Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back After a teeny weeny break!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by chunkychops, 22 July 2011 Social URL.

1. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hello hello, welcome back, i have done the same sort of thing as you, any weight gained will be gone in no time you will see, good luck x

4. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi ya, I'm in the same boat as you, on day 4 after 2 weeks off. I have to say I'm loving it more now. I really needed the break after 5 weeks tfr, now i feel ready to finish the challenge :) Hopefully you haven't done too much damage. I lost 3 lbs on the refeed week and gained 2 on my holiday week but I'm already showing 7 lbs lighter on my scales so it was actually a great boost by taking the break!!

5. BellaMamma

BellaMamma Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.92%)
    hi! i am on my refeed this week, as i need a bit of a break from tfr. of course, went for my weigh in today and have had a good weight loss, so feel a bit guilty for stopping... but now keen to restart when i've not really stopped! hope i can be sensible and enjoy myself a bit, then come back raring to go in a few weeks. i think i'll be hanging around in the meantime though, to keep on track and pick up everyone's useful tips!

6. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Good luck! x

7. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck guys - considering break as well... but stil didn't decided..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.