• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back After a teeny weeny break!!

chunkychops

Silver Member
S: 14st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 1st0lb(7.14%)
Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
S: 18st8lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 7st3lb(38.85%)
hello hello, welcome back, i have done the same sort of thing as you, any weight gained will be gone in no time you will see, good luck x

Minnie Me

S: 15st2lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st8lb(23.58%)
Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D
Hi ya, I'm in the same boat as you, on day 4 after 2 weeks off. I have to say I'm loving it more now. I really needed the break after 5 weeks tfr, now i feel ready to finish the challenge :) Hopefully you haven't done too much damage. I lost 3 lbs on the refeed week and gained 2 on my holiday week but I'm already showing 7 lbs lighter on my scales so it was actually a great boost by taking the break!!

BellaMamma

S: 10st11lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st2lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 1st4lb(11.92%)
hi! i am on my refeed this week, as i need a bit of a break from tfr. of course, went for my weigh in today and have had a good weight loss, so feel a bit guilty for stopping... but now keen to restart when i've not really stopped! hope i can be sensible and enjoy myself a bit, then come back raring to go in a few weeks. i think i'll be hanging around in the meantime though, to keep on track and pick up everyone's useful tips!

Avaya

S: 106kg C: 97.1kg G: 75kg BMI: 30.6 Loss: 8.9kg(8.39%)
Good luck guys - considering break as well... but stil didn't decided..