Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Great expectations...........

Hello again Capricorn. When I was pregnant I took the vitamins you can take throughout pregnancy & breastfeeding. Like you I ate lots of fruit & veg but completely went off red meat so I took them to make sure I had enough iron. Had loads of dairy everyday & lentils, chickpeas etc in stews & soups. Sleep when you can because as you get bigger it gets harder to get comfy etc. and just enjoy yourself - this is such a special time. Lovely to start knitting tiny things too xox

Good afternoon all

Just up from my afternoon nip nap noo again :4635: -it seems that my body much prefers sleeping on the sofa,,,and its looking like between 4pm and 5pm is going to be my regular nap time :p ,30-40mins seems to be as much as I need too.
I will have to figure out the best routine whilst Im back at mums and planning on getting the house sorted,,,,
ooooh and I heard today that our tennant has moved out and given the keys back *pheeeew* they have done the leaving check of the property but they aren't releasing the bond until we have been in and given it the once over... so pinkies crossed all is as it should be :cross:
To be honest Im just soooooooooooo grateful that she is out on time and with no fuss -you hear so many horror stories and properties to rent in that area are rare, so I think we are really lucky-especially as the "council" tell people to refuse to move until they are evicted *nice ehhh!!*
So at least I know we have a roof over our heads -I mean mum had said we could stay with her bless her -but hell knows where all our belongings would go :8855:

Im hoping there isn't too much to do with regards to decorating etc -so I think I might try and get there for 10am and then I can get some done, have a bath (mum only has a shower :eek:) and then get back in time for my afternoon nap ;) and I reckon Im going to have weekends off to sit on my bum twiddling my thumbs:D

ThisTime.... Im hoping that I can get all I need with what Im eating, I have just looked in a book I have about nutritional health and found lots of stuff I can start adding. I was really surprised though to see that Mushrooms are a great source of protein :confused: -Now I love frozen mushrooms, defrosted, squeezed out and stir-fried as they are so meaty -strangely I prefer them to fresh so that one way of getting more protein :p
Im also planning on making a vat of my version of the 12 speed soup when I get to mums too as I adore the stuff and I can take it in a flask for lunch when Im busy... and it has lots of goodies in in..
lentils, baked beans, peas, red kidney beans. white beans, parsnips, carrots, peppers amongst other things -so lots of yummy goodness
I can knit baby things and Im fine at patterning so Im sure I will do a few bits -its a shame my mum has such bad arthrytis as she is an amazing knitter and I could have set her on :8855:. No one but mum knows we are expecting yet as I want to see where we are and that everything is ok..so I will wait until we are in our own home to make a start ;)

VITFA -thank you and congratulations to you too -how far along are you?
Feel free to pop in here for a natter anytime - I will probably be picking brains before much longer -to say Im nearly 40 and spent so much time looking after nieces n nephews from the age of 17 you would think Id know plenty -but they keep changing everything don't they eat this,,,, ooooh NO now Don't eat it etc :8855:

Well Im will get off and get a drink and then get the oven chippies made ...
Have a lovely afternoon all....

ooooh dinner was nice.... I do like home made oven chippy chips... Hubby was happy as I threw a rump steak on his chippies n salad.

Well I have had a pamper this evening -I took myself off in the bath and wallowed in gingerbread smelly bubbles, slapped on my clarins face mask, de-fuzzed and then when I got out I slappd on loads of my body shop coconut body butter and some ponds cocoa butter so I now smell like a big fat bounty bar :8855: and I feel all lovely n fresh -ooh and I even shoved some cracked heel cream on my trotters to keep em nice n soft.
I haven't been as sluggish this evening although Im about to tootle off to bed as I can feel the yawny monster approaching!!
Tomorrow we need to nip out for a few bits n bobs and then hopefully we can the last few bits of sorting done then I can Veg out for the weekend (well thats the plan anyway)
Righty ho enough yapping -Im off to the land of nod...
Sleep well all.....

Morning lovely:) I know what you mean about the cocoa butter it reminds me of dairy milk:eek::8855:just what i need not lol.
You sound all super duper organized for your journey back.Have a good day:)xx

Morning lovely Capricorn!!

