BACK !! After a LONG time !

macy12

Hi<br>I had a great experience with CD in 2009 ! Lost loads, got over confident, didn't bother working up the plans...I KNOW !!!<br>Put a bit back on then drifted on to Exante, but played about quite a bit !<br><br>Now, having gained about a stone and a half ( and still with an extra stone to lose) I'm back !<br>Its day 5, and I have to say I'm loving the Mango &amp; cookies and cream..these weren't about when I first did CD.<br>Looking forward to staying on track, and finally doing it PROPERLY !!<br><br>

Welcome back and good luck x

Hi<br>I had a great experience with CD in 2009 ! Lost loads, got over confident, didn't bother working up the plans...I KNOW !!!<br>Put a bit back on then drifted on to Exante, but played about quite a bit !<br><br>Now, having gained about a stone and a half ( and still with an extra stone to lose) I'm back !<br>Its day 5, and I have to say I'm loving the Mango & cookies and cream..these weren't about when I first did CD.<br>Looking forward to staying on track, and finally doing it PROPERLY !!<br><br>

Hi Macy, welcome back I am back also for the second time I lows on it last year from Beginning of Jan to beginning of May I have put on 23lb so started back on2nd Jan so far lost 19.5lb and have my forth weigh in tomorrow night!

I tried the cookies & cream and did not have this last time I really like this! Also like the new lemon bar!

I like you did not go up the steps but am going to this time and to learn how to maintain!

Good luck Hun on this journey x

I'm coming back tomorrow after a failed attempt at add a meal. Not sure how much i gained in two weeks but I'm too scared to go for a weigh in. Maybe I shld

Back