Step 1 Sole Source Babymumma wants to lose the flubber!!

babymumma2

:wave_cry:
I start sole source tomorrow!!!

Height: 5' 2.75"
current weight: 11 stone 6lbs
goal weight 1: 11 stone
goal weight 2: 10 stone
ultimate goal weight: 8.5 stone

First day today. I'm not really a breakfast person so think I'm just going to have a ginger and lemon tea this morning, and then will have a shake when I get back from jhoom.
Here's to a new me. ?

Having my first shake now. Fruits of the forest. Great with ice. :)

I've never thought to add ice. I just cool water in the fridge. I thought fruits of the forest would be awful but it's gorgeous innit!

It's great. Just had my second shake - butterscotch. So far so good. :)

Eugh! Just had the potato and leek soup. Not having that again!!

Day 2:

Woke up with a massive headache!!! :(

Not hungry though. Just having a ginger and lemon tea.

Haha I've not bought one of those, I wish I'd thought to buy more soups, I forgot I'm not a sweet tooth at all!
I've loved everything so far though ^.^ I'm over the powdery taste.
Sorry I'm turning this into my little blog too haha I'm gonna go make my own :D

By the way, I think the headaches are water related, I've had none at all and neither did my friend, he says he drinks a lot of water and I'm personally on like 6-8 litres a day.

That's alright. I'm just glad I'm not talking to myself. I've stopped Cambridge for next couple of days as my cousins are coming round this weekend on an impromptu visit and there will be lots of alcohol involved. Start again Sunday. I am trying to be low carb at the mo but it's not really working!!! Btw, have u lost much?

Good luck!!

Back on Cambridge today. Hopefully this time I can get past two days!

First day done. Don't feel bad at all actually. Haven't drunk as much water as I should have done though although have had a few teas. Second day is harder than first. Not really planning to do much tomorrow.

Still not feeling too bad actually!!! Slight headache coming along but I'm going to take some painkillers soon and drink lots of water, and hoping for the best!

Managed to stick to it when I went on a school trip with my son. Have come home and had two fish fingers though!! :s

Oh dear!! The slippery slope has started!

Perhaps you aren't in the right headspace to start this diet? Do you know what I mean?

I started WW for the third time in July and was very good for 1 week and then started going over points, having takeaways and I didn't seem to care that I was a tight size 16. So I didn't stick to it for long!

When I decided to do this I had a particular goal in mind and am so determined. I know I won't be for the whole of the time but I have gone for 29 days 100% SS and I would say that I have been tempted to cheat twice in those 29 days. And I didn't give in to it. I'm sure that had it been this diet instead of WW that I started this diet in July, I would have given up in the same way because I clearly wasn't ready for it.

The way I look at it, the sooner the weight is off, the sooner I can work through the steps, be in maintenance and save money on these blooming shakes!!

Nikie said:
Perhaps you aren't in the right headspace to start this diet? Do you know what I mean?

I started WW for the third time in July and was very good for 1 week and then started going over points, having takeaways and I didn't seem to care that I was a tight size 16. So I didn't stick to it for long!

When I decided to do this I had a particular goal in mind and am so determined. I know I won't be for the whole of the time but I have gone for 29 days 100% SS and I would say that I have been tempted to cheat twice in those 29 days. And I didn't give in to it. I'm sure that had it been this diet instead of WW that I started this diet in July, I would have given up in the same way because I clearly wasn't ready for it.

The way I look at it, the sooner the weight is off, the sooner I can work through the steps, be in maintenance and save money on these blooming shakes!!

I've been trying to lose weight for two years, and I never seem to be in the right 'head space' for it! :s

I was working a long day today. I didn't eat at all during the day but when I got home and ate with the kids. Not healthy things but I calorie counted and it was less than 600cals. Will be back on SS tomorrow. Have been weighing myself daily and definitely losing truck loads at the moment. Want to continue with that and I will!!!

Lost 6lbs at first weigh in!! :)

Well done I'm on my second week and have lost 6lb at my first weigh in yesterday and 5 and a half inches. How are you getting on? Xxx

Back