I haven't yet had time to give you my massive congratulations on your fandabidoooosi news! I am thrilled to bits for you both :party0011:

Are you looking forward to your move now? I bet it feels like the end of a chapter now you are leaving? But the start of a new (and very exciting!) one back home, and what better time to be near your family :)

Sending you lots of good wishes and hugs.

Claire xxx

Good afternoon all

So then -I had a GREAT nights sleep -I woke once -but other than that I was away with the fairies :4635: until 7:15 this morning and I finally got out of bed about 9am eeeeeeee twas lovely :D

We nipped for a few bits n bobbins this morning so Im now all stocked up again on :-
salad, milk, activia intensely, plums, grapes, oranges, salad cream, beetroot - ooooohh and Hovis granary wholemeal so Im a very happy bunny.
I got some little pots of black grapes whoopsed to 10c and I will eat them in the next couple of days then I can re-fill the pots from my big tub and take em on my journey :clap:

Im on another green day today that should look like this:-
  • 1 Banana
  • 3 slice granary wholemeal (2B + 5.5 syns)
    [*]spread (2)
    [*]salad cream (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]red onion
    [*]celery

• 4 plums
  • HUGE salad
    [*]jacket potato
    [*]cottage
    [*]black grapes
    [*]mixed berries

• activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
SO thats 2A+Bs and 11 syns covered which leaves me 29.5syns in case I need anything else today and to cover tomorrow :bliss:
Hubby has decided that Im slightly bonkers as I have gone off jacket potatoes baked properly and now LOVE em zapped in the microwave until they are all sticky and the bottom has gone like a fat crisp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Im going to sit this afternoon and plan what to pack to take with me on monday -so I can make the most of my hex's and syns -luckily my week starts on Sunday so I will have lots of syns to take advantage of if need be ;)

Surreygal - I often find cocoa butter smelly to sweet but I know its good for my skin so I tried to camouflage the smell with coconut :8855:. Im getting this organisational thing down to a fine art -I know that if I don't I will end up paying a fortune to eat stuff I don't really fancy,
Hope you are having a good week my lovely!!!

Hiya Claire -thanks for the congrats :D
Im sort of looking forward to moving back home -although I do like the security of hubbies army job. It will be nice to be back near family so I can keep an eye on my mum.
How are things with you?

Right I think Im off to do some more planning :8855: -by the time Im done it will probably be nipnapnoo time...
Have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!!!

Hi Capricorn, been reading your food diary over the last few days and picked out some great recipes to do next week! I just wanted to tell you how motivated you have made me, and to congratulate you both on the great news, it is lovely, lovely news. Hope your journey back home is a safe one x

Gooooooooooood afternoon world :wavey:

Thank you so much Guns and Dilkushaa

Tis another glorious sunny day today -although still bloomin nippy :winter_brr:
Im on another green day today and it should look like this:-
  • banana
  • 2 slices Hovis wholemeal (2XB)
    [*]spread (2)
    [*]baked beans
  • orange
  • activia (2.5)
    [*]black grapes
    [*]plums

• lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]celery
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red/yellow pepper
    [*]red onion
    [*]home made oven chips (1)
    [*]salad cream (1)
  • orange, plums
  • 500ml semi (2XA)
So that cover 2A+Bs and 6.5syns -so that still leaves 23 syns "just in case" -Tomorrow is weigh in so we will see how things are going :cross:.
I didn't need lunch as the beans and toasty (2nd brekkie) filled me up....
Hubby is having home made chippies with spare-ribs -but I really don't fancy ribs -actually he has just has a smoked bacon sandwich and even though its usually one of my faves it the smell really didn't "float my boat" :faint2:

We have got a bit more sorting done today and I have the last lot of my washing to put out and then Im about done (well I have done about as much as Im going to ;))
Hubby has a golf match tomorrow so I may have a steady potter about doing the last bits of faffing, other than that Im having a veg out day. OOOOHH and hubby has checked the route for our journey and It seems we won't need to leave the house until about 2pm on Monday which means I can have brekkie/lunch at home and if I have free stuff I can take my beloved salad sandwiches and plenty of fruit n yogs for the journey without having to use many of my weeks syns :woohoo:

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend....

