Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Good afternoon all

another :bliss: mood for me today...
I got up this morning and was soooooo hungry :confused: -so I had my planned lunch at 9am :p

• hm butternut squash soup
    [*]4 slices nimble (2xB)
    [*]2 cheese triangles (part A)
    [*]onion

Then hubby came back from the med centre -I noticed a big red patch on his chest the other day that went under his arm and onto his back -he thought he had just rubbed it -but it didn't look like that to me... and they think he may have Lymes disease :eek: -which you get from tick bites - which makes sense with how much time he spends in teh under growth when playing golf :p -so they have taken bloods and given him so meds with rather nasty side effects -so he is off work today and not on duty tomorrow AND he is banned from exercise for 2 weeks :eek: -apparently the body needs the energy to fight the infection and he needs to keep out of the sun and keep covered if he goes out -Now this is not good for Mr shorts, t-shirts n flip flops :p... so bless him he came in and told me all this and he was bothered that he won't be able to swim, badminton with me -so he said If I wanted he would take me to the pool and pick me up afterwards... well next thing I know Im up stairs shoving my kit in my bag and off I went.. all big n brave on my own :giggle: -
It was amazing - I had the pool to myself for 25 mins then a few people got in -never more than 6 and then I was left in there on my own -well I just didn't want to get out then so I did 1hr 15mins :D -so I did 90 lengths non stop :thankyouthankyou:.
I feel full of energy -I forgot just how much I loved swimming , I reckon that when hubby is back at work he is going to drop me off early a couple of times a week and then I can walk back -I just need to see how early they open :confused: at the moment its 11am...
So you see I must have known I was going to be out over lunch time AND THATS why I had lunch at brekkie time ;)
SInce then I have had nectarines and then tonight dinner will be :-
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]150ml semi
    (part A)
SO on success express I make that 2A+Bs and syn free so far :D
I have been an ickle bit naughty actually I have been very naughty I have hit the matalan sales again -only this time I have had the stuff sent to my mum :D - It may seem a little :crazy: but I have chosen mainly 12s and they are ready for next summer as I am determined that I WILL be there by then :cross: -and well I can't miss on things like 3/4 linen trousers for £3 -especially as I live in 3/4s :D. I really must keep of there sales but I can't help myself :eek:
Anyway -thats enough chatter from me.. have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work :vibes:

Hmmm, Success Express? Sounds interesting! How come you've decided to do a bit of this hun? Just shaking things up a bit? Think I need to do a bit of that!

I used to love hot long summers in Germany! That outdoor pool sounds fab! Although I'm more of a 'widths' girl in the shallow end, lol!

ps - Happy Anniversary :)

Evening Capricorn xx

You would be so proud of me...went to Matalan yesterday and bought around 10 tops, a skirt and a dress!!! And some 3/4 lengths! So cheap too...and size 12! :bliss:

Helloooooooooooo !!!!!!
I am trying to catch up with the diaries of my cyber *friends* from Off Topic.

You are doing so well. I am impressed with the energy levels. Scaling mountains should be child's play for you by next year.
Hope hubby is o.k.

big hugs xxxxx

Gooooooood Morning all

Another 1lb off for me this week -which Im happy with *especially after my "dalliance" with the walnut ice cream last night :giggle: ..... I have also decided that Im BANNED from buying nectarines and the like, its obscene how many I demolish and even though I know they are super free and good for me, being able to eat 24 in a day isn't :copon: -I plan on buying extra carrots and if I want something to crunch I can have them ;)

SO today I need to get a proper meal plan sorted and I need to get my ass into gear -I seem to have the exercise sussed, but it makes me eat more :eek: -so a plan must be sorted..ooh and the bread is off the list again for now....

