Babycakes may start

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
I start tomorrow so I thought I would get my diary setup and ready to go. I'm normally spending my time reading or watching the tv, so now I'm going to sacrifice some of that time for quality me, exercise, time. This time I have to do it as I'm getting deeper and deeper in the downward spiral of weight and depression.

I'm hoping for some serious results but know I need to shake up my lifestyle for this. I'm determined to do it this time.

My vices are chocolate and Starbucks skinny lattes, so I'm going to try to eliminate these a little.

Wish me luck!

Hey, nice to see you starting a diary! Ive been there myself with depression, i always tend to eat when i feel down which is why i think I've put quite a bit of weight on myself, but here's to losing weight! I find kit kat dark chocolate help when Im craving chocolate they are only 106 calories, or an aero mousse is 97 they are creamy and chocolatey i have no idea how they can only be 97 cals! I too like to treat myself to coffee shop latte but they also burn a hole in my purse they are quite expensive for a cup of coffee, try doing your own for less cals i buy nescafe azera coffee and have a spoon of that in a cup of warm skimmed milk for not too many cals, you can also buy sugar free syrup on like ebay so a dash of that will liven it up if you like favoured ones. Good luck hun will be popping back regularly x

Good luck with it!! I am a major chocaholic too but try to substitute with sweet low fat snacks (mini meringue nests with fruit and low cal yoghurt) or I do allow myself the odd bag of maltesers. Don't cut it right out, just limit it a bit. :)

I'm all pumped up to start. Been in the gym shed at my parents tonight. Did ten minutes on the cross trainer and ten on the bike. I really enjoyed it!

Good start, really busy with removing old kit from the redundantees at work today. Moved eac piece one at a time from the one building to the store room, stairs included!

I did my first day of the squat challenge and tonight I shall do a keep fit DVD. Food wise hasn't been brilliant, but I can work on that.

I love squats! My legs don't the next day though!
I hate squats they hurt so bad!

Hey, i decided to have a look at the squat challenge, i thought it was 30 squats everyday for a month, so i ventured in there and saw that chart which says day 1 50 squats! :eek: think i might try the version i thought it was, i prob won't even manage 30 though lmao
I had a look and thought the same thing - but have you see the bum you are supposed to have at the end of it ... I might try it

Hi Baby_Cakes - apart from yoru fitness dvd and squats - hows it going?

I actually quite like squats haha. But I think that's cause all my strength seems to be in my legs, always has been. I've got wee weakling chicken arms though lol.

How are you finding this week, squats ass-side ?? (god, I'm sorry that was an awful pun!)

Work had been manic last week. I must have model 12-13people single handedly. Involved moving kit from one building to the other, including stairs! Knackered me out completely, but it left me unable to sleep the last couple of nights.

I still have 4 moves to do next week, think at 30 I'm getting to old to get under desks and cable pcs up.

I'm off to Australia in August for two weeks. I did want to be at goal by then, but it's a long long way off, I will use it to get as much off as possible, 13 weeks yesterday we fly! My OHs dad passed away in 2011, Dave's always said he wanted to go to Sydney, so it's his dads last present to us. I miss his dad.

Diet front isn't so good, but I haven't gained so I am happy with the sets this week.

I've not been doing too well to be honest. Work is extremely busy at the moment, the last thing I want to do when I get home is exercise! I'm off to the Lake District for the weekend, so in hoping I can use the tranquil surroundings to sort my head out and get it on the right tracks.

I'm really looking to have kids soon, at this rate it going to take an eternity to even get meh body ready for it!

Back