Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi Capricorn! 6 lbs!!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!

My weight is up and down like a yo-yo but still hovering between 11 stone and 11 1/2 stone.

Had the week from hell this week. To cut a long story short, I ended up rescuing my daughter at 2 in the morning on Tuesday morning as her key had broken off in her front door and she had no way of getting in. On Tuesday evening her chap said he wasn't sure "if he could be the person she wants him to be" and he needed to have a think about things. On Wednesday evening he dumped her and she was really upset and her flatmate delivered her to my door in tears! She's not too bad now but obviously not her usual self. My house purchase has stalled ................ the surveys have been done but not got the results yet.

In fact it's been a bad week all round really hasn't it? I'm thinking the bomb and shooting in Norway, the train accident in China, Amy Winehouse, the shootings in Texas.

Sorry to sound so miserable but to say it's been a difficult week/fortnight for me would be putting it mildly! Anyway, thing can only get better, or at least I blimmin' well hope so!!!! I shall KTF as always!

Hope you have another great week, take care and lots of love and sorry for being a miserable cow,

Trace xxx

WTG Capricorn, you are such an inspiration and we love you x x x x x

Woohoo! You are amazing Capricorn! :D

Have a great week and I hope your achilles clears up soon... x

Woo hoo!! Well done honey that's a fabulous result.

You'll hit your target well before you get back to the UK at this rate :D

Incredible!!! :eek:

What a loss!!! :wow:

Well done Capricorn!!! :woohoo:

Guess what Capricorn, I just ordered from Matalan :happy036:

Good evening all -better late than never :p

I have been busy today -we nipped out to find the swimming pool -4th attempt -this time I looked on tinternet, what is it with men and "I will find it"? :confused: - then we nipped to the naffi (4 more yankee candles for my collection :eek:), then stopped off to get some more milk n fruit -I swear if I had room I could buy a cow :p -and then I went outside and did some more pressure cleaning of the patio, I pebble dashed myself too so had a shower after :D
There, thats a run down of my activities for the day..you will all no doubt sleep much better for knowing all that :giggle:

Anyhoo -my food today looked like this -
  • 2 weetabix (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp sugar (1)
  • 8 nectarines :eek:
  • 8 peaches :eek:
  • 1lb plums :eek:
  • boiled egg
  • 42g low fat feta (A)
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • celery
  • radish
  • onion
  • tickled beetroot
So thats 2A+B and 1 syn... and enough fruit to give a baby gorilla the runs :rotflmao: (not that it has bothered me -ole cast iron belly)

Thanks for all the congratulations eveeryone :thankyou:
It was a big loss but if I spread it over the last 3 weeks its a nice senisibl 2lb average :D
Now then tomorrow morning all being well we are planning our first trip to the swimming pool -it opens from 6:30am -8:00am -so we are trying that one first... it will be interesting to see how many lengths I muster - when I was last losing weight m-a-n-y moons ago I used to swim most days and do an average of 120 lengths a time -so that is my long term goal, to get back to that again :cross: -tomorrow I will just be glad to not sink like a stone :0icanfly:

Trace -sounds like you are having one hell of a time at the moment my lovely *huge hugs*... poor DD, bloody men.. not all of em -but a lot of them need their doo dahs clapping with 2 bricks :mad:. I bet being at home and getting special care from mum is helping -I hope she soon realises that she will find the right one out there. Hopefully your house move will be back on soon -although perhaps the timing has worked well -a house move and taking care of DD would be even more pressure that you could do with out.
You had better be finding some "me" time somewhere in your day Mrs -even if its just blasting your eardrums out with Bon Jovi *ahhh bliss* - you take care of yourself and KTF -and here is to a better week :vibes:
TakeItEazy -I plead not guilty to leading anyone astray :whistle:. I hope you like their stuff -my latest order hasn't arrived yet -but of all the stuff I have ordered so far I am yet to have complaint -the quality is good and their sizings seem generous -well it explains me getting into a 14 top and it looking a little loose :p

Right I had better get off and get sorted -have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work!!

Good morning Capricorn,

Did you float???

I do hope so!!!

Congratulations lovely on your amazing loss and your new shiney:D:happy036: you really are a star !!!

Hope you enjoyed the swimming:) xxx

WELL DONE YOU! 6lbs gone is brilliant :D (and a new shiney at that! Awesome).