Anyhoo I got my 11st shiney today :happy036:, and last night I tried on some more of my "sale" clothes and some more fit :D. SO when I have finished on here Im off upstairs to do some more fettling :D. oooooh and I might have been naughty *shock horror* and ordered these 2 dresses
this one is in a 14 and was £10 instead of £28
s2453475c503_1.jpg

and this one is in a 12 and was £7 instead of £25 :D
s2456506c101_1.jpg

Seeeeeee Im determined that I will eventually need size 12s -not sure when..but I will eventually :p. To be honest even if the black one doesn't fit properly until NEXT xmas I don't care :D
Now I REALLY REALLY must stop looking for clothes :eek: -I blame Matalan, they are constantly adding new pretty things to their sale :eek:
and I might have had these the other day (amongst other things)
s2460600c101_1.jpg

s2471100c101_1.jpg

I do believe I have become a girly girl :giggle:

Ali -yep, I just wanted to shake things up a bit -but to be honest I don't think that Succes Express is the best thing for me as I eat 2/3 super free anyway so on SE I end up eating more -because I get 2 A+Bs and get to mix things as though Im on EE.
I loved the outdoor pool, and I noticed yesterday that I have caught the sun :eek: -I have only been twice so far, but plan on making it a regular thing as I soooo love swimming, I could actually swim before I could walk -all of us could and 1 sis and 1 brother used to swim for the county when they were kids/teenagers. I just stopped going because of the whole swimsuit issue....well now Im happy enough to get on with it ;). Im no sharon davies but I will do for now;)
Hope you are having a nice weekend....

SkinnyDawn *:sign0151: another corrupted soul* .... So glad you got some bargains :clap:. I always thought Matalan were quite old fashioned with their styles but I hadn't been in for years with being away and gawd have they changed. I have said that even when I get to target I will stick with them for my clothes, they seem to be really good quality so far and when the sales are on :bliss: ...hope you got some pretties ..and :worthy: on the size 12s. *hmm* I don't suppose just buying size 12s counts does it :giggle: -NO I guess I have to be able to get my ass in them before I can be all :bunnydance:
Morning Fillymum -hubby is sort of ok thanks -just the side effect of the meds that are bothering him-as always they are worse than the symptoms,
He has gone out for a game of golf this morning and for the first time ever he was happy to see it was overcast and dull -as he has to wear trousers and full sleeves -he is normally a tailored shorts n polo shirt man on the golf course :p
Im loving the swimming and badminton, I really am trying to get as fit as possible so I can hopefully enjoy the trek -I would hate to go and be huffin n puffin so much I can't enjoy the views. How are things with you?

Well Im doing EE today :eek: the theory being that I can only have 1A+B and then I will HAVE to use some syns to buy more milk ;) -so then today should look like this:-
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 boiled eggs
    [*]1 apple

• 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)

• roast chicken
    [*]carrots
    [*]broccoli
    [*]peas
    [*]corn
    [*]2 new potatoes

• raspberries
  • peach quark
  • 275ml semi (6)

So I make that 1A+B and 7 syns accounted for. not sure why I fancy weetabix for lunch but hey ho... could be * week still playing silly devils as thats when I usually want "bland, neutral stuff*

Right I think I had better get off and catch up and then get some cleaning done..
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!!!!

WOW!
Well done on your 1lb loss and your 11 stone shiny!
I love those two dresses, particularly the black one! - Are they really from Matalan?

Well done on the 11st shiny, I am in awe of your determination & motivation. I'm with you on the Matalan stuff & becoming a girly girl. I have suddenly become all girly as well, the dress was a complete shock to everyone as I'm usually a t-shirt & jeans bod. Hubby says I look all feminine when wearing the dress so I guess he likes it :rolleyes:. Haven't managed it without 3/4 leggings though as my mind still think my legs will rub and just so not used to wearing dresses.
I wore a very clingy top that stretches to mid thigh over 3/4 leggings the other night and got so many compliments, I did feel a bit mutton dressed as lamb as my niece was wearing similar clothes and shes 22 but hey ho I looked GOOD :banana dancer::happy036::8855:. Just poppin over to Matalan site for a quick peep, makes note to hide debit card just in case :angel09:.
How do you post photos please?

