Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi all

Claire -I find the army gym much less intimidating than a public one..I bet the Police one is the same...
Get in there and enjoy it :D after all "every little helps"..I have PM'd you about face book thankyou :D
Well done on your loss too :clap:

TakeItEazy - for your avatar you go to USER CP and then down the side to EDIT AVATAR ..well I think thats what I did :p
Im amazed that someone would give away a dress of that value :eek: -but grateful at the same time......
ooh I will PM you my name if you don't mind adding me... Im so hooked on it :eek: but I have always liked the hidden object games... who knows I may be able to expand my garden soon :D

It won't let me unclick 'use no avatar' so can't use custom avatar grrr.

TakeItEazy said:
It won't let me unclick 'use no avatar' so can't use custom avatar grrr.

You need 20 posts for an avatar nearly there

*ahhh ha* starlight - thanks for that, not long now TakeItEazy :p

Good morning all

Well 1lb off for me this week -and after yesterdays visit from starvin marvin Im thrilled :giggle:. * week doesn't usually bother me bu last night I did partake in my 1st bowl of ice-cream in 15 months -half tirramisu and half straccateli nomnomnom. When I think about it I think the problem wasn't * week but more likely the lack of protein yesterday :copon:.
I have been quite slap dash with my eating this week -in part because hubby is home so my routine has been out, and he is off this week too..but I have decided that after today Im going to do a week of fishy/success express :cross:. We have plenty of fish/seafood I could do with using -so I will sit this afternoon and plot n plan....

oooooh I will have a meal out to factor in... so lets call is 5 days success express fishy and 1 -well whatever I choose :D. Its our 9th wedding anniversary on thursday so we are planning on going to the chinese restaurant that we have been threatening to go to for months..... lets see if we make it this time :p.
I was trying to decide what to wear *nice to have a choice* -and at the moment I have to choose from :-
a long black dress with bronze beading
a long pink floral dress with beading
a dress the same as the pink but in turquoisy blue
I have other things but these are the 3 in the running so far.. I think the turquoisy one might win as the black one is a bit more formal and I figure as its summer -ish at the moment I may as well make the most of it :D -plus I can wear beaded sandals instead of heels ;)

My meal plan may change today but so far it looks like this (red)
  • 75g smoked mackerel (2.5)
    [*]2 eggs scrambled
    [*]fresh tomatoes
    -roasted
  • 1 apple
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • pork steak
    [*]carrots
    [*]cauli
    [*]broccoli
    [*]198g potato
    (B)
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+B and 2.5 syns,,,, I reckon I will "bank" the extra syns to allow for guestimating at the restaurant ;)

I don't have anything much planned for today -apart from sorting this weeks meal plan -so a quiet day for me :D

ooh thankyou to those of you have "friended" me on FB -anyone else want to help :p -I promise to *hide* you so I don't get to see everything you write :D
right -have a good day everyone and keep up the great work!!

Well done on the loss Capricorn, even whe you're all over the place you still manage to lose :D. Half on for me today, too many syns last couple of days so no excuses really although have also suffered with trapped wind/bloating quite a bit this week..
Like the sound of the turquise dress, so nice to have a choice isn't it? Hope you have a nice meal out x x x

Just posting for the sake of it so I can add my avatar :character00148::sign0151:

Hi Capricorn! Congrats on another pound off!!

Hope you're having fun playing all those games on Facey-B!!!

Remember to keep everything crossed for me on Tuesday please?

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Hi Capricorn,

I found your diary! :D I loved reading through it, its soo motivational! I hope I have half of the determination and will power that you have! :worthy:

I also have to say... The Monsoon dress is STUNNING!!! :party0011:I cant wait to wear dresses like that again!

xxxxx

Well done again!

Another lb - amazing. Weigh in for me tomorrow night. Hoping for a good one as I have done well this week. Going to look for jillian's podcasts - thanks to whoever mentioned them earlier. Think it might be Fry-it's tomorrow yum! Xx

Good evening all

Made it here eventually :p

So then this morning we cancelled swimming as we had some dashing about to do -so we nipped to Decathlon and we are now the proud owners of our own badminton rackets :D, so we nipped there, then to ALDI for a few bits n bobs.... then we got into the gymble for a game of badminton *well we needed to try our rackets*:giggle: -so 1hr40mins super exercise there -hubby ran me ragged make me dash from one side of the court to the other :p

Todays has been my 1st day of Success express -well I think I have it right -but it does seem that Im getting more to eat :confused:
So it looked something like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar (1)
    [*]apple

• 2 slices nimble malted (B)
    [*]1 laughing cow lite (1.5)
    [*]onion
    [*]4 crabsticks
    [*]HUGE salad
    [*]3 nectarines
  • salmon fillet
    [*]small jacket
    [*]HUGE salad -
    bigger than lunch
  • 3 nectarines
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+Bs and 2.5 syns.... I have made sure that I have had 2/3 superfree so I reckon that is right.
As you can see I have had some bread today :D, I figured that if I need to have 2heBs whilst doing success express its the only way I can use the 2nd one easily -I have cereal for my first.. so this week Im going to see how I get on with bread :cross: - I really enjoyed my cheese spread n onion sandwich though mmmmmmmmmmmm