Good Morning all :wavey:

0.5lb off for me this week -Im happy with that right now :D, I just want to keep my gain to a minimum. I was fascinated to read that you don't require any more cals for the 1st 6 months and then only an extra 200cals a day for the last 3 months. Now I know that the old "eating for 2" was twaddle but I never realised that you required so little more. I think knowing that is helping me keep control as I *know* that there is no need to eat extra.

Well then hubby has gone for his golf competition so Im have a steady day of getting the last few odds n sods sorted -throwing the last of my clothes etc into my cases and getting a few more odds n sodds boxed. When hubby gets back he has to drag all the stuff for the bulk waste out onto the front as they come about 6:30 am :eek: - we have loads to get rid of so he is gonna be knick knack nooed, but it has to go as we have no need/room for it back home,

Right today looks like being another Green day :p and it should look like this:-
  • banana
  • orange
    [*]2 plums
  • 3 slices hovis wholemeal granary (2xB +5.5)
    [*]spread (2)
    [*]salad cream (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red onion
    [*]celery
    [*]red/yelow peppers
  • activia (2.5)
    [*]raspberries
  • jacket potato
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]red onion
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red/yellow pepper
    [*]celery
  • 500ml semi (2XA)
  • activia (2.5)
  • black grapes
  • 2 plums
I make the 2A+2Bs and 13.5 syns -today is a new week so that will leave me 91.5syns for the rest of the week :D

Right I had better get off and have my 2nd brekkie and then get a bit more done..
Have a lovely day everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Hi.

Just wanted to say (although I know I don't really need to, with you and your activia obsession) don't forget to get in plenty of extra calcium. Your body is growing a whole skeleton in there.

I'm so excited for you. You're giving me hope for my future.

Hugest of hugest hugs.

And I will stop popping in to lecture you now. It sounds crazy but I've had a really bad summer (I lost my dad and we were really close since my mum died when I was a kid) and your good news has really made me feel a bit more cheerful.

Xx

Good Morning all

Thought I would pop in before I log off, finish the last few bits and get on my way :p

Its another crisp, dry but bloomin nippy day here :winter_brr:
Well the bulk waste folks have been and gone already so thats that lot out of the way :clap:
Hubby has popped out to sort the last few bits n bobs -then its a case of hubby loading up the car and we are done :happy036:

It looks like another green day here:-
  • 1 banana
    [*]2 hovis wholemeal (10)
    [*]marmite
  • salad
    [*]jacket potato
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]plums

then to take with me I will have :-
  • 2 hovis wholemeal granary (2XB)
    [*]spread (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]beetroot
    [*]red onion
  • plums
    [*]grapes
    [*]clementines
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2XA)
SO that lot comes to 2A+Bs and 16 syns -taking this weeks syns to 29.5 -leaving me 75.5 for the rest of the week -not too bad at all really -it means I can have another activia if I need one :D

Hi Wicca -you aren't lecturing me at all -you are just looking after me :D, you are right though I do have a thing for activias -especially at the moment as they seem to settle my stomach when I feel squiffy, and my other weakness is milk -so Im hoping that with 500ml semi and at least 2 activias a day I should be ok.

Im so sorry aout your dad -no wonder you have had a crappy summer, I lost my dad when I was 16 and as bad as it was I do believe that it is much harder to lose someone when you are older as you have had so much longer to form a relationship. I know that losing my sis hit me harder than losing dad as I had 37 years with her and I think when you are older you understand so much more.
I hope thinks are getting a little easier for you and that your share of bad stuff is over now -these things do seem to come in phases don't they :sigh:
I hope you are having a good week my lovely -and pop in as often as you like :D

Right Im off for a cuppa and 10mins before I crack on... in case I don't make it back later -I will "see" you all when I get back to the UK :p =-have a great few days everyone and keep up the great work!!!

Have a safe journey home xx

Just wanted to wish you both a safe trip home and will 'see' you when you get here. Hope the journey won't be too stressful for you, just think, you'll soon be seeing your lovely mum. Take care x x

Thanks. I think you're right about how long you've known someone can impact the way you react to losing them. My stepmom is finding it really hard because she lived with my dad, they were together pretty much all the time, and now she doesn't know what to do.

Hope you have a safe journey.

I recently upped my dairy intake (although switched to organic to reduce the hormone & antibiotic fallout) and noticed it really makes a difference to my weightloss. Pounds seem to come off easier.

Back