Step 1 Sole Source + Baby - I'm Back

Good luck with this. It's all the same end goal we are all striving for anyway.

Yes indeed! Thanks Ben :) just a change of provider really. And I've just worked out I get a month for a little more than a Cambridge week. Mad!!

Yes it is very expensive CD - I am hoping this month will be relatively cheap for me. No CD to spend out and the DC stuff came through last month. Oh and I will save £70 on travel this month. My OH spends £120 on travel each month so that's a real saving.

Let me know what you think of Exante when you get it. I really like the shakes...if I could work out how to make some of them hot I would be happy. It is a crazy price that CD charges and yes I feel the same way about ketosis. I can't do it without ketosis.

I bloody hope I like it. I've got 100 coming 😬😂😬😂
I've got 25 bars, 25 soups, 25 shakes and 25 porridge or pancake mix combo. And a micro on the way haha. Can't you just make them with hot water? That's what I was planning to do 🤔

What about your scales though! Stop being scaleless!

Weigh day for me tomorrow everyone. I am having a shake for lunch. It is 224 calories with the milk (see below) and it's one of the DC bundle so might as well get it out of the way.
Today, I have measured out my skimmed milk into a jug so I know how much I am drinking. Would you believe that I have got through 380mls of milk today. That consists of 60mls in my breakfast muesli, 2 cups of tea and 250ml in my lunchtime shake. There are 94 calories in 250ml of milk so if I went through 500mls today, that's 188cals. I am guessing that's not too bad but when you are on a low calorie diet, I guess it's a couple of meal replacement products.
It was nice to mix it up having the muesli for breakfast (DC) (this is 149cal on the packet and I guess a bit for the milk (25cals) and I have set an alarm for this evening to have the WW meals from the freezer!
I will try and add up my calories today, I am intrigued. So far, 174 (Breakfast) and 224 (Lunch), 438 (WW Dinner), 47 apple = 883kals
Anyway, hope you are well and Blubell who I am sure will be messaging today also.

Last edited:
I bloody hope I like it. I've got 100 coming 😬😂😬😂
I've got 25 bars, 25 soups, 25 shakes and 25 porridge or pancake mix combo. And a micro on the way haha. Can't you just make them with hot water? That's what I was planning to do 🤔
They are always lumpy when I make them hot...I haven't worked out how to make them non lumpy as obviously you can't shake them as the shaker will explode.

Weigh day for me tomorrow everyone. I am having a shake for lunch. It is 224 calories with the milk (see below) and it's one of the DC bundle so might as well get it out of the way.
Today, I have measured out my skimmed milk into a jug so I know how much I am drinking. Would you believe that I have got through 380mls of milk today. That consists of 60mls in my breakfast muesli, 2 cups of tea and 250ml in my lunchtime shake. There are 94 calories in 250ml of milk so if I went through 500mls today, that's 188cals. I am guessing that's not too bad but when you are on a low calorie diet, I guess it's a couple of meal replacement products.
It was nice to mix it up having the muesli for breakfast (DC) (this is 149cal on the packet and I guess a bit for the milk (25cals) and I have set an alarm for this evening to have the WW meals from the freezer!
I will try and add up my calories today, I am intrigued. So far, 174 (Breakfast) and 224 (Lunch).
Anyway, hope you are well and Blubell who I am sure will be messaging today also.
Of course. Have to get my daily fix here LOL. I agree with you about FFF needing scales too. Gosh I couldn't imagine not having scales at home. I'm a daily weigher though. Keeps me in line LOL

Of course. Have to get my daily fix here LOL. I agree with you about FFF needing scales too. Gosh I couldn't imagine not having scales at home. I'm a daily weigher though. Keeps me in line LOL

Twice week for me! Mon and Fri

Yo yo yo peeps! I've had to add my current deets to my first post because it took me ages to find my update in amongst all our babble haha!! I will still post them in new bits too though.

Would be weigh in day, but no consultant, coronavirus lock down, no scales and starting Exante tomorroww!! Quite excited if everything is nice because there is way more choice. Microwave is arriving today, which will speed up breakfast time from pan cooking porridge in a bowl over water. So still no weight update. Less inch loss from the regular places but I can see it more in my face and neck, and obviously I don't measure my face haha. So now i'm on a total inch loss of 15 inches, so thats 3 of my inch loss goals in two weeks.