Tomorrow we plan to swim in the morning and then play badminton in the evening -so that had better burn some wobble :vibes:

Thanks for the congrats on my 1lb off this week folks...
Trace -pinkies crossed for your exam tomorrow my lovely :fingerscrossed:
*sugarplum* thanks :D, I think that I have just found the right plan at the right time for me *after years of trying*:p
Thistime2011 -good luck with your weigh in :vibes:. Hope you like the fry-its nomnomonom

Right -Im off to play in gardens of time :p
Have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work -we WILL get there....

Hi Capricorn the fry-it's were fab! 3 off for me this week - very pleased have finished reading through your thread. To have done so well when you have had such difficult time recently makes your progress even more remarkable. Thank you for sharing this with us - it's a really informative, inspiring and entertaining thread xx

Right -Im off to play in gardens of time :p
Have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work -we WILL get there....

Ooh, if I PM you my FB details, will you be my neighbour?

(And I'm on Success Express too this week. Seeing how it goes.)

Glad all still seems to be going really well with you.
How is the fund-raising doing? Not much more than a year to go now!

GOOD MORNING LADIES :wavey:

Don't know why, but I have woken up all full of vim n vigor :bliss:

As you can see by the time Im not swimming this morning -I have dispatched hubby for a game of golf.... we are playing badminton this evening so it would have been swim, golf, badminton for hubby -Its seemed a bit mean -so we ARE swimming tomorrow and Thursday -hubby is back at work Friday and on duty Saturday -so we need to get as much in as we can before then ;). Hopefully we will get at least 1.5hrs of badminton in this evening and it burns more cals than the swimming ;)

SO then -another success express/fishy based day for me that should look like this:-
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • 2 slices nimble (B)
    [*]tuna
    [*]2tbs mayo (1)
    [*]onion
    [*]sweetcorn
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • mixed berries
  • peach quark
  • tuna steak
    [*]marinade
    (2) -will alter once I make it and know what Im using:p
  • 1/4tsp oil (1/2)
    [*]onions
    [*]spring onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]peppers
    [*]carrots
    [*]peas
    [*]corn
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO thats 2A+Bs and 4.5syns covered so far. I may have some crabsticks late afternoon as we play badminton about 5pm so we won't eat dinner until we get back and well... I don't DO hungry :D

I seemed to really enjoy my food yesterday -having bread was really strange -but nice... It will be interesting to see if it has any effect on me this week. I think that I can keep control with this bread as in my head its not "proper bread" -well not like the stuff I make :p.

ThisTime -glad you liked the fry-its..they are yummy cold too ;). Thanks for the lovely comment s about my diary ... to be honest, after the couple of years we had losing my mama and my big sis and then mum needing a mastectomy -this last 18months have been a walk in the park. Its my promise to big sis that started me on this weight loss jobby and well somehow it seems to have been the only thing that has ever kept me this focused and determined for this long :clap:
Well done on your loss :happy096:, this SW thing is great isn't it :bliss:
Jim..oooh yep -PM your details and I will add you :happy036: -I wil be able to expand my garden then *well when I have enough silver* -my garden looks like a junk yard as they keep telling me to build stuff :p
The fundraising has ground to a standstill at the moment -Im hoping to give it a good shove once we are back in the UK -right now between us getting sorted to move, the language barrier etc its a pain in the backside, But WE WILL do it won't we... and then we can yomp up those hills *gulp*
How are things going with you right now?

Right I had better get off and ring mum.. be back later.. have a lovely day everyone!!

GOOD MORNING LADIES :wavey:

:happy036: -I wil be able to expand my garden then *well when I have enough silver* -my garden looks like a junk yard as they keep telling me to build stuff :p
!

Talking of 'Gardens' WHERE have you hidden a gift? I can't find it anywhere :sigh: I'm a bit useless at the gift finding [they're SO small] but ok with finding anything else.

Oh have told the 'others' if you haven't made an appearence over there its because you're 'lost' in your garden :8855: By the way could you click on my wild west stuff, you don't have to play it just send stuff please. It did say you were a player which is why I click stuff to send, hope you don't mind [if you do I won't send any more :eek:]. Thanks

Good evening all -well I made a few adjustments to my meal plans so it wound up like this:-

1 apple
2 weetabix (B)
250ml semi (A)
1tsp sugar (1)

2 slices nimble (B)
2 slices nimble (5)
tuna
2tbs mayo (1)
onion
sweetcorn
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
celery
radish
peppers
tickled cabbage
tickled onions
tickled beetroot

mixed berries
peach quark

Salmon fillet -nommy nommy
1/4tsp oil (1/2)-to stir fry:-
onions
spring onions
mushrooms
peppers
carrots
peas
corn
broccoli
mange tout
250ml semi (A)

