Back after a few rough weeks..

p_mcg

We moved house on 8th April and unfortunately I had to take 2 weeks off the diet as we just could not afford it :(

Anyway, was convinced I'd put loads of weight on and couldn't weigh myself as everything is pretty much still in boxes, went to Boots on friday and weighed, I had lost 9lbs!! So I am now 11st 10 and 4lbs off losing 5 stone.. and can fit into size 12!

before1.jpg

after1.jpg

after.jpg

Attached some pics but not sure if theyve worked?

Thats excellent news. :D
Just goes to show that your habits are changing.
Well done :D
Marge
:D

Turkey! And lots of it, our local Asda reduced all of their packs of frozen turkey mince to 50p so we had it in chilli, spag bol, curry...all with wholemeal cous cous... so wasnt actually too naughty, and still drank lots of water :D

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!

reinforces the fact ya dont automatically regain all the weight the minute we come off TS/WS...

You made the right food choices and managed to still lose weight too..

Good luck in your new home huni xxx

We moved house on 8th April and unfortunately I had to take 2 weeks off the diet as we just could not afford it :(

Anyway, was convinced I'd put loads of weight on and couldn't weigh myself as everything is pretty much still in boxes, went to Boots on friday and weighed, I had lost 9lbs!! So I am now 11st 10 and 4lbs off losing 5 stone.. and can fit into size 12!

View attachment 13335

View attachment 13336

View attachment 13337

Attached some pics but not sure if theyve worked?

What great news :D Well done you!

Back