottering around my house. Being away too longs makes me grumpy!

Also well done the STS just goes to show SW is engrained in you and you can have some of the naughty things every now and then. I bet you are going to have a great loss this week though as you are back on track and doing your normal routine (apart from your carb curfew!)

Just wanted to drop in and say welcome back :)

Claire xx

Good evening all ..naughty me reporting back in :p

Dawny - I need to get a new camera -I have been saying it for ages, but hubby found our card reader yesterdy so i was hoping that would do, but it will let me download photos but not edit or anything so Im gonna have to bite the bullet and get one THEN I will post some pics *although my head might still be missing* :giggle:.
I know it seems a bit extravagant buying 17 items (especially as I have hods of stuff in my wardrobe -pretty much all new) BUT in my defence *famous last words* I don't drink or smoke or by junk etc so I can justify it .... just :p I have nearly 40 years of hating clothes shopping to make up for -me thinks Im off to a good start :whistle:. Im being really good though and trying to go for stuff I will get most use out of -so all the clothes fit "well" to start with but then still look fine once they are a bit looser, and Im really looking after everything so I can sell em or pass em on once Im done ;) -anyway we lovely ladies are worth it aren't we :bunnydance:
How are things with you and yours my lovely?

Woohoo claire -You are soooo right -I love being at home, I have always been a home bod and have always loved my own company -so being ramed into a house with 6 others has sent me slightly :silly:
I love jewel colours and muted shades too, I always have but its nice now not to have to stick to the obligatory BLACK for everything *although I still wear a lot of black bottoms* -mainly because Im a mucky pup :p
I really love Matalans stuff at the moment, I went in when I was back in the UK and I reckon that even when I hit target I will use that for most stuff -I love all the colours n beading going on at the moment.
I have found a lot of their stuff to be generous with the sizing -I have 2 14s I can get in already from there ;) -they do a range called "papaya" and that seems to be genrous and lovely quality -they does stuff suitable for exercise or lounging about in -what I call my "scruffy comfies".....
You are a long pod aren't you? -I mean Tall? if so I have a few tops that might be of use -the ones I was on about earlier -they are too long on me - Im a short a*se :D, so on me they now come down to mid thigh and look like a dress :confused: - on you they would probably be hip length ... Im not sure what sizes they are as I doubled up on some designs -so have some that are 20, some 18, some 16 -if you think they might tide you over you can have them.. they aren't super smart going out sort -more casual, but not t-shirt looking -gawd Im explaining em well aren't I :rotflmao:. Let me know if you are interested and I will sort em out and freshen em up -not that Im a smelly nelly or anything -most have only been worn a few times.....

Right I had better get off and do some catching up..
ave a lovely evening all

Lol xx

I love all the clothes you've picked actually! But then I love Matalan too! They're so reasonable, and the designs are gorgeous. I can't wait to have a bit of a spending spree there :wee: I've been making do with all my old thinner clothes that I stored away in the top of the wardrobe when I got too fat for them! It is lovely digging them all out again and rediscovering them again...although I seem to have got TOO thin for some of them lol! ;)

We're all great thanks Capricorn...counting the days till new puppy comes home!!!

Last edited:
CAPRICORN said:
Woohoo claire -You are soooo right -I love being at home, I have always been a home bod and have always loved my own company -so being ramed into a house with 6 others has sent me slightly :silly:
I love jewel colours and muted shades too, I always have but its nice now not to have to stick to the obligatory BLACK for everything *although I still wear a lot of black bottoms* -mainly because Im a mucky pup :p
I really love Matalans stuff at the moment, I went in when I was back in the UK and I reckon that even when I hit target I will use that for most stuff -I love all the colours n beading going on at the moment.
I have found a lot of their stuff to be generous with the sizing -I have 2 14s I can get in already from there ;) -they do a range called "papaya" and that seems to be genrous and lovely quality -they does stuff suitable for exercise or lounging about in -what I call my "scruffy comfies".....
You are a long pod aren't you? -I mean Tall? if so I have a few tops that might be of use -the ones I was on about earlier -they are too long on me - Im a short a*se :D, so on me they now come down to mid thigh and look like a dress :confused: - on you they would probably be hip length ... Im not sure what sizes they are as I doubled up on some designs -so have some that are 20, some 18, some 16 -if you think they might tide you over you can have them.. they aren't super smart going out sort -more casual, but not t-shirt looking -gawd Im explaining em well aren't I :rotflmao:. Let me know if you are interested and I will sort em out and freshen em up -not that Im a smelly nelly or anything -most have only been worn a few times.....

