Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

I come with instructions from the 'other side' to give a good leg slapping to our AWOL superstar
vahidrk.gif
25r30wi.gif

smiley-sick003.gif
Phew....I'm pooped now!....do you know how far it is to walk from the 'other side' to here to give leg slappings? :p;)....getting me out of my poorly sick bed too!:cry::p shame on you young lady lol xx

Congratulations on your 11stone shiney Mrs !!! Wowser :D you are fab :) x x x x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
Guess where I have been??? gooo on -guess :D -I have been swimming :bunnydance:
Despite the cr*ppy weather I thought I would have a nip to see if they had opened and they had, but they were shutting at 4pm -I got there and was in the pool for 3:20 -so I only had 40mins but I don't care.... I got to swim :D -I actually pushed myself to swim a bit faster as I was determined that they weren't getting me out until I had done 50 lengths -and I did!!!! I was out for 3:55 -so I didn't hold em up at closing time, so Im really happy and just feel so much better for having done "something"
oooh and I wasn't the only nut job as there were 6 other people in there too :p

Anyway -lunch was scrummy and we did have chicken salad for dinner and I will need to add 2.5syns to my total as I will have my activia later :D
ooh and I have turned the chicken carcass into a remoska full of butternut squash soup mmmmmmm

Claire -the naffi had loads of stuff reduced but my freezers are jam packed :eek: and I need to get em emptied ready for moving *oops*.... Im quite good at sniffing out bargains and even better at getting the most out of the food I buy -I don't do waste -hence the carcass making soup -I could give a pirahna a run for its money when it comes to stripping meat off a bone :rotflmao:....
Im going to be re-jigging how I shop once we are back in the UK but I have an awful "siege mentality" and stock pile food like its going out of fashion -so that could be a fun habbit to break :eek:
Hopefully your package should be with you any day soon -it has been gone a while -so it can't be far away (although with my recent luck with Royal Mail -I won't hold my breath)
That chicken sounds nice -I LOVE balsamic anyway -so I will await your opinion on it ;)
Hope you have had a good day too....

Woohoo Dizzy -Owwww my legs are stinging now... I will report in tomorrow -Promise :D
Are you pooorly again my lovely? owt contagious?
Hope you are on the mend soon and I will "see you on the other side" tomorrow :D

Hi Surzy -now then -the important question is..."did you get some bargains?" :p-I have noticed today (not that I should have been looking of course :whistle:) that they haven't aded any new stuff -so it looks like they are running the stuff down for now. I think a big chunk of it can be found at my mums address :D - The thing I have found is that most of the stuff is cheaper than you could get off ebay or charity shops.. I have £35 dresses for £7 and even a couple of £16 itmes for £1 :gimi: -hope you got some lovely stuff!!!

right folks I will get off and do some catching up -have a lovely evening all and keep up the great work!!!

Got a few little bargains - some nice new stuff for the gym :)

Few tops for work :)

I wasn't overly kene on the sale rails - it's like a proper jumble!!!!
ahhhhhhhhh I do it online ;)- saves rummaging -I can't be faffed with rummaging, and you get some great bargains ..... over £40 and delivery is free -but its only £2 otherwise -not that Im trying to lead you astray :D

Good Morning all

*shhhhhhhhhhhhhh* don't say anything but the :character00238: has made an appearance..lets see how long it lasts shall we.
I got ready to walk to the pool for 11am and for some reason I decided to ring and make sure they were opening -good job too as they are opening but not until 1pm -would have been most narked to walk the 40 mins there to turn around and walk back, Sooooo I have my bag packed and my taxi (hubby:p) is picking me up just before 1pm and then I will walk home after.

its another red day for me that should look like this:-
  • 2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]1tsp sugar
    (1)
  • hm butternut squash soup (0.5)
  • 2 slices nimble (B)
  • 1 cheese triangle (1.5)
  • salad
  • frozen strawberries
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]peach quark
  • roast chicken
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)-to stir fry:-
    [*]onions
    [*]mushroms
    [*]peppers
    [*]asparagus
    [*]mangetout
    [*]28g peas (1)
    [*]28g corn
    (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
so thats 2A+Bs and 8.5syns covered :D

I don't have much else planned for today -lunch about 12, so it has time to settle before I swim, swim, walk home and then thats me done for another day ;)
I will get off now-have a lovely day everyone....

