Back After a teeny weeny break!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by chunkychops, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hello hello, welcome back, i have done the same sort of thing as you, any weight gained will be gone in no time you will see, good luck x

4. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi ya, I'm in the same boat as you, on day 4 after 2 weeks off. I have to say I'm loving it more now. I really needed the break after 5 weeks tfr, now i feel ready to finish the challenge :) Hopefully you haven't done too much damage. I lost 3 lbs on the refeed week and gained 2 on my holiday week but I'm already showing 7 lbs lighter on my scales so it was actually a great boost by taking the break!!

5. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    hi! i am on my refeed this week, as i need a bit of a break from tfr. of course, went for my weigh in today and have had a good weight loss, so feel a bit guilty for stopping... but now keen to restart when i've not really stopped! hope i can be sensible and enjoy myself a bit, then come back raring to go in a few weeks. i think i'll be hanging around in the meantime though, to keep on track and pick up everyone's useful tips!

6. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Good luck! x

7. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck guys - considering break as well... but stil didn't decided..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.