Baby steps towards starting again

Loser85

Gold Member
Morning all,

i'm considering trying Discover again. I'll be honest i actually made an appt with my pharmacist about starting Lipotrim. (a VLCD) That never went to plan and have had time to think over the weekend. Im stuck between Discover and Exante. Have had sucsess with both in the past and each have their own pros and cons. Thing is i'm scared i'll start binging again. Suppose it'd have to be one day at a time.

Good luck with what ever you decide :)

I have major issues with binging and its a constant battle so know how it can get you down.

Hopefully you'll find what works best for you. I personally can't do meal replacements as they make me want to binge even more. Let us know what you decide.

Dan x

I've never tried meal replacement as I struggle with binging following WW, so I just know i'd struggle with meal replacement.

I think you'll just have to take one day at a time, on whichever plan you choose. For me, I have a daily battle in my head over binging. I just have to take it day by day. It's so bloody hard though and I can understand your fears. Good luck with whatever you choose :) x

Hi loser85, good to see you back (hopefully). Bingeing is also my nemesis and I fight it on a daily basis. The switch is 'on'at the moment though, long may it last, you just need to get through the first day x

Back