Woo HOO! Another 2lb bites the dust - you're doing so WELL, congratulations :D

I suspect this determination to swim in the face of a bunch of annoyances is probably something to do with how well you're doing :D.

Sounds like you've got a really gorgeous day lined up - have a great monday!

Hi Capricorn!!! Congrats on another 2lbs off!!!

I'm now on leave for 3 whole weeks!!!! I can't tell you how wonderful it feels not to have to read a manual in time for a tutorial, or to be revising!!!!! I wouldn't say I've been tired, but on Saturday night I went to bed at 9.15 cos I was dozing off on the sofa, and woke up at 9.45 on Sunday morning!!! I go on my cruise on Sunday so I'm still trying to shift a couple of pounds before I go. (I'm sure I'll have a few more to shift when I come back!)

That's it for now, take care and KTF

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Way to go Capricorn!!!!! Absolutely fantastic. All the swimming must be paying off for you. Looking at your daily food plans is inspiring - yours could easily replace the ones in the Sw mags. By the way, are you still an online member?

Goooooooooood Morning all :D

Another 100 lengths and a 40 min yomp back home yesterday :happy036:
On the down side, I found out that the pool will close about the 8th September as its the end of their season :cry: -so mission "swim my fatta podge off" has been activated :p. Weather permitting -I intend to swim at least 5 times a week for the next 3 weeks :gimi: -so hubby is picking me up in about 45 mins and depositing me at the pool -and I will walk back when Im done ;)

So then today is a green day as I figure I have no meat on the menu today ...so it looks like this:-

• 4 nimble (2xB)
    [*]2 triangles (part A)
    [*]baked beans
    [*]1 apple
That was one BIG brekkie so I don't need any lunch... (I can always get some Butternut squash soup when I get back if I need it)
  • frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    [*]pineapple n coconut quark

• Jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 150ml semi (part A)
SO I make that 2A+Bs and 2.5 syns covered.

woohoo Wenchie -I doooo love my swimming -so Im gutted they shut so early in the year... how wude :p
Hope you are having a good week ...

ooooh what a lovely time you are going to have Trace... off on your jollies again :D. I reckon you are about due some time to recharge your batteries after all the studying and stuff. Hope you have an amazing time Mrs -KTF...

ThisTime2011 -Nope, I let my membership run out ages ago -I really didn't use it much to be honest :eek:
I have realised that I need to find a class to join as soon as we move home -apparently you have to be a current member to get to be a consultant.... good job I will still have some to lose when I get back :p

Right I had better get off and get ready for my swim:gimi:
No doubt I will be back on here once I make it back ..
Have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work..we are getting there!!!

Good evening all -and what a bootiful evening it is too :clap:

So then, I got my 100 lengths and a 40min walk back done again this afternoon, Im not sure if I will be going tomorrow as hubby has an afternoon game of golf so IF I do go then I will have to walk there AND back :whip: so it will depend on A)the weather and B)If I can convince my ass that it wants to walk that far :giggle: but I will try and convince myself.... on the good news -hopefully hubby wil be given the OK to start exercising again on Friday and If so he is booking the badminton court for Friday afternoon and depending on the timing I will swim before -or more probably after (will help stretch my muscles off)
If all this exercise doesn't trim those inches off my fattapodge jelly belly then there will be trouble :p