SO as you can see I had an extra sandwich at lunch time but then didn't need any marinade for dinner as I had salmon instead .......so today comes in at 2A+Bs 7.5syns

oooh and we went to play badminton and ended up playing for 2 hours solid :character00115:-we weren't half sweaty puddles by the time we had done :p-but I really enjoyed it :D

TakeItEazy -Im sorry I can't remember where I hid your gift :giggle: and it doesn't show up when I look :confused: -In future I will write down where I put it in case you can't find it. Hope you got the things for the other game, I tried playing it but I wasn't keen but I will slick click to send you stuff if you request it ;).

Right Im going to crawl onto the sofa and relax-we should be swimming in the morning all being well so I need to recharge the batteries..
I have to say that even if all this exercise doesn't show up on the scales on Sunday "It had better show in the shrinking of my fatta podge" :D

Morning Morning Morning :D

SO then NO swimming again this morning :sigh: - I woke up this morning and I swear hubby has been kicking me in his sleep -my letf burrrtock it aching something rotten :p ... I know what I have done, when I play badminton I spend a lot of time putting my weight on my left leg to reach the high shots and so as not to aggrevate my right achillies -so now poor ole burrrtock is aching :giggle:
So I have dispatched hubby to play golf and we WILL be swimming tomorrow ...and then in the evening we are off to the chinese for a meal :eating:

Todays success express plan looks like this:-
  • apple
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
  • hm butternut squash soup (0.5)
    [*]4 slices nimble (Bx2)
    [*]2 cheese triangles (part A)
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]raspberries
    [*]peach quark
  • lemon n black pepper salmon
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) -to stir-fry
  • spring onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]broccoli
    [*]mange tout
    [*]corn
  • 150ml semi (part A)
SO that comes to 2A+Bs and 1 syn covered -the left over syns will just be used to make alowances for the meal tomorrow.....

Nothing much planned for today -so after lunch Im going to fettle our bedroom -time to sort clothes again -AND Im hoofing out some of hubbies tatty clobber too :sign0151:

Have a lovely day everyone.....be back later..

Hi Capricorn,

Any chance you could send some of your energy in my direction!

Feel like I'm really starting to flag in this heat we're having atm! All I want to do is drink!

Enjoy your day sorting and throwing lol! Xx

The butttttock thing - I call it bowlers bum as I get it the day after going tenpin bowling :rotflmao:

Good evening all

Well we have had a lovely day today :D -first off we went to try out the outdoor pool just down the road (last time we drove past it was packed) -anyhoo we got there at 11am and it wasn't open so we waited and WOOHOO it opened - oh god -it was beautiful, it was gloriously sunny and even though the water made you :eek: when you got in -it was heaven... best of all was that in the whole lane pool there was never more than me, hubby and 1 other :bliss:. So my new cossie got its first outing AND I did 70 lengths -without stopping ..hubby had had enough so we stopped there -well actually hubby did a few less -"go me" :character00115: :p -ooh and then we played silly devils in the diving pool :giggle:
By the time we got out and dressed it was 30degrees :character00238: -and as hubby is back at work tomorrow I suggested we got out for lunch instead of dinner for our anniversary -so we came home, got changed and I wore THE Brightest thing in my wardrobe :D -a bright pink floral floor length sun dress *put it this way -the only way I could have looked brighter was if I had fairy light on my head* :rotflmao:
Then we went to the chinese nomnomnom -I had :-
cantonese soup -which was a clear soup with chicken and veggies in it.
Then we shared :-
rice
crispy roast duck on vegetables -I had about 3 pieces of meat and lots of veggies
mixed meats with vegetables and chilli -I had about 3tbs
sweet n sour pork balls -they were about the size of a dice and I had 3

SO we have had a lovely time -and just chilled out this evening :D
oooh and my other food today was:-
  • 2 nimble (B)
    [*]tomato ketchup (1)
    [*]scrambled eggs
easy cheesy veg pasta :-
  • 50g dry weight pasta
    [*]28g chorizo (2.5)
    [*]peas
    [*]corn
    [*]onions
    [*]28g cheddar
    (A)
  • nectarines
  • apples
SO I don't think I would be over my basic 15syns -but I have had leftover syns all week "just in case" ;).. so today was EE :D

Hi Dawny... it is getting really hot here too now, and here was us thinking summer had missed us :p. I need to muster more energy for yet more sorting out :rolleyes:
Hope you are well my lovely..

TakeItEazy.... we used to bowl in a league and It has never bothere my burrrrtocks.. but cor blimey the badminton does *oww*... it was fine whilst I was swimming but this evening it protesting again :p
How is your week going?

Anyway -thats me all caught up for now... normal service can resume tomorrow as hubby is back at work...

right -sleep well all,,,,,,

Back