Hi Capricorn

That would be absolutely fantastic if you had a few bits that might fit? I'm still really a 18 on top cuz of my large erm assets! But just sneaking into 16's now. I would love to give you something towards them or I could donate to your trekking fund? I would of course cover postage. I'm really struggling for some things for work at the moment so some tops would be great :) thank you very much.

Sorry I wasn't clear before I meant yours clothing (the online website) was generous with their sizing, I am having to return everything I ordered as all too big :( I always found matalan a bit stingy with their sizes (or maybe just kidding myself i was smaller!) so I bet you are much nearer a 14 than you think! You really are an inspiration to me lol, I tell the girls at work how amazingly you have done!

Claire xx

Good afternoon all -hope we are all well....

Dawny -I will pop over to your diary and see this puppy :D
Im waiting for when we finish moving house -I always wanted a staffy BUT since looking after a friends cocker and watching "send in the dogs" where the cockers are all working I now think Im having that instead -such a sweet intelligent bread ..looksy.... howwwww cute (and I have never been a fan of small dogs)..but these are adorable...
images

images

Hubby still has his heart set on an ex racing greyhound like I used to have so IF we get to move to somewhere with enough garden we will end up with one of those too, although hubby is aware that he isn't even allowed to make eye contact with the puppy until I have it trained ;)-he is a b*gger for letting em do what they want... Im great at training em.... so thats the deal :D
On the clothes front -I haven't any old clothes to slim back into....:party0011: -on being to slim for some of your clothes..what an achievement. Get those pennies saved up and get ready to treat yourself :woohoo:

Claire - I think you are right about "yours" as those tops Im sending you are from their -its just a sod that I didn't find the site when I was at my biggest and wanted long things to cover more with :rolleyes:, they have had some great sales on there -but now I can't shop their as most of their stuff only goes as low as a 16 and I don't want to buy any more of those. I found there cropped cardies great -I have about 6 that look like they are crochetted -great for a summer cover up without looking to bundled up;)
I have had a sort through my wardrobe and so far I have 4 black *surprise*, 1 cerise and one deep berry top that I can send you if you PM me your address -there will be more as I shrink out of them if the first lot are any good.

Well here is my meal plan for today -
  • 2 boiled eggs
    [*]apple
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber#tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]radish
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • sf jelly with raspberries (1)
  • roast chicken -nomnomnom
    [*]198g steamed potato (B)
    [*]carrots
    [*]cauli
    [*]broccoli
    [*]gravy (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 2 syns accounted for and thats a RED day.
Right Im going to dash off and get the lawn cut before it flippin rains again... I usually do it every week at least once but being away for 2 weeks :eek:
Have a lovely day all and keep up teh great work!!!

Love the clothes Capricorn, I love looking on Matalans website but not bought anything yet as we have a store in the city.

Just a little reminder about your 'other' fansite who are missing your motivational posts [not nagging, honest :eek:]. A lot of newbies have joined who could do with a boost as well as the locals who are having MrsM withdrawal symptoms :8855:.
Hope to see you over there soon, take care x x x

Aww Capricorn...those doggies are just too cute for words!!! I love big dogs too, but hubbs and I are past being taken for walks by one now! :chores016:

I want a little lap dog who only wants to go out for a pootle round the park and then spend the rest of the time cuddling up with me lol!

This is our little girl, or at least she will be in a few weeks time...

Attachments

• pollys puppies 010 (1).jpg
    pollys puppies 010 (1).jpg
    352 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF1233.jpg
    DSCF1233.jpg
    398.8 KB · Views: 51
This may sound petulant but I WANT A PUPPY! Cap they are sooooo cute and dawn i'm already planning a puppynap mission but what i really want is one of these

88713621_870e6f7edb.jpg

Good afternoon all :D

Nicki..is that a scotty dog pup? -I like them as pups but not once full grown -mind Im like that with a lot of breeds... love them as pups but not adults.

