Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Woohoo Dizzy -Owwww my legs are stinging now... I will report in tomorrow -Promise :D
Are you pooorly again my lovely? owt contagious?
Hope you are on the mend soon and I will "see you on the other side" tomorrow :D

Helloooo Hun

Sorry I'e not been online - here or "the other side" I've been Doggie sitting for my BIL all week.

Yup I was a bit under the weather for a week or two, I had to go back into Hosp and have another skingraft done for the 'magic ear'. The first one hadn't taken properly and a small hole had developed, so they took some skin from a donor site on my thigh this time.....tis a tad sore but its all healing nicely this time (fingers crossed I should get the sound processor fitted in 3 weeks ish :D)

Sorry to read about your medical troubles (trust you to give em both ends at once lol ;):p) Best keep off the Dyno Rod for a little while :eek::D ......speaking of which.....I'll actually be able to HEAR the results of it when I get my magic ear!!!!! LMAO :p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:Dx x x

Evening Capricorn xx

I'm really sorry to hear about your health problems hun :( What a nuisance and a worry, and the timing is pants!

Sending love and prayers xx

Hi Capricorn - where are you??????????? I'm off on my cruise today so won't be here for a couple of weeks so just thought I'd pop by before I go. Hope everything is OK with you and that you have a good weigh-in today. Take care and lots of love,

Trace xxx

Morning all

Here I am :D
Trace -hope you have a great jolly my lovely - Im not much of a drinker -but have a couple of HUGE cocktails for me whilst you are out there ...Im sure the syns won't count if you are having them for someone else :p.... take care Mrs and KTF....

Well folks 1lb off for me this week -and about another 2" off my fatta podge jelly belly :happy036:

We didn't manage to play badminton yesterday because the dipstick who was supposed to open up the gym didn't turn up :mad: -but we did get swimming :D -I got 80 lengths done before hubby got cramp in his calf...so it all helps...
I think hubby mentioned going swimming this afternoon when he gets back from golf and has watched the football -but it will depend on the weather/pool etc....

Thanks for your lovely comments re my ailments :p - I do like to do things in style don't ya know :giggle:
I have to say Im not much bothered about the skin problem even if they decide to cut it away, not so thrilled about my bowel -but hey ho -it seems they can either keep treating me with antibiotics etc which will never cure it -just sort of make it controlable -or I can go for surgery and hopefully 1 op and it should be sorted if everything goes right and it is what they think it is. To be honest Im just glad I will probably be getting it done out here -I much prefer the system...afterall how often can you come out of the DRs with a hospital appointment!!! its normally "go away and we will send you an appointment" in the UK....

ooohh I got another 2 boxes packed this morning :clap: and I will try and do another couple this afternoon. Gawd we have so much stuff its :silly:

Im not really sure about food yet today -whic is most unlike me..think Im a bit all over the place at the moment... don't like it -I like my routine and to know what Im doing :mad:
I will pop back later once I decide what Im doing....

Dizzy- ooh hope your feeling better now -and ooooh watch out MrD once that ear is working :giggle: . The time seems to have gone really quickly from when you mentioned they were going to make you bionic.

Have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work....

Well done on the losses both lbs and inches :happy036:
Didn't do very well myself, gained 1.5lb but that was over 2 weeks as didn't wi last week. That'll teach me to have chinese 2 weeks running AND eat all the peanut sauce :booboo:

I have a friend request from a 'young' man in a great t-shirt [Fat people are harder to kidnap :peep::roofles:] I take it thats the wonderful MrC? Better accept him if it is :D.

Hello again Capricorn. Hope u get all ur health issues sorted out. Once again well done on the loss brilliant work. Keep it up! X

Hey lovely:) just popping by to say hi.Sorry to hear about your health problems hope they sort them soon.Well done on your loss:).I'm just back from my hols with a 1lb gain I thought it would of been a lot worse;) Ohhh I would love to be packing your yankee candles bet they smell gorgeous!!!! x

Morning Capricorn,

Well done on your weight and inch losses, and for maintaining your usual wonderful positive attitude to everything.

If anyone deserves to have a fab outcome its you xx

Hey Carpricorn - CONGRATS on the loss this week, and especially on the 2" loss, that's FANTASTIC :D

Sorry to hear of your medical woes though, I hope everything works out a ok and quickly for you (but not so quickly that you can't get packed up to where you want to be!).

