Back ache

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sabriel, 27 October 2009 Social URL.

1. sabriel

sabriel Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.68%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Guys, A quick question, have any of you suffered with back ache whilst on lipotrim? I've had this pain for about a week now and it feels like it could be my right kidney.I Think i'm drinking enough.. any ideas?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    oh i don't know hun - are you sure its a kidney or could it just be muscular? maybe try and have a day without tea/coffee and see if just the pure water can help? how is it today? xxx

4. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh yes! I have suffered back ache! I have rheumatoid arthritis (had it since I was a babba) but the pain in my back while on LT has been so different from what I'm used to.

After losing about 3 stone it started. My spine was aching all day, and I had a sharp pain in and around the bottom of my back and around my bra strap. I went to the Docs, and she told me that my spine was adjusting. It had spent so long carrying so much weight that it had 'settled' Now that the weight had gone and the pressure had lessened, it had to redistribute and adjust.

It did adjust and the pain left. I also think exercise helped a lot.

BUT since losing 3 more stone and not be allowed to exercise because of swine flu, the pain has returned! I'm hoping it readjusts soon, and I'm back at the gym, so hopefully that will help.

Saying all that Sabriel, please go to the Docs and get it checked. Do not neglect it if you think it's your kidneys. Let us know how you get on.

5. sabriel

sabriel Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.68%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks guys, I made an appointment to see my doctor tommorrow, but as always seems to be the case with me it seems much improved today - I'll go anyhoo just to be on the safe side!:sigh:

6. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hope everything went ok at the Docs Sabriel. Let us know how you got on.

7. bigwelshboy

bigwelshboy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.27%)
    Diet:
    LT
    for the last 5 days i ve had back ache down each side of my spine but mostly up by my shoulder blades has anyone else had this?

8. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    BWB, yep, I've had it. So bloody annoying. The pain in the shoulder blades gets on my nerves.

Apparently it's our bodies readjusting and redistributing our weight loss. I also think it has a lot to do with posture. I have to keep correcting mine by standing and sitting up straight. It does help a bit.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.