Righty ho then....When I was sorting out the other day I have some bits to get rid off -I will list em here and if anyone is interested just PM me -ooh and shout if you need any details -measurements etc
  • BLACK TANKINI
    size 28 -only worn twice
    • PEACHY COLOURED TOP
    size 50/52 -which works out at 24/26 -soft fine jersey fabric and slash neck *never worn*
    • GREY TOP
      as above *never worn*
    • 3/4 BLACK JEANS
      size 18 -not stiff denim, worn quite a few times but still in good nic;)
    • EVENING DRESS
      size 22-worn once for the xmas do
      18c4c27b-35ab-44b3-b1fd-4de8f06a9bd9.jpg
    • EVENING DRESS
      size 22 *never worn* :eek: -might even still have tag on (was £30)
      241753d7-46b8-4f6e-a1bd-339c2371d873.jpg
    • BLACK SPARKLY COVERUP
      Size 20 *never worn*
      8c1d90c1-5213-4aed-89ba-4f128add867d.jpg
    • BLACK TROUSERS X2 :checkmark:
      size 16 -1 pair has the hem down, part elastic waist
    • CURVY THIGH BLACK TROUSERS
      size 20 -*never worn* as it seems I don't have curvy thighs :p
    • ANIMAL PRINT TOP
      size 20 *never worn* tag on -not Bet lynch stylie :p -muted shades and sort of multi tiered (bet that makes sense)
    • CERISE PINK CHEESECLOTH DRESS
      size 16 -long with macrame neckline (fat crochet to you n me:D) *never worn* as it looks like a sack bag on me :eek:
    • BLACK MOUDED BRA -MULTI STRAP
      size42E -worn once
    • SKIN TONE MOULDED MULTI STRAP BRA
      size 42E *never worn*
      [*]GREY PATTERNED BRA
      42E -this one has been worn but is still fine
    • BLACK BRA-PINK EMBROIDERY
      46E -worn a couple of times
    • WHITE BRA WITH EMBROIDERY
      44E -worn a couple of times
    • BLACK BRA WITH EMBROIDERY
      44E - worn a couple of times

As you can see I have amazing shrinking bangers :giggle: -well its an improvement from my 52D+ to my current 34F/G :happy036:

Right that is what I have sorted for now -anything wanted just give me a yell, I would just ask that you cover postage (well pay it to my just giving account) I will cover the postage from this end..
    right off to get 3 pics of items I posted earlier on so you can see em... back soon :D

Last edited:
Morning all

A lovely bright n dry day here.... hubby has gone golfing and I have decided that today is my "day off" -I have swum 3 sessions and plan on doing at least thur/fri -so today Im going to stay at home and do ANOTHER freezer stock check :sigh: and get a bit more packing up done -so I will be getting a different kind of exercise :D

So then Im having an EE day today as I REALLY want Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo :drool: -so today looks like this:-
  • home made butternut squash soup (0.5)an odd brekkie but its what I fancied :p
  • 1 apple
  • butternut squash soup (0.5)
  • 6 wholegrain crackerbread (B)
  • 28g cheddar (A)
  • frozen strawberries
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]coconut n pineapple quark
  • Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5)
  • activia (2.5)
SO I make that 1A+B and 6syns
Right I guess I should get off and make a start.... wish me luck,,,, I may be gone some time *gulp*
Have a lovely day everyone...

ooh - do you have the recipe for your soup on here - I'll have to check :D I do one with roast squash and sweet potatoes but I could be doing with something a little new and squash does make such lovely soup.

I am rooting for your stock check - I've ended up with some really lovely meals out of mine that I wouldn't have thought I wanted :D GOOD LUCK!

Oh, now, I think your size 16 black trousers would fill a hole coming up in my wardrobe (I'm about half to a stone off a 16 and I'm probably changing jobs to one I can't wear jeans in :cry:in about a month to 6 weeks) - I shall try and get PMing to work to contact you properly!!