P.s. will have to send Dizzy over to slap your legs if you don't pop your head in 'over there' to share your shiny news :sign0151:

Last edited:
Hi Capricorn! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! 11 stone!!!! That's amazing!!!! Well done!!!!!!!

Well, due to travelling to Birmingham on Monday, doing my exam and travelling back on Tuesday, trying to read 2 manuals on Wednesday, going to London on Thursday and going out to lunch on Friday, I think I may have put on a couple of pounds this week!!! Oh, and it was DD's birthday on Wednesday. She went to London for a meet and greet with McFly so we went out for a meal last night to celebrate, not to mention we had a curry and a couple of ginger beers on Friday to celebrate passing my exam!!!!

I'm back on the wagon with a vengeance today as I go on a cruise with my Mum in 2 weeks time and at the moment my dresses are a bit 'snug'!

Once again, well done on your amazing 11 stone loss and KTF!!

Lots of love, Trace xxxx

Hi Capricorn :wavey:

I have a bone to pick with you....I think I have become slightly addicted to Gardens of time! Even OH likes helping me find the things ;)

Anyway I shall forgive you as you are such a lovely lady :) Congratulations on the 11stone shiny, AMAZING!! :talk017:

All the clothes look lovely and a size 12- what an achievement! Did you take measurements when you started, I bet the figures are outstanding!

Anyway have a lovely rest of day, hope hubby starts feeling a bit better.

Claire xx

11 stone is phenomenal Capricorn!!

Out of this world amazing. A huge huge huge well done to you!

Do you jaw measurements? As pp said bet the results there are great!

Not surprised hubs family didn't recognise you last month!!

Oh and btw, doesn't 24 nectarines in a day give you's sore botty?

Xxx

11 stones...!!!

11 stones!!!...

WONDERFUL!!!

What an inspiration you are xxx

Good evening all

Thankyou for the congratulations :thankyou: -have to say Im a happy little :bunnydance:...and Im even more :D as husdybundle of mine has said that he will come home at naffi break -take me to the pool for 11am and then pick me up about 12:45 on his lunch break :0chacha: -have I mentioned that my hubby is a little belter before? :heartpump:
Anyway -I thought I would show you where I now get to swim ( I swim from the diving stools on pic 5 up towards where you can see the slides in the other pool ;) -tomorrows mission is to hit at least 100 lengths :whacky068:

BBF - Bielefelder Bäder und Freizeit GmbH

Ginlin -yep those dresses are from Matalan -trust me though if you see something in the sale online you want -order it straight away as stuff goes really quickly (although they usually keep ading things too :sign0151:)

oooh I have lost a whole mini-mog :giggle:, it seems really odd to think I have lost a whole person :eek:

TakeItEazy -hope your debit card survived the visit to Matalan :p -just think though -lots of us have had years of avoiding clothes shopping so really we are just catching up :D.
Why shouldn't you wear what makes you feel good..and if its long tops n leggins -go for it.. I have no doubt that Im going to make some cracking fashion faux pas but I don't care -if I like something and as long as everything isn't hanging out -"Im wearing it" ..in fact when I get to target I want a pair of thigh high boots :p -I have always wanted some but never could have got any to fit -so watch this space ;)

To copy a pic I right click on it and select "copy url" and then in my post I click the little box with the mountain on it and past the url into it and it should appear when you "preview your post"
I will pop over to the "other side" tomorrow and catch up *promise* :eek:
Wooho Trace -soooo glad you passed your exam :happy096: -lets hope things calm down for you now, .... oooh you going away again? you are spoilt -another cruise -where is it going this time my lovely? as for the dresses -get some super hold em in knickers ;)
Have a lovely week Mrs and KTF

Hi Claire -Im on level 32 now :p -you need to get Ben to sign himself up then we can all have another neighbour :D
I haven't forgotten your tops -they are parceled up and WILL get in the post tomorrow.
OOOHHHHH ecky thump Im not a 12 yet -Im ordering in advance while the sales are on :sign0151: -Im pretty much a 16 with an occasional 14 -but I will get there eventually....
Now if I was as tall as you it would help :D