Oooh, what kind of proportions are you using for your pate? Our big farmer's market's on on saturday and the local fishery brings up some of their own smoked stuff to that and I quite fancy making some pate with it *drools* :D

So - how many candles are you shipping home? (all of which you absolutely deserve, you've worked hard and you deserve a lot of rewards)

-the quality is good and their sizings seem generous -well it explains me getting into a 14 top and it looking a little loose :p

I hope they aren't too generous as it will hang off me. I ordered a 12 but I'm more an 11 as 10 is a little snug. Oh well fingers crossed.
My mum loves Yankee Candles, she orders them online as they are too expensive to buy in the city shops.

:grumble: :rant2: :grumble: :rant2: :grumble: :rant2: :grumble:
I swear -there is "someone" "somewhere" is determined that Im not going swimming :sigh: -we were up at 5:45 this morning -got ready and tootled off to the pool, found it no problem, a couple of cars in the car park -so Im thinking "this is looking good" -only then we see a notice on the window -FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS THE POOL WILL NOT BE OPENING AT 6:30AM BUT 10 AM INSTEAD :flamingmad: -oh and it will be completely clossed for the following 2 weeks :mad: -.... so, determined not to give up -we head of to the outdoor pool to see when its open -pull into the carpark and the door is open *looking promising no?* NO -it was the bl**dy cleaner -the pool doesn't open until 11am :sigh2:
SO we came home .... we are going to try 10am tomorrow and I swear -if we fail again I may well be forced to hedge hop the first garden I see with a paddling pool :rotflmao:
You have to give us 10 out of 10 for determination :D

Anyway -other than getting out of bed at "stupid o'clock" for no reason -Im in a tickity boo mood :D -huby has been despatched to the golf course with instruction to pick up eggs, cottage cheese and apples on his way home ...

Im having another red day and it looks like this:-

• 1 banana

• 2 slices wholemeal bread (B)
    [*]2 scrambled eggs
    [*]1tbs tomato ketchup
    (1)

• home made butternut squash soup (0.5)
    [*]sf jelly (1)
    [*]apple

• pork shnitzel (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]raddish
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions

• 500ml semi (2xA)
SO I make that 2A+1B and 3.5 syns covered.. not sure what I will do with the other B yet:confused: -I have to say I REALLY enjoyed my toasty this morning -its only the 2nd time I have had it in over 14 months - so it was scrummy, not that Im planning on getting back into eating bread on a regular basis -but I will have it now and again nomnomonom

Wenchie -I just used 100g cottage cheese (i was going to use quark but my lazy ass didn't want to go to the basement fridge :p ), 75g smoked mackerel and 1tsp horseradish and blitzed it all and stuck in a ramekin (4 syns)-twas scrummy ..next time Im going to use a 200g of cottage cheese and make 2 portions as the mackerel was strong enough to take it -plus it will reduce the syns per serving ;)
Now then -the Yankee candles..well erm ..you see *tries to think of a good [STRIKE]excuse[/STRIKE] explanation* I "might" have 121 new ones and 36 in use :hide: .....

TakeItEazy - oohh I hope everything fits ok... who knows -if you get stuff and it fits well I can convince myself I actually AM a 14 :giggle:... So far most of the stuff I have has been generous -although I do still have some stuff that Im waiting to "shrink" into...
Did we get lots of nice things?
Im trying to behave and keep off their sale site -although I have said I shouldn't need to anything else until I can start looking for 12s :faint2: -I never thought I would be able to even think about that let alone believe that I will one day be a size 12 - now I have no doubt that it will happen :party0011:

I don't know what to do with my afternoon -so I think I might go and have a bath -its about as close to swimming as Im going to get :rotflmao: ...
Have a lovely afternoon all....

Did we get lots of nice things?

Errrmmm no, not brave enough :hide: only bought 1 dress [the pink summer dress 50's style I think] only £7 in the sale :happy036:. As I don't normally wear dresses/skirts am hoping it will look good with my purple 3/4 leggings. I still can't get used to my body shape, when I was a size 18 I wouldn't bat an eye at wearing leggings and t-shirts but now my t-shirts have to cover my bum as it has no shape and is flat and baggy :ashamed0005: jeans are ok cos they 'lift' you a bit :D so can wear short tops with them. My wardrobe consists of long line jumpers and tunic tops with a few vest tops thrown in :D.
One day I WILL be comfortable with my body :sigh:.