:bliss: -well that was easier than expected... The freezer was soooooo tidy after my last stock check that it was a 2 minute job :worthy:
so I now have a list *AGAIN*
  • 20 quorn sausages
  • 2 bean burgers
  • 4 mushroom burgers
  • 30 tesco finest lincolnshire sausages
  • 2 pork salsa steaks
  • 2 chilli pork steaks
  • 500g BBQ ribs x2
  • 500g chinese ribs x 3
  • 3 honey/mustard pork steaks
  • 2 gammon steaks
  • 6 pork steaks
  • 500g turkey mince X 2
  • 320g marinated turkey steak
  • 5 marinated turkey steaks
  • 9 turkey escalops
  • 500g braising steak x 2
  • 200g thin cut steak
  • 260g steak with chargril sprinkle X 2
  • 300g minute steaks
  • steaks with peppercorns x 4
  • 4 beef steaks
  • 300g liver
  • chicken breast mini roasts x 2
  • 250g marinated chicken
  • 220g sweet chilli chicken breast x 2
  • 220g sundried tomato chicken breast
  • popcorn chicken
  • 200g marinated lamb x 2
  • 3 haddock fillets
  • 5 smoked haddock fillets
  • 1 box white fish
  • 6 tuna steaks
  • 2 boxes filo prawns
  • 1 pack wafer thin ham
  • 2 packs breaded ham
  • 3 packs peppered ham
  • 3 packs topside
  • 12 potato cakes
  • 9 lots parsnips
  • 1 peas
  • 1 corn
Now then thats the basement fridge... and as you can see a lot of it is there from the last time I did a check -and probably the time before too :eek: -well now I have a deadline -we shift in about 13 weeks so "no excuses"
there are a few higher syn things in there... the sausages n ribs for a start -but I can factor em in once in a while (failing that -hubby will eat em :p)

oooh and someone must be smiling on me as about 5 mins ago a removal lorry appeared across the road -so I have been and pounced and asked if I can have any spare book boxes and tape they have ;) -so hopefully they will have some.. we have loads of boxes but a lot of my stuff is sooo heavy that I need small boxes -its either that or very unhappy removal men :eek:

woohoo Wenchie
I don't weigh n measure my stuff -but the soup was 1tsp chili oil, drop on 1 chopped butternut squash (skin on), 1 choped onion and cook for a couple of minutes, pour on about 2pt home made chicken stock and all the tatty bits and leaves from a celery and cook until soft -blitz n season -ooh and you can always throw in any chickeny bits left on the carcass after making the stock:D.
The chili seemed to lift the soup a bit -I do love the consistancy that you get with butternut -all lovely n velvety. Hubby doesn't like it on its own but if I use it as a soup base he always comments on how nice it is :sign0151:
I have had my last portion :cry: -so I will have to go without for a while. Im desperate for my speed soup -but it makes soooooooo much and I would have to swap onto EE or green days :sigh: -so I will have a ponder...
I have PM'd you about the trousers my lovely so I will cross em off the list ;)
Right -off I go again....
have a lovely afternoon all!!

Evening Capricorn x

Oh how I wish I was as organised as you!

I dread to think what's lurking at the bottom of my freezer...:eek:

Good evening all -made it here*just*
I thought I would report in whilst I sit here watching the mahoosive thunder storm that has arrived :D -we were expecting it as it has been seriously scorching today...

So then, another day over and my meal plan ended up like this:-

• scrambled eggs
    [*]ketchup (1)

• sliced ham
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]frozen strawberries
    -the last of my tub :cry:

• 198g steamed potatoes (B)
    [*]2 boiled eggs
    [*]42g low fat fet (A)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]onion
    [*]pepper
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • several apples
  • 250ml semi (A)
so I make that 2A+1B and 1 syn ..not deliberate but today has been a bit funny as I ust didn't want lunch before I swam and wasn't overly hungry after :confused:
I got 80 lengths done in the pool today and the 40min walk home -was sooooooooooooo hot and that meant the pool was busy-but I survived :p. Oooh and this evening I jetwashed the patio before dinner -so hopefully that will have vibrated a few cals off too :D

Tomorrows plan is to be at the Drs. by 9:30 -then later its either swimming pool and then badminton OR badminton and then swim.... well thats the plan sooo far ;) but its dependant on the weather I guess.
ooooh the lightening id HUGE and lighting everywhere up purple -tis pretty... guess Im sleeping with the curtains open tonight then ;)
Dawny -my freezer is only so organised because I keep doing stock checks and then not using any of it :eek:.
I really must try not to stockpile food when we move :p -although I plan on shopping mainly on line and going onto as much organic stuff as possible -so it will stop me eyeing up "whoopsies" ;)

rigth off for a catch up and then off to my bed... Im a sleepy head..
sleep well all ...

