Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Congratulations. I am delighted for you. Thanks for posting the pic :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Huge congratulations to you both, I hope you are all doing well.

Vix xxxxxx

Good morning you lovely lot... now don't faint.... Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaack :D

Thanks for all the lovely congrats.... I think we are both still :bliss:about this little bundle being ours :p... we just keep looking at him and chuckling!!!
Charlie arrived safe n sound on the 29th March weighing a delicate 6lb8oz but he was delivered at 37weeks -so not too shabby a weight at all really ..... I still can't believe we have produced such a delicate, dainty little boy -I was half expecting a baby sumo with our genes :p. He is the spitting image of his daddy -there is nowt of me in there that we can see, we just don't know where his sandy hair came from??? We had a few problems getting him to feed in hospital-with being a little early and me having a general anesthetic -so I was expressing milk and giving it via a cup or syringe -then I put my foot down and told them I would put my milk into a bottle (I didn't care how he got it just as long as he did) - but since we got home things have improved no end -and now he is getting to be a right little oinker (can't imagine where he gets that from :whistle:) -so now we have a mix of badooby feeding and badooby milk from a bottle.
In his first week he dropped to 5lb15oz..but he had his 2 week check yesterday and is now 6lb12.5ozs -so he gained 13.5oz in a week :clap:. He is possibly the most chilled out baby I have ever met -he is so contented is mind blowing.. he has his milk, a tuddle and then nods off to sleep for anything from 3-5hrs, then wakes up makes a little mewing sound and waits for us to get him :faint2:.
Hubby is sooooooooooo smitten bless him and is being an amazing hands on dad -in fact if he could produce milk Im quite sure they would be fine without me :p.
Last night he had a feed at 11;30pm, settled down for the night... woke at 4am and hubby fed him whilst I pumped off some more milk, then he went down again and he is still in his carrycot now :giggle:, hubby is in bed in the same room so I came down about 6am to pump more milk and have my brekkie...

So then -now its time to get back on track with SW.... I gained very little to be honest but I feel a lot bigger as obviously my shape has changed and I have even more around my fattapodge -still he was more than worth it and I have made a start on getting it back off....
I came out of the hospital 11lbs lighter than I went in and then this week I have lost 6lbs - (this badooby feeding works wonders ;)), so today I think I will try and work out an eating plan for the next few days at least..... ooooh and I get extra heA+heB's whilst Im badooby feeding :D -I think I can do EE and then have an extra 3 a/b's ...mine will be mainly heAs as I love my dairy stuff.....
I don't think I will make it in every day right now but I will try and pop in as often as possible..... I hope everyone is well and doing ok...
Have a lovely day all and keep at it.....

Congratulations Cap. Charlie looks gorgeous. He was a good weight for 37 weeks, mine were 6lb for 39 weeks and 6lb 12 and both gained weight really well. Well done for planning to get back on track but don't beat yourself up if it's not 100%. those hormone changes will last a while if you're feeding him yourself.any hugs xxxx

Lovely to have you back :) Charlie looks gorgeous.xxx Well done you for getting back on track.x

Congtratulations - he is a lovely boy and it is lovely to hear from you :D

I'm always late to the party - but a belated congratulations! He looks adorable. Glad to hear it went well and amazing that you're already back on track - you really are wonderwoman!!! xx

Hellooooooo all

Finally made it back... and I am now going to commit to popping on at least every other day -so please shout at me if Im missing again :copon:.....
Thanks for all the congratulations :D-I think we are just about beginning to believe Charlie is ours :p....
A few pics first :p and then I will get onto the SW bit ;)..
Now I can only assume that all the exercise I did before I found out I was expecting must have had an impact on Charlie as here he is at 2 weeks old starting day 1 of the 30 day shred :p:-
2012-04-12 12.15.41.jpg
what a crunch ehh!!!!!! :p
2012-04-06 12.28.57.jpg
snug as a bug in a rug...
2012-04-10 08.58.23.jpg
"this is my badooby milk and Im not letting go"
and hubbies fave..... "charlie with attitude":eek:
2012-05-02 15.37.17.jpg
Anyway -little man was at the clinic yesterday and at 7 weeks he is now 10lbs4oz .... from 8lb8oz 3 weeks ago :D-so obviously the badooby milk he is getting is doing well..... mine he has my appetite and is a right oinky pants.... I swear he is a bottomless pit :p. I can't complain though as all this feeding and expressing milk means I get extra healthy A+Bs :clap:

So then -back to SW... Ijoined 2 weeks ago and lost 5lb the 1st week and 3lbs this week so Im a happy bunny -especially as I have a lot less time to faff about with food at the moment, although I think it helps that Im breast feeding as Im always thinking that anything I eat -charlie gets too and I don't want him fulk of pap....
Im hoping for 2.5lbs this week as then I will have lost the same as Charlie weighs.... and trust me -GAWD does that 10lb4oz feel a lot more....
Im having a green day today -which means I get 2A+Bs as usual and then an extra 3hex -I usually use all mine as hexA's as I don't need more hexBs-especially on green days... so far today is looking like this:-

• whole meal toast (2xB)
  • 2 x lite laughing cow (2)
  • apple
  • pineapple
  • 12 speed soup
  • sf jelly with berries (0.5)
  • jacket potato
  • cottage cheese
  • lettuce
  • cucumber
  • tomato
  • celery
  • peppers
  • beetroot
  • sweetcorny
  • sf jelly with berries (0.5)
  • yoghurt (4)
  • 750ml semi (3xA)

No doubt I will fill any gaps with more fruit -so that uses 2Bs and 3As + 7 syns.... so I have 8 syns and 2hexAs left to play with if need be (probably more milk knowing me ;).)

Right I had better get off as I can hear dumpling bum starting to wake up and I bet he wants a Badooby :p -hope everyone is still doing well....
Have a lovely day everyone,,,,

Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations

Enjoy being a mummy for a little while ;-)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Gorgeous pics Hun, he looks so sweet and chilled, and fab weight loss so far! Impressive you got straight back on it!

I did try when Bella was about 5 weeks old but I found I simply didn't have the time or energy to think about slimming world, or eat half the time even! Finding it much easier now she's a bit older, my heads in the right place which is the main thing. So well done you!

Lovely Pictures, he is adorable.

I hope you are keeping well x

Awwww hes gorjusssssss, you & Mr Capricorn have made a beautiful little boy well done :happy096: so glad to see you back might even see you 'over there'. We're missing our Dizzy as well at the moment as shes been MIA for a while. Hope to see you both 'there' soon :wavey:

hi hun, glad to see you're back, your little man is gorgeous by way (but i'm sure you know that )
well done on the fantastic weight loss these 1st few weeks, I'm sure you'll be at target in no time

Back