Back 100% so help me girls!

marah_rn

I'm back on 100% TFR. I did fall off the wagon a few days in the last 2 weeks. I didn't over indulge but i had food and came out of Ketosis. I was nearly gonna give up only for the fact that when i've tried my dress on for my birthday, it doesn't close the zip at the back (lol). I deliberately bought something small in the hope that it will fit me well in 4 weeks time. I am a size 14 now and would want to get into that size 12 (comfortably). I hope i don't fall off this time. I am re feeding in 4 weeks time and a break for christmas and hopefully start again for another 4 weeks in January till i get to my ideal weight. I am on ketosis now so i am hoping i survive this coming weekend. Goodluck to us and hope that our cravings doesn't take over our will power to stay 100%

Marah well done on getting back to 100% TFR. Keep focussed on how you want to look and feel on your birthday and that should spur you on. You've already lost well over a stone so you know you can do it!!!

Good luck!

You can do it, I had a Saturday night out the other week had a treat but went back on the shakes Sunday morning and still managed to lose 3lb, I am focused as every time I try on my Xmas dress it fits better everyone, it's a very hard diet to do and your doing FAB x

I'm the same Marah, had two family birthdays in the last two weeks but I did manage to maintain, have to try hard to stick with it now til my graduation in December

Mechycton said:
Marah well done on getting back to 100% TFR. Keep focussed on how you want to look and feel on your birthday and that should spur you on. You've already lost well over a stone so you know you can do it!!!

Good luck!

Thanks so much. That meant a lot.

Shediver said:
You can do it, I had a Saturday night out the other week had a treat but went back on the shakes Sunday morning and still managed to lose 3lb, I am focused as every time I try on my Xmas dress it fits better everyone, it's a very hard diet to do and your doing FAB x

Thanks girl.

Shikei85 said:
I'm the same Marah, had two family birthdays in the last two weeks but I did manage to maintain, have to try hard to stick with it now til my graduation in December

Oh congratulations on your graduation. I bet you will really look fab. We can do this!

nataliej said:
Good luck marah! You will be fab!I've stayed 100% on week 5 now, only lost 20 lbs so bit gutted!

Hi nataliej. Well done on the 20lb loss. That's a big one. I must weigh tomorrow to see the progress. I thought you're only going to do LT for 4 weeks? Fair play to you girl.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

marah_rn said:
Hi nataliej. Well done on the 20lb loss. That's a big one. I must weigh tomorrow to see the progress. I thought you're only going to do LT for 4 weeks? Fair play to you girl.

Well I haven't lost as much as u hoped so staying for another two weeks then I have to refeed as I'm off to Paris but I'm going to e super healthy and live off stir frys etc lol maintain then il be back for 6 weeks in jan to get to size 8-10

nataliej said:
Well I haven't lost as much as u hoped so staying for another two weeks then I have to refeed as I'm off to Paris but I'm going to e super healthy and live off stir frys etc lol maintain then il be back for 6 weeks in jan to get to size 8-10

Oh hun enjoy paris. I'm sure you will have a fab time. I am thinking of staying maybe till second week if december (if i can) then re feed because of my birthday and christmas season. I plan to go back by january for another 4 weeks till my holiday in Feb. hopefully i get to at least size 10. Goodlunck to us.

Back