Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

:hijack:

Wicca - Get your stepmum to go to the library and look for information about U3A (University of the 3rd Age). They usually meet about once per month and have lots of activities. The local one my mum goes to has a different speaker each meeting (some good, some not so good!!) along with bridge club, armchair players (?), scrabble, film/theatre club, others that I can't remember off the top of my head and my mum's favourite - lunch club (they meet once per month, going to a range of restaurants, most of which offer lower cost meals).

HTH.

Hope you're here safe and sound and enjoying time with your family capricorn. 'Seen' MrC around playing games so am sure you are doing fine too. Hope to 'see' you soon x x x x x

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I've been away for 18 days and what happens????? You go and get yourself pregnant!!!!!! :eek::eek: Well, I have just one thing to say - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::wee::wee::wee:

Hope you had a good journey home and are settling back in to life in the UK. Speak to you soon, take care and KTF,

Lots of love,

Trace xxxxxxx

Good afternoon all -its only meeeeeee :D

Now then Im attempting to use DBs snazzy laptop so if this comes out gibberish blame that :eek::eek: It will be a quick message as Im about to have my 1st nap of the week :p

Thanks everyone -we arrived safe n sound Tuesday morning and heck has it been hectic -between phone calls, appointments, decorating etc -I haven't been in bed much after 9pm most days :p

Anyhoo - all this decorating must be agreeing with me as I have lost 4lbs this week :bliss:-Im eating properly, just very healthily;).......
My average day is pretty much :-
1st brekkie:-
banana and either a small OJ or milk
2nd brekkie:-
2 slices hovis wholemeal granary with baked beans
late lunch/early dinner:-
lots of salad/veggies with some kind of potato and occasionally a bit of meat
Snackies :-
fruit, yoghurt, milk

So most of my days have been green with 1 or 2 EEs ...oooooh and my mum has made the most amazing meat loaf :eat: which Im pinching the recipe for ;)

I have maaged to register with a Dr and have had to take a sample in for their records before they can get me in with the midwife -so hopefully tomorrow things will start moving :cross:
As for the house -oh good god, some peoples definition of clean is quite amazing :eek:... The carpets are wrecked so she will be losing her bond as ther is no way that they can be salvaged -so we are in mid -rip everything out and start again :sigh:..
So far though we have done most of the living room and dining room ( I just need to finish the glossing in the dining room tomorrow) and we have got the chandaliers up and the new curtain pole for the front room - so we are getting there. hubby has just left for Scotland so I will be pretty much plodding about up there on my own for most of the next 3 weeks - but it will get done, and I AM being sensible and taking things carefully :D
Right Im off for a nip nap noo and will catch up with you all later..
Have a great weekend all and keep at it -we are getting there...

Hi Capricorn!

Welcome home hunni!!!

Great to know you're here, safe and sound, and making good headway with the house x

Bit of a bummer about the carpets... but on the plus side you'll have nice clean new ones for the baby!

Enjoy your nap sweetie and hope to catch you later xxx

Hi Capricorn!!! Glad you made it home safe and sound. I know what you mean about different people's ideas of clean!! Particularly when you've been used to a Families Officer's ideas of clean ..............

Anyway, take good care of yourself and keep up with those naps!!

Lots of love and KTF, Trace xxx

Helloooo my lovely!!!

So glad to see you arrived home safely, and things are taking shape in the house. Pity about the carpets....but as has already been said-its nice for you to have lovely new ones for when ickle baby comes along to crawl on :)

You keep getting the naps in, in between your decorating & look after the 'both of you' ;)

I'm away on my Jollies to Cuba next Sunday early hours....had to do all the packing today though as we are away this week doggie sitting again then out on a family do on saturday (stressed does not begin to describe me today!:rolleyes:)

Oh and to top it off I've buggered my magic ear tonight :cry: I got in the shower & forgot I still had it on.....until I was plunged into silence :sigh: So its a trip to Hosp tomorrow to see if it can be repaired :eek: I hope they don't send me the bill they are over £2,000 :eek: stoooopid dizzy:rolleyes:

Righteo time to go finish my jobs....speak to you soon x x

Glad you made it safe and sound and with a fantastic loss to boot. You are so amazing I wish I had your strength at times. Keep up with the rest and hope everything gets sorted soon to you can enjoy you lil bump :D

wow capricorn, congratulations!! i'm so so happy for you! i haven't been on here for ages for various reasons including moving myself hense the late congrats.

hope being back in the uk isn't too bad and hope the house is coming along.

Congrats again xxx

Hi Capricorn - hope all is well with you and you're just far too busy to post! xxx

Hi Capricorn,

Just wanted to check in and see how things are going. I hope everything is going well and you are starting to get sorted in your new home.

Many hugs,

Toni.

woo hoo ladies :wavey:

:wavey: hi capricorn, hope your well? X

Back