baby weight

steph22

hi i joind ww 3weeks ago after haven a baby 7 weeks ago.im new to the propoints i used to do the old point system.i lost half pound the first week and the 2nd week 2 and a half pound.i just tink on the new plan you do loose less then the points.i remember the first time i went to ww i lost 8poundst now i only lost half a pound.has anybody got the same problem or anybody jus had a baby how ar u getting on with ww?

I had my baby 13 weeks ago, this is the 2nd week on WW, week 1 I lost 3lb, I wi on a Friday, all the years of dieting on and off though I have learnt that sometimes your body can take a few weeks to recognise a new eating routine so it may take a little longer so see big results but when it comes off slower it stays off longer x

Hello I joined ww when my baby was 5 weeks. I lost 10lb at class over about 6 weeks my weight loss has stalled so I'm going back to class tomorrow! Do you eat all your weeklies? I've always had all my weeklies and points and still lost. Are you using e source or app to track as well? I tried paper tracking but was useless and I kept forgetting to put everything down.

Xx

I use my fitness pal. I use all my weeklies at the minute, last time I did WW I still used all my weeklies and I lost, I'm much heavier now x

Are you breastfeeding? Ww say that the plan with the extra breastfeeding points give you a loss of 1lb a week as this is supposedly the safe loss for breastfeeding. My little one is 11 weeks and with the extra 14 breastfeeding points I get 50 dailies!

Back