I hope you're not too thrown off your stride by things right now *thinking of you*

Good afternoon lovelies :wavey:

Right I have given myself a good talking too and decided that I WILL NOT let the ailments de-rail my focus :copon:
I have to confess that I was getting a bit :badmood: -I really don't deal with disruptions to my routine very well *I blame being a capricorn* I am a creature of habit :p ...anyhoo yesterday I got some more packing done :clap: and fettled the blasted bathroom, then today I got a lift to the pool and did 90 lengths -I only had an hour as hubby said he would drop me off and pick me up again :worthy: -
I have realised that thinking *ohh bugger it* and eating badly really won't help at all -so you all have permission to :whip: if I don't stay focused. My mission is to carry on regardless and I will deal with what they throw at me as and when they throw it!!!! the woman in our family are built of stern stuff :sign0151:

So then todays meal plan looks like this:-
  • apple
    [*]peaches
  • salmon filet
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled cabbbage
  • 198g steamed potatoes (B)
    [*]boiled egg
    [*]42g low fat feta (A)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • coconut n pineapple quark
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+1B covered... I will probably use some syns to buy some more milk later :D

TakeItEazy -that is indeed hubby :p -he loves that tee-shirt, my brother got it him.... mind last time he wore it no-one could understand why as "he isn't fat" :clap:
Bum about the ickle gain -were the takeaways nice though? "that is the question" :p

Thanks -thistime.[/B]. Im getting there -how are things with you?

oooh Surreygal, only 1lb after a jolly -well done you :happy036: -did you go somewhere nice?
Now then -you are MORE than welcome to come and pack my Yankee candles -anyone willing to pack owt is more than welcome here :D -I need to do a new list of what I have once I start packing em *just in case I need any more duplicates*:giggle: - In fact I might make a start on them tomorrow *gulp* - we haven't settled yet whether they are going in the car with us or on the wagon,

oooohh and I found out yesterday that I will be receiving the removals in the UK on my own :eek: -they are gonna love me "yes please 2 great big heavy sofas to go UPSTAIRS please" :eek:
Normally the removals pick up and hold onto your kit as you have to march out at this end, get back to the new place where they issue a quarter then you phone to arrange the removals to come.... because we have our own address -they will load here and travel overnight and bring em straight to me :cry: -hubby will be out here for about 5 days after as he has to march out...
I can see me fetching my brother from across the road :p -ahhhh well its all extra exercise I guess ;)
Hi Dawny.. thankyou my lovely -I have to admit to a minor wobble -I think purely with it being bowel related and getting back aches etc -you just wonder "what if" especially with losing sis to ovarian/bowel cancer.... HOwever the rational part of me knows its unlikely to be owt like that..... I should be fine considering I let the surgeons out here operate on my skull and was fine.:D

oooh Wenchie -you must be psycic.... you have posted whilst Im typing and knew about me being out of kilter ....
how are you my lovely?

Right Im off to pack some more *gulp*
have a lovely afternoon all and thanks for all your support :thankyou:

Hi Capricorn, :wavey:

Sorry you are feeling a bit under the weather, but well done for keeping yourself in the right frame of mind and not turning to naughty and nice things which is always the temptation. You sound like you are making good progress with the packing, you have the right approach starting in plenty of time. Are you looking forward to coming 'home' as such, will you miss Germany?

I also just popped on to say, I hope you didn't think I was being rude not saying thank you for the clothes, but they haven't landed as of yet, I shall let you know when they arrive :)

Hope you have had a good day, I haven't been on gardens of time for a while, been a busy bee, but hoping I can play soon :)

Claire xx

Reporting in with a bit more packing done :thankyouthankyou:, another couple of boxes done ....it sounds like I should be about done "if only" *sigh* -I swear Im sure my stuff has been breeding in the basement :p

Well bless his ickle cotton socks.. hubby came home from work this evening and declared "thats him done at work until Next Thursday" :D -he reckons that there is nowt much happening at work so he may as well shove some days in and spend some time with MEEEEEEEE :lilkiss:. He reckons that as the pool closes in about 10 days- if he is at home then I can make the most of it - plus he can help with the humpin n dumpin (I box stuff and he moves it :p)
So the plan for tomorrow is that hubby is going golfing at silly o'clock and when he gets back we are going swimming -and I quote "Im not to stop when hubby has had enough -Im to keep going and hubby will walk along the side shouting at me to swim harder" :whip::giggle: -so at least 100 lengths will be done :D ooh and then tomorrow evening we are off for a couple of hours of badminton :character00115:
I will get this wobble shifted :D

Hi Claire -that stuff should have been with you by now -give it another week and then I will chase it up ;)

rigth off for a cuppa -sleep well all....

