Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Awww how lovely you're back Capricorn!

Have missed you!

So pleased you're getting settled and that bubs is happy! How lovely a little boy too!

I wouldn't worry about the size of your bump - you'll be smaller in first preg anyway, but trust me, you'll know about it soon enough!

Well done on maintaining your weight too. I guess it shows that you can maintain when you need to and that Sw is now a way of life!

Hope you and hubby have a fantastic Christmas and enjoy every minute of it xxx

Congratulations on your baby boy - fantastic news! Let the shopping begin...

Hi Capricorn!!!! Lovely to see you back at last and I'm glad to hear that everything's going well with bubba!! Not much to report here. I've managed to lose a couple of pounds but that's about it. I'm really busy with work, doing lots of studying and visiting various people to try to squeeze some money out of them;-)

Look forward to seeing you online regularly from now on!!

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Hi capricorn sooooo glad to see you back :wee: Lovely to hear all is well and 'he' is cooking nicely. We all miss you 'over there' bet they would love to hear from you. Dizzy is having a rough time so a word from you might cheer her up :D. Keep up the good work :0clapper:

Hello lovely:) great news you are back on the internet!! Have missed you:).I have a new username;).Fantastic news that all is going well:).xx

wooooooooohoooooooooooo

:bliss::happy096: been awol for a while and I've slinked back and you've got this fantastic news :)

really thrilled for you and hubby, i'm guessing your due around mid may so you'll have baby for summertime, lots of long walks in hopefully sunshine.
well done on the weight loss and sts

Happy New Year Capricorn!!!

images

Happy New Year Capricorn and all you other lovely ladies. Hope 2012 sees your best year yet. xx

Hi Capricorn, I'm just getting caught up & what fabulous news to be catching up with!!! Wishing you & hubby a MASSIVE congratulations on the little baby boy youre cooking!!!!!

Hope you've had a good Chrimble & New Year. We're missing more updates though :D

Goooooooooooood morning all *guess who :p*

Thought it was time for me to at least try and get my backside into gear on here :copon:

Thanks for all the lovely messages again.... I hope everyone had a nice xmas and newyear -doesn't it seem like an age ago and yet its only a month since boxing day :eek:

I want to try and get myself back into my routine as Im determined to make a start on finishing my weight loss as soon as charlie bump arrives!!!! Luckily even though Im most definitely NOT ON PLAN as such (chips n curry sauce -"shhh say no more" :giggle:) -only about once a fortnight though :D, so far Im still slightly less than I was before I got pregnant :happy036: -but I think thats about to change but as bumpy is on his weight gaining mission right now -so gawd knows what I will put on ...not that I care as long as he is ok and I KNOW that I will start shifting the rest as soon as Im able...
We have now made it to 28 weeks and I have to say Im suprising myself -Im romping through it, and loving every second ...including the 5:30am wake up call I get when I assume bump is up n doing what feels like the 30 day shred in there :rotflmao:-I think its pay back for all that swimming etc I was making him do before I even knew he was there :p
Todays mission is to make a mahoosive pan of 12 speed soup/stew -much to hubbies terror as even pre-pregnancy it had "windy" effects on me so heck knows what it will do now :eek:, then Im going to sit down and plan out some SW friendly dishes to get in the freezer ready for when bump arrives and I want to sit on my backside and NOT cook every day....That way we have no excuse for takeaways etc when we are tired .... certainly needed as we have a chinese and a chippy at the end of the street :eek:....
Right -thats just a quick one for now..and I WILL be back later...
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it....

Back