Back after 7 years

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leehal, 5 January 2014 Social URL.

1. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    Here I am about to start on the Cambridge Diet again.

I lost around 5 stones 7 years ago and managed to maintain for around a year, I then had a spinal fusion due to a long term back injury and gradually over the years I have put around 4 stones back on.

I see my consultant on Tuesday and can't wait to start again, I feel bloated, lethargic and generally awful at the moment. I know I can do the diet having been successful before, the hard part is going to be maintaining!

Any tips/encouragement appreciated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FunnyFarm

FunnyFarm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(18.72%)
    Best of luck! I find it hard being a restarter to let go of being angry with myself. I really think that should be the first step, if you haven't already done it!

Sounds like you've been through the mill a bit, it's definitely time to spoil yourself and lose the weight you've gained. You'll feel so much better!

4. sazzledazzle

sazzledazzle Full Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, good luck with your journey, I am also a restarter and lost weight a couple of years ago. It sounds like you have had a really tough time in the last few years, I hope you find success and good health this time around :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.