If I can continue staving off the need to weigh, I am definitely not going to get scales for my home. All of the studying I have recently done about trauma and the nervous system, about disassociation and so on has taught me that the reason my weight gets so out of control is because I am. not in tune, in relationship with, or even noticing what is happening to my body month on month. I really want to learn how to BE in my body, to feel what it feels like, for it to feel safe and happy there, and to learn to notice my size, shape and anything else that is going on. To date, if I see my body I pretend I didn't because I don't like it. I lived in denial about my size until one day I saw it and I felt sad for myself. So no scales. I am going to learn to notice and feel where and how I am changing, which is much easier to do without the heavy emotional connection to a number on a scale. Not suggesting everyone should do this, not saying I will continue with it if it stops working for me, not judging anyone who disagrees, but I want to do this differently this time as an experiment. I feel like I am letting go of all of the sh*t people dumped on me, all the horrible experiences, all the bad times, all the things that stopped me loving myself... and I want to notice when the part of me thats allllll me shines through.

Physical changes I have noticed are better centre of gravity and less lower back pain, less joint pain, easier movement, more hydrated skin. More hydrated everything really ha! More energy when I am not falling out of ketosis because new CD is infuriating on 4 products.

Start: 19st5lbs, BMI: 37.9, Arm: 16in, Bust: 48in, Waist: 47 1/2in, Hips: 54in, Thigh: 26in.
Current: Bust 42.5, Waist 42, Hips 51, Arm 15, Thigh 26.
Total loss 15 in

IMG_20200406_083037.jpg

Hello everyone! Good to see you. I figured quarantine for ages is a good time to go into a cocoon and emerge slimmer at the end of it! Like a rebirth :)

I thought I had an old CWP profile, but it seems to have disappeared. Maybe this isn't the same forum from before they changed all the products a few years back. I did CWP a couple of times but since the last time I had a daughter and a rough time, so need a boost to get going. I have only regained everything or more since the last time, which is gutting, but giving myself a break after what I had to contend with. I found these diaries really help. So do progress pictures, goal setting, working in rewards for meeting goals, writing out coping strategies and using measurements - I learned that sometimes you get a lower loss but lots of inch loss. So here I am to set some goals and share some pictures to motivate myself. The first time round I worked in things that opened up to me in life because of being lighter. I went horse riding and did a sky dive, for example. I'd love to do the latter again for sure, but my main motivation is to be healthier and more energetic to be with my lively toddler. I've never had to contend with making someone else food while on SS, but I did manage to be 100% all over christmas and new year before, so maybe that will be ok ha :-/

I start SS+ tomorrow. This is my first time since the calories are higher on the packs and since the rice pudding and tetras are gone. Bit sad about some of the things gone, but looking forwards to trying some new stuff. I've been cutting down carbs for a few days and upping my water intake, as I remember the horrible struggle of starting from eating loadsa carbs and not enough fluid!!! I have to do 4 products due to height. Didn't know about a TDR step until i'd bought them but I don't think the limited choice would be so bearable.

Nice to meet you all and here goes nothing. Lets go round again :)

Start: 19st5lbs, BMI: 37.9, Arm: 16in, Bust: 48in, Waist: 47 1/2in, Hips: 54in, Thigh: 26in.
End Goal: 11st11lbs, BMI: 23. Aim to lose 7st6lbs

Current
W2: Bust 42.5, Waist 42, Hips 51, Arm 15, Thigh 26. T loss 15 in

TIME RELATEDWEIGHT RELATEDINCH RELATEDREWARDS AND ACTIVITY IDEAS
Meet Consultant 21/3/20:stickdance:Lose 7 lbsLose 5in 30/3 :bunnydance:Nails done
Start Diet 24/03:stickdance:Lose 1stLose 10in 30/3 :bunnydance:New Hair Style
Finish Day One 24/3 :stickdance:Lose 1 1/2stLose 15in 6/4 :bunnydance:Massage
Get into Ketosis 24/3 ( :-o ) :stickdance:Lose 2stLose 20inReiki
Finish: W1 30/3 :stickdance:no w/i 🔒Lose 2 1/2stLose 25inHealth Spa
Finish: W2 6/4 :stickdance: no w/i xEx 7/4Lose 3stLose 30inSome new clothes
W3 (w1 Exante)Lose 3 1/2stLose 35inNew makeup
W4Lose 4stLose 40inGig or Theatre night
W5Lose 4 1/2stLose 45inCranial sacral therapy
W6Lose 5stLose 50inFloatation tank
W7Lose 5 1/2stLose 55inNew bag
W8Lose 6stLose 60inNew shoes
W9Lose 6 1/2stLose 65inMake over
W10Lose 7stLose 70inComedy Club
W11Lose 7 1/2stLose 75inNew Wardrobe
W12Goal Weight ReachedInch Loss Goal ReachedSky dive
(etc)Maintain 1m (etc)Maintain 1m (etc)
Will add more weeks when decide how will proceed after SS+ time.