Cheers, that gives me somewhere to start from and as it's only me that'll eat it I can taste as I go and keep all the syns :D - I am looking forward to it already!

Hee hee hee :D I am very envious indeed of your yankee collection - your house must smell yummy.

BOO for the swimming pools - how ruddy annoying that they're not opening until so late. Grr

Good afternoon all

:woohoo: -guess where I was this morning ???????
swimmer.gif

:banana dancer:. We tootled up at just before 10am ready for it opening and oh gawd was it busy :eek:...
Anyway we got in and I have discovered that I no longer float :confused: -when I last went in a pool (only messing about when we were in Kefalonia) I had that much fat I could literally stand up in the deep end and not sink -I didn't have to tread water or anything -I could just stand :eek: -hubby and niecy-poo were gob smacked :p -Well now I have lost weight I thought I could still do it,,, oopsy -I sink like a stone :rotflmao:
I have also discovered that I am obviously a freak -I was the only one there doing front crawl and back stroke :confused: -I got some right funny looks .. hubby did some crawl but everyone else was doing breast stroke - and doing the "must keep my hair/make up dry" and some were swimming in glasses? Now then I realised that the last time I actually went proper swimming is before I met hubby (so over 11 years ago) :eek: and I used to do 120 lenghts ..today I was pleased as I did 60 without any great effort :happy036: -the plan is to build it up by 10 at a time until Im back at my 120 and then I can try and speed up ;). We are thinking of going again on Friday if all is well :cross:

So then Im on EE today and it should look like this:-
  • apple
  • banana
  • home made butternut squash soup
    [*]2 apples
  • roast lamb
    [*]mashed potato
    [*]carrots
    [*]cauliflower
    [*]broccoli
    [*]minted gravy
    (2)
  • 250ml semi (A)
So thats 1A and 2 syns covered..gawd know what I will do to use the heB up, I may use some more syns up on some milk for more tea mmmmmmmmm

TakeItEazy.... isn't it odd that even when you are at target we still have body issues -just different ones to our old "fatter" ones.
When I was at my biggest I needed really long tops to cover and now tops seem really long and swamp me in lenth even if the width is right :sigh:. they just make me look short n square.
So far my bum is really behaving its-self -Im amazed how well it has handled the weight loss, in fact its one of my fave bits of me *although it could be awful -and its just that I don't have to look at it much :p*. My stomach is my trouble spot -well its more than a spot -more of a town -but Im hoping I can get it gone without too much flop left over :vibes:

I did make myself laugh today as I really wasn't looking forward to wearing my tankini :eek: -the top bit comes down long enough but I hate bottoms as Im always bothered about my belly escaping because the legs are a bit big -well today I solved the problem by putting my bottoms on back to front :rotflmao: -it sounds bonkers but the fitted better, looked better and didn't move :giggle:. I didn't look as bad in my cossie as I feared -although still not a pretty sight, just didn't stand out like a sore thumb for once :D

Wenchie-I love smoked mackerel but hubby isn't a fan either.
I Love my candles -them and kitchen things are just irresistable :p
How are things with you? -will pop over to your diary in a mo..

right Im off for a catch up- have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work!!!

I just came on to say I made your cheese n onion fryits for lunch and they were lovely.

I'm gonna have the other two cold for tomorrows lunch.

Thank you :)
ooooh so glad you enjoyed them :D -I prefer them cold but hubby reckons its because Im a dirty devil :p, they remind me of cheese n onion past filling :drool:.
Thanks for reminding me about them -I must make them again one day soon :D

Glad you finally got to go swimming, I haven't been for years. Think my cossy would hang of me now so would need a new one.
Well my dress arrived yesterday evening, I undid zip and tried it on and couldn't get it on over my shoulders so was thinking no way was this a 12. Then noticed hadn't undone zip all the way :brainfart::sign0007: what am I like. Anyway the dress is a bit big, had trousers and top on underneath and it was still a bit big but think it will be ok. Might shrink when I wash it [everything usually does :D]. Will have to wear my push up bra to fill the top better :banana dancer:

Yay!!!

You got to swim at last!!!

Ooh I bet it was lovely, even if it was busy! And I'm so pleased your tankiki bottoms stayed on lol!!! ;)

Back