Back after a break

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi all

I had my birthday, a week in New York and my 5 year anniversary to content with in the last two weeks- all of which revolved around food. I decided that I was going to 'suspend' SW for the fortnight. I have been doing it now for 18 months and thought that rather than stress about it, I was going to allow myself to relax and eat what I wanted (as long as I was eating what I wanted, not just eating EVERYTHING because I could)

I weighed in this morning and I have gained 4.5lb. I am actually very happy with this and am surprised that, although I enjoyed my break, I am really looking forward to food optimising again- I actually missed it! I didn't enjoy the 'non-plan' food as much as I thought, and actually felt a little ill on occasion.

This is a massive breakthrough for me. This break has proved to me that my food habits MUST have changed. I used to eat WAY more than I just have, but this time the old 'treat' food just didn't hold the same romance for me. The food I craved was free food- what a revelation!!!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all again
xxxxx

Welcome back Hun. That weight will come off before you know it so dont worry.
You had decided to come off plan for those 2 weeks, so you had prepared yourself for a gain anyway and I think thats what makes the difference.

xx

Yay! Welcome back mate :D

Glad you've had a fantastic time, done what you wanted and had an 'awakening' too! How our habits change with time.

You'll have that teensy gain off in no time.

Nice to see ya :)

Hiya - welcome back. Been 'away' from here a bit too lately so be good to catch up with you and the others xxx

Back