s-apple and babybel cheese (1/3 hea)

L- 3 x ryvia (heb) and smoked salmon raw carrot, celery and green pepper

s banana and grapes with fat free fromage frais yog

T-salmon fishcakes off here with....hmmmmm

Hea- 350 mls skimmed milk in tea/coffees

coffee x1

250 mls water x1

Last edited:
Oh 20 min walk this morning and another one this afternoon :) all hopefully helping the lbs come off a bit.

xxx

another 20 min walk :) xxx

Well done Jules, keep up the good work,

Well done you're doing really well!
How were the fishcakes? I love fishcakes but my hubby's a bit fussy with his fish so I tend to use tinned tuna (but I prefer salmon or smoked haddock!)

Hope you have a good day xx

Thanks girls all went a bit wrong last night, i have severed depression and had a bit of a blip out ;( ate lots of rubbish too :( so giving the fish cakes a go tonight so will keep you posted!

Red day

B- 35g oats (he) milk from allowance cinnamon and banana

L-Soup-Home made with swede, carrot, celery and cauliflower.

T-Fishcakes with salmon and pototo (he) baby corn and butternut squash

350 mls of skimmed milk

Coffee x2

water x1

B_scrambled egg spinach and tom

L soup

T_chili again i love it
icon_smile.gif
quorn, toms, garlic, chilli, mushrooms celery and kidney beans (heb)

Skimmed Milk (hea)

Coffee x1

green tea x1

xxx

306lbs or 21.11 3/4 this morning down 3lbs. xxx

Done a 20 mins walk so a little exercise. xxx

Congratulations that's a great loss, all your hard work paying off so well done :)

Haven't been on track at all. Hope to get back on it we have all been poorly little man has hand foot and mouth, i have had a virus and eaten rubbish back up too 22.2 :( need a kick in the right direction.

xxx

B-scrambled egg, spinach, to, red pepper and pepper

HEa-350 mls skimmed milk

Made a big pan of veggie soup-1 stiock cube, 6 carrots, half a cabbage and 1/2 bag of spinach-Its very green! haha! xxx

Jules, If you like butternut squash, you might like BNS/carrot soup.

About 4 large carrots, 1 onion, and about 800g BNS. No need to peel the squash, just deseed and cut up into pieces. Put all in a big pan and add 1.3/4 pts of chicken stock. I generally use 3 chicken oxo cubes. Blitz when all cooked. I absolutely love it, my favourite soup. Freeand counted as speed foods.

Also you were right about sweet potato not being heb, on a red day it is 4.1/2syns per 100g :mad:

Anyway I do hope you don`t get too much down time, it does make it hard not to just eat. I live on my own and get like that sometimes. Keep going and good luck.

Thank you that sounds yummy will be using my half of butternut squash tonight with my tea but will get another one to try this soup next week.

Yep that's crazy for sweet pot, also bought some skinny soups that i thought were healthy but hign in syn, but thats why the food diary is fab as then hopefully people will tell me when i go wrong :) and right too.

Aw thank you i am a lot better than i have been with down days-still having my meds tweaked at mo. i have to remember why i want to loose weight for myself but also so i can play with my little boy more, especially the bigger he get the faster he will run! hes 20 months at the mo.

Right off to eat my lunch xxx

L-homemade veggie soup, 5 cracker bread (heb) and 2 laughing cow ( 1/2 heb) and cucumber#

Green tea.

xxx

S_satsumas x 3-they were tiny.

T-Chicken wrapped in bacon with butternut squash and onion roasted

raspberries and fat free yog

xxx

Last edited:
Back