Hello again Capricorn. Things aren't too bad thanks. Lost some more wobble too - 15 lbs so far. Keep packing - bound to be good exercise too! Was thinking of you earlier when I lit my lemon lavender Yankee Candle - love it! Have been on a few gold runs on GoT today. Xx

Hi Capricorn
Have just got back from hols and was catching up with threads when I noticed you like gardens of time too. Can't work out how to pm so if you pm me I can add you as a neighbour x

Good Morning all :D

ooooh we had the biggest storm last night :D - it was that loud it was like someone was shaking the bed (and for once it wasn't down to hubbies snoring :p) -it went on until 7am this morning -twas gorgeous -well for the 1st hour or so, by which time the novelty had worn off and I just wanted to sleep :p, anyhoo -hubby went for his golf game early this morning so hopefully will be home soon and then we can get off to the pool :happy036:
I WILL get as much exercise as I can whilst Im able :character00115: -
today is another red day that looks like this:-
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 boiled eggs
  • salmon fillet
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • frozen strawberries
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]coconut n pineapple quark
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onions
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled veggies
  • activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
So I make that 2A+1B and 2.5syns and I will try and use the other heB somehow...
If we manage to get out for the badminton later I will make the salad in advance and shove the jackets in the remoska so they are ready when we get back ;)
I plan on getting a bit more boxing up done later too -I wil find time somewhere :eek:

Well done on you loss so far ThisTime :happy096: -oooh lemon n lavender is one of my faves -so clean and refreshing (I think I have 4 of those :p)

Ooh Shelski -another neighbour :happy036: - I will Pm you -I have become addicted -

Right off to have 5 mins... have a lovely afternoon all and keep up the great work!!!

I might be.... ;)

I'm good, thank you. I've got a grumbling kidney, which rather sucks, but I figure I'm getting a bunch of extra body magic thanks to the volume of liquid I currently need to consume...

Awh, how lovely that your hubby's able to be off right now - that'll be a big help (good luck with the packing up, I know what a faff that can be).

Ooh! All this talk of Yankees reminded me, you'll know: what's a nice soothing warm-smelling one? It's getting mighty chilli round these parts and our local shop's got so many different ones that it gives me nose fatigue before I've managed to pick one, but I've got a 20% promotion thing for one of their jars and I'd like to get something before it runs out!

Goooooooooood evening ladies and gawd its a hot n sticky one at that -we really need another good storm to clear it up..

SO then Im reporting in having done 80 lenghts in the pool and then nipped home for 1/2hr and then back out for 1hr30 of full on badminton :character00115::whacky068:..... and I have just fended off some cheese n onion toasties :bliss: -it was a close thing as I got as far as saying yes please to hubby who was making himself some and managed to stop him in time :D. Technically I could have had them as I have 1Band 1A left and most of my syns (and its nimble malted bread) -but I realised I would just be eating for the sake of it :nono:

well hubby is golfing tomorrow so Im having a "day off" -which in reality just means NOT swimming -I do however plan on getting plenty of packing up and sorting out done :D

woohoo nicki... nice to see you back :wavey:
Gardens in time is an addictive game on face book -its a hidden object game and then you have to build your garden to move on... if you decide to play PM me your name and I willl add you as a friend (you need neighbours to expand your garden ;))

OWWW wenchie -sounds bloody painful mrs, is it a regular problem you get?
ooh yankee candles well, now then hmmmmm
one of my latest finds is sandalwood vanilla -its not as heavy as plain sandalwood. Lemon lavender is a corcker -but kind of refreshing, Pomegranite cider is another fave -Im not much help am I :p -ooooh just DON'T buy spiced pumpkin -it smells ok in the jar but when its lit its like a bl**dy curry house :confused:

Right I had better get off and do some catching up -have a lovely evening all....

Mornin Capricorn xx

I really must learn to read your diary in the EVENINGS rather than the mornings...I feel exhausted with all your activities and I haven't even made it out of bed yet!

Have a lovely day hunni xx

morning :D - nope, this is a new fun and exciting thing... it's more achy than sore mostly, but it's not pleasant. Harumph.

Anyway - thank you, I shall start with those (and bodyswerve the spiced pumpkin, how weird that is!)

You are totally the exercise QUEEN! Wow. As soon as I'm better I need to get motivation for it. Hrm. Yes. Routine I think :D

Back