ProPoints Baby weight BEGONE!!!!

We all have days like that plus it doesn't seem that bad to be honest especially given you went for a walk as well. Having one evening off won't be as bad as you think anyway :)

I hope not!!! I just really want to say sod it and go out for a big meal!!! Dunno why I feel like this?! Anyway managed to stay on track!

B - toast 2 butter 2

L- ryveta 2 butter 1 cheese 3 tomato 0

D - chicken 4 salad 0 low fat ceaser 0 Parmesan 1 bread 1 ice cream 4

Snacks- sausage 2 biscuit 2

Drinks - tea (milk) 3 coke 0 squash 0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.

It's the January blues! Things are so miserable that you crave things that would cheer you up. Your day went well though! Does your other half eat the same as you at meal times? We struggle in my house cos mine doesn't eat any fruit or veg!

Haha ummm NO!! He eats crap all the time! Occasionally he'll eat good stuff. He eats proper meals but always eats chocolate crisps etc so my will power is being tested !!
But he trains a lot so it doesn't affect him, which is really annoying!

Makes it harder when oh wont have veg. Do you eat seperate ly? X

Today's menu lol!

B - ww toast 2 butter 2

L - toast 4 bacon 2 chicken 2 lettuce 0 tomato 0 mayo 1 - club sandwich !!!
Cashew and vanilla bar 3

D - shepards pie 6 veg 0
Curly wurley 3

Snacks - dairy milk chunk 2 their tons chocolate 3

Going to have to have black coffee as I forgot to put milk down. I think as the weeks go on my target to not use weeklies will go!! That's what they're there for! Need the weather to clear and the TOTM to end so I can crack onLOL!! X

Shepherds Pie sounds lovely on days like these! Very comforting esp at 6 points.

If we are both at home we generally have the same thing but i'll add veg to mine. A lot of the time though we don't eat together as he does a lot of late shifts. My discipline has gone totally out the window so tomorrow i'm joining a class. Before Sebastian i was motivated to lose weight but gotten into bad habits and being at home a lot isn't helping so i'm hoping the class will spur me on!

Ah ok! We eat apart too. But I end up having ready meals because I find it so hard preparing meals for one :( ha!

I'm the same, before Lola i was all systems go with weight loss. But I guess when you have a child it's just not number one anymore, like, this morning Lola has been a little monkey! So it's been all systems go, you get to the point where you think I haven't eaten and I really can't be bothered to see how many points... Still, oh has booked a holiday to Center parks, reaaalllly needed this break to spur on my diet!!! Swimming pool bleurghhh!

X

Yesterday I forgot whoops here it is...

B - belvita 5pp
Milk 3pp

L - nothing - was busy in town looking for sisters bday present!!

D - lasagne 6 lettuce 0 tomato 0 coleslaw 1

Snack - curly wirley 3 thorn tons 4 hot chocolate 1 biscuits 2

Today. !

B - belvita 5
Milk 3

L - pita 3 haullimi cheese 4 mayo 1 chilli jam 1 lettuce 0 portabella mushroom 0

D - shepards pie 6
Veg 0

Snack - curly wurley 2 biscuits 2 hot Chocolate 1

Your lunch sounds lovely! I have never tried Halloumi Cheese but with the chilli jam, it sounds a good combination.

Sure you will have a great time at Centre Parks.. hopefully weather will be good when you go. I'm fed up of the snow now! x

Omg I know!!! This snow is a nightmare!!

I got the idea if the chilli jam from nandos! It's the mushroom and haullimi wrap! So good! Wasn't quite nandos but it did the job haha!!

In fact it was so good I changed the dinner to the same as lunch!!!

I decided to up the shred to level two - woah. I HAVE to do it everyday! It's my missio. Until my holiday!! Xx

Right... Yesterday I gave myself a day of not tracking or pointing, its my sisters birthday and we weve having Indian and cupcakes. So i decided to just forget about it. Not go overboard but just let it happen.

I dont think its as bad as I think but I don't care its not being pointed . END. OF.

B - @ pieces of WW toast with butter

L - Didnt have any

D - 1/2 korma 1/2 small rice and 1/4cheese and onion naan 1 of my mums cupcakes and a few dips in the icing bowl LOL!!

S - Crunchie and ww cookie x3

So there it is, not horrendous but not great...I did however do the shred level two. Im basically going to write off my weeklies! X

Gonna sneak back in....

Writing off the weekend I got s&@t faced and ate my hangover away.
Back on track today...

B - 2 pieces of toast 3
Egg 2
Butter 1
Cheese slice 1

L - 4 ryveta 2
Cheese slice 2
Cherry Tom And cucumber

D - lasagne 7 salad

S curly wurley 3 desert 4 milk 3

Exercise - shred level 2

Ok, good day today! Done the shred level two advanced!!

B - 2 pieces if toast 3
Egg 2
Cheese slice 1
Butter 1

L - ryveta 2
Heinz veg soup 5
Butter 1
Cheese slice 1
Cucumber and Tom 0

D - shepards pie 6
Veg 0
Snack crunchie 4
Milk for tea 3

Shred bonus points 4

X

Gonna sneak back in....

Writing off the weekend I got s&@t faced and ate my hangover away.
Back on track today...

B - 2 pieces of toast 3
Egg 2
Butter 1
Cheese slice 1

L - 4 ryveta 2
Cheese slice 2
Cherry Tom And cucumber

D - lasagne 7 salad

S curly wurley 3 desert 4 milk 3

Exercise - shred level 2

Everyone deserves and needs a break sometime and an occasion to have a blow out. I did exactly the same! At least your back on track now :)

Everyone deserves and needs a break sometime and an occasion to have a blow out. I did exactly the same! At least your back on track now :)

Pahaha yup! Had a 4lb gain :/ won't be doing it for a while!!
Xx

Ok today is goin ok so far still 100% on track!!!

B - 2 slices toast 3
1 egg 2
Butter 1
Cheese slice 1

L - salmon fillet 7
Mayo 1
Lettuce Tom cucumber 0

D - Mexican chilli 6
Salad 0

Snack banana and double decker 5

Apro soya milk 1

Exercise : shred level two 4pp
Walk 1

Is a double decker only 5pp. I love double deckers and always thought they'd be mad pp YAY

LOL!! I double checked its 6pp!! That's ok I did the shred so I can afford to go over 1pp!! Still worth it i think.

OH asked me what I'm eating ATM. I said I have a chocolate bar every night. He thinks its bad but it is within my points?! Now I'm paranoid!! Is it really bad?? X

Back