Here are my current pictures and below those, some old before/after ones to inspire myself! I will come back and check of these goals as I meet them and will eventually add a signature list or ticker etc.

Now
View attachment 194981

Last before/afters
View attachment 194982View attachment 194983

Thanks for your in-depth post. I love the idea of treats at set milestones. I have written clothes goals next to each month which I'm looking forward to getting into. I'm on SS day 2 but not weighed myself (I used to be obsessed and weigh twice a day). But, I'm a size 16 (from a 12) after going into menopause age 36, 12 months after my first baby. The HRT and sugar cravings have been a slippery slope, as well as working from home, which has meant much less chance to move around. I did CD a few years ago and think got on well from memory, but I've got a good 3.5 stone to loose now and want to get back to being a small 12 so I have room for manoeuvre (well holidays and festivals!)

So, I'm on Day 2 SS - all fine so far. I add lots of ice in a blender (8 cubes) which make the shakes really quite nice. I also have a 2.2 litre water bottle by mamas fuel which has made it much easier to keep an eye on water intake. I usually drink 1 .5 bottles every day.. I think that's why I 've not had any side effects as of yet. But there's still time.

Look forward to following your journey on here. Obvs not seeing the consultant for weigh ins during lockdown so can't report on weight loss but will do so when poss. Have a great week everyone X

Hey Sophia
That must have been a shock, going into early menopause. Mentally, physically, emotionally. Still postpartum at 12 months really. Well done for staying well, and I think i'd have gained about 8 stone under those circumstances. Kudos for feeling ready to make changes if theyre what you wish. for :)

I'm not using this diary anymore as i've made one over on the Exante section. I have been on that for a week instead of Cambridge because it wouldnt keep me in ketosis since it changed from the old style. Going well on exante, finish week three today, or the first week of exante following 2 on CD. Haven't been weighed at all since I started x

Hey Sophia
That must have been a shock, going into early menopause. Mentally, physically, emotionally. Still postpartum at 12 months really. Well done for staying well, and I think i'd have gained about 8 stone under those circumstances. Kudos for feeling ready to make changes if theyre what you wish. for :)

I'm not using this diary anymore as i've made one over on the Exante section. I have been on that for a week instead of Cambridge because it wouldnt keep me in ketosis since it changed from the old style. Going well on exante, finish week three today, or the first week of exante following 2 on CD. Haven't been weighed at all since I started x
I’ll give you a follow on there as we seem to be in similar places. Life on lockdown with toddler/s, anti-scales in case it turns you into an obsessive. It’s interesting that you’ve switched due to ketosis. My partner and I were saying we couldn’t understand, looking at the packets and carb count, how CD could put you in to ketosis. As I said, I’m only day 2 so I’ll check on day 5, and consider making the switch if it doesn’t happen. Completely agree re this not being a life choice. V low cal is hard but worth it for keto effect. Not just for the sake of being low cal. Any hoo, no need to reply - I’ll search you out on the other side...

Cool :) I will answer there next time. Yeah, old Cambridge kept me in but the new style doesn't. I have to have 4 products due to height, which I also do on Exante but I stay in ketosis better. You might be fine with it, apparently its ok for some but not others!

Thought I’d stop by and update how the switch from CD to Exante is going incase anyone is ever intrigued by swapping. I did two weeks CD and wasn’t staying in ketosis well so switched. I’m starting my 8th week (or 6th on exante) tomorrow. In 7 weeks I’ve lost 20kg/ 3st2 and 25inches.

i like not having to be in touch with a consultant and the huge range of flavours and products, but if support is needed definitely stick with CD.
C53777D3-CA69-4643-8421-DE7CAA55B805.jpeg

Thought I’d stop by and update how the switch from CD to Exante is going incase anyone is ever intrigued by swapping. I did two weeks CD and wasn’t staying in ketosis well so switched. I’m starting my 8th week (or 6th on exante) tomorrow. In 7 weeks I’ve lost 20kg/ 3st2 and 25inches.

i like not having to be in touch with a consultant and the huge range of flavours and products, but if support is needed definitely stick with CD. View attachment 195722
Love this update. Your photos are incredible well done. I’ve just brought 50 Exante products in their offer, so looking forward to trying more flavours and saving some £££. Thanks for the inspiration!

Back