Thai steamed salmon
  • 1 onion -finely sliced
  • 1-2 cloves garlic-peeled n sliced
  • 1/2" piece of ginger -cut into thin matchsticks
  • 1tbs Fish sauce
  • 1tsp soft dark brown sugar (1 syn)..
  1. throw everything in a small pan and heat through
  2. place a piece of salmon an a sheet of foil (I use the skinless, boneless ones)
  3. then pile the onion mixture onto the salmon fillet
  4. wrap tightly and bake until cooked through (about 10 mins)
hope you love it -I forget how much I love it until I do it again and then its like a little plate of heaven :p

Just wanted to say thank you for posting the above recipe some time back. Had it tonight and it was gorgeous. :D

Morning all and what a bl**dy morning it has been :sigh:

I was at the Drs. this morning about a small mark I have had on my chest for a while -its just below the collar bone and sort of goes scaly, then it flakes away and leaves a shiney mark with a small hole in (the whole sodding thing is only about the size of the end of a straw) -well I have cream to try for a week incase its an infected bite -if not then he thinks its a basal skin cell carcinoma and needs and I quote "freezing, burning or cutting out" -lovely....
whilst Im there I figure I will get something checked out at the "other end":eek: -well I end up with a smear *oh joy* and it seems my cervix is extremely inflamed :confused: -so they will contact me when the swabs etc are back and to top off my morning I need surgery on my bowel :eek: -(didn't see that one coming) -so I have left with cream for my front and an appointment to see him again in a week, and an appointment to see the surgeon at the hospital a week on monday :faint2:

Apart from that is business as usual here :rotflmao: -oh apart from not getting to play badminton as hubby will be held up at work AND the swimming pool not opening today because of the weather... and breathhhhhh :eek:

Anyhoo -I have figured now that I need to get my ass into gear getting as much sorting n packing done as possible because they usually move really quickly out here -and I can't imagine being up to much humpin n dumpin when I have stitches in my "nether regions" :eek:

ok -got that out my system and back to the normal stuff.. today is a green day for me and it looks like this:-
  • 4 slices wholemeal bread (2xB)
    [*]1tbs ketchup (1)
    [*]scrambled eggs
  • 2 apples
  • frozen strawberries
    [*]frozen raspberies
    [*]blueberry quark
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 3.5syn and I will use a few more syns up later if need be,,,,

Hi Crumble -glad you like the Thai Salmon -tis one of my faves too!

Right folks time for me to get off and get some sorting started..wish me luck ;)

ooh I got some boxing up done :D -only 3 more boxes but it means that the CDs, playstation games, wii games, DVD and the like are all now boxed (and the CDs are even in alphabetical order :clap:)...
So thats a bit more done and as we know "every little helps" :D -even if I just get 2 or 3 boxes done a day I should get the bulk done before they have chance to get me in hospital.... just so I don't slack off can someone please keep asking me if I have packed anything each day :giggle:

oooh food changed today so as to use something from the freezer :clap: -so today has ended upEE :-

• 2 toast (B)
  • 2 toast (5)
  • ketchup (1)
  • eggs
  • frozen raspberries
  • frozen strawberries
  • black currant quark
  • 2 apples
  • spare ribs (6)
  • rice
  • peas
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fruit quark
So with a bit of careful jiggery pokery -still on plan at 1A+B and 12syns
right I will get off and do some catching up and who knows I might pack another box or 2 :p
Have a lovely evening all!!

Hi Capricorn!! Sorry to hear about your various problems. Hope they get them all sorted quickly for you. My old boss has BCC (the skin cancer thingy) and apparently it's nothing to worry about. There's a cream they can give you that makes your body fight it and also it doesn't spread. Hopefully they'll give you the cream rather than cut/freeze it off. As for the other 2 things - good luck and hope all gets sorted soon.

I'm on off on my hols on Sunday and I can't wait. I've had a good week this week SW-wise and also my house is cleaner and tidier than it's been for months!

Bye for now, KTF, Trace xxxx

Back