• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Baby swallowed small toy hospital or not?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi there

My daughter who is one has swallowed (I think!!) a small toy. It's like the little ones that come in a Kinder egg.

Should I take her up to A&E or just wait for it to pass through?

I'm not 100% sure if she's swallowed it or not as my wee boy was playing with it & then it dissappeared and she was crawling around beside him.
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shirleen

Gold Member
Yup hospital!

Take heart my Dort swallowed a small watch type battery from the remote control! We still had to wait mind til nature took it's course!
Before that she managed to get into a broken drawer and was playing with an empty blister pack of Triludan ( before it was taken off the Market) so they had to treat as a poisoning, even though I was 99% sure the packet was empty!!!!!!
 

Maximus

Gold Member
My son swallowed a couple of daffodil bulbs when he was 2. We took him to hospital as a precaution - they kept him in but doc said he should be out in the spring:cool:

Oops! wrong thread;)
 

kingleds

Gold Member
BB - did you go? If its any consolation I swallowed 3 months supply of my mums contraceptive pill, washed down with dog biscuits when I was about 2 and I'm fine - mostly :). Either way I hope the kitten is okay.

Steve - shame on you! Aside form anything else it was a truly terrible joke :p
 

Mrs.S.

Gold Member
kingleds said:
BB - did you go? If its any consolation I swallowed 3 months supply of my mums contraceptive pill, washed down with dog biscuits when I was about 2 and I'm fine - mostly :). Either way I hope the kitten is okay.

Steve - shame on you! Aside form anything else it was a truly terrible joke :p

The kitten???

And you say you're 'mostly' ok??
 

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi

Yes I took her to the hospital the said just have to wait till it passes through which it did today!! She's grand!

She likes her cat biscuits too lol...X
 

Mrs.S.

Gold Member
big bear said:
Hi

Yes I took her to the hospital the said just have to wait till it passes through which it did today!! She's grand!

She likes her cat biscuits too lol...X

Yuk BB TMI!!!!

Glad she's ok though - give her a few more biscuits as a nice treat ;) xx
 

Maximus

Gold Member
BB - did you go? If its any consolation I swallowed 3 months supply of my mums contraceptive pill, washed down with dog biscuits when I was about 2 and I'm fine - mostly :). Either way I hope the kitten is okay.

Steve - shame on you! Aside form anything else it was a truly terrible joke :p

That's as maybe, but it says more about you really Kingleds;)

How's Fluffy & Tiddles? - they'll be starting big school soon eh?:p
 




Top