Selwonk -I have the constitution of a donkey -and 24 nectarines make no difference to my system at all :confused: -I can eat anything and it doesn't touch me..I think its because I have always eaten so much fruit n veg. Im banning myself though because even though SW don't count cals -if you just say each nectarine is say 50cals -thats 1200cals *oopsy* - so I can have frozen fruit, apples and carrots and make do :whip:
I didn't start all my measurements right at the begining but I was a size 34 :eek: so it would have been about 59" 52" 60" :eek:
Im now 41" 34" 42" and a 16 -so I have lost about 18" off each main measurement -I have all my others that I started taking in August -I really must do them again soon..... Its my fatta podge that is the biggest pain - hopefully it will go -eventually....

Thanks Dawny :D -its you lovely lot on here that help keep me focussed :thankyou:

Right -I had better get off again -have a lovely evening all....

Capricorn, Your such an inspiration!

I hope I have a quarter of your drive and motivation!! I love reading your Diary, as it makes me believe that I can also loose a vast amount of weight!

11 stone.... That must feel Fantastic!!

WELL DONE, Your FAB!!!! xxxxx

s2456430c323_1.jpg
This is the dress I got from matalan. I love the fitting room bit, I could see how it looked with leggings underneath and it works :D.
Oh and debit card survived today, got a far as putting things in basket but didn't have time to finish. Phew saved by the timer going off on oven lol.

Good afternoon all

SO then -I got up this morning to find it overcast n grotty, but I still got ready for the pool in the vain hope they would open -being outdoors means the opening times are prone to change according to the weather. I thought it was doubtful -but it was important that I went-totally psychological as If I had seen kack weather an stayed home I would have been annoyed with myself -anyhoo I went and as predicted they didn't open *bah humbug* :grumble::rant2::flamingmad:...*thrrrrrp* -there, thats what I think about THAT !!!
SO I will try again tomorrow.... why a bit of rain makes a difference I don't know ...its a bl**dy swimming pool YOU GET WET :sigh:
Ok and breathe :D
SO then -we need to nip shopping this evening AGAIN -so I will chop everything for dinner before we go and then I can whack it all together when we get back...
Im doing EE today as I want special fried rice -so my meal plan should look like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar (1)
    [*]1 apple

• sliced beef
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucmber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage

• frozen rasperries
    [*]frozen cherries
    [*]cherry quark

special fried rice:-
  • 28g chorizo (2.5)
    [*]onions
    [*]peppers
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]peas
    [*]corn
    [*]rice
    [*]egg
  • 250ml semi (6)
SO I make that 1A+B and 9.5syns covered... I will save the rest as I am planning on picking up some activia intensley yogs - I know I gave them up but I figure they will help wean me off all that fruit :p
I don't have anything much else planned for today so I will get my meal plan finished -I really fancy making tortilla wraps :drool: so I just need to check my recipe as I can't remember how many syns are in them *what ever it is -they are worth it ;)*

Thanks *sugarplum* -trust me -YOU CAN lose the weight, I have been dieting on and off since I was 14 :sigh: -some how this time everything just clicked -SW is the THE best plan ever :party0011:

TakeItEazy -I love that dress- like you though I see it as more of a top to go over leggings or white cropped trousers, or even a long floaty cheese cloth skirt -cor does that mean we are getting old? :eek: :giggle:

Thanks Wenchie -not sure if the bank balance can take any more bashing this month :eek: -*hmm we get paid on the 25th -only 17 days to go* :rotflmao:
Thankyou "ThisTime2011" :D

Right -off to catch up.. have a lovely afternoon all ;)

Capricorn....what have you done to me???

I've ordered a load more stuff off the Matalan website!!!

Hubby thinks u must have shares in it...;)

Have a great day xxx ... :)

Back