Takeiteazy -quite often the stuff on sale online with Matalan aren't on sale in store :confused: ... although I will be visiting our local one on a regular basis once Im home "just incase" ;)
I do love having stuff delivered though as I just hate trying stuff on -I just get all hot n irritable :rolleyes:

Dawn-what breed is your pup? I LOVE Irish wolfhounds, German shepherds etc but they often have so many genetic issues :sigh: - I never liked smaller dogs but after having the cocker spaniel with us for so long Im quite taken with them,,, I was going to go to a rescue centre but I would end up with the saddest, oldest, mankiest looking thing as Im a soft touch :p

woohoo dizzy - I was good though and resisted the urge to climb up the big slide -only because I still pondered about getting my ass stuck :p

Well folks we went for a ride out today -just to the naffi and Lidl..hubby won some more money on the machines -so deposited €130 into my sticky little paw with instruction that "Its for perfume, creams or clothes" :D -well Im not one to argue so I just have to settle on what I want...Im thinking it may end up being 3 or 4 more bottles of perfume to add to my collection ready for moving home ;)
ooh and today I went out in a top from my wardrobe (1 of my last lot of sale bargains :D) -its a lovely peacock kind of blue and its a 14 :bliss: -although its got to be a generous 14 ..but it still says 14 on the lable ..so thats another one to add to my collection :D
ooh oooh and after ages of wanting smoked mackrel and not being able to get any out here -today in the naffi they had some right fancy pants stuff :bliss: -so I got 2 packs -each one has 2 small fillets @ 75g each -which is great as I will only have to pay 3 syns per piece :clap:

So then my red meal plan for today looks like this :-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • roasted chicken
    [*]1/4tsp olive oil
    (0.5) - to roast
  • butternut squash
    [*]4 clementines
  • roast chicken
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]pepper
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • sf jelly and raspberries (1)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So I make that 2A+1B and 2.5 syns covered... I forgot how much I loved roasted butternut squash -good thing too as I have 1.5 left nomnomnom

Well its weigh in for us in the morning and Im hoping the scales will have started moving again -the last 2 weeks I accepted were going to be difficult but I have no excuse for not losing this week :nono: -keep your pinkies crossed for me as I have a dead line to meet :eek: -I have about 16 weeks until I move home and I want to get as close to target as I can :cross:
Right Im off to catch up -have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work!!

Hi Capricorn,

Our little fluff ball is a shih tzu. They are so loving and soppy, and don't like too much exercise although they do like a nice walk. I absolutely adore them!

Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Good morning all :wavey:

well can I have a "whoop whoop" please? 6lbs off for me this week :banana dancer: .. now THAT makes up for my 2 weeks away and a STS :party0011:
I guess this week must have been a shock to the ole system :giggle:. The odd thing is that I haven't had my carb curfew this week -so Im going to do another week like this one and see how we go, I may well just throw in an occasional carb curfew week every now and then to shake things up ;) I have been pretty much exercise free too because of my achillies :sigh: -apart from 1 walk around the golf course.
Hubby has now broken up for 2 weeks so my plan will be all over the place -but I will just have to make sure Im organised ;)

So then Im on another red day today -that should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
    [*]2 apples
    -didn't fancy brekkie
  • hm smoked mackerel pate (4)
    [*]carrot sticks
    [*]celery
    [*]pepper sticks
    [*]4 ryvita
    (B)
  • sf jelly (1)
  • strawberry quark
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (1)
So that covers 2A+Bs and 6 syns -leaving some syns incase I fancy more SF jelly or some ryvitas this evening...

I have been busy this morning -I have made up 2pt sf orange jelly and 2pt sf lime jelly (and I have another 50 sachets in the cupboard :p), I have made my smoked mackerel pate -using cottage cheese and some horseraddish:drool:, I have the chicken carcass on making stock and the veggies chopped to make some butternut squash soup once the stock has done . Im planning on the soup and jelly being useful as "quick eats" whilst we are bobbing in and out this week ;) -hubby has 2 big pots of home made chicken n sweetcorn soup in the freezer so I will get one of those out tomorrow (he doesn't like butternut squash :eek:)
We are planning on getting some sorting out done whilst hubby is off -especially getting the patio, pots etc cleaned and away. I made a start on the patio yesterday -we have borrowed someones pressure cleaner ...core blimey the bit I have done looks new :eek: -hubby thinks Im bonkers because I found using the cleaner very therapeutic :D

I don't have much planned for today so I might sit down with a cuppa and make a plan for some easy last minute meals for this week...

Right Im off for a catch up.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Back